Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

240 Union St., Littleton, NH (603) 444-1015

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kimberly L

I found Cherry Blossom Floral Design when I was looking at pictures of other weddings at our venue, the Mountain View Grand. One wedding in particular stood out to me because the flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL. I had to find their florist. To my delight, I found Cherry Blossom... Read More Floral Design nearby our venue in the quaint little town of Littleton, NH and scheduled to meet with Dawn immediately. She was so helpful throughout the process, worked within my budget, and made wonderful recommendations of flowers and designs based on the photos that I brought in and was able to keep everything within my relatively small budget. The flowers came out exactly as I had imagined, the bouquets were more beautiful than I had expected and the table arrangements set the tone for the entire decor scheme. Dawn was so accommodating before leading up to the wedding, I had everything (vases, ribbons) shipped directly to her and she stored them for me. She was even accommodating with a last minute request for a massive 12ft garland, and even with my (very) last minute request of a hair piece. Everything was perfect - I only wish I could have taken all the flowers home and kept them forever!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 mary O

Dawn did the bridal party bouquets and centerpieces for our daughter's 7/8/17 wedding. She is a very creative florist. The bridal bouquet was beyond gorgeous. Exactly the vision my daughter had for her bouquet. She then coordinated the centerpieces, which were unbelievably... Read More beautiful too. Just give Dawn your vision and let her do her magic. You will not be disappointed.

So beautiful and professional

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Katie K

Dawn at Cherry Blossom was so professional and helpful. She took a Pinterest page from me and took care of the rest seamlessly. Without any micromanaging she delivered the most beautiful flowers and set them up where they needed to be. Would recommend for beautiful flowers,... Read More tentative staff and seamless delivery!!

Creative Artist

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Julia W

Dawn truly made our wedding look like a fairytale. She really knew the space, and brought such beautiful pieces to fill it. Our entryway arrangement was the best the staff had ever seen at the venue, and I was obsessed with the bouquets. She worked with us on our budget and was... Read More incredibly focused, detail oriented, and prompt in responses. Incredibly beautiful arrangements and I'm so thankful we chose her.

Great flowers!

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Fallon S

My flowers were gorgeous and the quality was incredible. I highly recommend meeting with them in person. I tried to set everything up over email and it was kind of difficult to communicate what I wanted clearly and I think it may have frustrated them. I'm the kind of person... Read More who tries to be super nice, to the point where I may apologize and thank people a little too much...so getting back short, to the point, and concise emails made me feel like I was making them angry... In the end, my flowers were beautiful though, and meeting with Dawn in person really cleared my mind.

Last minute needs were met.

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Katelynde B

We had a rose ceremony for our mothers at the wedding. 3 Weeks before the wedding I contacted the shop and asked if I could place an order for 4 roses. They were happy to accomodate us and the roses were beautiful.

Flowers

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Liz H

The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the whole day. They were amazing.

LOVE these guys!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Katherine L

I was planning my wedding from a distance, so didn't get to meet with Cherry Blossom before the wedding. They worked within my budget and with just a few pictures and some very vague descriptions from me were able to deliver exactly what I wanted! I would use them again anytime!

Good service

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Meredith F

The florist worked especially hard to get the right zinnias for my bouquets. The colors were beautiful. Unfortunately, the flowers wilted significantly before we were done shooting photos after the ceremony.