Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

240 Union St., Littleton, NH (603) 444-1015

So beautiful and professional

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Katie K

Dawn at Cherry Blossom was so professional and helpful. She took a Pinterest page from me and took care of the rest seamlessly. Without any micromanaging she delivered the most beautiful flowers and set them up where they needed to be. Would recommend for beautiful flowers,... Read More tentative staff and seamless delivery!!

Creative Artist

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Julia W

Dawn truly made our wedding look like a fairytale. She really knew the space, and brought such beautiful pieces to fill it. Our entryway arrangement was the best the staff had ever seen at the venue, and I was obsessed with the bouquets. She worked with us on our budget and was... Read More incredibly focused, detail oriented, and prompt in responses. Incredibly beautiful arrangements and I'm so thankful we chose her.

Great flowers!

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Fallon S

My flowers were gorgeous and the quality was incredible. I highly recommend meeting with them in person. I tried to set everything up over email and it was kind of difficult to communicate what I wanted clearly and I think it may have frustrated them. I'm the kind of person... Read More who tries to be super nice, to the point where I may apologize and thank people a little too much...so getting back short, to the point, and concise emails made me feel like I was making them angry... In the end, my flowers were beautiful though, and meeting with Dawn in person really cleared my mind.

Last minute needs were met.

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Katelynde B

We had a rose ceremony for our mothers at the wedding. 3 Weeks before the wedding I contacted the shop and asked if I could place an order for 4 roses. They were happy to accomodate us and the roses were beautiful.

Flowers

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Liz H

The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the whole day. They were amazing.

LOVE these guys!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Katherine L

I was planning my wedding from a distance, so didn't get to meet with Cherry Blossom before the wedding. They worked within my budget and with just a few pictures and some very vague descriptions from me were able to deliver exactly what I wanted! I would use them again anytime!

Good service

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Meredith F

The florist worked especially hard to get the right zinnias for my bouquets. The colors were beautiful. Unfortunately, the flowers wilted significantly before we were done shooting photos after the ceremony.