Published, Certified, Boutique Makeup Artist

Hello, and welcome! Get ready to be primped and perfected with me by your side! I'm a certified, seasoned, professional boutique makeup artist working out of my center city Philadelphia studio, but I travel everywhere. Friendly & flexible, I'm also a trained fine artist, and I give every customer a non-cookie cutter makeover with only professional products. Be it fresh and natural, sexy and glam, or soft and romantic, you don't leave my stool until you're satisfied. Prices are reasonable. You get what you pay for & more. I travel to you, but can also offer trials at my center city studio. Airbrush equipped. Featured in New York Magazine. Collaborate with top Philly and New York photographers. Give me a shout to learn more. Talk to you soon! Stay chic!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Tanning, Beauty

The BEST Mobile MUAH -Phila/PA/NJ/DE/NYC (267) 521-2440

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Clara S

I cannot stress enough how much of an amazing makeup artist Nikki is. She was the perfect combination of friendly and professional, and her talent is off the charts. I'm very picky with my makeup and don't usually wear a lot, so I was dreading having my makeup done for my... Read More wedding. Nikki NAILED IT!! She knew how to compliment my best and complicated features and hide the ones I hated. She also matched my skin tone perfectly and didn't just cake foundation on me. the cherry on top is that she's super friendly and very sweet, which helps a lot when you're stressing over all the wedding stuff. Me and all my bridesmaids looked amazing. Nikki is the coolest in the beauty industry!

2017-07-11T20:56:58 Response from the vendor

Om my gosh..thank you so much for this. This means so much to me, and I am thankful for your business! You looked picture perfect!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Meghan K

Nicolette was absolutely amazing. Her work was exactly what I wanted and my bridal makeup was flawless. I cannot wait to work with her again!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Elise D

Nicolette was incredible! I wish I had had her do my makeup for my own wedding last year. She was so attentive and knew exactly how to make everyone look awake & lively despite the fact that it was a rainy, cold, gloomy day! I felt my best.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Karen A

Nicolette knows how to work a makeup brush! I am usually totally squeamish about getting my makeup done, I haven't deviated from my cat eye in YEARS, I know what I like!! But I'm getting married and my no-frills approach to skincare and makeup wasn't going to hold up. I chose... Read More Nicolette because she practices what she preaches. She is her own canvas, and she looks phenomenal, so you know she knows what she is doing. She is beyond skillful and really knows her products. I admittedly, don't take the best care of my skin, Nicolette suggested a few products during our trial sess that she has used in the past that she found really worked. She wasn't pushy, it was totally informative. Then came the makeup application. We chatted about the look I was going for and she went to work, explaining what she was doing and using. She is a master at her craft, and if something wasn't quite the way she wanted, she explained to me how she was building the effect (I wanted super bold eyes). She knocked it out of the park. I felt AMAZING. My skin looked so bright, so dramatic, and absolutely bridal!! I went out with my family and my fiance afterwards and he was floored. He actually started to tear up at one point because he was so excited for the big day, and couldn't wait to see me in my full look! The makeup held up all day/night and I was heartbroken to wash it off. I cannot wait for my wedding next month, this is one aspect of the big day I am not worried about in the least!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Avery W

AMAZING isn't even the word for my experience with Nicolette during my bridal trial last night! She was so personable and easy to talk to. In the past I have had a bad experience with airbrush make up, I wasn't really a huge fan. But she very quickly changed my mind on that... Read More after I saw how STUNNING my makeup looked when she was finished! The girl definitely knows what she's doing!! Now I'm even more excited for my big day and I know my look will be perfect with her magic touch :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Elizabeth M

I had a great experience with Nicolette for my make up trial! I had the trial done the day of my engagement photos and I'm so glad I did! Nicolette was very flexible with timing, extremely friendly, and did an awesome job! Make up held up all day, pictures looked wonderful and I... Read More felt so confident! What a great experience, I HIGHLY recommend her to any bride and can't wait for my wedding day! Stay tuned :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Robyn S

Just had my trial for my upcoming wedding and Nicolette was amazing! From the start she was extremely personable and friendly. It was like talking to a friend. Which, in my opinion, is awesome when dealing with wedding vendors. I never wear make up and was worried about not... Read More looking like myself. She was able to get the look just perfect. I absolutely cannot wait for her to do the makeup the day of my wedding, easily some of the best money I've spent so far. :)

2016-10-19T18:54:08 Response from the vendor

Yay! So excited!!! Thank you for this amazing review, darling. You looked perfect, and your wedding day will be even more so!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Linda N

I LOVED how my makeup turned out on my wedding day! I knew I was in good hands during and after my makeup trial. Nicolette is the sweetest and most talented artist around. You'll never find anyone better than her... she takes her time and makes sure that you're going to look... Read More great! She uses great products and after the makeup is applied... it does not feel heavy and caked on. I received so many complements about my makeup and felt like a million bucks! No need to look any further because this is the artist you're looking for! She's going to be my go-to person for makeup every time I have an event to attend. I'm one happy client!

2016-10-19T18:52:16 Response from the vendor

I can't thank you enough for this. You are a beautiful person, inside and out, and it was so special to work with you on one of the biggest days of your life. Thank YOU for the opportunity. :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Maria H

Nicolette is an incredibly talented artist! She first did my make-up at my friend Emily's wedding 2 years ago. I loved it so much that I was completely thrilled when I was able to snag her up to do my make-up again, this time as the bride! I was so incredibly happy with the... Read More results. The makeup lasted and I looked pretty freakin' awesome if I do say so myself. Nicolette is professional and prompt but also really fun! I enjoyed hanging out with her on my big day and felt so fortunate to have ZERO anxiety about my makeup. Having a makeup artist you can trust on your big day is so important and as always, she did a beautiful job. My sisters in law, mother in law, and mother looked absolutely fabulous also. My mom was thrilled and had no idea her eyes could "pop" like that. I recommend Nicolette and her work without reservation. Thank you again Nicolette!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 cynthia s

Nicolette is fantastic at her craft but what is even better-- she is incredibly warm and friendly. I immediately felt comfortable. Any concern I had I felt comfortable to voice and she completely but me at ease. My mom came up for a trial and she was able to balance my vision... Read More and my mothers while making us all laugh! She is simply fantastic. Nicolette has done my make up four times and each time everyone was raving. She is amazing at contouring and eyes! Simply put--- BOOK her!

2016-10-19T18:50:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for these kind words! You are always welcome to come back. Congrats to you my dear.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Beautiful makeup. Nicolette gave me a gorgeous polished and natural look. She's a joy to work with and very professional.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Monique B

Nicolette is an incredible makeup artist! As a natural artist, she has the skillset to completely transform her clients while highlighting their best features. She takes skin pigment, eye color, skin type, and facial structure into account when working on her clients so that no... Read More two customers are getting exactly the same "look". Nicolette is also a perfectionist. She will work on a client until she has achieved her "vision" and never rushes through any job. I would highly recommend Nicolette for any event, whether it be weddings, photoshoots, a night on the town, or a bachelorette party . She's a lot of fun to work with and takes pride in her craft!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Keely M

I grew up dreaming of a beautiful wedding and looking fabulous on my wedding day. Since I had issues with acne and rosacea for most of my life, I was very worried about how my face would look in all of these photographs. I am so glad I hired Nicolette! Not only did she... Read More understand my concerns about my skin and make me feel very comfortable during the initial conversations and consultation, she did a fantastic job making my skin glow and look incredible! And with the way she did my eye makeup… my eyes popped so much they were practically leaping out of my face! It was beyond what I could have imagined. I showed her some photographs of looks I liked and she worked with me to create a similar affect that really fit the features of my unique face. The eye makeup was nothing short of amazing! I received so many compliments throughout the day and in the following weeks when people saw my photographs. I felt like a goddess! Thanks Nicolette!!

2016-09-09T18:45:49 Response from the vendor

Maria-I couldn't be more happy to have participated in your big day! XO - Nicolette

Reviewed on 1/29/2016

Best make-up ever! She's my go-to person. My husband describes her work as "me only better". Nicolette is truly a talented artist.

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Amanda L

Nicolette has done my makeup for several occasions including my wedding. She did basically my entire bridal party and everyone looked flawless! She knows just how to balance making you look incredible and "made-up" without that thick cakey overdone look. Very receptive to... Read More clients wishes. Amazing at highlighting a girls best features! Love love love- cannot more highly recommend!

Nicolette Brycki

Hi, I'm Nicolette, and I can't wait to gorgify you on your WEDDING DAY! A former bride myself, I am sensitive to your needs and requests. I'll provide you with a stress-free, enjoyable, intimate, and professional experience, where you'll look into that mirror and exclaim with utter joy. I have worked on countless weddings and truly enjoy sharing in special moments with my brides. My vast experience in bridal has fine-tuned my skills and helped me develop an unrivaled knowledge of makeup and skincare, in turn, giving YOU an unbeatable look. Read my reviews to see what an experience is like.