Chicago Makeup and Hair Professionals

Services available in the Chicagoland area, Michigan, and Indiana.

Professional Hair and Makeup on Location

Your personal makeup Artist and/or Hairstylist will meet with you in advance for a practice day. We travel to you, and help you choose the colors and style that will make you glow with radiance on your special day.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Spas, Beauty

Chicago, IL Services available in the Chicagoland area, Michigan, and Indiana. (312) 671-1405

Audrey is AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Tonnia H

Our wedding was on October 10, 2015. I originally had a different hair/makeup artist lined up. However, that person cancelled on me 3 1/2 weeks prior to the wedding! I panicked, because I knew that it would be very difficult to find a quality artist who would be available with... Read More such short notice. Then... Audrey saved the day! Another person in the industry highly recommended her and we were in contact within days of the above-mentioned cancellation. She was extremely responsive! Not only did she make herself available for that day, but also worked in one of her assistants. I knew then that I was very fortunate to have found her. However, I didn't realize just how amazing she was until she came to my home for the trial. She looked at a number of photos that I had pinned, combined some different elements that had caught my eye, and designed the most beautifully elegant and romantic style - so much more stunning than any of the photos I had pinned. Today, when I look at my wedding photos, my heart still melts at how beautiful my hair was! Oh, and the makeup!!!! Audrey is seriously talented! It was not merely a beautiful application, it was true art! The magic she works with the most detail-oriented touches, left me feeling the most beautiful that I have ever felt! When I showed my MOH the photo from the trial, her first comment was that of amazement at the precision of the contouring. And the way she made my eyes pop! Pure art! Also, when she advertises that her makeup lasts all day and all evening, I can attest to that absolute truth! I had several people in my party (bridesmaids and mothers) getting both hair and makeup done.. and due to my short notice, her assistant wasn't able to come until around noon. Therefore, we had to start much earlier than if I had been able to give her more notice. For a 4pm ceremony, she started with the first person's makeup at 9am. Her makeup was still beautiful at 11pm!! I, as the bride, was scheduled about midway (I think she started my makeup around 1pm)... toward the end of the reception, somewhere around 10pm, my photographer asked me to take a few more photos that were last minute ideas. Folks, let me just say that my family and friends are dancers!! So, believe me when I say that I spent some serious hours on that dance floor! I was certain that I had already sweat off much of my makeup, so I was not thrilled with the idea of last minute portrait-style photos at 10pm!! BUT, I now have the final photos to prove that my makeup was still FLAWLESS by that time! AND even my hair was all still in place! It was amazing! If you were to see these late photos, you would never know that they weren't taken at the beginning of the reception! So, I can honestly say that I HIGHLY recommend Audrey and her crew! Her customer service is top notch! She has the most kind and giving spirit, making the several hours we spent with her on that day amazing! She also has a very calming way about her too! Like during the meltdown that I had AFTER the makeup was already applied, triggered by a song previously dedicated to my deceased father, and how amazing Audrey was in response! She is also wonderful about incorporating your thoughts into her art, rather than merely doing what she wants regardless of your wishes. And she was so generous to make all of this magic happen with such short notice! I am now thoroughly convinced that the first person was MEANT to cancel on me and that I landed in the more talented set of hands!

2015-10-26T23:25:11 Response from the vendor

Awwww:) Thank you so much, Tonnia! Your very thoughtful review means so much to me and my team:) It was truly an honor serving you on your special day and you looked ABSOLUTELY amazing! Congrats again!!! XO Audrey

Great Service!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Amy C

Audrey and her team did my hair and make-up as well as hair and make-up for six of my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law for my wedding in September, 2013. They were easy to work with and very accommodating. Audrey came for a trial-run several weeks before the wedding.... Read More She was helpful and patient while I decided what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, everyone looked wonderful and we were very pleased with the outcome! We also got lots of compliments! After having a good experience at my wedding, one of my bridesmaids also just hired Chicago Makeup and Hair Professionals for her own wedding this past weekend. She, along with all of her bridesmaids (including myself) were also very happy with their hair and make up and the services overall. I would highly recommend them to any bride.

Beautiful Job!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Vironica V

I had my hair and makeup done by Chicago Makeup and Hair Pros and I could not have chosen a better team! The artists were very professional. They were able to service my entire bridal party and everyone looked amazing! We did a vintage look and it was exactly what I wanted. I... Read More looked and felt amazing, they did a beautiful job! I recommend them to all of my friends who are getting married.

Chicago Makeup and Hair Professionals -- Top Notch Services!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Sharon C

In establishing a list of priorities for the wedding, I felt finding a team of hair & makeup professionals to help make me & my gals feel gorgeous was in my top 5 must-haves for the wedding! Chicago Makeup and Hair Professionals did not disappoint. After researching various... Read More artists, I found that the price point for Chicago Makeup and Hair Professionals got me the most bang for my buck. To boot, Audrey was so easy to communicate with. She was very responsive with my emails, calls, and texts. As the bride, I scheduled a trial run for my makeup. Audrey was very flexible with fitting me in so I could be beautified before my bridal shower & bachelorette party (2 in 1 day!). I provided her pictures of the look I thought I was going for and she nailed it. Fast forward to the wedding day, and she and another artist traveled to our wedding site and arrived on time! With as stressful as the wedding day can be her punctuality put me right at ease! They jumped right in and started working their magic. I decided to change my makeup look for the day and to say Audrey did an amazing job would not be doing her work justice. I truly have never felt more beautiful...that was something I knew I wanted to experience the day of the wedding, but never truly believed I could feel as ravishing as I did. We opted to go with the airbrush technique and I would not hesitate in recommending this service to anyone. Talk about flawless skin! My sister had her makeup done and a few of my maids had Audrey do some touch-ups...it really transformed all of us. They also did 5 up-dos (2 partial) and they were beautiful! I am SO glad I invested in Chicago Makeup and Hair Professionals on our wedding day! I wanted to feel stunning on this special day and I wanted my girls to feel the same way--safe to say we did!! Thank you so much for everything, Audrey!!!!

Great hair and makeup

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Audrey and her team were on time, professional, and very accommodating. Audrey took extra time and effort to make sure I felt completely satisfied with the way I looked. My other artist cancelled on me 2 months before my wedding! I'm glad though because my practice with Audrey... Read More turned out even better than I was expecting. I have already referred three of my girlfriends who are getting married next year. If you want someone who pays close attention to detail, I highly recommend Audrey and her team!

Great work!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Katie W

Thanks to Audrey and her staff i attended three weddings this month that i looked flawless in! You are the best.

She made us feel beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

My mother and I usually do not do makeup but since we had on long, formal gowns for my son's wedding we thought it best to have our makeup and hair done professionally. Audrey exceeded our expectations. I posted our picture on facebook and received tons of compliments on how my... Read More mom and I looked. I heartily recommend her for any woman wanting to feel beautiful on her special day.

2015-10-27T10:14:24 Response from the vendor

OH, thank you so much! Both you and your mother looked amazing! I truly appreciate your kind words. Please let me know if I may be of service in the future! XO Audrey

The hair and makeup team for your Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Chicago makeup and hair professions are exactly what they claim-hair and makeup professionals. I have used them several times for events and highly recommend them. Daniela has done my hair and makeup on a few occasions and I must say she did an amazing job. Would definitely use... Read More them again!!

wanna look awesome

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Jenny

Audrey did my makeup for my special day. I have to say she does an awesome job I looked great. . I did have some scheduling conflicts in the beginning but were ironed out at the end. If you want an extravagant look this is the place to go. However if you are a bride on a... Read More budget it can get a little pricey and might want to reconsider.

2015-10-27T10:06:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! You looked amazing!(one of my fav looks to this date!) And so glad we were able to get the practice scheduled at a convenient time for you:) We know that how you look on your special day is... Read Less Read More

Perfect

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

I wish I could get my hair and makeup done everyday by Audrey's team!!

Great hair and make up!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Rebecca M

I was a bridesmaid and had my hair and makeup done. 14 hours later, it still looked as good as when it was first done. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Mairin G

My makeup looked amazing for my friend's wedding! Thank you!

A fantastic day

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

This company provided the most excellent I could have hoped for. Audrey made me feel relaxed and involved in the process. Not usually one to wear make-up, she thoroughly explained everything that was happening and developed a comfort level. The transformation was stunning and... Read More actually inspired me to consider these touches for other special occasions. Kudos to this service

So Easy!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

The artists/stylists were friendly, creative, on time and amazing!!! My wedding day went so smoothly and stress free, it was like a dream! I recommended this company to at least 3 other friends because of the quality, price and professionalism!

Great Experience - Phenomenal look

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

Audrey did my hair and make-up. Loved how my hair and make-up turned out. Got a lot of compliments. Would definitely use her again for a special occasion.

The perfect makeup/hair company for the most important day of your life!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Amazing service and results from Chicago Makeup and Hair Professionals on my wedding day! Audrey and her team made me, all of my bridesmaids and mother feel beautiful celebrating my day. The team was on time, got all of us done in enough time for plenty of photos. Mac products... Read More for makeup are great, lasts all night, highly recommend the air brushing service. Everyone had different hair styles and the stylists were able to create anything we asked for which was great. CM&H Prof even redid my mom's hair after she realized she didn't want an up-do. Excellent all around. The only thing I would mention is that it was a bit pricey, however, probably comparable to other wedding makeup and hair artists. For the results though, it was worth the money!!!

Makeup and hair

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Ivonne e

Audrey was fantastic.! Ontime, professional, and very talented. Can't wait to do this again. I highly recommend her !

Beautiful! Just what I had wanted!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014

Audrey and her team were great! They showed up prepared and on time. Audrey took extra time helping me pick the perfect colors for my skin tone as I had issues with makeup I had used in the past. I liked that they used MAC. I wanted a very specific vintage look and they were... Read More able to get it right. I will def reccomend Chicago Makeup and Hair Pros to all of my engaged girlfriends!

Audrey is amazing!

Reviewed on 7/26/2014

My wedding day was even more beautiful thanks to Audrey's talents. She made me look gorgeous. The hairstyle and makeup she chose for me were stunning and stayed pretty all day. I am thrilled with the look she created-especially for my wedding photos!

Amazing Makeup!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Suzanne

Picture this. It's two months before the wedding and your makeup artist bails on you. You panic. Call your wedding coordinator and she calms you down and tells you about a woman named Audrey who owns a fantastic business, and saves the day. You email her and she calls you back... Read More within the hour. You adore her on the phone, love her portfolio, and immediately hire her. This is how Audrey saved the day, beauty style. Not only is Audrey extremely talented and hardworking, but she's a great person. She's the kind of person who makes the room more fun when you're getting ready to walk down the aisle. She turns you into your very best self in a half hour, making you feel more beautiful than you thought you could be. I felt SOOOOO glamorous, at our trial and on my wedding day. And her makeup lasts! Through tears, laughter, dancing, toasts, more dancing, sweating, etc. I kid you not, I looked just as good at midnight as I did at 1 pm when we did our first look. Do yourself a favor, and hire this woman!!!!

Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Leemor D

Audrey and her team at Chicago Makeup and Hair Professionals did an amazing job creating a beautiful bride and party! She has one of the most challenging responsibilities of a wedding but she does it with such patience, ease and understanding. Her attention to detail,... Read More professionalism, and passion for people truly makes a difference. I could not have been happier and did not have to worry about touch ups for hair or makeup throughout the evening. My family and bridal party were extremely pleased with her staff and their creativity. Thank you so much!

hair and make up review

Reviewed on 10/08/2013

I absolutely loved the way my hair and make-up turned out for my wedding. I really liked how I was able to have a trial for me and my bridesmaids. I explained what look I was going for and they hit it head on with hair and make-up.. They were on time and very professional.... Read More They were very friendly and a pleasure to work with. I enjoyed having Audrey explain what make-up colors she was using and why they worked best with my skin tone. I still use the color lipstick for special occasions.

Amazing Makeup!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Heather L

I was the maid of honor at my best friends wedding. My hair and makeup was truly amazing! The photos came out great and the artists made me feel comfortable and well taken care of. I would definitely recommend their services to my friends and family in the future! Thank you... Read More Chicago Makeup and Hair Professionals!)

my 30th bday

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

well so my review isn't for a wedding but I have to review Audrey bc she's just AWESOME! Since i'm not getting married or even engaged I was looking for makeup originally for being a guest at a wedding last year and loved Audrey so much I used her again last week for my 30th... Read More b-day party. She arrives on time fully prepared for whatever you may want. She helps in deciding what look to use and is super friendly and easy to talk to and gets you off for the night feeling great!!! If I ever get married I would definitely use her and recommend her to anyone looking to have a stress free day, looking great!!

Great service

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Krystal D

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and I got my makeup and hair done by Chicago Makeup and Hair professionals. They did an excellent job. I told Audrey I wanted a natural look and that us exactly what she gave me. When I showed a picture of my hair I got exactly what I wanted. They... Read More were friendly and took their time making sure we all looked beautiful. I would highly recommend them for hair and makeup. Whenever I get married this is who I will be going to. I felt so beautiful and got so many compliments.