Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

343C Main St, Sandown, NH (603) 887-2253

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kristen R

Everyone is still talking about the cake flavors! The cake was fabulous! The boutique shop was easy to work with and truly understood what we were looking for. Easy and reliable; not to mention GORGEOUS and DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Angelina M

We used Chickadee for our wedding 7/22/17 and the cupcakes were outstanding. We have serval different types and everyone raved about how amazing they were! They looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kayla E

Chickadee Hill exceeded my expectations. Our cake was so pretty, and the vision of my cake came to life when we had our cake tasting. I can't thank Chickadee Hill enough for the beautiful and tasty cake. I cannot wait until my 1 year anniversary to eat my topper. The top was... Read More made of the lemon blueberry, and oh my god it is to die for! The team was very responsive to my questions, the delivery was flawless and they even placed my custom made cake topper onto my cake when they delivered it. I would recommend Chickadee Hill to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Kate S

We bought a cake from Chickadee Hill Cakes for our wedding on June 10 and it was amazing!They offered different flavors from the standard vanilla, chocolate etc. We loved all of the flavors offered during our tasting, so it was difficult to decide which to choose. We knew that... Read More we wanted banana flavor so we got half banana oreo and half lemon blueberry. We were able to choose as many as 3 flavors if we wanted to which was great! We were debating between a frosted cake and a "barely naked" cake, but decided on the frosted. I'm happy we did because it looked so great! They were able to add some bright peonies and greens to the cake so that it matched our wedding scheme. After our consultation, we communicated mostly through email and everything went smoothly. We highly recommend using Chickadee Hill Cakes!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Gina G

So Chickadee Hill Cakes might be the most AMAZING cake bakers. From the second we walked in for our cake tasting we knew we were going to be working with Chickadee Hills Cakes. We had them create a custom Jack/Sally sugar work and a freaking FISK. A FISK FROM UNDERTALE...if you... Read More don’t know the game that is so fine but the girl that made one did a FABULOUS job!!! Their sugar work and cake was INCREDIBLE. I can’t get over how hyperrealistic everything looked and how lovely the cake tasted. The 3 tiers were incredible and the responsiveness from the team was amazing. If you need a cake call Chickadee Hill Cakes, they will blow you away with their professionalism, and expertise. OH did I mention they created the cutest cake for my brother for his birthday? Not their normal area but I got a custom one made for him at the most reasonable price. Love Chickadee Hill! Sincerely, Gina Crane (An elated Chickadee Hill Bride!)

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Katlyn C

Best tasting wedding cake I have ever had! Would highly recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Jenny S

Cake looked beautiful and tasted great! The cake tasting was fun, and they explained the pros and cons of getting certain cakes depending on outdoors/indoors etc. Reasonably priced, included delivery and set up!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Meghan D

Yum!I Our cake was so beautiful and taste amazing! All our guests helped themselves to seconds just to try another flavor. The tasting was a wonderful to have because we were able to try all the cake options since you don't eat much cake on your wedding day. I can't wait to... Read More have the top of our cake on our anniversary!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Renee D

Our cake turned out beautiful! Everyone said the cake was delicious.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Shannon D

Chickadee made the perfect cake that matched our wedding them exactly! The cake was so beautiful! Working with the team at the bakery was seamless – they listened to all of our ideas and the cake came out perfect. The flavors that we had were so delicious – we had an apple spice... Read More flavor and a chocolate layer (for the groom!). The apple spice was perfect for our November wedding and felt like the perfect autumn day with real apples inside! The chocolate was just chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream but it was so flavorful. We only had a couple of bites during our ceremony but took some slices with us on our honeymoon. The cake was extremely moist for four days after the wedding! I’ve never had wedding cake that is so moist – usually wedding cake is dry and not very good. This cake was the best ever. I already told my family that when we are having a baby shower, I want them to get the cake from here!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Laura C

Best tasting wedding cake and by the most beautiful cake!!! It was exactly what we wanted and more, picture perfect. Our guests all loved it! Would highly recommend chickadee!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Lindsey B

My guests still talk about how amazing our cupcakes were. I cannot say enough good things about them. We had a fall themed wedding and they captured it perfectly. I already can't wait to get future cakes from them for birthdays!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Spencer L

The cake was moist and delicious! Many different flavors to choose from including my favorite, banana bread cake with ganache frosting. We had a rustic themed wedding and they hit the nail on the head. They were also able to add our personal touch to it by making candy... Read More sculptures of our 2 Springer Spaniels eating the cake! They were very reasonably priced for these sculptures that they came out fabulous. I had mentioned in an email how one of our dogs had two different colored third eyelids and they made sure he had that in the sculpture. The attention to detail was impeccable!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Brittany W

Shara and her staff created THE most beautiful wedding cake for us! I have never had wedding cake taste so good. We had one tasting, and it was with Chickadee Hill. After having their cake, we knew no other cake could even come close! Wedding cake is usually dry and spongey. Not... Read More theirs!! It is so dense and rich, it tastes like an old fashioned cake made by grandma herself. You will not be disappointed!! Their flavors?! Unreal... everyone LOVED our cake ... in fact, most had a slice of each because they couldn't decide which flavor they wanted!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Lexie F

Amazing! The cake was so delicious and more beautiful than I ever could have pictures!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Cortney B

Phenomenal! My daughter's cake was absolutely gorgeous, her vision captured completely! Even the catering staff was impressed with the taste. Beyond being beautiful, the cake was to die for YUMMY! This is definitely the cake vendor for you if you are looking for perfection... Read More in both taste and visual beauty.b

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Rick S

One of the best cakes I have probably ever had. We selected the macchiato for our anniversary tier and second tier and the cookies and cream for the third tier. They were so easy to work with and very helpful with all of our questions about flowers, cake toppers, etc. Small... Read More little shop but big taste. Already thinking of a reason to order another cake!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

Our cake from Chickadee Hill was gorgeous and delicious! We tasted their cake at a bridal show and instantly fell in love. Then after being bummed when I realized they weren't a vendor for the wedding package at my venue, I told the owner at the show and he said "actually, we... Read More just became a vendor there after one of their previous cake makers retired!" So I booked them the next day! We went into their cute little shop in Sandown for a private tasting and design meeting. We tasted about 15 different kinds of cake and then were shown examples of past cakes to help us get ideas for what we wanted. After giving her a basic idea of what we wanted, she drew up a design and showed us the exact ribbon she would use. I used silk flowers for the wedding and originally had told them I would gather up some extras after the bouquets and centerpieces were done and would mail them to be used on the cake. A couple weeks before the wedding I changed my mind since none of the leftovers really went together and asked them to just use fresh flowers, which they were happy to use. They asked if I wanted a specific type of flower and I didn't have a preference so they came up with some on their own that ended up being perfect. We did a three tier cake with two different flavors. The bottom tier was the butter vanilla cake with fresh berries and cream filling and vanilla buttercream. The top "anniversary" tier was this flavor, too (we didn't freeze - we ate it throughout the following week because it was too delicious to resist!). Then to shake it up a bit we did the middle tier as the apple spice cake with macintosh apple filling and vanilla buttercream frosting. It was the perfect mix between classic wedding and delicious, fresh flavors. They were extremely easy to work with and it took pretty much no effort on my end - they worked directly with the venue for head count and delivery. **Note - they can NOT guarantee a peanut free option! My ring bearer has a mild nut allergy and his mom made him brownies instead. They were very upfront about it though.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

I can't recommend Chickadee Hill Cakes enough! Shara is friendly, helpful, communicative, and above all, makes outstanding cakes. Our wedding cake was not only amazingly delicious, but wonderfully decorated and presented. I still have guests talking about the cake three months... Read More later!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Kellie G

Chara at Chickadee Hill Cakes is the best! She is super nice to meet with and listened to our requests while offering awesome suggestions. We decided to go with cupcakes for our wedding, and she made the most beautiful cupcake display with subtle differences for the decoration... Read More of each flavor (our wedding colors were gold with berry tones, so lots of fresh berries and hints of gold flowers). Our personal cake on top was also gorgeous and just what we wanted. The cake itself was honestly to die for. My fiance and I were laughing at the tasting because we loved every single flavor. Everything was so fluffy with just the right amount of sweetness! Everything is so busy on the wedding day, but I seriously wanted to just sit for a moment and enjoy my slice of cake. The best part, of course, is how much our guests loved the cupcakes!. People were asking to take extras on the way out because they didn't want to have just one. I highly recommend Chickadee Hill!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Lauren S

Well cake, whats not to love! Working with chickadee hill was amazing everything was seamless and easy and soo soo yummy!! We requested beautiful fresh flowers on the cake which blended so well to our flowers for the wedding at zorvino! The cake was birch inspired and fit... Read More perfectly! Our guests couldnt stop talking about the decadent and multiflavor options! Top notch all around! Thank you so much for a memorable cake for our big day on 6-11-16!!! Sincerely, Mr and Mrs Barry

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Susanna S

Hands down the best wedding cake I have ever had! I know this sounds biased because I'm the bride but I really believe this. We had a multi-tiered cake and it was designed exactly how I wanted it. We choose three different flavors: Oreo, spiced apple, and vanilla and berries. My... Read More favorite was the Oreo but they were all delicious. The cake was perfectly cooked and the icing was delicious.

Beautiful cakes

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Glenda M

Shara and her team provide the best cakes in the area! My husband and I are not fondant fans, although we like the look of it. Chickadee Hill provided the look with buttercream! We had three different flavors (pumpkin with chia butterflies filling, vanilla with berries &... Read More cream, and fudge with Oreo & cream filling), each one was most and delicious. Wonderful service at a great price.

Happily Ever After

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Melissa T

Our cake was SO phenomenally tasty! We also had two peacocks sculpted for our cake and they were gorgeous! We ended up needing to rent a cake stand and they were more than willing to accommodate with that as well! Chickadee Hill is a beautiful little shop with amazingly... Read More talented bakers & artists! We were so lucky to have found them and so happy we did! We're still enjoying our leftover cake because it was so amazing!

Wonderful bakery

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Stacey G

We used Chickadee Hill for our wedding cake and couldn't have been happier! We got married at a Vineyard and they created a gorgeous elegant cake with grapevines to fit our theme and incorporated our colors. Not only was the cake beautiful but it was delicious as well. They have... Read More numerous options for flavors and fillings. I couldn't recommend Chickadee Hill enough for your special occasion cakes.