Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

2055 Oakbluff Drive, Carrollton, TX (469) 951-4541

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Lauren Z

Alicia and her sister were the photographers for our wedding and they were absolutely INCREDIBLE! I could not have been happier with how they did everything. Honestly, I'm not overselling them, they are just that good. There's a reason they were #1 on theknot.com a few years... Read More ago. Thanks Alicia!

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Amanda B

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Chippora Photography! Alicia listened to our style requests and offered suggestions for a session that we felt truly reflected us as a couple. During the session, we felt comfortable and we were able to be ourselves. Alicia... Read More truly has an eye for composition and detail and was such a joy to work with throughout the process. We were so happy with our overall experience that we are using her again for a family photo session! I would highly recommend Chippora Photography!

2012-09-23T15:07:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! You and Adam made the photo session successful and I loved capturing your love for each other!

Amazing Photographer and Person!

Reviewed on 9/15/2012 Kyndra S

I have known Alicia (one of the owners of Chippora Photography) since college. Though I do not know her on a super personal level, I have always thought very highly of her and her big heart. Thus, when it came time for me and my husband to tie the knot, it only made sense to... Read More get Chippora Photography to take our pictures and capture our special day! My husband and I had so much fun with her. She allowed us to be ourselves, encouraged our ideas, welcomed suggestions, and was very pleasant to work with. She was also very prompt in the delivery of the photo CD and editing our photos. Everything was packaged neatly and professionally...and wrapped so cute! Chippora Photography literally thinks of EVERYTHING! If you are a bride-to-be and want to make your wedding less stressful, allow Chippora Photography to capture your big day! You will get priceless photos that look POSTCARD PRETTY! And, I promise you, you won't be disappointed! Thank you again, Chippora Photography! I look forward to working with you again in the very near future!

2012-09-23T15:05:52 Response from the vendor

Kyndra you are beyond kind! I loved capturing you and your husband's special day and your love radiated in the photos. I also enjoyed hearing both of your ideas and making them happen. Can't wait to do more sessions with you and your husband! :)

Best Descision Ever!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Aimee L

Alicia had everything I was looking for with my bridal session. She's so friendly and made me feel so entirely comfortable throughout the entire shoot. She was very tentative to what I was looking for in the style of pictures I wanted and always made sure I was happy with... Read More everything. She was always thinking of creative ideas on the spot and has a great eye for detail. I received extensive compliments from friends and family about what a talented photographer she is. I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a photographer. I would definitely use Chippora Photography again for future events. I am forever grateful for my beautiful pictures!

2012-09-23T15:04:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Aimee! I loved that you came with your inspiration and we got to collaborate ideas! You were a joy to photograph!

Caring and professional with stunning results!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Amy F

I first found Chippora Photography on TheKnot and after meeting with Alicia, I was hooked! She was extremely organized at our meeting and came with samples of her work on canvas and in frames. Alicia was always prompt to answer my e-mails and truly made me feel valued! She also... Read More went the extra mile by visiting my ceremony and reception sites on several occasions. She listened to my list of perspective photos and even wrangled my family members to ensure I got the photos I wanted. I received all of our photographs on CDs, neatly packaged, and loved them! The shots were wonderful and captured the day exactly how I remembered it: beautifully. Thanks, Alicia and Stephanie, for working so hard to make my photos lovely!

2012-07-28T01:27:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved being able to take part in your day and getting to know you and your family! It was a joy to work with you and see your love story unfold for a new chapter in your life.

Mrs. C To Be

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Bekah S

Chippora photography was so much fun to work with! She not only takes the time to scope out locations to fit your style in advance, but is very open to your ideas. The setting was very laid-back, and we were able to have a great time being goofy with each other. She was flexible... Read More with her schedule and met us on a Sunday. The photos were back in just a couple of weeks, and I've gotten so many compliments on them!!

2012-06-12T18:08:17 Response from the vendor

We loved bringing out your personalities! You both were a joy and brought so much laughter to the session. Thank you!

Chippora truly captured everything!

Reviewed on 1/25/2012 Ashley D

Chippora Photography did my bridals and the wedding photos all in one day. Alicia and company were very flexible in finding a location for the bridals and taking time to make sure they were done right. Chippora truly captured everything I could have hoped for. I recommend... Read More Chippora for any occasion, for a great value, for supportive and exemplary staff, for going above and beyond, and for moments remembered.

Beautiful Pictures!

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Cris H

The pictures that were taken; from the engagement pictures to the day after the wedding were absolutely beautiful! The excitement of the families, friends and of course of the beautiful bride and handsome groom were captured flawlessly.

Captured the Moment and Personality

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 Stephanie B

I was lucky to use this photographer for my bridals, engagements and wedding portraits. She captured my personality and pre-wedding glow during the bridal session with unique poses. The photographer was open to ideas and helped my husband and I show our fun and loving... Read More characters in our engagement photos. When I look at the wedding photos, it is almost as if I am there because the photos tell a story just as I remember. I was pleased overall with the photographer's demeanor and professionalism. Thank you for everything!

2011-11-18T07:49:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you! What a joy to hear your happiness with our service and photography. You were a beautiful bride and I love being a part of your special day!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Ann F

Chippora Photography did an amazing job taking our daughter's wedding and bridal pictures. The pictures were beautiful and the company was a joy to work with. It was great to find a vendor that exceeded our expectations. We received so many compliments on the... Read More pictures!!! We highly recommend this company.

2011-11-17T19:12:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure being part of you and your daughter's special day! :)