Hairstyles, Manicures & Makeup: We come to you!

CHOP CHOP is a unique, clever and convenient alternative to your traditional salon. We help reduce stress and provide peace of mind, from the second you wake on your special day, to the moment you walk down the aisle. We provide two service options: (1) CHOP CHOP's sleek and stylish luxury salon trailer to your hotel or wedding venue, equipped with: * 4 hair stations * 3 wash bowls * Bathroom * Entertainment system * Heat & AC. -OR- (2) Our pop-up salon team will beautify you and your party right in the convenience of your home, hotel or venue. We bring the supplies, equipment, refreshments and of course a bottle of bubbly! Once you experience what CHOP CHOP has to offer, you'll never look at the salon experience the same!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Chicago and Chicago Suburbs (847) 222-3282
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Sherry H

I can't even begin to tell you how great Chop Chop is! I originally hired Chop Chop to come to the wedding venue and only do manis/pedis for my bridesmaids. I never expected my hairdresser and makeup artist to show up an hour and a half late. Thank goodness I had hired the Chop... Read More Chop team for nails! The hairdresser and makeup artist I hired only got through hair and makeup for me and my mom. By 10:30AM, it became apparent that she wasn't going to be able to do any of my bridesmaids' hair or makeup. Kesia from Chop Chop offered to stay past the agreed upon time, and had brought additional hair styling tools just in case anything happened. She ended up completing all four of my bridesmaids' hair beautifully. I don't know what I would have done without her. I will be recommending Chop Chop to all my friends in the future.

2017-07-05T22:05:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We had an amazing time servicing your wedding party. Everyone was so sweet and pleasant we enjoyed catering to such a fun and lively group of women! Wishing you all the best!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Elaine C

Our bridal party was so grateful to Kesia and her team! Not only did they do a fabulous job on everything we requested, they anticipated out needs, and provided us extra services at a moments notice. Thinking about how stressful some special occasions can be? This team helped us... Read More relax with music and personal, not "fake" conversations. This was my first time getting a mani /pedi and the pedicure still looks great a month later! Highly recommend these ladies for their expert skills, flexibility and great atmosphere~

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lauren A

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Kesia and her team are absolutely fantastic! Hair for me and my bridesmaids was done so beautifully. They are professional and fun! We all loooked amazing! They went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you CHOP CHOP for making... Read More my day even more special!

2017-07-10T22:45:23 Response from the vendor

Our pleasure! Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day. We enjoyed your family and friends and hope you'll consider us for other fun events and occasions!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Shu L

They did an amazing job on the mani and pedi that they were originally booked for. They also accommodated our last minute request to do our hair and make-up, and literally saved the day! Even working under pressure and time-constraint. They presented beautiful work on our hair... Read More and make-up. I am soooo very glad that Chop Chop was there to save us.

2017-07-05T22:07:15 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your review! Thank you for making our job fun, we had a blast with your wedding party! It was our pleasure!

Meet The Coordinator

Kesia King

Hi I'm Kesia! I'm an an energetic people lover! One thing about me I know how to make the most tense situation, easy going. I've held project management roles in corporate america and I've coordinated a number of weddings and parties. I excel in high stress environments. I love hosting brides and creating unforgettable experiences. You're not just getting your hair and makeup done with CHOP CHOP, we're giving you a mini celebration before the big event! During your time with us expect a number of champagne toasts, music, light refreshments and lots of girl talk!