Chris Brown - DJ & MC

Your wedding is the most important day. Having the right music and right mood is something I take a lot of pride in making sure is perfect for you & your wedding guests. We take the worrying about your entertainment away and make sure your special day is a day you will always remember.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

Dallas, TX Dallas / Ft. Worth (214) 662-5376

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kelly S

My husband and I hired Chris Brown to DJ our wedding, September 2017. He came to our prep meeting well prepared with his timeline for the big day & song suggestions. Throughout the entire process he was so prompt, courteous, and easy to work with. He was always just an email... Read More away when I had random "I've never done this before" wedding question or needed (another) song suggestion. He made the entire day go so smooth – from the wedding ceremony, reception, and even rallying up our rowdy attendees for our sparkler send off. We really enjoyed working with Chris and highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Victoria B

Chris Brown is simply the best in the business. Working with Chris was an absolute pleasure, as he proved time and time again that he was willing to go out of his way to make our wedding day incredible. Our initial meeting with him lasted about an hour, where he took notes on... Read More our song preferences and made valuable suggestions to our wedding day agenda. His music selection was perfectly customized to our preferences, and he cut the music for all of our dances to our desired length. Chris had the idea to have me join in with my husband and stepdaughter during their Father-Daughter dance, and it was one of the most tender moments of our wedding which we would not have had without him. He also recommended using a football for my sports-loving husband's garter toss (for which Chris provided him our duplicate garter just seconds before). His preparedness and top-quality service differentiate him from the rest. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a DJ, and would advise you to end your search here.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Sara P

My husband and I met DJ Chris Brown at a bridal show and we were impressed from the start. He has a great personality and knows where he is doing. We were looking for a DJ who could do it all and he was it. My husband is a big Texas country fan and we were worried we wouldn’t... Read More find a DJ who fit our style. DJ Chris knows his music and was a great MC. He helped us with the planning of the timeline songs and all. You cannot go wrong with this guy. He is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Melodi B

Chris was amazing! We met before and he had great song ideas for me and took all of my ideas, too, for the playlist. He was very professional and fun! I had the best reception and it was pretty much all due to Chris!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Katherine C

DJ Chris Brown was amazing! My groom and I lived out of town and had limited days to meet and set up the details for the reception and Chris was beyond flexible to make our meetings work. In addition he was an amazing MC during the wedding reception itself and would always check... Read More in on us during the event to ensure we were on track. In addition, his song requests prior to the wedding really helped us brain storm and pick songs we wanted for the big day. He was amazing and he really made our wedding day special!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Leisha W

Okay Y'all! When I first met Chris at the South Fork Ranch Bridal Show... The first thing he said to me was "Girl you okay? You look a little overwhelmed and stressed." let me just say I was! He took me under his wing calmed me down and gave me the 411 on vendors, how to handle... Read More the bridal show, and how to handle my emotions from getting to unbearable! I booked him the next afternoon! His prices were amazing and he is dang good DJ! Chris is very professional and has a great heart to help brides and couples on their big day! Let me just say I told him he had pretty much free reign and he killed it! The intro for my bridal party was LEGIT and all night he knew the mood of what was going on and when we needed a pump up or a cool down! All my guests had said that was the most fun wedding they had been to in a really long time! Personally that would not of been the case if it wasn't for Chris! So I would highly recommend if you are questioning on booking him don't just do because he will be a saving grace to you and your Wedding! (High Five!)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

DJ Chris Brown was absolutely phenomenal and we didn't want the party to end!! He was very easy to work with and very accommodating to any music that we wanted to play all through the night of our wedding. It was all set up for us the day of the wedding we never worried about... Read More how the night would flow Chris was just on it!! He made sure that the reception stayed hyped and fun all night! Not only is he a great DJ he gave us some wonderful suggestions for photography and wedding cakes he was very helpful. We got to sit down with him before the wedding and he went through every detail with us on how our night would go and every song selection we wanted. He is a no brainer for anyone that is looking for a DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Peter S

DJ Chris Brown made the logistics of our wedding day smooth and carefree. He provided lighting, speakers, and microphones for the ceremony and helped keep the timeline moving at a nice pace. My bride and I particularly loved his suggestion of a "Last Dance" which we found... Read More relaxing and romantic after the stress of the other responsibilities. Fair rates and easy to work with. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Chris was great!! He was super helpful during the process and answered all of my questions quickly. He walked us through the day, helped keep everything on track and did an amazing job with the reception music! Our guest had the best time and everyone commented on how great... Read More the music was! Thank you Chris!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Alyssa D

We loved using Chris for our wedding! He is seriously the best! From our first meeting he was funny, kind, professional, and was always making sure everything was going smoothly. He was truly almost a wedding coordinator in terms of making sure I was happy with everything, and... Read More making sure that the day of everything was running smoothly. I cannot recommend him highly enough! We love him!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Maci J

Chris is AMAZING! He had been the DJ for multiple weddings we had attended, and he was so fun at those. We met with him and discussed we wanted one giant dance party- and boy did he deliver. I was so pleased with song choice, personality, and professionalism with Chris. I would... Read More recommend him again!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Shantal P

Chris was AWESOME. He was very thorough and organized, had a really diverse music library, and was just fun to work with. He's more than a DJ- he truly facilitated the flow of the evening and made sure that my husband and I were happy the whole time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! Worth... Read More every penny and surprised he doesn't charge more.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Andrea L

Seriously the best DJ we could have asked for. He was so awesome at making sure everything was just the way we wanted it to be. He was able to remain in control of the night without being pushy or making it be anything but about us. He was so helpful the entire night asking if... Read More we needed anything. It was so nice to work with someone who was so professional but so friendly at the same time!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Melissa M

Chris was an AMAZING DJ for my wedding this past month, he kept the party going until the very end and was more than accommodating to all of our requests. He worked very closely with us to make sure our reception ran smoothly and even helped put out a few mini fires along the... Read More way. My husband and I cant recommend him enough. Thank you Chris for making our night so perfect!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Bonnie K

Chris was AWESOME! From start to finish, he kept the wedding flowing perfectly. Everyone on the dance floor had a blast! He is funny and very easy to talk to! Our first meeting with Chris went so well I had zero doubts going into the wedding day. He exceeded our expectations!... Read More Highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Stephanie L

DJ Chris was awesome! We helped us out with all the music even some songs we didn’t think of. He also was able to put together a special mashup of some songs that was for me and my dad’s dance. I would absolutely recommend DJ Chris to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashleigh M

Chris was my favorite vendor from our wedding! He was amazing at getting our guests up out of their seat and was very good at sticking with our timeline. At times, Chris had to become part of the catering staff, as our catering company wasn't ready for food or cake cutting and... Read More Chris made a point to get them out there helping us as soon as he could! I would trust Chris with my wedding 100 times over. Thanks Chris!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tiffany R

Chris was recommended by a dear friend of ours, and boy was she right. Our venue did a great job planning, but Chris put them to shame when came on the scene. He told everyone what to do and when to do it, with wonderful music to follow. I remember after the wedding my husband... Read More and I talking about how Chris was the MVP of our wedding. It would not have ran as perfect as it did without him there. Oh, and he was affordable!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ashleigh L

Chris was my favorite vendor from our wedding! He was absolutely amazing at getting our guests up and out of their chairs. He also stuck with the timeline and was making sure the catering company and photographer were ready and doing what they were supposed to! I highly... Read More recommend Chris and would trust him with running my entire wedding 100 times over! Thanks so much Chris!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Brianna W

DJ Chris Brown is awesome! He had our guests on the floor all night! We loved the newlywed game he does and all the guests still laugh about it. We would recommend him to anyone! He was there to help from our first meeting and planning. He even was able to mix a special... Read More dance for me and my father for our dance. Book this guy! He was great!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Holly C

My husband and I met DJ Chris Brown at a friend’s wedding and we were very impressed. He was not the typical DJ who just sits down behind a computer. He was very involved in the wedding and interactive with the guest, which was what we were looking for. DJ Chris was great to... Read More work. He made our wedding day a HUGE success. Our guests were on the floor all night and some still tell me how awesome our wedding was. We highly recommend using DJ Chris Brown and hope to see him at the next wedding we attend.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

DJ Chris Brown was awesome! He made our night perfect. We had some unique music tastes and changed some stuff a little late...ok the day of. Chris was quick to make the changes without any problems. Our guests well on the floor all night and that is what we wanted, a big... Read More party! I would highly recommend DJ Chris to anyone for their wedding!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Sarah P

Love Love Love Chris Brown!!! From the first time we meet Chris at a wedding show my now husband was "sold"! Chris was so personable, funny and entertaining! He was so easy to work with especially with our crazy work schedules! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!... Read More He made sure to play the music we loved!! I highly recommend Chris! he made our night the best night ever!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Page H

Chris was EXCELLENT!! He made everyone laugh and really made my guests want to get up and dance! He is great at involving the crowd and catered to everything I asked of him. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Melissa S

Our venue coordinators couldn't speak more highly of Chris Brown when we were first inquiring about a DJ, and I could see why. From communication to execution, he is a professional, still being light-hearted and fun. There were a couple of specifics I noticed that I... Read More appreciated. As we moved to a different state a year before our wedding, it was difficult to meet up and discuss the plans. He made a point to set up a Skype meeting so we could still have that face-to-face personalized interaction. Also, Chris is very good at reading the room and adjusting to his audience. Our group has a bit of a different style, as they were more interested in drinking than socializing, so he adjusted the music to fit that. Most notable was a surprise he was able to help execute with my father. My wedding was set on my birthday and my dad created a slideshow to be played for our father/daughter dance. Chris was able to have a bit of fun with it as he started the dance song we originally selected, my dad interrupted it a few bars in, was handed the mic from Chris & proceeded to change things up. It was an unorthodox move by my dad and I truly appreciated the effort on everyone's part as well as the pleasantly embarrassing surprise. Chris Brown did a great job with our wedding, there wasn't anything he missed.​

Chris Brown

Whether it is your wedding, birthday events, pool parties, company functions, school events, homecoming, proms or any event, the one thing you want is for everyone to have fun. Having the right music and the right DJ will make that happen. With over 22 years of experience, DJ Chris will work with you to create the perfect atmosphere for your event. We are able to MC the entire event and make sure you have everything you need.