Chris Brown - DJ & MC

Your wedding is the most important day. Having the right music and right mood is something I take a lot of pride in making sure is perfect for you & your wedding guests. We take the worrying about your entertainment away and make sure your special day is a day you will always remember.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment

Dallas, TX Dallas / Ft. Worth (214) 662-5376

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Stephanie L

DJ Chris was awesome! We helped us out with all the music even some songs we didn’t think of. He also was able to put together a special mashup of some songs that was for me and my dad’s dance. I would absolutely recommend DJ Chris to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Sara P

My husband and I met DJ Chris Brown at a bridal show and we were impressed from the start. He has a great personality and knows where he is doing. We were looking for a DJ who could do it all and he was it. My husband is a big Texas country fan and we were worried we wouldn’t... Read More find a DJ who fit our style. DJ Chris knows his music and was a great MC. He helped us with the planning of the timeline songs and all. You cannot go wrong with this guy. He is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashleigh M

Chris was my favorite vendor from our wedding! He was amazing at getting our guests up out of their seat and was very good at sticking with our timeline. At times, Chris had to become part of the catering staff, as our catering company wasn't ready for food or cake cutting and... Read More Chris made a point to get them out there helping us as soon as he could! I would trust Chris with my wedding 100 times over. Thanks Chris!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Shantal P

Chris was AWESOME. He was very thorough and organized, had a really diverse music library, and was just fun to work with. He's more than a DJ- he truly facilitated the flow of the evening and made sure that my husband and I were happy the whole time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! Worth... Read More every penny and surprised he doesn't charge more.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Andrea L

Seriously the best DJ we could have asked for. He was so awesome at making sure everything was just the way we wanted it to be. He was able to remain in control of the night without being pushy or making it be anything but about us. He was so helpful the entire night asking if... Read More we needed anything. It was so nice to work with someone who was so professional but so friendly at the same time!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Melissa M

Chris was an AMAZING DJ for my wedding this past month, he kept the party going until the very end and was more than accommodating to all of our requests. He worked very closely with us to make sure our reception ran smoothly and even helped put out a few mini fires along the... Read More way. My husband and I cant recommend him enough. Thank you Chris for making our night so perfect!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Bonnie K

Chris was AWESOME! From start to finish, he kept the wedding flowing perfectly. Everyone on the dance floor had a blast! He is funny and very easy to talk to! Our first meeting with Chris went so well I had zero doubts going into the wedding day. He exceeded our expectations!... Read More Highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tiffany R

Chris was recommended by a dear friend of ours, and boy was she right. Our venue did a great job planning, but Chris put them to shame when came on the scene. He told everyone what to do and when to do it, with wonderful music to follow. I remember after the wedding my husband... Read More and I talking about how Chris was the MVP of our wedding. It would not have ran as perfect as it did without him there. Oh, and he was affordable!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ashleigh L

Chris was my favorite vendor from our wedding! He was absolutely amazing at getting our guests up and out of their chairs. He also stuck with the timeline and was making sure the catering company and photographer were ready and doing what they were supposed to! I highly... Read More recommend Chris and would trust him with running my entire wedding 100 times over! Thanks so much Chris!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Brianna W

DJ Chris Brown is awesome! He had our guests on the floor all night! We loved the newlywed game he does and all the guests still laugh about it. We would recommend him to anyone! He was there to help from our first meeting and planning. He even was able to mix a special... Read More dance for me and my father for our dance. Book this guy! He was great!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Holly C

My husband and I met DJ Chris Brown at a friend’s wedding and we were very impressed. He was not the typical DJ who just sits down behind a computer. He was very involved in the wedding and interactive with the guest, which was what we were looking for. DJ Chris was great to... Read More work. He made our wedding day a HUGE success. Our guests were on the floor all night and some still tell me how awesome our wedding was. We highly recommend using DJ Chris Brown and hope to see him at the next wedding we attend.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

DJ Chris Brown was awesome! He made our night perfect. We had some unique music tastes and changed some stuff a little late...ok the day of. Chris was quick to make the changes without any problems. Our guests well on the floor all night and that is what we wanted, a big... Read More party! I would highly recommend DJ Chris to anyone for their wedding!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Sarah P

Love Love Love Chris Brown!!! From the first time we meet Chris at a wedding show my now husband was "sold"! Chris was so personable, funny and entertaining! He was so easy to work with especially with our crazy work schedules! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!... Read More He made sure to play the music we loved!! I highly recommend Chris! he made our night the best night ever!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Page H

Chris was EXCELLENT!! He made everyone laugh and really made my guests want to get up and dance! He is great at involving the crowd and catered to everything I asked of him. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Melissa S

Our venue coordinators couldn't speak more highly of Chris Brown when we were first inquiring about a DJ, and I could see why. From communication to execution, he is a professional, still being light-hearted and fun. There were a couple of specifics I noticed that I... Read More appreciated. As we moved to a different state a year before our wedding, it was difficult to meet up and discuss the plans. He made a point to set up a Skype meeting so we could still have that face-to-face personalized interaction. Also, Chris is very good at reading the room and adjusting to his audience. Our group has a bit of a different style, as they were more interested in drinking than socializing, so he adjusted the music to fit that. Most notable was a surprise he was able to help execute with my father. My wedding was set on my birthday and my dad created a slideshow to be played for our father/daughter dance. Chris was able to have a bit of fun with it as he started the dance song we originally selected, my dad interrupted it a few bars in, was handed the mic from Chris & proceeded to change things up. It was an unorthodox move by my dad and I truly appreciated the effort on everyone's part as well as the pleasantly embarrassing surprise. Chris Brown did a great job with our wedding, there wasn't anything he missed.​

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Melody C

Chris was the best choice for a DJ by far. He was thorough and really made every moment special from start to finish! Hiring him made for an unforgettable wedding. --Melody

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

DJ Chris Brown was awesome! He was quick to reply to emails and was able to help us with music for both our ceremony and reception. Our friends have been bragging how awesome our wedding was and we keep referring DJ Chris to others who are getting married. In fact, he is... Read More working my maid of honors wedding later this year! You need to hire this guy!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

We found Chris Brown on "the knot" last May right after we first got engaged and I chose him because he had several new reviews that were great. We ended up meeting him at one of the wedding expos and he was fantastic! He was full of energy and very easy to talk to. I knew we... Read More had made the right choice choosing them as soon as I left the expo. Shortly thereafter, our venue closed down with no notice and of course like any bride would do, I panicked. I sent emails out to everyone letting them know the venue closed and if they would travel to the new venue even though we were already in a contract for the old venue. Chris Brown was the first to respond with absolutely, no problem on the venue change. A few weeks later, the new venue we chose (Southfork Ranch) was holding a bridal expo which Chris Brown attended and he took it upon himself to look at the ballroom and the layout to help plan the uplighting. We just got married on May 14, 2016 and everything was perfect. Chris Brown showed up on time to set up, no flaws in music, kept us on track (as best as he could) and kept our guests on the dance floor. I could not have asked for more! He went above and beyond and would recommend him to any bride looking for a good DJ. Hands down he was perfect! -TJ and Kristen

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Jessica E

Thank you so much for putting on a great show last night. You not only did a great job with the music, but you made our lives so much easier by regulating and controlling the flow of the night. The entire night was great and we were more than happy with the way everything... Read More turned out. Thanks again and we wish you and your family the best. Ryan & Jessica Elson

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Shelley D

We wanted to thank you again for all your support, your patience and your fun for our wedding. We have received several compliments about your music selection and the flow of the evening. It was fabulous and perfect!!! Thank you for everything… Shelley and Andy

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Jennifer C

Chris made our wedding awesome! I was a little nervous about our reception because I wasn't really sure about song selection, etc. in the beginning of our planning. I met with Chris prior to the wedding and he made it very easy for me. His expertise was very apparent and I... Read More suddenly wasn't so nervous anymore. I was so glad he knew what he was doing because I sure didn't! Throughout the course of our wedding planning I sent special requests and he was on top of his game making sure we got everything in that we would like to have. We ended up having a small audience and several that were not dancers, etc but that was no problem because Chris kept everyone entertained. We could not have chosen a better DJ and so thankful we had him to make our special night a fun one! Thanks Chris! You ARE the best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lauren F

DJ Chris Brown was amazing! So happy with our decision to have him do our wedding and reception. He gave lots of info, had an answer for every question, and was professional throughout our time preparing for the big day. He responded promptly to emails and/or calls, and offered... Read More a face to face prep meeting to get everything in place. The day of the wedding, he was at the venue more than ahead of schedule and ready to get to work. He arranged the sound system, all the music for the ceremony and reception, and even awesome lighting for the dance floor. He kept the party going smoothly, and played the music perfectly to go with the flow of the guests. There was never an awkward, silent moment. My guests were super impressed with the music, there was a lot of dancing! Several commented on how much fun the reception was, and I think that is mainly because of how great Chris did at his job. What I was most impressed with, was his ability to gauge how I was feeling during the reception and at what pace I wanted things to be moving, without taking me away from my guests to discuss things too much. He always had the next step prepared, and again I can say I was so satisfied with how the flow of the party went. Chris did a great job, and he was what really made our wedding as fun-filled as it was. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ that you can trust to run the show without a hitch!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ashley J

Well I don't even know where to begin with Chris! You want more than just a DJ this is the guy for you! First of all he is a fantastic DJ a very knowledgeable DJ. He brought so many things to my attention that I didn't even think of as well as basically helped me coordinate the... Read More whole wedding ceremony and reception. He walked with me every step of the planning with meeting many multiple of times as well as emailed back and forth another million times! I came to him with more than just music I wanted him to do some prerecorded speeches to our wedding party and parents and he made it absolutely stunning and it was FAWLESS! After the day was over one of the number things everyone raved about was how amazing our DJ was. So with all this said I will def use him for every event I ever have In the future and will highly recommend him to every single person I know especially that is getting married! So if you want more than just a DJ he is your man!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Ashley R

What to say about Chris Brown; other than his awesome name of course! Chris was a true professional and I can't imagine having used any other DJ. My wife went to great lengths to set up and prepare for the reception, but when the time finally came it was Chris who really made it... Read More all come together. He was on top of every single detail, even managing the photographer to ensure we had the absolute best experience. We had such a great evening that I'm literally excited to find another event to host just so I can use Chris' services again.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kaitlin R

Chris met with me a month or so prior to my wedding to get a more clear vision of what I wanted. It put my mind at ease for it was one less thing I had to worry about. He was great the day of the wedding and went along with the last minute changes we had! I would totally... Read More recommend him!

Chris Brown

Whether it is your wedding, birthday events, pool parties, company functions, school events, homecoming, proms or any event, the one thing you want is for everyone to have fun. Having the right music and the right DJ will make that happen. With over 22 years of experience, DJ Chris will work with you to create the perfect atmosphere for your event. We are able to MC the entire event and make sure you have everything you need.