Creative, Artistic, Fun, Relaxed!

I love capturing the emotion and beauty of weddings. My style is a blend of art and photojournalism that will capture the 'personality' of your day. Serving Cape Cod, The Islands and Beyond.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

East Dennis, MA Cape Cod & The Islands (774) 487-0877
INSTAGRAM

Fun, Professional, Laid Back

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Patricia C

Chris Cook and his assistant were great to work with. Chris was very professional, fit in well with our laid back, fun, casual style. He took our requested formal pictures as well as many fun shots. He also captured moments when no one was paying attention to the fact that... Read More there was a camera on them. I would recommend Chris Cook to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Rochelle F

If you're looking for an amazing, dependable, creative and reliable photographer, Chris Cook is the answer. My husband and I are very impressed with his work and the outcome of it. I really would highly recommend Chris. Way to go to you Chris and your team.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Cornelia W

Chris shot our 10/14/17 wedding and was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Heather W

Chris did an absolutely fantastic job with our wedding photos. His assistants were great too and he worked very well with our videographer. He had some very creative shots which turned out to be truly one of a kind. I'm so happy we chose Chris - definitely one of the better... Read More decisions of the weekend!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ashley B

Chris is the ultimate professional and talented photographer. His experience and knowledge of the venue resulted in incredible backgrounds. He not only captured the beauty of the venue beyond our expectation, but also the fun and joy of the day. All aspects of this work,... Read More candids, stills, family and guests were great (in fact many guests are ordering pictures).! The quality of his work and attention to detail will leave us memories for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kaitlin N

Chris was so easy to work with from start to finish! He was professional, but laid back and personable. Chris did a fantastic job capturing our big day - from the small, candid moments, to the big family and group shots! Chris is very knowledgeable about the Cape and gave us... Read More some great suggestions when figuring out where to take our wedding photos. Chris is also highly respected amongst the other vendors that we worked with. Whenever another vendor asked who our photographer was and we told them Chris Cook, people raved about him! It says a lot when the other vendors you are working with say that you have the best photographer! We highly recommend Chris!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kristen B

Chris was a fantastic photographer!! He captured so many stunning shots and was a lot of fun to work with. We are so happy with how everything came out!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Katie K

Chris was incredible to work with from the e-session right on through to the wedding. He is easy going, amazing at his craft, and a true professional. Thank you so much chris!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Jackie V

Chris just did the photos for our 9/17/17 wedding and was unbelievable. We had found him on Facebook a few years back and were blown away by his night work so knew we wanted him for our wedding. Sadly it was cloudy on our wedding day so no night shot BUT the rest of the photos... Read More are amazing. He has a fun personality but is professional at the same time! I highly recommend Chris to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jessica G

Chris is amazing. Not only does he take great photos of people, he's also an astronomy photographer. That means he can take fantastic pictures of people against the sunset or a starry sky and not miss any details of either. My husband and I shared our photo of us standing... Read More against the star-filled sky, and it knocked our family and friends' socks off. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Lindsey M

Chris did an amazing job capturing our big day this past May! He even managed to handle both of our very large and crazy families for the family photos : ) If you want a photographer that is professional, personable, creative, and fun we highly recommend Chris! Again really... Read More just so happy with how everything turned out - the pictures are all beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Tricia C

Chris is an amazing photographer! He is very laid back and really makes your wedding day feel smooth and easy flowing! We had a HUGE wedding party and Chris was always relaxed, made us all feel comfortable and made it so much fun!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Andrea G

We loved working with Chris ! Our photos came out fantastic ! Chris was super easy to work with from our first meeting to the day of the wedding ! When we came back from our honeymoon and we had an email from Chris with our photos. Talk about turn around time ! I would... Read More recommend Chris without any doubt !

Reviewed on 11/04/2016

Chris did a fantastic job at our wedding. Chris and his assistant did a great job listening to our requests and making the day so easy and enjoyable for us. Chris made us feel so comfortable and took the time to meet us at the reception venue weeks beforehand to discuss options... Read More and scope out the location. We even snuck out of the reception to take some beautiful photos with the Harvest moon backdrop. We could not have had a better experience and we highly recommend Chris and his team!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Samantha C

Chris is AMAZING. He and his assistant were very professional, yet so much fun to work with. He brought out our personalities in the pictures, showing both fun and serious aspects. He even incorporated the Milk Way! My husband and I have never looked happier (or better!).... Read More We are so happy with the result, and I promise you will be, too! Just look at his website... the work speaks for itself. Thank you again, Chris. You made our special day last forever :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

Chris did an amazing job and everyone loves the photos! We did not give him much advance notice, since everything was planned quickly. Despite this, he showed up on time, had great ideas for pics, and was a joy to work with! Highly recommend him for your wedding or really any... Read More event!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Heather C

Chris was an amazing photographer, they were very prompt with timing of the day of our wedding. The first time my husband and I met Chris it was easy to talk to him and be comfortable. He was very willing to capture the pictures the client wanted and still has suggestions of... Read More his own. We highly recommend Chris Cook Photography for all your photography needs.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016

Fantastic photographer. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Amanda M

Chris was really awesome and great to work with. He is laid back and made me feel super comfortable on my big day.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Jill N

It was our pleasure to have Chris and his assistant photographing our wedding! Also, we had our engagement session with him too. That’s not all, he photographed a morning of golf on our wedding day as well. All of this left us with a story book of our amazing experience. Chris... Read More worked hard for us yet, made it seem effortless. Neither my husband or I are comfortable in front of the camera however, Chris put us at ease immediately. He guided us from beginning to end. Whether it was adjusting facial expressions or asking for a bigger smile or using a more creative pose. One thing that stood out was Chris's process. He took the time to get all of the wedding details down in advance which, took a lot of stress off of me. He was on time and on point and kept us on track too. No detail was overlooked. Chris always kept in touch before and after the wedding. Moreover, our photos are beyond beautiful. We have fun candid shots and gorgeous details shots as well. It's also important to know that he worked well with all of our other vendors (especially our videographer). Chris is a true professional and we couldn't imagine the day without him. You will be one lucky bride if you get him for your wedding too. I think it would be fun to have a photo session on our first anniversary with our dogs too!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Heather L

Chris Cook and his assistant made taking wedding pictures so easy and relaxed! After seeing his awesome nighttime pictures and meeting him in person, we were very confident in choosing him! He gave us free range, but also got some really great "in the moment" shots. He is a real... Read More artist the way he uses light and the natural surroundings. We can't wait to go back to the Cape in a few years and have him take a nighttime pic of us!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Erin S

Chris Cook did an incredible job of capturing our special day in a series of photographs! All the advice I received ahead of the wedding was true-the day goes by in a blink and you have limited time to spend with all your guests. Chris Cook provided a valuable solution to this... Read More unsolvable problem: a comprehensive story line of pictures that retold the main events as well as the many special candid moments that we-as the bride and groom-weren’t always present to witness. Chris’ chill personality kept things relaxed and comfortable and his experience and talent kept him on task. He worked like a stealth, positioning himself in the right spot at all the right moments, without making things feel staged or uncomfortable. I’m grateful to Chris for documenting our wedding and would recommend him to anyone looking for a skilled photographer who is easy to work with!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Chris was amazing, flexible, relaxed, and a pleasure to have with us capturing our wedding day! We ended up with a crummy weather day, but the photos turned out beautifully and couldn't be more pleased!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Casey H

Chris was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I got married just over 2 weeks ago and already have our pictures! They came out stunning and we are SO happy with them. We began with an engagement session last fall, and from the beginning Chris made us feel comfortable in front... Read More of the camera. On our wedding day, I barely even noticed he was there unless we were taking portraits. He captured every detail without us skipping a beat, and was just a pleasure in general to work with. He was definitely the right choice for us and I would highly recommend Chris to anyone else looking for gorgeous pictures and an easy-going photographer!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Ben M

Chris is great! He truly captured our whole wedding from start to finish. The photos came out amazing and looking at them all lets us relive the day over and over. He and his assistant were a pleasure to work with and made the day a lot of fun. He was professional, patient... Read More and really listened to what we were looking for. We got our photos in an extremely timely manner and he even sent a couple 'sneak peaks' the morning after our wedding, which I especially loved!