Chris Dunn Classical Guitar Ceremonies Inc.

Washington, DC

Instruments

Guitar

Ceremony, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Washington, DC (888) 961-4048

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Brandy D

I had a different guitarist cancel on me at the last moment. I emailed this group (I was referred by a friend), and they scheduled me the same day. I corresponded with our guitarist Andrew by email. He was willing to learn a couple songs (Star Wars and the E.T. themes). He was... Read More cordial and professional over email, and very much so in person as well. I heard nothing but compliments on the selection and playing of music. The whole process was very easy, and Andrew helped make our wedding the best day of my life. I would most definitely recommend this company!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Meghan B

If I could give Chris 10 stars, i would. He played our ceremony and cocktail hour music and it was amazing! We chose a few modern songs from his list and he played others during cocktail hour that people could recognize. He is so unbelievably talented, it really set the tone for... Read More our wedding. I wasn't able to get a sample of the bridal chorus for me to walk down the aisle to, but I knew he would play it flawlessly. It was exactly what I wanted and what I dreamed of. I would HIGHLY recommend him for anyone considering a guitarist for their wedding.

Beautiful guitar music for our wedding ceremony

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Carly B

After listening to several musicians' music samples online, we decided that Classical Guitar Ceremonies would be perfect for the level and style of music that we were looking for. The groom's mom and bride's dad both had played guitar, so this connection was also important for... Read More us - and we knew that they also had to be good! Chris Dunn is the person with whom we primarily communicated. He was professional and responsive to our music suggestions and requests. He assigned one of the guitarists associated with his company to our wedding day initially, as he was previously booked at another event. We were completely fine with this, as we both agreed that this guitarist sounded great as well. However, about a week before our wedding day, Chris made a point to personally contact both the bride and the groom to chat with us (on the phone!), as the guitarist initially assigned to our wedding could no longer make it. Chris personally offered his services and asked if we were both okay with this adjustment. It was such a welcome change for someone to be so thoughtful. I wish I had been able to enjoy more of Chris's performance during the ceremony and cocktail hour, but, being the bride, I was often occupied with other things. Hopefully I'll be able to hear him play at another event in the future. I would definitely recommend Chris and Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies.

Wonderfully talented guitarist!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Molly E

Andrew was such a huge part of making our wedding ceremony as amazing as it was. He was extremely helpful in making sure we had all the necessary equipment, provided gorgeous music and did an incredible job. He also played during our cocktail hour and was the perfect addition... Read More to our classic, elegant wedding. I would absolutely recommend him and his services to anyone! Thank you Andrew!

great ceremony musician

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Kyndal H

Definitely recommend these guys! They are excellent with their communications!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Alison H

Christopher played at our wedding. For the whole process he was professional, organized, and easy to work with. He is also an incredibly talented musician and added the perfect touch to our outdoor ceremony.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Kim D

Chris was AMAZING. His music was absolutely beautiful for the ceremony and cocktail hour. He never took a break from his set. Everyone loved listening to his background music. I definitely recommend him!!!

GigMasters Verified Review - Fleetwood, PA

Reviewed on 11/07/2011

I couldn't have been more pleased with Chris throughout the entire process. He was always professional and he sounded AMAZING! I cannot wait until we get our DVD back just to hear his beautiful music some more. I would recommend him ten times over to anyone looking for music. I... Read More can't say enough about how talented he is. I am so glad to have found him. Thank you Chris!

perfect ceremony music

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Amy S

Chris dunn guitar was the perfect ceremony music for our outside wedding. He was so easy to work with was professional and we were very pleased with his work.

Great Work!

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Margie D

Chris Dunn played at our wedding and we really enjoyed having him there. Our guests said he played really well and from what I heard, he did a wonderful job. He was easy to communicate with during the planning process. He came and set himself up with no trouble at all, and... Read More played the required time that he was contracted for. Overall happy with his services.

Ceremony Music + Cocktail Hour

Reviewed on 12/12/2010 Pamela C

I wanted something different than your traditional orchetra for the ceremony and this worked out perfectly. I worked with Chris Dunn to pick out the music I wanted and even made a request he was able to fulfill. The guitarist also played during the cocktail hour for an... Read More additional $100. It was a great service for a great price.

Perfect Ceremony/Cocktail Hour Music

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Lauren M

If you are looking for ceremony and/or cocktail hour music, I highly suggest Chris Dunn. He is amazing. I received so many compliments after our wedding.

Beautiful music!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Natasha V

Our guitarist was incredible, and our guests were really impressed. Chris Dunn is really organized, professional, polite and responsive. For $475, the guitarist performed for the entire ceremony and cocktail hour, which we felt was a steal for their wonderful services. The only... Read More draw-back is that the music was not loud enough. This is due in part to the fact that we were outdoors, but I wish we could have heard it better in the back. Otherwise, they did a great job.

" Our Perfect Ceremony "

Reviewed on 11/06/2010 kendall r

There simply aren't ENOUGH nice things to write about this musician. He became such a " calming force " for us with the selections that we needed to make for our ( two separate ceremonies ) His knowledge & professionalism made for ( 2 ) UNFORGETTABLE days for us. He... Read More is SO talented & one of the most polite, easy to work with & KINDEST vendors who we had the pleasure of working with. On time / early for both dates - excellent playing & swift email communication. A TRUE treasure if you are lucky to book his services. Our ceremonies were unforgettable because of his playing.

The ceremony guitarist was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Nealey S

We had a solo guitarist do our ceremony music and he was great! He was punctual and the music was simply beautiful.

Review for Classical Guitar Ceremonies

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Katherine P

Knew the music we wanted. Performed well

Review for Christopher Dunn

Reviewed on 1/21/2009 pat k

Guitarist played what we asked and made great choices for the other