Chris Harburg Photography

Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

904 Tallyho Trail, Chapel Hill, NC Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill (919) 921-6849

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Zayna A

Your photos are one of the most important things to come out of your wedding, so don't look anywhere else for a photographer - Chris is absolutely phenomenal, and definitely the best choice! Chris helped alleviate out wedding stress as she is so dependable, knowledgable, timely,... Read More and trustworthy. She did our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding photos, and we were absolutely amazed by her incredible work. She made us feel so comfortable behind the camera with her fun, laid back personality. But don't be fooled by her being laid back, she takes her photos very seriously with an enormous amount of attention placed on every detail so that when you see the finished product you can't believe she captured everything the way she did. She also has great staff that are also wonderful at taking pictures, and they captured every emotion and every detail on our wedding day. Someone who is down to earth, very responsive, creative, and overall professional at what she does - that's Chris Harburg and I'll be recommending her to everyone I know!

WOW!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Anna Q

I can not say enough wonderful stuff about Chris! She was the most amazing person to work with. She was so professional and the pictures are incredible! She went above and beyond what I was expecting. I highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for an amazing photographer.

Affordable High Quality Photos

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Seniha B

I was lucky enough to find Chris while searching online for a wedding photographer. The prices are more than reasonable, and the photographs she posted online looked great. We met with her and we were able to set up all the details for the engagement and wedding. Chris kept in... Read More contact with me throughout the process and kept us updated on the progress of the photos. Chris went above and beyond my expectations for the photographs! My favorite pictures are now the ones she's taken at my wedding that will give a lifetime of memories for me and my husband. If I ever need professional photos taken, she will be my first call! I would recommend Chris Harburg for anyone looking for professional photos.