Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service

Weymouth, MA

Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service

$$

Specialty

Big Band/Swing, Classical, Country/Folk, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Type

Ceremony Music, Disc Jockey

P.O. Box 310, Weymouth, MA

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Christina Z

Chris is the best DJ! He was the DJ for my sister's wedding 7 years ago and we liked him so much I asked him to DJ my wedding in May, 2014. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and everyone had a great time. Chris is so personable and was a pleasure to work with. He outlines every detail of the night with the bride and groom prior to the wedding to make sure their wishes are accommodated. I highly recommend Chris!

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 5/12/2012 Hanna K

DJ Chris Pickett was amazing! I was thrilled with his professionalism, ease and talent. His prices were incredibly reasonable, he has a really great voice, and did a wonderful job rotating in our choices with exactly the kind of music we wanted. I would certainly hire him again.

Chris Rocks Our World!

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Dale J

My wife Sarah and I got married in September of 2006 where Chris was our DJ. Chris did a wonderful job not only with the music, (which was awesome!) but also with the timing and great introductions. Chris has a great persona and made everyone feel comfortable and welcome. He had our dance floor rockin' all night. I had guests come back to us later to say, "Man, that was the best wedding we have ever been invited to!" We enjoyed Chris as our DJ so much so that we have had him back to DJ two other events for us. Both events were 50th birthday parties and Chris really did his homework. He pulled-up songs that were very appropriate for our crowd. Again, he had our dance floor rockin' all night long! Thank you very much Chris, I'm sure that we will be using you again in the future! -Sarah and Dale Jolliffe

Great Time

Reviewed on 11/26/2010 Marylou M

We had a great time at our Wedding. Chris preformed the ceremony and reception and was very thorough getting everything in order for our wedding day. By meeting with us several times, he insured that the music selections were just as we hoped. We have had several guests comment on how great Chris did in engaging everyone, yet not becoming the focus of the reception. Everone had a great because the music was great.

Over and above...

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Carol M

We had a very small, somewhat informal wedding at my in-laws house. We didn't need the full DJ service but wanted music that we both liked and had many favorites. Chris was kind enough to compile 6 CD's that he labeled for various times (ceremony, dessert, dinner etc etc) and even wrote out cues for the friend that was running the CD player. He used all the songs we asked for plus many others that were just perfect...it was great to have that part of the wedding done so well with no worries. We LOVE listening to the CD's still, 4 years later. This past September my friend Susan used Chris as well (I think I threatened not to go unless she did:)....and we had a blast with his great music and danced all night! Carol

Music, music, music

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 susan M

I got married almost 2 months ago and Chris Pickett was my DJ. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and the wonderful "Soundtrack" he provided for my special day. From the initial meeting to the final dance he was wonderful, and just very easy to work with, very professional and has many great suggestions about the flow of reception. Chris takes care of everything and really can judge the crowd and plays what works. He managed to play songs on my playlist as well as take requests from my guests. There was no song he didn't have or couldn't find. My husband in fact, wanted a particular song for the dance with his mother and we couldn't manage to find it anywhere. Chris found it and had if for our wedding day. Everyone raved about the music selection and my guest rand from 6 years old to teens to 75 years old...everyone danced and had a great time. Chris Pickett will be a wonderful addition to your wedding reception. I hope I have the opportunity to hire his services again someday.

Review for Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 KENDRA C

He was incredibly professional and seemed to think of everything. He found the obscure music I requested for our entrance and kept the talking to a minimum.

Send Email