Learn About Us

Chris Schmitt and his wife Andrea are award-winning photographers that have shot over 500 weddings all over the world over the past the 15 years. Chris has been the recipient of the Bride’s Choice award 7 years in a row, and continues to capture amazing images for his brides that they’ll cherish for years to come. We would love to show you what we can offer on your wedding day, contact us for availability and more information about our collections.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

5158 Goldman Ave Unit J, Moorpark, CA Los Angeles| Santa Barbara| Woldwide (805) 222-5064

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Caitlin M

Chris and his wife, Andrea, did an amazing job at our wedding. We couldn't have asked for nicer people or better photographers. They really care about their clients and create such beautiful photographs. I'm not the most at ease in front of a camera but they both made me feel... Read More comfortable and they captured some great moments. We have amazing photos from our wedding that truly capture how special our day was.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Kristen P

Chris and his wife Andrea were such a wonderful team to have as our photographer for our wedding! We were able to have an engagement photo session with Chris that was apart of our package so that we could meet before the big day which was super helpful! Throughout the wedding... Read More day, they were such a positive, happy, and fun team to have! They knew the venue well and where we would get the best photos. Our wedding photos were delivered to us so fast which was amazing because of the anticipation -- most of my friends who have been married had to wait months for their photos so we were lucky to receive them in less than 1 month! Most importantly, the photos were absolutely beautiful!!!! Chris and Andrea did the best job of truly capturing the day...from getting ready, to the ceremony, to the formals, and finally the reception and all our guests. I can't look through the photos without getting a huge smile on my face. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality wedding photographer -- you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jessica M

We absolutely LOVED working with Chris Schmitt Photography on our wedding day! Chris and Andrea were so fun and cool. They had the best eye, had a great vibe, captured the most amazing moments, and were everywhere we wanted them to be. From the formal shots to the crazy dancing... Read More shots - they told the story of our magical day perfectly. The photos are indescribably beautiful. Looking through them after the wedding literally took our breath away. Beauty, nature, love, emotion, and fun all displayed through their highly skilled eye and professional style. Go with Chris Schmitt Photography - the best in Southern California!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ina F

Chris was wonderful!!! We were having our wedding in Malibu and lived in chicago so it was critical to have a photographer that knew the venue and was willing to work with us. Chris was very flexible and accommodating. he was extremely professional and understanding! We... Read More appreciate his willingness to work with us and create special moments for our wedding celebrations. Him and his team did a fantastic job! We could not be happier! Ina and Ray

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 KELLY S

Chris and his wife were amazing. They both have a great eye and were very directional the day of and made the picture taking easy! The photos came out amazing and I would highly recommend using them for your special day!

Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Sheryl S

I must say that Chris was a wonderful Photographer and my pictures truly turned out beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone and then some! Such a wonderful and gifted individual!

SO Talented and has a magical eye

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Jody B

We used chris Schmitt for all our wedding photography. (wedding, engagement party, engagements shots and our rehearsal dinner) Chris and his wife were so fun and easy to work with. They made us feel so comfortable and we had the best time. Our pictures turned out better... Read More than I could have ever hoped for. They have some serious talent. We will be using them in the future for any photography needs we ever have. Highly recommend!!!

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Limor S

Chris & Andrea are a class act team! Their creativity and attention to detail is never overlooked. Chris always gets back to you in speedy time and is a pleasure to work with. We had fun doing our engagement session and his quality of work is superb! The guest book he made for... Read More us from those pictures was flawless. I can't wait to start working on our wedding album. The night of wedding he wasn't afraid to take pictures in the dark which not all photographers are comfortable with due to the complexity of the lighting. Just the opposite he was ready to take unique fun pictures in the dark and they are stunning! I would highly recommend Chris and you won't be disappointed!

Fantastic Photos!

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Rebecca S

Chris and his wife took such great care of us! When looking over the photos, we saw many pics that we didn't even know they took, but they all look amazing. He was a little more expensive than we were looking for, but we went with him anyways because we had a really good... Read More referral. Besides, if he's shot for Victoria's Secret models, you know he's gotta be awesome! :)

Couldnt have been happier!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Daniela G

Just got married 2 weeks ago and already got some great preview shots! Chris and his team are amazing photographers and people in general. They were fun, easy going, and did whatever we asked. He even set out a table during the reception that played a slideshow of shots from... Read More earlier that day! I was so happy and grateful for that. Chris is truly one of a kind and i know that i will be using his services for future memories!

Best decision I made for my wedding!

Reviewed on 5/18/2010 Amy F

Chris Scmitt is not only one of THE most talented and professional photographers I've ever seen, he's fun, comforting and a great guy all around. He really made me feel so comfortable and confident the handful of times he's shot me now and I would use him for any photography... Read More need I have in life hands down. My wedding guests raved at how fun and nice he was to hang out with and how professional and stunning his photos are. He has a true eye for creativity and really just takes the reins and truly loves and enjoys his work and it shows. Thank you Chris, you made my wedding and everything leading up to it the best experience of my life!

Review for Chris Schmitt Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Abby H

Chris and his wife Dre were so much fun to have around and gave us such fabulous pictures I can not say enough about how much we love their work!;Pricey but worth every penny

Chris Schmitt

Chris and Andrea Schmitt are internationally published wedding and portrait photographers with over 500 weddings captured over the years. In addition to photographing weddings, they run a popular boudoir and portrait studio located in Moorpark CA. Before photographing weddings, Chris worked for 10 years in commercial production with legendary celebrity and fashion photographers. Working with the masters inspired his own style to be a modern blend of photojournalism and elegant portraits. “We love capturing fun and candids of friends and family and creating beautiful portraits of our couples.”