What's Your Dream Wedding?

With over 20 years of full-time wedding photography experience and over 30 First Place "Best Wedding Photo" and "Best Wedding Album" Awards, Chris Sollart knows exactly what it takes to capture the beauty and romance of your wedding day as no other photographer can! Chris recently won the prestigious 'Hall of Fame' from The Knot and has over 50 Five Star reviews on The Knot! Contact him now to set up a free consultation at a location of your choice!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Photo + Video

Las Cruces, NM and El Paso, TX (575) 618-9442

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Jackline T

There are very limited photographers in El Paso/Las Cruces area that caught my eye and fit within my budget. We were impressed with how organized/systematic Chris was during our first meeting. He carried himself very professionally through the planning process, as well as the... Read More day of. He helped us out in developing a timeline of events to maximize our time with him. We are thrilled with our professional wedding album...I am sure it will last a lifetime with how sturdy it is! The only thing is I wish we had a bigger budget for more photos!

Amazing work

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Brad H

Chris Sollart is a fantastic photographer. He has a great eye for the perfect picture and captures it incredibly well. They were crisp, full of color, and dynamic, everything we could have ask for. Beyond the great photos, you will feel completely comfortable with him and at... Read More ease on the big day. I don't know how he does it, but he made my bride and I relaxed while posing for each and every photo and having fun while doing so. All of our friends and family have given rave reviews for our wedding photos and we would recommend Chris Sollart Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. I know we will cherish our amazing wedding photos forever.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Katy C

Chris was the photographer for our wedding in May 2015 in El Paso and all we could say was WOW! The photos were absolutely beautiful! He had such an eye for photographing our special day and found the best locations throughout our venue for some really great pictures. The... Read More antique photo finish that he is able to do is beautiful, along with all the other editing. He was so easy to work with on the day of the wedding and was a large part of the reason the day went perfectly smooth. One of the main reasons we contacted him to begin with were his prices. We looked and looked and were getting a pit in our stomach for how much wedding photographers cost. He is very reasonably priced and his work is as good or better than photographers that cost significantly more. I would highly recommend him for any event you may have and most importantly, if I had to do it over, I would use Chris Sollart again.

Great Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Jamie G

We used Chris for our wedding photography in August. He did a wonderful job with the photography! We were very pleased with the photos, and he did an exceptional job with the touch ups. I had some noticeable tan lines in the photos that he was able to adjust in his... Read More editing. The added bonus with Chris is that he is extremely prompt and accessible. He always returned our emails and phone calls promptly. Trust me, this is a great thing to have as trying to coordinate all of your vendors can be very stressful. He made it a breeze.

Wonderful photography for intimate wedding

Reviewed on 11/07/2014

We had a small, intimate, family oriented, destination wedding Nov 1 that we combined with a family re-union. Chris was totally great about doing a lot of portraits for all different combinations of our family before our wedding. In addition, he captured the essence of our... Read More ceremony and beautiful shots of the bride and groom at our lakeside reception site. Most important to me, Chris was unobtrusive and accommodating for the entire event. I would recommend him based on service, photo quality, and value (didn't try to do the "price hike because it's a wedding" thing).

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Shelly L

Chris was an excellent photographer to have for my Sons wedding. He was very personable and professional. He came with the family in the limo and suggested ideas as to where to have amazing photos taken around the City choosing several scenic places. He also was very patient... Read More with us all as we had a pet with us which the bride + groom wanted to be included in some of the wedding photos. I would recommend Chris to anyone. He took pictures during the ceremony, after the wedding, during the reception and also disappeared during the dinner and then came back for the cutting of cake and took photo's again. He was very very affordable as well. Very good value and the quality was far more than expected. We couldn't be happier!

Recommended wedding photographer

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Delaney C

Chris and his partner did an amazing job photographing our wedding this summer. They were flexible in terms of where we did pre ceremony photos, but also helped us be realistic with our timeline. They had a great balance between catching candid shots and suggesting portraits for... Read More such a large wedding party (8 on each side) . They got all the shots we wanted on our "must have" photo list. We were thrilled to see the final photos, uploaded within days of the wedding. His artistry and experience with editing was apparent. We have photo memories we will treasure forever. We would highly recommend him for any event and are very grateful he captured the spirit of our big day in his photos!

Seattle Wedding Edgewater September 27, 2014

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Chris provided us with outstanding service for our special day. Chris was accommodating with our wedding schedule and very knowledgeable with the area, suggesting premier locations to ensure we received quality photographs. I would highly recommend Chris’ services to capture... Read More memories of any special event.

Beautiful photos

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Aimee Y

I chose Chris as my wedding photographer because when I saw his photos, they took my breath away. He has this amazing talent to capture the beauty of the nature. And he was also very good at capturing the moment. I really recommend taking a look at his portfolios. He and... Read More his assistant were very friendly and professional. I could tell how passionate he is about his work. He even fell into the bushes while taking our pictures! He is that committed. My husband and I are very very happy with our photos. Another great bonus for brides-to-be is that Chris is very prompt in replying emails and calls. Wedding is a very stressful thing to plan and he made it very easy for me.

Wedding Photography and Videography

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kristin K

Chris and his team were very professional and pleasant to work with. We used him for both photography and videography for our wedding. Everything turned out great and Chris listened to what we wanted. We were also very impressed with how quickly he turned around our video,... Read More pictures, and album. We received the wedding video within a month and the album within 2 months!

Beautiful Album

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Chris was the photographer for our daughter's wedding. He was very professional and uploaded the pictures on the website right after the wedding. There were numerous beautiful pictures to choose from to include in our album. Chris does a great job editing the pictures and worked... Read More closely with us to create our album that we will cherish.

Great Edits

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Kartik A

Chris was very professional and worked with us closely to create a memorable wedding album for us. The album came very quickly and we received the link to our photos right after the wedding. Chris does a great job in detail when editing the photos. The picture selection process... Read More was also very easy to use!

Couldn't imagine better photographs

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

Chris Sollart was the photographer for my sister's wedding in Seattle. He came highly recommended by the officiant we chose and he seemed very receptive to my sister's non-traditional goals for the photographer. I was the wedding planner. Chris was clear in our communications... Read More and prompt in responding. He was early to the venue and had a great assistant catching stray bra straps and assisting with our poor choices in posture. Chris was understanding that the bride and groom had some sensitive family issues key to photo arrangements and that they wanted to capture the feel of the city they love. My favorite picture is when they snuck away to an alley and stole a quick kiss in front of some brilliantly colored graffiti. So creative and exactly what my sister wanted (and the groom). The wedding went nearly perfectly...but the way Chris captured it on film was amazing. When I looked at the shots of the ceremony, I got choked up again remembering when the groom got tearful, and when my sister leaned in to kiss him for it. The images of a suppressed subtle smirk, hint of a watery eye, proud pursed fatherly lips, raising joyful motherly eyebrows...all caught. My sister could not believe how happy she was with how she looked, including angles, facial expressions and postures. My gift to the couple was the photo album, and it took me two weeks to cut it down to 25 photos. When it was all said and done, I believe nothing matter more than that the photos that would last forever. The couple could not be happier with them.

Chris Sollart Photography - Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with! He took beautiful photo's for our engagement session and worked with us to ensure our son (Damon - Boston Terrier) was included in the shots. The wedding photos were amazing!! Chris knew all the perfect spots in the area for the best... Read More photos and he made sure all the pictures we requested were taken, along with many wonderful extras. There were so many great pictures it was difficult to make choices on our prints, as we would have liked to have all of them! Chris was friendly, courteous and professional, I would highly recommend his services for any occasion you would like photographed.

Wonderful Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Lyndsie P

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the photos that Chris was able to capture on our wedding day. I love the photo journalistic style that he used, it makes every photo so much more natural. Chris was so easy to work with in every aspect. He was responsive,... Read More professional, creative, and makes you feel extremely comfortable on the most important day of your life! We highly recommend Chris as your photographer for any special occasion.

Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Tara V

Chris captured our wedding beautifully. He was very professional and great to work with. Chris always answered our questions through e-mail or phone on a very timely manner. He read through the schedule and all the intricacies of our Indian wedding so that he knew what part of... Read More the ceremony was very important to capture. Our photos were uploaded on the website very quickly after our wedding and he did a wonderful job them! He worked with us closely to create our wedding album and incorporated the extra things we wanted in it!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Kendahl H

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with! From our very first meeting with him to after the wedding he has been a joy to work with. Our pictures turned out amazing and I couldn't be happier with the results. He gave us the freedom to take whatever pictures we wanted but also... Read More made sure we got the classics that he knew we would want. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Thanks Chris!!

Wonderful pictures and service

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Peter S

Chris Sollart did an amazing job at our daughter's wedding. Not only are the pictures beautiful, but he worked very well with everyone involved. He offers a variety of album choices and will work with clients to provide exactly what they'd like. Overall outstanding service.

Amazing Talent and Passion

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Alicia M

We interviewed five photographers before meeting Chris and knew within 30 minutes of meeting him that he was a great fit for us. When you meet him and see his portfolio we think you will feel the same way. His passion and talent for his work is exceptional. Throughout the entire... Read More process he returned emails and calls promptly; truly a consummate professional. On our wedding day he was so calm, so caring it helped bring our stress levels down even before the ceremony and we never worried about important shots being missed. Kudos also to his darling assistant Alison, who captured some wonderful "bride getting ready" shots. Ultimately what really matters is the final product and this is where Chris far exceeded our expectations. We can not look at our photos without a surge of emotion and the wonderful feeling of being transported back to that most memorable day. We could not be happier with the entire experience. Unique, exceptional and an artist without the ego, you will not be disappointed if you select Chris Sollart Photography. We are so grateful we did. Thanks Chris for making our day perfect!

Capturing The Emotions and Beauty

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Heather D

The pictures that Chris Sollart took at our daughters wedding are breathtaking! Chris began pictures prior to the ceremony, during the ceremony and throughout the reception. He was polite, professional and hard working. Christ has a way of making you feel natural and very... Read More comfortable. He took shots that were artistic, creative, fun, sentimental and romantic. His dedication captured the emotions and beauty of the entire day. We are truly thankful for the cherished memories we have in his beautiful pictures.

Chris at our wedding

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Uttam C

Chris was incredibly helpful to my son and daughter in law on their wedding day. He handled our large family well and the pictures came out beautifully. I would highly recommend Chris Sollart to be the photographer in any wedding.

Chris was the right pick!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 bill r

We hired Chris Sollart to photograph the two weddings of our daughter and her husband. Both were partly outdoors and each time he was able to use nature to his full advantage. The breezes helped create amazing images. The grassy country paths somehow accentuated the beauty and... Read More joy of the day. I strongly recommend Chris Sollart for any event you are planning.

Chris was the right pick!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 shari r

The best!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Brad J

Chris is an exceptional wedding photographer! It is a pleasure to write a review about him. His images reflect the beauty and significance of the event in a powerful way. He combines incredible technical skill with a very personable and relaxed demeanor. His presence at the... Read More wedding and the photos he created were wonderful! I highly recommend him to any couple that wants the best wedding photographer around!

Awesome Artist

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 glenn e

My wife and I could not be more delighted with Chris's work - he is professional, artistic, patient and incredibly easy to work - the images he took truly captured the magical romantic splendor we experienced during this once in a life time event. Thank you Chris!

Chris Sollart

I've been a full time professional wedding photographer for over 20 years and have won over 30 awards. I've done lots of different types of photography in the past but weddings have always been my favorite! So now I specialize in weddings only. Doesn't it make sense to trust the most important day in your life to a seasoned professional? Call now for a free consultation at a location of your choice!