Your Wedding. Your Dress. Your Dream.

Christa's is a full service bridal salon, specializing in everything formal from Wedding Gowns, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Prom dresses, Tuxedos and more. Your wedding is an expression of you. Schedule your appointment, so we may begin helping you find the perfect formal wear for your big day.

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

202 Shoshone St East, Twin Falls, ID (208) 735-5177

Helping my happily ever after

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Amanda

You have been amazing help. my fiance comes home after each one of her meetings with you and tells me that you guys have made planning the wedding less stressful. I can not thank you guys enough for what you have helped her with and all that you will help with. I am very excited... Read More to see what you have helped my fiance pick out when going for my tux. thank you so much i can not say that enough. Garret

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Elizabeth V

They have the most beautiful dress lines! And they have amazing people to help you find just what you need, for an affordable price!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Sunny M

There is absolutely no other place to go for your wedding needs! Best shop best staff!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Eva S

I had such an amazing experience! My consultant was wonderful and very attentive. Thank you ladies for helping me say yes to my dress!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Kristine H

I have to say that everytime I've been to Christa's the experience has been nothing short of amazing, relaxing and stress free. All the ladies are always cheerful and helpful no matter my reason to go in.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Lacey A

Christa is one amazing woman! I have dreamed of my wedding for so long and I have always envisioned a special dress that was basically near impossible to find. Once I got engaged I made my dress top priority assuming it would not only take awhile to find but also to order/make.... Read More I had appointments set for Boise, until I met Christa at a Bridal Expo held in Twin Falls. She looked at my vision and ensure it was possible to create. She gave me my first dress to try on and as amazing as it sounds it is THE one! A beautiful custom dress, with custom fittings, custom details, and a beautiful veil to go with it. Not only is my dress beautiful it also fit perfectly in my budget, under budget surprisingly. I cancelled all the rest of my appointments that day and my dress is more than I could ever imagine! Her whole staff put their heart into each wedding and it shows everytime I walk in there. It doesn't matter how many fittings I have I still love going to the shoppe to see the lovely ladies! Thank you for all you have done for not only me but my Groom as well!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Julia R

I am very excited for my wedding. Christa is very personable and caters to anything you want. A very giving soul. All the girls she has trained are wonderful and attentive, plus their seamstress is so kind!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Aubrey P

Christa's was an amazing local business to work with. They worked so hard to make everything extremely special!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Challis R

They were very helpful and nice

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

I had a blast working with Christa and her staff. They helped me find the perfect dress and then altered it to fit me like a dream! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend this shoppe! It's a great local shoppe with a large variety and amazing... Read More staff. Thank you!!

The dress

Reviewed on 2/02/2015

The ladies at Christa's were so kind and helpful! They made finding my dress, my favorite part of planning our wedding so far! I'm absolutely in love with my dress!

#1 Bridal Shop/Tuxedo Shop in Twin Falls, ID

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Zandra B

Christa and her team at Christa's Dress Shoppe & Tuxedo gave us amazing customer service. I bought my wedding dress from her, all 4 of my bridesmaid dresses, my accessories, the flower girl and ring bearer outfits, as well as all of the groom/groomsmen tuxes, having a one place... Read More stop-shop for wedding clothes and accessories definitely made my wedding planning easier. She also introduced us to a cake decorator for our wedding at one of her awesome events. Check her out on Facebook, you won't regret it.

Christa's Dress Shoppe and Tuxedo

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Catherine H

This is probably the best place to find THE dress. The staff was helpful and sweet, and the prices were reasonable.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Lorena D

The best place to purchase your wedding gown. I had the best experience choosing my gown. It was great working with such wonderful people. They truly care for me and helped me find the perfect dress. =) My bridesmaids were so happy with their dresses as well they all looked... Read More beautiful, and my groom and groomsmen looked very handsome!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Mandy F

I would recommend Christa's to everyone! They all were so wonderful. They have good prices for beautiful dress'. Christa even offered to come to my wedding to make sure I was tied up correctly. You can't get that service just at any store.

Bridal wear

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Alysia S

Ordered a slip from here for under my dress, the shipment took longer than expected but the service was great and they kept me updated on my order the whole time!

Best dress shop in town

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Tara R

Don't waste your time going to other dress shops go straight to Christa's and I promise you will not regret this decision!! I found my dress quick and easy!! Christa has a TON of different styles and prices to choose from!! The staff is extremely personable and amazing to work... Read More with.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Dori T

The gals at Christa's are attentive, helpful, patient and have made every minute there seem easy! I additionally purchased my Bridesmaids dresses there after having such a great experience with my dress! Thanks Christa!!

Best in southern Idaho!

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Jenna F

This small local shop is a wonderful addition in Twin Falls. Better than all the Boise shops! I was able to find the perfect dress and perfect accessories for my big day.

mother of the bride

Reviewed on 3/04/2013 M S

They were incredible! Very accommodating, very reasonable, very professional, very helpful, very thorough, very versatile,very personal. We went to several larger less personal chain stores and they were nice etc, but they couldn't hold a candle to Christa's. And Christa's is... Read More local. Supporting our local economy.

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2013 Hailey S

Christa's was FANTASTIC with my dress! I got my dress there and it already had a long train, but I asked them to add an additional 10 feet to the train! They were so amazing and had their seamstress add everything I requested to my dream dress! I am STILL getting compliments on... Read More how amazing and unique my dress was because of the incredible work Christa's did! My fiance even ordered all the tuxes for his groomsmen at Christa's and when we had a cancelation with one of the guys they were so accommodating in making the extra tux fit the replacement. Would not have been our perfect wedding without Christa's! :)

No pressure

Reviewed on 1/26/2013 Katy S

I went to Christa's to look at wedding dresses. By the end of my appointment I found myself purchasing my dress. All of the staff is wonderfull and treat you like royalty! I am so thankful for all of there help and all of the questions they are still answering for me when I... Read More call. I am so excited to wear my beautiful dress on my wedding day! I will be letting everyone I know who is looking for formal wear to go to Christa's, there is no need to look anywhere else! I am looking forward to do more business with you!

No Better Place To Shop For Dresses!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Stacie L

I absolutely love Christa's dress shoppe! I first walked in without an appointment and they graciously assisted me in trying on a few dresses. I worked with Bee, who I highly recommend being as she was very helpful and patient. I went back a few months later after being invited... Read More to their VIP sale. Found my dress -- The second one I tried on! Fell completely in love with it and the price was unbelievable. I highly recommend Christa's! There's no need to travel to Boise or any other bigger city with the quality, selection and convenience of Christa's right here in Twin Falls.

Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Sheri L

I am a first time bride at the age of 44 and want to experience everything young brides do! Just because I am older, doesn't mean I should not get princess treatment. The gals at Christa's have been awesome, treated me like the "old" princess I am! It took me a few sessions... Read More to find "the" dress. I had a completely different vision of what my dress would be, and my first appointment I was not able to find anything. My second appointment all the dresses they pulled for me where exactly the style I had decided upon. The second dress I tried on was the "one". With Christa's help I added a little more to my dress to make it truly mine! The gals have been great in communicating with me about my dresses arrival at the store and my fittings. They have made this long awaited experience pleasurable! Have reduced my stress level over my dress to nothing! Thanks gals for such a great experience, I am so looking forward to wearing "my" dress on December 31, 2012! Sheri

Forever Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Tiffany L

Christa's Dress Shoppe has been my go-to business for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING formal! I got married a little over 2 years ago, and as things do with weddings, businesses fell through, things promised never came to fruition, even if paid for, etc. EXCEPT FOR CHRISTA'S. They... Read More were there for me Every step of the way, and often beyond what I could ever have expected or imagined. They were my only stress-free piece of the wedding. I have never felt so important and special for anything. It was as if I was their only bride. 2+ years later, I still find myself walking into their shoppe for various events, greeted with those same glowing smiles and personal customer service that only a local "mom and pop" shop could give! Christa's has made a lifetime customer out of me.