Your Wedding. Your Dress. Your Dream.

Christa's is a full service bridal salon, specializing in everything formal from Wedding Gowns, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Prom dresses, Tuxedos and more. Your wedding is an expression of you. Schedule your appointment, so we may begin helping you find the perfect formal wear for your big day.

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

202 Shoshone St East, Twin Falls, ID (208) 735-5177

Helping my happily ever after

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Amanda

You have been amazing help. my fiance comes home after each one of her meetings with you and tells me that you guys have made planning the wedding less stressful. I can not thank you guys enough for what you have helped her with and all that you will help with. I am very excited... Read More to see what you have helped my fiance pick out when going for my tux. thank you so much i can not say that enough. Garret

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Michael R

Christa's Dress Shoppe is the best place I have been in looking for the perfect dress for my wonderful fiance and I couldn't of been any happier with the great hospitality of the workers of Christa's who always treat you with the up most respect with a smile on their face. I... Read More wouldn't of gone anywhere else.

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Angee M

So happy I went to Christa's it was all about making sure I was happy! They made suggestions to help. They made sure I was comfortable. Definitely the place to shop!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Victoria R

Love this place has such an upbeat yet intimate environment. If you are looking for a family atmosphere and not just a transaction go to Christa's Dress Shoppe and make all your dreams come true.

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Jordan M

Christ's is amazing, they made me feel like a queen during my wedding dress appointment and I got to customize the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Tara W

Purchased my gorgeous wedding dress at Christa’s! The staff was so helpful and accommodating! Got to meet Christa and her husband at the bridal expo and they were so wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Kristen V

We had an amazing experience at Christa’s! My consultant was able to see me vision, even though I wasn’t explaining it very well! Staff is kind, helpful, and personal! I would recommend Christa’s for any bride or bridal party!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Veronica

Great people! Found the perfect dress and shoes. I love the way they attended me and my family.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Patricia P

I found the perfect dress there and Christa was able to hem it up a bit and still keep the look of the dress. It was perfect and I looked perfect on my wedding day. The staff was great with helping me show my friends how to zip me up and they also had the perfect cake topper... Read More there for my cake. Very professional and caring staff.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Elizabeth V

They have the most beautiful dress lines! And they have amazing people to help you find just what you need, for an affordable price!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Sunny M

There is absolutely no other place to go for your wedding needs! Best shop best staff!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Eva S

I had such an amazing experience! My consultant was wonderful and very attentive. Thank you ladies for helping me say yes to my dress!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Kristine H

I have to say that everytime I've been to Christa's the experience has been nothing short of amazing, relaxing and stress free. All the ladies are always cheerful and helpful no matter my reason to go in.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Lacey A

Christa is one amazing woman! I have dreamed of my wedding for so long and I have always envisioned a special dress that was basically near impossible to find. Once I got engaged I made my dress top priority assuming it would not only take awhile to find but also to order/make.... Read More I had appointments set for Boise, until I met Christa at a Bridal Expo held in Twin Falls. She looked at my vision and ensure it was possible to create. She gave me my first dress to try on and as amazing as it sounds it is THE one! A beautiful custom dress, with custom fittings, custom details, and a beautiful veil to go with it. Not only is my dress beautiful it also fit perfectly in my budget, under budget surprisingly. I cancelled all the rest of my appointments that day and my dress is more than I could ever imagine! Her whole staff put their heart into each wedding and it shows everytime I walk in there. It doesn't matter how many fittings I have I still love going to the shoppe to see the lovely ladies! Thank you for all you have done for not only me but my Groom as well!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Julia R

I am very excited for my wedding. Christa is very personable and caters to anything you want. A very giving soul. All the girls she has trained are wonderful and attentive, plus their seamstress is so kind!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Aubrey P

Christa's was an amazing local business to work with. They worked so hard to make everything extremely special!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Challis R

They were very helpful and nice

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

I had a blast working with Christa and her staff. They helped me find the perfect dress and then altered it to fit me like a dream! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend this shoppe! It's a great local shoppe with a large variety and amazing... Read More staff. Thank you!!

The dress

Reviewed on 2/02/2015

The ladies at Christa's were so kind and helpful! They made finding my dress, my favorite part of planning our wedding so far! I'm absolutely in love with my dress!

#1 Bridal Shop/Tuxedo Shop in Twin Falls, ID

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Zandra B

Christa and her team at Christa's Dress Shoppe & Tuxedo gave us amazing customer service. I bought my wedding dress from her, all 4 of my bridesmaid dresses, my accessories, the flower girl and ring bearer outfits, as well as all of the groom/groomsmen tuxes, having a one place... Read More stop-shop for wedding clothes and accessories definitely made my wedding planning easier. She also introduced us to a cake decorator for our wedding at one of her awesome events. Check her out on Facebook, you won't regret it.

Christa's Dress Shoppe and Tuxedo

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Catherine H

This is probably the best place to find THE dress. The staff was helpful and sweet, and the prices were reasonable.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Lorena D

The best place to purchase your wedding gown. I had the best experience choosing my gown. It was great working with such wonderful people. They truly care for me and helped me find the perfect dress. =) My bridesmaids were so happy with their dresses as well they all looked... Read More beautiful, and my groom and groomsmen looked very handsome!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Mandy F

I would recommend Christa's to everyone! They all were so wonderful. They have good prices for beautiful dress'. Christa even offered to come to my wedding to make sure I was tied up correctly. You can't get that service just at any store.

Bridal wear

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Alysia S

Ordered a slip from here for under my dress, the shipment took longer than expected but the service was great and they kept me updated on my order the whole time!

Best dress shop in town

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Tara R

Don't waste your time going to other dress shops go straight to Christa's and I promise you will not regret this decision!! I found my dress quick and easy!! Christa has a TON of different styles and prices to choose from!! The staff is extremely personable and amazing to work... Read More with.