Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Danielle P

Christina was incredibly easy to work with, always available via phone or email, willing to travel and meet us when our schedule was busy, and very professional! She has been doing this a long time and came recommended by multiple different people we talked with during our... Read More wedding planning process. Her technology, website, and picture sharing features make it so easy to share pictures with friends and family and download all pictures. The cost for her services include every picture for download and don't require you to spend any minimum on prints or other silly purchasing deals you don't want. She is great at what she does and takes the stress off having to worry about pictures for your wedding. I would use her all over again.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Mallorie P

I have worked with Christina for a few years at the venue that I plan weddings for and when it came time to planning my own wedding, Christina was my first choice! She is so amazing to work with, she listened to both my husband and I on everything we were looking for and was... Read More phenomenal to work with day of. Our pictures turned out even more amazing than I could have imagined! They are so beautiful and we are going to have a hard time narrowing down which ones to frame!

Exceptional Work

Reviewed on 2/13/2012 Lauren W

Christina Kiffney Photography was perfect for our wedding. Christina is professional, fun and friendly, and most importantly cares about what you want. She was absolutely great to have as our wedding photographer. The photos came out much, much better than we could have ever... Read More imagined- everyone in the family was very pleased with her work. She was definitely our top choice of photographers, and she beat our expectations. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family for any occassion. Thanks, Christina!

Best decision I made

Reviewed on 5/19/2011 Sarah J

I am overjoyed at how our photos turned out. Christina did our wedding and engagement shoot, and photos form both are amazing. We had two photographers and an assistant for the day of our wedding (a must with our 250 guests), we wanted to make sure we could get photos of... Read More everything, and they did. Both Christina and her second photographer were great to work with, and I honestly couldn't tell you which photos were whose, they are all beautiful. Christina is great at capturing the hidden moments and finding the art in every shot. I highly recommend her.

Thought of every detail

Reviewed on 5/04/2011 Amanda W

Christina was amazing to work with. She is not only a wonderful women, she is very well organized and thinks of every detail that could otherwise be overlooked. I felt very comfortable with her in charge. We absolutely LOVE the photos that she took, and we have only... Read More received the preview. Can't wait to get the rest.

Review for Christina Kiffney Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 STACEY F

Christina's personality is the best combination of easy going and professional. She is also very savvy in dealing with large groups and getting the photos done in a timely manner so the wedding party can enjoy the event. Her style is the perfect blend of traditional (for the... Read More parents) and creative (for the bride and groom). We had an outdoor unconventional ceremony that could have been a challenge to shoot but for Christina it was easy. She moved undetected through the ceremony. She not only recorded the event she captured the emotions which make the photos even more special.