Instruments

Live Music, Music

121 East Millbrooke Avenue, Woodstown, NJ (856) 769-1569

Calming

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Kim S

We weren't sure when first planning the wedding if we wanted a musician for the ceremony. (We had a small wedding and it was on the beach). Looking back, we are so glad that we chose to have Jeff play at our ceremony. He did such a wonderful job and was very calming... Read More throughout. Being the bride, I missed a lot of what he played before I got there but all of our guests kept talking about what a great job he did! Highly recommend!!!

Great

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Brittanie B

He learned songs specifically for our ceremony and transitioned smoothly between them. It sounded wonderful. For our cocktail hour he also played. From what I heard (while we did pictures), he did a great job. Many people commented on his skill and asked for his contact info.... Read More Everyone enjoyed it!

Wonderful Musician

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Christie Z

I ended up needing a last-minute acoustic guitar player for my wedding ceremony in Atlantic City and found Jeff's information online. Luckily he had availability for my date in July 2011. We ended up booking him for our cocktail reception as well since it was a great price to... Read More do so and we thought it would be a classy touch for our guests. I am so glad we chose Jeff - his musicianship was outstanding. He had a long list of songs to pick from but encouraged us to choose whatever we wanted provided we gave a few days notice to learn it. Jeff was a great communicator and even though I was nervous about ceremony timing and entrances (since there was no bridal party), he was an experienced professional and everything ran so smoothly. We got a lot of compliments on his professionalism and ability. His wife is also musically gifted and they perform together often (as well as other musicians)and if we had had a larger ceremony, I would have taken advantage of that. Since we only had 40 guests, 1 acoustic guitar was more than enough. I would certainly recommend Jeff for anyone looking for a skilled musician for their event!

GigMasters Verified Review - Absecon, NJ

Reviewed on 5/20/2011

Jeffrey is a terrific musican. we really enjoyed him for background music during dinner.