Romantic, Candid, & Emotional

Choosing your wedding photographer is one of the biggest decisions that you'll face during your wedding planning! When the cake has been eaten, the memories have faded, and loved ones have passed away, only photos will remain to bring you back. I get that. I feel so deeply about preserving love stories and want to create something beautiful that your grandchildren will one day look through. I’m silly, full of bad jokes, and always make you feel comfortable in front of my camera! Bringing out personalities is what I do best and I specialize in capturing those in-between moments. The ones that aren't posed or planned. The priceless moments. FEATURED ON: People Magazine, BuzzFeed, Wedding Chicks, The Knot, Adorn, Southern California Bride, Green Wedding Shoes, Ruffled, and more!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Southern California & Worldwide (310) 938-0177
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Danielle B

Choosing Christine as our wedding photographer was one of the best wedding-planning decisions we made! She is absolutely amazing at her job! We first met her when she did a quick engagement shoot for us. We instantly fell in love with her sweet, fun personality and her... Read More ability to make us feel totally comfortable taking photos when we would normally feel awkward. We loved our engagement photos! When she arrived in Santa Barbara on our wedding day, it was such a relief knowing that the person capturing our big day was someone we had already met and felt comfortable with. It felt like she was just a friend there taking photos, but it was clear to everyone that she was definitely a professional. We received SO MANY compliments from our friends and family right after the wedding about how great it was having her there and how great of a job she did at capturing the moments of our wedding day. Well... we just got our wedding photos back and we are ABSOLUTELY IN AWE. They are the most amazing photos we have ever seen. I honestly don't think there is anyone better we could have chosen to capture our day. She got every shot I could have asked for and the photos are so beautiful. I haven't stopped staring at them for the past 2 days. I am already trying to think up new events to plan just so I can have Christine come photograph for me. Thank you SO much, Christine! We have forever memories of the best day of our lives, thanks to you! Plus it feels great to get so many compliments from our friends about how awesome our wedding photos came out :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

Where to begin about how wonderful our experience was with Christine as our photographer? The best decision that my husband and I made (aside from getting married!) was to have Christine as our wedding photographer. She is a skilled photographer, a wonderful professional, and... Read More has a heart of gold. We had not met before our wedding day, but immediately after she arrived while my girls and I were getting ready she put me at ease. By the end of the wedding she felt like an old friend! She was able to exquisitely capture every special moment of the wedding without making us feel bombarded with cameras. What can't she do?! Our family posed photos are phenomenal, as were done in record time. The candid photos are the best I have seen from any wedding- she truly captured the essence of our day. The romantic photos she took of my husband and I couldn't be more dreamy, and she made me feel beautiful while she was capturing them. The turn around time was phenomenal- We were still on our honeymoon when we got a text saying that she was done with the photos! In case you don't know, getting your professional photos in a week is just unheard of! Everyone who sees my wedding pictures is blown away by how beautiful they are. I may be biased, but they are so breathtaking. To the point where I can't believe how beautifully my wedding was captured. Christine is amazing. Hire her as your photographer and you won't regret it. We will absolutely be having her capture all the important milestones of our life together as our family grows. I couldn't be happier or asked for anything more in a photographer. She truly went above and beyond.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Alisa L

Christine was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during our wedding planning process! We were hesitant at first since we had a lot of other referrals to photographers but the second we showed up for our engagement shoot, she made us feel so comfortable, we couldn't... Read More have been happier with our choice. She is so bubbly and warm, she instantly made us feel completely at ease, and I am usually super awkward in pictures! Everyone we know was blown away with the pictures and asked us how we found Christine and multiple of my friends even contacted her about using her for their weddings / lifestyle pictures. We just now got back our wedding pictures (after only a week!!) and are beyond ecstatic. My parents keep telling us what a hard time we are going to have picking ones to put up and put in albums. I would tell anyone I know not to hesitate for even a second and book her RIGHT AWAY!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kim P

One word describes Christine... AMAZING! From the moment my husband (then fiance) met her, we knew it was a perfect fit. She's so down to earth, positive, and super energetic, which is what we definitely wanted in a photographer. Engagement and wedding photo poses feel awkward... Read More as hec, but Christine was there to guide us and reassure us that we're doing it right. She really added so much positive energy to our wedding day and we couldn't have asked for a more professional and talented photographer!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Lauren R

I can not say enough about my positive experience with Christine. I'm so happy I chose her as my photographer after an extensive search for the perfect fit. Growing up as a photographer's daughter, I was not going to settle for anything other than the best- and that was... Read More Christine. Not only was she professional, but she exceeded my expectations with our photographs that I will cherish forever. She was AMAZING at guiding my husband and I through our engagemt and wedding photos. It makes a huge difference when you have instructions on how to pose, where to look and what to do in each shot. I will always remember running up to my hotel suite after beach photos with Christine, where she helped me fix my hair and makeup after I accidentally turned the foot wash shower on over my head! Thank you Christine for being apart of our special day!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Janette M

Christine Skari is AMAZING! She is very sweet and professional. Our wedding photos came out perfect. She truly captured our special day and we will have photos to look back on forever. Christine was very responsive to our emails and questions. She provided us with great... Read More suggestions and ideas. I would recommend Christine to my friends and family anytime. What a great experience it was to work with her. Thank you so much Christine for everything and making our special day such a great experience!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Melissa J

Christine captured our June 2017 wedding in Temecula. She went above and beyond to make sure our special day was fully captured. She also answered any questions we had promptly and is just the sweetest. All of our guests at our wedding commented how great our photographer was... Read More and how she moved so gracefully throughout the day never in the way but still capturing every special moment. I honestly love each and every photo we received after our wedding and my husband and I will treasure them forever. You can not go wrong with Christine, she is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Melissa D

I found Christine on The Knot and hiring her was seriously the BEST vendor decision I made. I never like the way I look in pictures and I was so worried I wouldn’t be happy with my wedding photos, but they are BEAUTIFUL. I couldn’t help but cry when I saw them, they are so... Read More perfect. Christine and her team perfectly captured my big day. They captured all the love and happiness we felt that day, and the editing is so gorgeous. I want to frame them all!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Maria C

By far the single best part of my wedding experience. Christine was beyond professional, friendly, and (from a woman's perspective) just GETS IT!!!! She understood my love for the perfect candid shot along with the "must-haves." My wedding album is the wedding album of my... Read More dreams thanks to her. She helped make my wedding a breeze and honestly a dream come true. I absolutely CANNOT say enough good things about this photographer. Completely top notch. HIGHLY SUGGEST!!!!!! My husband and I are beyond thrilled. :)

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Vanessa J

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, you can stop looking now. Choose Christine!!!! Christine was hands down the best photographer I could have had to photograph my wedding. She is professional and efficient and seriously has the most friendly and upbeat personality... Read More that was infectious. I was worried having pictures taken. I had a baby 9 months ago, let's just say things aren't the way they used to be. Christine came in and made me feel beautiful and confident and honestly the pictures came out gorgeous. Not only does she have a beautiful eye for details but she has a way of picking up light and making each and every picture shine. I haven't been able to stop looking at our wedding pictures, she captured every special moment exactly how I remember it and made it look even better. Christine also worked magic in making my 9 month old smile for almost every picture. Any bride would be extremely lucky to have Christine capture their special day. The pictures Christine took will always hold a special place in our hearts and will allow us to relive our magical day over and over again. Obsessed with her beautiful work!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Amanda T

If I had to give Christine a review out of 5 stars... it would be 10! She exceeded all of my expectations, dreams and visions for my wedding day. She was very organized, listened to what we wanted, and then was creative enough to get those extra special shots too! We couldn't... Read More have asked for a more perfect wedding day, and Christine made that possible. She is fun, upbeat, and super sweet! She has so much talent and all of our shots were flawless- they even looked incredible before editing! If you're looking for someone to shoot your engagements of wedding, call her! You will not regret it. We love you Christine!! Xoxo Amanda & Chris

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sarah H

I cannot express how satisfied we are with Christine and our wedding photos!! She was so amazing to work with from start to finish--through the planning and on the wedding day. Her personality was calm and sweet, which helped keep the stress level down on the wedding day.... Read More Christine was able to capture beautiful shots so quickly, thus we did not have to spend and long time taking photos during the wedding (this was great because we had more time to interact with our guests)! She was very accommodating to our desires for the photos also :) We received our wedding photos about a week after the wedding and we absolutely LOVE them!! There were so many amazing shots that we have had a hard time picking which ones to print lol! Our family members have told us the same. If you are looking for an amazing photographer that is passionate about her craft and would love to support someone who is diving into her career head on, then Christine is your girl! You're awesome Christine!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Mimi C

I am a picky bride! I know exactly what I was looking for and I was in the market to find the perfect photographer. I talked to about 5 photographers before meeting Christine. Henry (my husband) and I agreed that photography was one of the most important aspect on our special... Read More day and we wanted our photographs to be the beautiful memories we can look back upon when we are 80 :). I contact Christine and she responded quickly. She was warm and cheerful on the phone and we set up a meeting face to face. Henry and I were smitten by Christine as soon as we met her. Christine is a great listener and clear communicator. I love how open she is with my ideas and put her own expertise and artistry into our photographs. We booked Christine a year in advance and our wedding was in May 2016. Christine was prepared, she wanted a shot list from us and our wedding schedule. On the day of, she was on time and knew exactly what she was doing. We had a nice flow. Christine is such a ball of joy to be around and instantly help everyone feel comfortable. Shes super cute and bubbly! I love her drive and passion for photography. Her energy is contagious and her work is whimsical and romantic. Our wedding photos exceed far beyond our expectations. Everyone told us it looks like its from a magazine. Henry and I are so grateful for Christine and we cant be any happier that she was part of our special day! Christine doesnt just see us as clients but as her friends and she went above and beyond to make sure we were happy from the beginning of booking her until the delivery if the wedding photos! You can take a look a photos from my wedding on my blog: http://mimichau.com/beachweddingvendors/ Xoxo, Mimi

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

When searching for a photographer for our elopement, we happened upon Christine's website and instantly fell in love with her crisp, airy style. Her communication was amazing all throughout the planning process, and the day of the wedding. She arrived at the venue early and was... Read More incredibly pleasant to work with. She gives direction effortlessly and doesn't even require you to think about what you're doing. Christine is sweet, wonderful, and clearly passionate about her job. We received the link to our album shortly after our wedding and were blown away both with how quickly they were finished and how beautiful the pictures turned out. She made us look so good! Would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Kim C

Christine Skari Photography - Christine shot for me many times and she is by far one of the best wedding photographers that I have worked with. She is conscientious people I know. She is on time, with the most beautiful smile and she works so hard. Her photography is beautiful,... Read More gorgeous, intimate and loving. If I could give her more stars I would.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

Christine is simply amazing! From start to finish, my experience with her was super smooth. She's a total sweetheart and makes everyone feel comfortable. She's also very easy to talk to. She has a great eye and knows exactly which poses will look the most natural. Don't worry if... Read More you're not used to taking photos- she'll make it so that it's not awkward. Her editing skills are amazing and I really can't help but smile every time I look at my wedding pictures... The lighting and the way she makes them look so dreamy is just perfect. Christine goes above and beyond (she even stayed an extra 2 hours so she could catch that golden hour for us!) and keeps in touch even after she's delivered the pictures so she truly cares about keeping the friendship she develops with you :) She is so nice but at the same time takes charge of the situation which takes off loads of stress on your shoulders! Book Christine for all your photo needs- you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Andrea A

Searching for a wedding photographer is seriously tough. After countless hours and phone calls to many different wedding photographers, Christine's photography page popped up on my instagram. It was almost meant to be, because the soft, airy, and romantic style was exactly what... Read More we were looking for. Christine is very passionate about what she does, willing to answer any questions that we had, and is very reasonably priced! She is personable and cares about not just the photography, but getting to know you as a couple and as individuals as well. After our recent engagement shoot, my fiance and I went back to our car and the first thing he says is, "I really, really like her." Like many couples, we have never done a photoshoot before but she made us feel so comfortable. We got our engagement pictures in such a timely manner and they are to die for! Coming from a couple that has never been professionally photographed before we thought to ourselves, she made us look SO GOOD! We are so excited to have her shoot our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Jaime M

Christine did a FABULOUS job with our wedding, she was so professional, energetic and patient. We have had SO many people compliment our photos and Christine really did capture all the right moments. We truly appreciate all her hard work, her creative and talented eye, and her... Read More big smile through it all . Defintely would recommend Christine in a heartbeat, she is especially great at capturing beautiful outdoor light and real emotions! Thanks, Christine! -Jaime and Greg Pappas

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Christine is the absolute BEST!! We just got our photos back from our engagement session and I love every single one of them. She captured some really great 'candids', which is what I really wanted. Nothing was too posed, and she did a great job giving us direction so we looked... Read More natural and felt comfortable the whole time. Christine is just the sweetest, it felt like we were hanging out with a best friend for a few hours, instead of someone we just met! It was really important to us that we clicked with our photographer, since they will literally be with you the whole day of the wedding. I'm so happy I found Christine, and I can't wait to see how she captures our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Ryan V

Stunning professional work by Christine Skari Photography for our engagement pre-wedding photoshoot! Her unique style of photography left an everlasting impression quite personable and memorable for my fiance and I. We were lucky to find Christine Skari Photography and placed... Read More all our faith for the scenic elements with Christine. Love her website, as well! As a guy who doesn't like to take pictures, I find myself wanting to take more pictures with Christine even after the photoshoot because of how amazing photos came out. A huge plus are the many scenic backgrounds that Christine's Palos Verdes location offers from the rustic brick scene to sunset cliffs overlooking the ocean to the beach to a field of greenery...it goes on and on - you can count on Christine for her suggestions. There was one moment during our photo session where we couldn't get access to the beatiful cove/beach. And boy, we were glad we missed the beach location because Christine found us a field on a sunset cliff overlooking the ocean instead. My jaw dropped ... stunning scene! We were very happy with how the photos came out and with working with Christine as a client. Flexibility, professionalism, skills! We highly recommend Christine Skari Photography for any photoshoot! We cannot wait to have her and her team with us taking photos at our wedding in San Diego this 2017! We're definitely recommending Christine to all our friends and family! Watch out everyone, the demand for Christine Skari Photography is increasing as we head into 2017...don't miss out on meeting with Christine Skari before booking. You definitely won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Ciera L

Having Christine as my wedding photographer was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning! She was the most organized, communicative, and talented vendor I had! She gave me all of our pictures SO fast and every single one of them were beautifully edited. I... Read More recommend Christine to everyone that needs a photographer for any occasion! She is the best!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Christine is amazing! She was so fun, so kind, helped us two awkward souls look and feel natural, and just all around talented. I never thought taking pictures could be so fun! That is super helpful to keep a happy groom too. I would highly recommend going with Christine!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Christine

Hi friends! I’m so glad you’re here! My name is Christine and I love strong coffee, strawberry-glazed donuts, bad puns, and good conversation. I love incorporating natural light and candid posing to help tell a story and really help personalities shine in my photos! My goal is always to capture your relationship and beauty in a genuine and timeless way. FEATURED ON: People Magazine, BuzzFeed, Wedding Chicks, The Knot, Adorn, Southern California Bride, Green Wedding Shoes, Ruffled, and more!