Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

863 Meigs St, Athens, GA (706) 254-9587

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Marc C

Chris was the perfect photographer for a perfect day. From the first moment meeting him he felt like an old friend who we could trust with such an important event. Simply put, his costs were competitive, reasonable, and transparent; his pictures were beautiful and captured all... Read More aspects of all events during the wedding; he was friendly and fun to work with, adding to the happiness of the day; and he was a great advisor, helping us think about the day-of timeline of our wedding and accommodating special circumstances. We recommend him to everyone we know. I'll elaborate below: COST: Chris' prices were competitive and reasonable based on rates we compared across Atlanta/Athens. He explicitly listed what was included and not included in the price so that there were no secret costs or surprises. At the wedding he stayed longer than the time we paid him for, without an upcharge -- though that may be because we gave him some good moonshine. PICTURES: Alongside cost, we wanted the best pictures possible, and with Chris we got them. I'm not sure how they could have turned out more beautiful. We originally looked at Chris because of his skill with landscapes, and since we got married near our family farm, we wanted to be able to capture the beauty of the property. But Chris' skills are so much broader. During the ceremony he was able to get pictures from every vantage point and attendee in the room (though our wedding was small, approximately 80 people). Furthermore, he perfectly captured the pre-wedding, the ceremony, the dancing, the venue, group shots, food, displays,... everything! Oh, and he was creative and unafraid to got out into the field with us to get great landscape shots. FRIENDLINESS: Before having our wedding, our only goal was to get the best quality photographer for our price range. We didn't realize how important it was to have a great working relationship with our photographer -- but it is! Chris was perfect, like an old family friend. He was funny and friendly with us but also direct and commanding when he needed to be. ADVISOR: We didn't have a wedding planner, so Chris was also fantastic just to talk to about the weddings he had been to and how we could think about our wedding day timeline to get the best outdoor lighting. He met with us twice before the wedding just to talk about what we wanted and needed. At one point, about 9 months before our wedding we needed to reschedule due to family circumstances and he was more than amicable and worked with us as we found a new date. All in all, Chris was the perfect photographer for us and we recommend him to everyone we know.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Kelly T

Chris was absolutely fabulous to work with on my wedding day! He was so easy to get ahold of and plan with prior to the wedding and great to work with on my wedding day as well. My grandmother made the comment that she "never saw him take a photograph at the reception"--He... Read More didn't interfere with the events but he captured them flawlessly! I just got my pictures back this week and they are absolutely fantastic! We are so happy and impressed with his work and I would recommend him to anyone.

highly recommended

Reviewed on 3/09/2012 ginny h

Chris was great to work with. Booking him was one of the easier things I did throughout my wedding planning. I did not have time to meet with him before the wedding and communicated through email only. He always emailed me back quickly and thoroughly. I did not have many ideas... Read More for my wedding pictures but he helped guide us and captured some wonderful shots! He is very easy to work with and very professional and more importantly I have some beautiful wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 10/01/2010 Caroline M

Very professional! Got everything I wanted and more!