Voted Best Boston Wedding Makeup 3 Years in a Row!

For over 21 years, award-winning makeup artist Christy Lavallee and her team of artists have been specializing in a combination of both traditional and airbrush makeup applications, as well as elegant bridal hair designs, for weddings and special occasions throughout MA, CT and RI.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

58 Main St., Sturbridge, MA SERVING MA, CT & RI (508) 579-0360
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Best decision for my wedding--flawless hair and makeup

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Emily M

Christy and her team are the absolute best. Hair and makeup was my most researched vendor (I must have e-mailed dozens of possibilities...) and I knew my bridal party and I would be in great hands when I excitedly chose her team. While I don't wear too much makeup (except for... Read More events), I definitely know what I like and knew I needed the perfect entourage. The trial makeup was beautiful-and from it, I knew exactly what I liked and hoped to alter slightly. The airbrush makeup is incredible--totally flawless, so NATURAL, and truly sweat-proof. I get warm very easily and it was one of THE most humid days outside on our wedding day (just my luck.) My guests told me how amazing I looked all night long (the makeup didn't streak or come off) and the photos look so good. If you're deciding on eyelashes--do it; all of my bridesmaids ended up getting them even though only half had originally thought they would. What's even better, the women were SO wonderful to spend the early afternoon with...we laughed and ate and the sleepover party atmosphere calmed my nerves. You'll feel like a celebrity VIP. Renee is an updo genius--she created different hairstyles for all of us, fixing mine until I was 100% happy--and Christy and Alexandra made us feel like the most gorgeous bridal party that ever existed. :) I have never looked better or felt so beautiful.

I never felt so amazing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Jessica W

I am typically a no makeup, t-shirt and jeans type of girl. I really need to be doing something fancy to get all dolled up. But when it came to my wedding I wanted to look and feel beautiful. I originally came across Christy while searching through dozens of makeup artists and... Read More their portfolios. Christy's was the only one that jumped out to me. We were in contact for over a year on and off based on how many of my girls wanted their hair and makeup done and who changed their minds and then changed them back again. She was excellent every step of the way. On my big day she and her team were actually 15 minutes earlier than scheduled. Everyone was so friendly and did such excellent work. My makeup held up ALL day which completely surprised me. I have super super oily skin and was in fear of it melting off. But nope! 2 am and I was in the shower washing everything off because it lasted for over 12 hours! I would recommend Christy and her team to anyone! All of my girls looked AMAZING. Personally for me I couldn't believe how great I looked when they were done. I never could have imagined looking so beautiful. My husband said that he almost cried when he saw me. Who could ask for more? I never felt as beautiful as I did on the day of my wedding and Christy was a huge part in that.

2012-11-21T14:12:54 Response from the vendor

Jess, thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to write this and say such wonderful things! This brought tears to my eyes. My goal is to make my brides feel like they are the most beautiful version of themselves on their wedding day. Feedback... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Maureen J

My bridemaids looked stunning! The make-up was perfect and exactly what I envisioned. Their hair was so perfectly curled that their over all look was simply ethereal. I could not have asked for a better job done. My ladies only had lovely things to say about the staff as well ❤

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Kathryn S

I am so happy I chose Christy & Co for my wedding hair and makeup! We had Renee, Betsy, and Alexandra! wow! they were fantastic! my girls are I were just blown away with how great we all looked!! the last thing you want is to stress about on your wedding day is hair and makeup.... Read More Just know if you hire Christy and her team, you will be in great hands!! I will forever recommend Christy & co to anyone getting married! we really cannot thank you enough! :)

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Meghan M

I cannot recommend the team at Christy & Co enough, especially for large wedding parties! We had LeeAnne and Alexandra for makeup, and Renee for hair for 11 women (8 bridesmaids, me, and the 2 moms). Everything went so smoothly and there never seemed to be any rush- in fact,... Read More Renee finished hair for 11 people with plenty of time to spare! I had also decided to change the style I wanted from the trial, and Renee was able to work with the photos I brought that day - my hair stayed in place the whole time and I was so happy with how it turned out. Alexandra and LeeAnne did an amazing job with the makeup - everyone looked flawless throughout the whole night. They were also able to accommodate some last minute mishaps and help us out - my brother was a groomsman in the wedding party and showed up with a black eye, and Alexandra worked her magic on that so you couldn't see anything (haha- thanks Alexandra)! Christy was very professional and great to work with, always following up to check in and make sure things were working out. If I could go back I wouldn't change a thing - thank you all!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Janel P

I used Christy and her girls for hair and make-up for my wedding in October 2017. They were amazing! They nailed everyone's hairstyles that they wanted! Everyone did something different and all were extrememly happy with their styles! Christy is also amazing when it comes to... Read More make up. I don't wear makeup besides foundation and mascara, and she made me look so natural and beautiful for my wedding. I would highly recommend using them! They are timely, professional and worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Megan H

Christy and Chelsea were AMAZING!!! They came to my hotel room at 5:30 AM ready to make me and my bridesmaids look beautiful! Chritsy was so nice and very accommodating to work with. I was beyond happy with how I looked and how my bridesmaids looked!! Thank you again Christy and... Read More I would recommend her and her team to anyone!!! :) :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Alicia B

Christy and Chelsea made my wedding hair and make up vision come to life! My wedding day started off rainy and these ladies helped me stayed positive all day. The weather turned out great and I was so relaxed with their help. I'm so happy I chose Christy and Co for such an... Read More important day in my life! My bridesmaids kept telling me how they loved their hair and make up and felt so pretty. I can't thank you ladies enough! - Alicia

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kristy R

I heard of Christy through a friend of mine who had her wedding makeup done by her and looked gorgeous! So after seeing her work and hearing all the good things my friend had to say, there was no question, she was going to do my makeup for my big day. She did a fantastic job and... Read More made me and my girls look fab! I would highly recommend Christy & Co!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Sandra L

I don't even know where to begin with Christy and her team as I am speechless with their work on my wedding day. I just recently got married on August 26th and had selected Christy and her group to be a part of our wedding day as our hair and make-up team. I had 8 bridesmaids,... Read More my mother, and mother-in-law, and let me say, everyone looked flawless!! Christy and her team are EXTREMELY talented and I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day because of them. They are friendly, efficient, and comfortable to be around. We stayed on track and on schedule throughout the entire wedding day and they were always on top of things. They made the getting ready process so stress free.. All of my girlfriends and mothers loved her entire team and were all so happy with how their hair and makeup came out. I on the other hand was completely in awe when I saw what they did with my hair and make-up. I had people coming up to me throughout the entire night of my wedding asking about my hair and how incredible it looked. If you are thinking about choosing Christy and her team, do not even think twice!! You will be beyond happy that you chose them and trust me you will look absolutely stunning on your wedding day and in your wedding photos.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Meredith G

Christy and her team are the absolute best. When I started my search my hair and makeup I knew I wanted someone who had many positive testimonials and that led me straight to Christy & Co. Through hair and makeup trials the whole team heard and patiently adjusted anything I... Read More needed to make sure my vision of how I wanted look on my wedding day was perfect. I typical wear very light makeup and wanted to look natural and not overly done up for my outdoor wedding. My makeup was exactly what I wanted, natural and the airbrush makeup was light and perfect. It felt like you were wearing nothing but provided except coverage. I woke up with a surprise blemish on my jawline and Christy did not even flinch. The airbrush makeup completely covered it and you could not even tell! My wedding was a warm July day and my makeup held up all night! I was so pleasantly surprised with the staying power! I never once worried about my makeup or how it looked, and I feel that is a true testament to how confident I was in the services. I felt truly beautiful on my wedding day. The team was so kind and professional, my family and bridesmaids continue to compliment the services from the wedding day. They are the best you can get!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Alyssa B

I used Alexandra for my makeup and Chelsea for my hair. Both did wonderful work and stayed cool, calm, and collected during the stressful moments in the bridal suite day-of. I ended up having two makeup trials because I was unhappy with my look after the first one, and Alexandra... Read More and Christy worked patiently with me during round 2 to make sure I felt beautiful day-of. I appreciated their openness to feedback and willingness to put in that extra time to make sure everything was perfect. There were 7 of us getting hair and makeup done on the actual wedding day, and everyone's lasted 12+ hours (including many hours of dancing!). Only potential downside for Boston brides is that trials have to take place in the studio in Sturbridge, which is a bit of a trek.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Natalie O

Christy and her gals were a wonderful addition to my wedding-day team. In addition to doing my hair and make-up, they did that of six bridesmaids, two moms (mine and my husband's!), and my husband's brother's girlfriend. Christy, another make-up artist (whose name I forgot!),... Read More and Renée (the hair stylist) arrived right on time and actually finished early. Everyone loved their looks, and each one was distinct -- it's not like they put the same face on everybody. Everyone's hair and make-up truly stayed on for the ENTIRE afternoon and evening, i.e. about 12 hours, from approx. 2 PM to 2 AM! I dealt only with Christy and Renée, and they were great listeners, solicited feedback after my pre-booking trials, and were more than happy to make changes in light of my comments, including a day-of moment of indecision about lip color. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Allysa Z

So great! Booked Christy & Co when I was a bit panicked that I would not be able to get a hair stylist who would be willing to travel to Leominster for the wedding, and I am so glad I did. Chelsea was our stylist and she had her work cut out for her. She did both mom's hair,... Read More four bridesmaids hair, and mine. She was very quick but diligent and her work is beautiful. I loved the hair style that Chelsea helped me create! So many people told my mother in law how much they liked her hair, and one of my bridesmaids felt she NEVER had her hair look so good! Just a great experience!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 C B

Christy is absolutely amazing. She is extremely skilled at identifying the look of the wedding and coordinating the looks of everyone in the bridal party. Christy is also extremely professional and responsive through the entire process. She is prompt to respond with any... Read More questions along the way. Having Christy as the makeup artist I felt confident and relaxed about the makeup day of. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Kelli H

Christy and Chelsea were so wonderful throughout the entire process. I never wear make up, but they were able to perfectly decipher what I was looking for despite the fact that I have no idea what I am talking about! I have never felt more beautiful than I did the day of my... Read More wedding. My girls and my mom looked absolutely stunning and they were such a pleasant addition to our little group. We laughed and had such a great time getting ready. So easy to communicate with. The airbrush was totally fantastic and held up alllllllllll night. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Grace L

Betsy and Chelsea from Christy & Co. were amazing to work with. I was so excited to be working with them after I had my hair and makeup trial at the studio, I couldn't stop smiling! On the wedding day they came to where we were getting ready which made things so much less... Read More stressful! My Bridesmaids were in love with their makeup done by Betsy, which looked flawless from 8:30am through the after party! Chelsea was amazing, she listened to what the bridesmaids had in mind (some knowing what they wanted and others having no idea) and then was able to create gorgeous hairstyles that all complimented each other. We had such a great time getting ready with them and would highly Christy & Co. to anyone!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Cori P

I would recommend Christy & Co to ANYONE looking for beautiful hair and makeup for their big day! I know that they are not the most "affordable" option, but the value of knowing that you and the women you love most will be well taken care of and feeling beautiful on your day is... Read More well beyond the monetary cost. While I did not get to meet Christy in person, she was always so sweet and responsive - you would think you were her only customer with the personal attention she gives you! She even checked in before my wedding to say congrats :) I had six bridesmaids, my mother, my aunt/officiant, and myself getting ready -- which seems like it would be chaotic! However, we could all enjoy ourselves while getting ready, and were as relaxed as possible in anticipation for the day ahead - all thanks to the professionalism, friendliness, and talent of the Christy & Co team. Renee did everyone's hair and it all turned out amazing. My family is blessed/cursed with a lot of hair, and it still held for the whole night! Alexandra and Leanne did all of our makeup, and we received compliments all night! The airbrushing held up so well that I didn't even need any touch-ups! I absolutely adore these girls, and would hire them again in a heartbeat if I ever needed hair & makeup services again. One of my best friends/bridesmaids is using them for her wedding next September - and I'm so excited to see them again when I'm not panicking as an almost bride :) Thanks so much for everything, Christy, Leanne, Alexandra, and Renee! I can't wait to share some pictures with you!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alyssa B

Christy and her team were phenomenal - highly recommend. Christy's communication skills are fantastic; she responds in a VERY timely way. And, of course, she's incredibly skilled, a true professional expert. Her team for hair is also highly recommended. Everyone looked... Read More beautiful, the make-up and hair lasted 24 hours, and we were ahead of schedule!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jo L

I felt like a queen!! We booked Christy & Co. to do hair and make-up for my daughter's black tie wedding last month in Boston. Christy and Rene came to the Fairmont and performed their magic on my daughter, her bridal party of 8, the MOG and me. I have never seen more... Read More beautiful women in my life! The updos ...which were all different...were gorgeous. The makeup...flawless! I am very critical of myself and I have to say that I was at a loss for words when I looked in the mirror. Never wore false eyelashes in my life and I am SO happy Christy added them! Honestly, I felt like a queen!! Needless to say, I highly recommend Christy and her team to perform their magic!! Thank you, Christy!!!💕

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kimberly P

Christy & Co. are the best and absolutely wonderful to work with. Christy and her team did both hair and make-up for myself, bridal party (8 girls) and my Mother and Mother-in-Law for our wedding. Everyone looked flawless thanks to their amazing skills and artistry. We had a... Read More formal wedding in downtown Boston, and Renee did such a beautiful job doing all of the up-dos for the bridesmaids. They each had a different style in mind and she executed them all amazingly. She also did my hair perfectly - I can NEVER keep curls in and by some form of magic she got curls to stay in all day on top of a very detailed half-up style. Christy did our make-up and I can honestly say I've never seen any of us look better! She listened to the color palette requests from me as well as the individual style of each girl and did absolutely amazing work. From the trial run that my Mom, Mother-in-Law and I did this summer to the wedding weekend, everything was perfect and Christy was so great to work with. I felt so beautiful on the day of the wedding, due in (VERY) large part to Christy & Co. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Kathrine F

Christy and the team were fantastic! They were flexible and easily worked with all of my bridesmaids and family (both moms, an aunt, and grandmother also had makeup done). Everyone felt beautiful with their hair and makeup. They worked quickly so we didn't have to start too... Read More early in the morning and they were great company through the time they spent with us.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 kristina O

Where do I even begin. From the first time I reached out to Christy she was amazing! Not only did she respond nearly immediately but she was very professional and made me feel so comfortable that I booked without even having my trial!! (Everyone thought I was insane) but for... Read More some reason it just felt right. ( I had spoke to and met with four other companies before booking her. all of which had something that turned me off ) I went into my trial for both hair and makeup not really knowing what I wanted. I thought I wanted a loose hair style and the hair stylist (I feel so terrible for not remembering her name) did EXACTLY what I explained. It turned out that that style did not look great on me personally. Christy was AMAZING about scheduling a second trial and this time I let her do whatever she thought would look nice and I left in tears because I was so happy with my hair. As far as makeup goes I was stunned with how the airbrush came out! It was absolutely perfect! I wanted a lot of makeup and that's exactly what Christy gave me yet did not let me leave looking like a clown! The three of us laughed, listened to music and shared great stories through out the trial and during my big day! The day of Christy and her crew made it to the hotel on time and ready to go which was such a breath of fresh air. There are so many stressful moments throughout the planning process and I can honestly say that from booking, to trials, to paying christy and co. I never once felt stressed or nervous but rather thrilled to have such great people to work with me on my special day. She is worth every penny and more!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Erin L

Christy and her team were absolutely fantastic! I met Christy and Renee the day of my hair and make up trial. They were so kind and helpful in finding the best look for my wedding day. We tried different hair styles to make sure it would hold for the entire day. They also... Read More gave their opinions in a professional which I found very helpful. The day of my wedding the team was ready to start right on time and very efficient working through my entire bridal party (I had 7 bridesmaids, myself, my mom and my mother-in-law, so there was a lot of us there). They were very patience with everyone and changed around any style some of my girls didn't feel comfortable with. In the end everyone looked and felt beautiful and it was all because of Christy and her team!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Sarah D

Christy and her team are absolutely amazing. I booked her prior to even having my trial done because I was so confident in her work, and I was right! By this time I had already had a trial with a different makeup artist, and chose not to go with that artist. I'm so glad I found... Read More Christy! At my trial, she knew exactly what I wanted, and it came out perfect. Same with the day of my wedding. Thank you so much, Christy!

Christy Lavallee

Since I first started in makeup artistry, my heart has belonged to bridal. That was 21 years ago, and I am as much in love with what I do today as I was back then! The feeling I get after making someone feel like their most beautiful self, when they get tears in their eyes after looking in the mirror for the first time, to know our brides love our work enough to want us to be a part of one of the biggest days in their lives - it is an amazing feeling. We have had the pleasure of doing that for over 700 brides in the past 8 years, and we look forward to sharing that with many more.