Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

McCall, ID (208) 630-3908

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jennifer G

Laura and Rob are the best. They are so nice and make you feel like they are instantly your friends. Our pictures are beautiful and I would go with the Cimbaliks again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Lairen N

Cimbalik photography came recommended by some friends and I couldn't be more thrilled with my choice. Laura and Rob did our engagement photos and similar to the prior review, we couldn't choose a few. So we ordered the whole lot! These photographers took the time to get to know... Read More us before the shoot and were so easy-going it put my fiancé and I at ease. They are so kind, personable, affordable, and amazing photographers. I would recommend them to any friends/family! Cannot wait for them to photograph our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Claire A

Rob and Laura were amazing! We had our engagement pictures taken and I ended up ordering all the pictures, I couldn't choose just a few! They were so easy to work with and are so familiar with the area and how to use the natural beauty for great lighting/backdrops. They... Read More listened to everything we wanted and had great ideas. They were so easy to work with and quick to respond to emails (which was super important to me). It's very clear they both love their work...it showed in their easygoing attitude and the beautiful pictures they took. Laura was *VERY* pregnant during our wedding, but you would not have known it, she was such a trooper all day and was climbing on chairs to get great shots (I think some of my bridesmaids scolded her for it). We did a "first look" and took our bridal party pictures before the wedding, and Rob & Laura surprised us with a sneak peek album during the wedding, which meant SO much to us. Waiting for pictures is the hardest thing to do, so I'm so happy we had those to show off!! We could not be happier with our choice and plan to use them in the future for family and (maybe??) pregnancy/baby shoots. If you are getting married in the area, definitely put them as your #1 choice, you will not be disappointed!!