Cindy DeSau Photography

Serving Philadelphia, Princeton, Bucks County & beyond

A Blending of Documentary + Art

As both an award-winning photojournalist and wedding photographer, I blend creativity and technical expertise to create images that will make your wedding day last forever. Every couple is unique and special, every story authentic and timeless. You’ll have an elegant collection of treasured images.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2007

Serving Philadelphia, Princeton, Bucks County & beyond (215) 622-0482

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Mary M

Working with Cindy was great! My husband and I got married at Holly Hedge Estate in New Hope where Cindy photographs many weddings. She knew the grounds so well and knew the best spots to take pictures. Our families loved our photos as much as we did and I would highly recommend... Read More Cindy to who anyone looking for a wedding photographer :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Karla R

Cindy exceeded our expectations. She was very friendly, professional and easy to work with. We were married on 9-3-16 at Holly Hedge Estate and Cindy did an amazing job capturing the day. Leading up to the big day she was very responsive to all my questions and answered them... Read More promptly. She was kind enough to stay an extra hour to make sure we got all the desired shots. We received our pictures back within 3 weeks and couldn't be happier, they were just stunning! Now the tough part is trying to pick the 60 shots for the album. We highly recommend Cindy!!!!

Best photographer ever!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Marcel R

Cindy photographed my wedding in November 2015. The wedding photos look amazing - everyone who sees them keeps commenting on how great they are. Cindy's photos are photojournalistic and they really captured the emotion that we were feeling on that day. She spent lots of time... Read More emailing us and speaking with us by phone beforehand, and she even took the time to learn the names of my close family members and the bridal party in advance, in order to make sure that everyone who was supposed to be in the photos was there. :) I really appreciated all of her patience and it was a lot of fun to be a part of her photo shoot. My husband and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Patrice Z

Cindy was selected from 6 other wedding photographers. This was my wedding gift for my niece's wedding. My niece liked the style of her photos and felt she captured candid and spontaneous moments as they happened. The couple's poses were natural with beautiful natural... Read More lighting even when she used a flash they were lighted so naturally. She also preserved details and moments most would not even notice and the Bride and Groom were not even aware of. Cindy was easy to work with, a good listener and a total professional.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Laura D

Cindy was awesome! Creative, warm, thoughtful, and very communicative. She learned everyone's names beforehand. We generally don't love getting our photo taken, but Cindy was super respectful and conscientious of our wishes on the day of whenever we said we tired of posing.... Read More We felt super comfortable. Took tons of photos without being intrusive (didn't see her at all during the ceremony). Afterwards, she got our photos to us very quickly (less than 2 weeks!) and sent them to us both digitally and by CD. Always responded to our emails quickly. Thrilled with how our photos turned out. Can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kaitlyn R

Cindy was absolutely the BEST to work with! After finding out venue, I knew finding a photographer was my next priority and I did not want to skimp on who we used. We hired Cindy for our June 10th, 2017 wedding at HollyHedge Estate in New Hope, PA. She was highly recommended by... Read More their staff and she did not disappoint! She was easy to communicate, especially through email which is what I prefer. We booked Cindy so far in advanced, we planned a final meeting a few weeks before our big day and she put us as that everything would be great. On the day of, she was nothing but professional and we ended up with over 2,000 pictures from our special day! Our pictures are STUNNING and we are so happy we had Cindy there to capture our perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Emily B

We got married at Reading Terminal Market in May of 2017, and thoroughly enjoyed working with Cindy. She was very easy to work with, and answered all our questions prior to the wedding. She also took extra care in finding out what types of photos we would want and what our... Read More vision was. Cindy was able to capture the things we asked her to, and the quality of photos we have is great! We also appreciated Cindy's flexibility with us, and her help planning out the schedule for photo taking. On the day of the wedding, we still had not decided how many hours we would want her to stay at the reception. She was flexible with that as well, and we played it by ear, which was very helpful. Even after we received the photos, she has been attentive and has made sure we are satisfied with everything. I would certainly recommend Cindy for any event!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Amy

We are so happy with Cindy. I don't even have my photo's back yet and I can't say enough good things about her. She is easy to work with and made everything so easy for us. Nothing took away from being with our guest and I know my photo's are going to beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Carolina G

My husband and I are very happy to have had Cindy as our wedding photographer she did an amazing job with the details of the pictures, very friendly and great person to work with, the pictures came out really nice I am very happy with the final results.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Chris F

Cindy was absolutely fantastic to work with and really captured our day perfectly. She really has a great attention to detail and took pictures that will be held in our hearts forever. We couldn't have been more pleased with the results (and amount!) of pictures we got back, and... Read More all of them were stunning. We know we made the right choice in having Cindy apart of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Melissa P

Cindy's work is phenomenal. We knew from the moment we met with her and saw her work that she was our wedding photographer. She was fun and easy going to work with. Cindy has an eye for making every picture/ person look amazing. We will look back on our pictures will see more... Read More than just photographs we will see true artwork.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Scott E

Was wonderful to work with. We got to see a small sample of the photos just days after the wedding and they are all great! Cindy's photos are truly taken with an artistic eye. We can't wait to see the rest.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ann Marie Z

We were married in July 2016 at Holly Hedge Estates in New Hope, PA. We selected Holly Hedge because of the beautiful photos we saw that were taken by Cindy. So we knew if we were going to have our wedding at Holly Hedge, we had to hire Cindy as our photographer! She was... Read More amazing. Cindy was professional and really made herself part of the process to wrangle our rather “unruly” family together to keep us all on time for the ceremony. I had a particular concern for the day, my father, she simply asked me, “What can I do to help”. This is not just a job for her, she is here to make capture your wedding as your best day ever, and that she did! We recently visited with family that were unable to make it to the wedding, and going through Cindy’s pictures brought our wedding day back as if it was just yesterday. Her professionalism and caring nature made her an exceptional part of our day. Cindy is also very well known in the Bucks County area and knows all the best times of day by season to capture the best shots.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Meredith W

Cindy was beyond amazing! We did an engagement shoot with her to learn her style and she immediately made us feel comfortable. We were married at Holly Hedge Estate, where Cindy often photographs. We received back thousands of gorgeous photos, to the point that it was extremely... Read More difficult to narrow them down to just 80 pictures for our couple album. You definitely won't have any regrets choosing Cindy and the art she creates on your special day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Angela S

ONE OF THE BEST!! Cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to have Cindy photograph our wedding at HollyHedge in March 2016. Her creativity and professionalism really made for a magical day and memories we will cherish forever. Her work didn't stop at the wedding, though.... Read More She did a great job after the wedding to work with us on developing the album and was extremely supportive through the entire process. Cindy made our special day "amazing" and we will always be grateful for the job she did. -Angela & Rich

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Phil K

THANK YOU CINDY!!!! The pictures are all incredible, and captured our perfect night... Could not be happier with how all of the photos turned out. You made the entire experience stress-free! THANK YOU! You were so organized, and left us with nothing to worry about. A special... Read More thank you for those beautiful slow exposure shots that you set up at the end of the night. They are our favorite pictures, and they are absolutely STUNNING!!! I would not recommend anyone else to shoot their wedding... Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alison M

Cindy was the best! We had our wedding at Holly Hedge on 6.24. She was recommended to us when we first started working with Holly Hedge.When we saw some of her photos in an album they had we knew instantly that we wanted Cindy as our wedding photographer. We had a jewish... Read More military wedding if that says anything They aren't always the easiest to take photos of and we love every photo she took. She has an amazing eye and was so easy to work with. No matter what kind of photo you may have told her you wanted even if it wasn't the easiest Cindy had no issue getting it. I would highly highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer who is easy to work with and has an amazing eye!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 April D

Cindy did a fantastic job. My partner and I are so happy we used her services! Cindy captured our day in such a beautiful way, we couldn't be more happy. We highly recommend you give her a call.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sarah S

Cindy was extremely professional and helped guide us through getting gorgeous photos. I was especially impressed with her diverse repertoire- she took beautiful art shots in the woods, candid shots at our reception, formal portraits...you name it. She was very clear about... Read More timeline and what to expect- arrived on time, in the right place, and afterwards, sent us our photos promptly. I was planning from far away, so it was lovely to have one less thing to worry about. If you want beautiful, memorable photos and a no-worries experience, hire Cindy for your day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Geoff W

Cindy was great all the way through the process from contract to receiving the images. We love the images and want to buy them all! Thanks again for cementing such great memories!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Henrietta G

Thank you Cindy! The wedding was a success and you where a big part of the day. You are magnificent at capturing the moment and so easy to have moving around the parry all day. You were so kind to stay an Hour later to make sure you got all the pictures possible. Highly... Read More recommend your professional expertise! Enjoyed having you at the wedding.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Jaclyn F

Cindy was such a joy to worth with during our wedding on 7/1/16 at Holly Hedge Estate. She was a true professional from day 1 - always very responsive and helpful. She was recommended by our venue, and every vendor we met along the way knew her and spoke very highly of her. We... Read More knew that she would do a great job on our wedding day.. But, come the day of, she exceeded all expectations. We had so much fun working with both Cindy and her assistant Paul, our 2nd photographer. They worked very well together and paid close attention to detail. Within only 1 month of our wedding day we receiving our photos.. We were so thrilled with not only the quick turnaround time, but the photos themselves were absolutely beautiful. We have gotten so many compliments, and it's difficult to even choose favorites. We couldn't ask for more! I would highly recommend Cindy to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

My husband and I were recently married in November 2015 and we wanted to say what a pleasure it was to work with Cindy on our wedding day. We just received the final proofs and we are overcome with emotion every time we view the photographs. Cindy's level of professionalism and... Read More expertise helped put our minds at ease when it came to picking one of THE key elements of our wedding, the photographer. We had two meetings prior to the event to discuss our needs and for Cindy to get to know more about us. Cindy was able to provide us with some beautiful suggestions for where photographs could be taken at the venue and on the day of she was unobtrusive to us and our guests. She is the utmost professional when it comes to being flexible, punctual, accommodating and responsive to a couple's needs. She is hands down the best photographer to use for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Elaine S

Cindy was great! First of all, the pictures are phenomenal. Second, Cindy was such a pleasure to work with. During the ceremony & reception she always available, without being intrusive. She took care to learn about our family and bridal party ahead of time to make sure she... Read More included everyone important in the photos. During our more formal bridal party pictures, she directed us enough to keep 12 people organized, but still let everyone be themselves, so the pictures are very natural. She was also a great sport tramping through the woods! Thank you, Cindy!

No Regrets

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jeffrey B

Cindy DeSau was a joy to work with from start to finish.We were looking for an artistic eye for our big day and we found that with Cindy. Whenever we had questions, they were answered in a timely fashion, and never felt like we were chasing her. She helped work within our budget... Read More and provided us with all the RAW images. We were wowed with the pictures she worked on, and she got the vision we were going for. If you have the opportunity to do night shots with her, I recommend that. During the wedding she was attentive, but made sure to leave us with our own personal space. In the end, we have no regrets, only praise, with our decision to work with Cindy DeSau.