Cindy DeSau Photography

Serving Philadelphia, Princeton, Bucks County & beyond

A Blending of Documentary + Art

As both an award-winning photojournalist and wedding photographer, I blend creativity and technical expertise to create images that will make your wedding day last forever. Every couple is unique and special, every story authentic and timeless. You’ll have an elegant collection of treasured images.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
85fa7701 a953 4325 9977 f6b764454ea3~rs 100

Serving Philadelphia, Princeton, Bucks County & beyond (215) 622-0482

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kari D

Cindy is amazing! I just got married this past Sunday at Holly Hedge Estates and Cindy was absolutely incredible to work with. When we chose Holly Hedge as our venue they recommended Cindy as their preferred photographer and after carefully considering several photographers, we... Read More were ultimately the most impressed by her portfolio, the vibrancy and professionalism of her photos and artistic aesthetic. We then booked an engagement shoot at Fonthill Castle which was one of her suggestions and went with a whimsical theme in rich tones to set the mood for what we envisioned for the wedding. The photos were so amazing that we chose one for the Save The Date and people were telling us constantly that they were the most beautiful ones they had ever seen and were totally blown away! At the wedding she was efficient and made sure to get all of the shots that we had requested, keeping everyone on time and coordinating between the venue and guests to ensure everything went smoothly. The photos that I have seen so far are absolutely magical!!! I would recommend Cindy with the highest accolades to anyone who wants beautiful, magical wedding photos and a well run and seamless experience!!!

2017-10-31T12:36:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much Kari! I loved loved working with you and Steve, and I'm so glad I could capture the uniqueness of your day and give you images you'll forever treasure. That means so much to me. Congratulations to a wonderfully perfect couple!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Donna D

I first became aware of the amazing work of Cindy DeSau when we went to visit Holly Hedge Estates. Her beautiful photography and albums were available to view and we instantly knew that Cindy was the one to capture my daughter’s wedding day. She blew our expectations out of the... Read More water with the gorgeous Engagement shoot photos…further confirming that the photographic memories for their wedding day were in exceptional hands. Cindy maintained great contact throughout the months leading up to the wedding and helped us to create a timeline that would maximize the photos she could take on the day of the wedding. The BIG DAY finally arrived…and it was raining. My daughter is pretty fearless…but no more fearless than Cindy! She kept to the schedule, checked and rechecked with us to make sure all of the photos we requested had been taken, and tirelessly dealt with the rain, getting soaking wet, to make sure her photos would create the memories of a lifetime. We have just gotten a sneak peek at two of the photos…and our choice has again been confirmed. We are beyond thrilled with Cindy De Sau photography and would highly recommend her to anyone ready to capture artistic and creative photos of your magical day!

2017-10-31T12:33:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Donna! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your family, and I am thrilled to create for you the photos you'll always treasure.

Best photographer ever!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Marcel R

Cindy photographed my wedding in November 2015. The wedding photos look amazing - everyone who sees them keeps commenting on how great they are. Cindy's photos are photojournalistic and they really captured the emotion that we were feeling on that day. She spent lots of time... Read More emailing us and speaking with us by phone beforehand, and she even took the time to learn the names of my close family members and the bridal party in advance, in order to make sure that everyone who was supposed to be in the photos was there. :) I really appreciated all of her patience and it was a lot of fun to be a part of her photo shoot. My husband and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Lauren T

Cindy was fabulous! We were married October 15th 2017 at Holly Hedge Estate and were lucky enough to have Cindy photograph our day. From the start, she was always available, easy to work with, enthusiastic about our special day, and flexible to our needs. The day of the... Read More wedding we were running a bit behind (due to other things - not Cindy!) and Cindy was beyond wonderful with making sure the pictures we wanted were still captured while allowing us to make the call on what was a priority. She has a wonderful way of taking the lead to grab all the family group photos you want without ruining the moment. During the party itself, Cindy grabbed shots that really show off the personalities of our guests - which was so important to me. Besides having gorgeous shots of the day, we also have shots of the party that show off our loved ones in such authentic, full-of-life shots that make me smile and laugh every time I see them. We couldn't be happier with our photos and highly recommend Cindy to capture your special day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017

We cannot say enough about Cindy. From the first day we met her we knew she was who we wanted to photograph our special day. She is so gifted and truly knows how to capture those special moments. She is creative, professional, and a true artist. We love her and definitely... Read More recommend her for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Susan I

Cindy was able to capture our daughters wedding day so perfectly that we can go back and relive it anytime we want too.She was also able to capture our feelings for one another too. As I went through the proofs I just cannot believe the moments she caught.Priceless.I cannot say... Read More enough about the professionalism and respect she had for our daughter , son in law and family.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Christine P

Cindy was amazing to work with, capturing moments that showed how special our day was. She is very easy to work with and offered wonderful ideas for posed pictures. Her candid shots of the wedding ceremony and reception captured the emotions of the bride, groom and guests and... Read More the festivities of the events. Her combination of personality and craftsmanship were well reflected in the photos.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Seth B

Adored working with Cindy. She's an artist, she's fun, she has great ideas and she's great with other people. Such a nice variety of shots that really feel like our wedding.

2017-10-10T14:56:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved working with both of you as well!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Patrice Z

Cindy was selected from 6 other wedding photographers. This was my wedding gift for my niece's wedding. My niece liked the style of her photos and felt she captured candid and spontaneous moments as they happened. The couple's poses were natural with beautiful natural... Read More lighting even when she used a flash they were lighted so naturally. She also preserved details and moments most would not even notice and the Bride and Groom were not even aware of. Cindy was easy to work with, a good listener and a total professional.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Laura D

Cindy was awesome! Creative, warm, thoughtful, and very communicative. She learned everyone's names beforehand. We generally don't love getting our photo taken, but Cindy was super respectful and conscientious of our wishes on the day of whenever we said we tired of posing.... Read More We felt super comfortable. Took tons of photos without being intrusive (didn't see her at all during the ceremony). Afterwards, she got our photos to us very quickly (less than 2 weeks!) and sent them to us both digitally and by CD. Always responded to our emails quickly. Thrilled with how our photos turned out. Can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kaitlyn R

Cindy was absolutely the BEST to work with! After finding out venue, I knew finding a photographer was my next priority and I did not want to skimp on who we used. We hired Cindy for our June 10th, 2017 wedding at HollyHedge Estate in New Hope, PA. She was highly recommended by... Read More their staff and she did not disappoint! She was easy to communicate, especially through email which is what I prefer. We booked Cindy so far in advanced, we planned a final meeting a few weeks before our big day and she put us as that everything would be great. On the day of, she was nothing but professional and we ended up with over 2,000 pictures from our special day! Our pictures are STUNNING and we are so happy we had Cindy there to capture our perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Emily B

We got married at Reading Terminal Market in May of 2017, and thoroughly enjoyed working with Cindy. She was very easy to work with, and answered all our questions prior to the wedding. She also took extra care in finding out what types of photos we would want and what our... Read More vision was. Cindy was able to capture the things we asked her to, and the quality of photos we have is great! We also appreciated Cindy's flexibility with us, and her help planning out the schedule for photo taking. On the day of the wedding, we still had not decided how many hours we would want her to stay at the reception. She was flexible with that as well, and we played it by ear, which was very helpful. Even after we received the photos, she has been attentive and has made sure we are satisfied with everything. I would certainly recommend Cindy for any event!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Mary M

Working with Cindy was great! My husband and I got married at Holly Hedge Estate in New Hope where Cindy photographs many weddings. She knew the grounds so well and knew the best spots to take pictures. Our families loved our photos as much as we did and I would highly recommend... Read More Cindy to who anyone looking for a wedding photographer :)

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Amy

We are so happy with Cindy. I don't even have my photo's back yet and I can't say enough good things about her. She is easy to work with and made everything so easy for us. Nothing took away from being with our guest and I know my photo's are going to beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Carolina G

My husband and I are very happy to have had Cindy as our wedding photographer she did an amazing job with the details of the pictures, very friendly and great person to work with, the pictures came out really nice I am very happy with the final results.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Karla R

Cindy exceeded our expectations. She was very friendly, professional and easy to work with. We were married on 9-3-16 at Holly Hedge Estate and Cindy did an amazing job capturing the day. Leading up to the big day she was very responsive to all my questions and answered them... Read More promptly. She was kind enough to stay an extra hour to make sure we got all the desired shots. We received our pictures back within 3 weeks and couldn't be happier, they were just stunning! Now the tough part is trying to pick the 60 shots for the album. We highly recommend Cindy!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Chris F

Cindy was absolutely fantastic to work with and really captured our day perfectly. She really has a great attention to detail and took pictures that will be held in our hearts forever. We couldn't have been more pleased with the results (and amount!) of pictures we got back, and... Read More all of them were stunning. We know we made the right choice in having Cindy apart of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Melissa P

Cindy's work is phenomenal. We knew from the moment we met with her and saw her work that she was our wedding photographer. She was fun and easy going to work with. Cindy has an eye for making every picture/ person look amazing. We will look back on our pictures will see more... Read More than just photographs we will see true artwork.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Scott E

Was wonderful to work with. We got to see a small sample of the photos just days after the wedding and they are all great! Cindy's photos are truly taken with an artistic eye. We can't wait to see the rest.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ann Marie Z

We were married in July 2016 at Holly Hedge Estates in New Hope, PA. We selected Holly Hedge because of the beautiful photos we saw that were taken by Cindy. So we knew if we were going to have our wedding at Holly Hedge, we had to hire Cindy as our photographer! She was... Read More amazing. Cindy was professional and really made herself part of the process to wrangle our rather “unruly” family together to keep us all on time for the ceremony. I had a particular concern for the day, my father, she simply asked me, “What can I do to help”. This is not just a job for her, she is here to make capture your wedding as your best day ever, and that she did! We recently visited with family that were unable to make it to the wedding, and going through Cindy’s pictures brought our wedding day back as if it was just yesterday. Her professionalism and caring nature made her an exceptional part of our day. Cindy is also very well known in the Bucks County area and knows all the best times of day by season to capture the best shots.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Meredith W

Cindy was beyond amazing! We did an engagement shoot with her to learn her style and she immediately made us feel comfortable. We were married at Holly Hedge Estate, where Cindy often photographs. We received back thousands of gorgeous photos, to the point that it was extremely... Read More difficult to narrow them down to just 80 pictures for our couple album. You definitely won't have any regrets choosing Cindy and the art she creates on your special day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Angela S

ONE OF THE BEST!! Cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to have Cindy photograph our wedding at HollyHedge in March 2016. Her creativity and professionalism really made for a magical day and memories we will cherish forever. Her work didn't stop at the wedding, though.... Read More She did a great job after the wedding to work with us on developing the album and was extremely supportive through the entire process. Cindy made our special day "amazing" and we will always be grateful for the job she did. -Angela & Rich

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Phil K

THANK YOU CINDY!!!! The pictures are all incredible, and captured our perfect night... Could not be happier with how all of the photos turned out. You made the entire experience stress-free! THANK YOU! You were so organized, and left us with nothing to worry about. A special... Read More thank you for those beautiful slow exposure shots that you set up at the end of the night. They are our favorite pictures, and they are absolutely STUNNING!!! I would not recommend anyone else to shoot their wedding... Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alison M

Cindy was the best! We had our wedding at Holly Hedge on 6.24. She was recommended to us when we first started working with Holly Hedge.When we saw some of her photos in an album they had we knew instantly that we wanted Cindy as our wedding photographer. We had a jewish... Read More military wedding if that says anything They aren't always the easiest to take photos of and we love every photo she took. She has an amazing eye and was so easy to work with. No matter what kind of photo you may have told her you wanted even if it wasn't the easiest Cindy had no issue getting it. I would highly highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer who is easy to work with and has an amazing eye!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 April D

Cindy did a fantastic job. My partner and I are so happy we used her services! Cindy captured our day in such a beautiful way, we couldn't be more happy. We highly recommend you give her a call.