Cindy Dover Photography

Absolutely gorgeous photography for all of KY!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Absolutely gorgeous photography for all of KY! (513) 276-8203

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Katie R

Looking back at my wedding experience, the one trying that was worth the money the most was the quality photographer. I can always look back on our special day because of Cindy's photography. From the engagement photo session to the wedding itself all of he pictures she takes... Read More are amazing. The hard part is picking which ones to frame or share. She is truly a professional and an artist. You would be lucky to get her!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Haylee S

Cindy is the sweetest, most personable person you will ever meet. She made our wedding day run smoothly and made us laugh throughout our photos. She was professional and her photos are incredible. We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Ashley R

Cindy was amazing! From the time I had first contacted her about possibly being our wedding photographer, up until this day, cindy has kept in touch and been extremely professional as well as manages to have all our photos and such done and delivered in a timely manner. We had... Read More horrible rain on my wedding day but cindy took over and managed to make me feel at ease and get amazing photos both indoor and outdoor! I would recommend her to everyone! My husband and I couldn't have picked a better photographer and one who makes you feel like family!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Nicole R

Cindy was the photographer of my dreams! From the engagement pictures on her gorgeous farm, to the whole wedding day was a great experience. I would highly recommend over and over again!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Eddie M

She was great throughout the entire process! Cindy was very professional, and she went above and beyond for us! For someone who does not like getting his picture taken, she did an excellent job of making us feel comfortable and have fun. I would absolutely recommend her to... Read More anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Paula S

We could not have been happier with our choice of Cindy Dover Photography to help us remember our special day through the most amazing photos. Cindy is professional and personable. She doesn't just take your pictures, she becomes your friend. We look forward to working with her... Read More again in future photography needs!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Sarah R

Cindy is absolutely wonderful! She has such a fun and caring personality and she takes AMAZING photos! I highly recommend you give her a call!

We love Cindy!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Natisha J

My husband and I met Cindy (Cindy Dover Photography) at a Bridal show in Kentucky. We live in Indianapolis and wanted to return to my home state of KY to celebrate with family and friends on our big day. We decided to attend a Bridal Show in search of a few vendors, not looking... Read More for a photographer. After seeing Cindy's gorgeous photography and speaking with both Cindy and her Aunt Vicki, Clint and I decided to book her on the spot for BOTH our engagement photos and Wedding photography. We walked away in shock as we had already selected a photographer for both days and was scheduled to meet them to sign the contracts within the next month. Our immediate connection with Cindy and her beautiful work prompted us to sign her that day. Cindy was so flexible with us from day one. She spent hours getting to know us and our style, while also including our two sweet dogs every step of the way. We exchanged ideas and Cindy was so helpful in capturing every special moment between us. On our big day, she brought another photographer to assist in capturing every detail for both the men and women. My groom and I decided not to have a "first look" and the photograph of his face as the doors opened and he saw his bride for the first time is something I will cherish forever. Cindy did a fabulous job shooting our large wedding party, including our two dogs. I'm forever grateful that we decided to book Cindy on the spot! She left us with memories of the overall feeling of the best day of our lives, yet she didn't miss a single moment of the details! Our photographs tell the full story of our day without us saying a word. If you're looking for someone to invest time in getting to know your personality so your photographs are a true reflection of your 24 hour fairytale, Cindy Dover Photography does just that! We are blessed to have our beautiful moments captured in so many amazing shots!

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Cindy was worth every single dime I paid for her services. Not only are my wedding pictures the most beautiful I have ever seen, but the quality of the products she sent me were out of this world. My wedding album is BEAUTIFUL. After my mother saw it, she bought one for herself... Read More and so did my MIL. My co-workers and anyone that I have shown the album to have never seen anything like it. Cindy was a pleasure to work with. She is energetic, creative, and really has an eye for a great photo. I would recommend her 100 times. There is not one thing I would change about any of my pictures. I will be working with Cindy in the future for any pictures I'd like to have done. She is an amazing photographer.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Megan J

I just received all of my pictures from my wedding day and they are BEYOND perfect! Cindy and her second photographer Rachel were fantastic. They were very professional and an absolute joy to be around. They captured pictures of all the small details that I wouldn't have even... Read More thought about as well as every important moment. I would recommend Cindy to anyone and I'm so thankful that I went with her to capture my special day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Christa D

Cindy is absolutely amazing!! We have only shot one engagement session so far, but we have received so many compliments on our pictures. She is such a joy to work with and really wants to make your photos as special as possible. I can't wait to see how our wedding photos turn... Read More out.

Katie and Chris Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

We chose Cindy Dover Photography for my fiances daughters wedding. We could not be happier with all the photos. Cindy is truly professional and we are so glad we chose her. The dvd that Cindy put together was like capturing the moments all over again. The pictures are... Read More absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Leigh B

Cindy Dover did a great job of capturing all the special moments of our wedding day and we couldn't be more pleased with the photos! She was so friendly and easy to work with. The photos are wonderful and we'll treasure them for years.

Cindy Dover was Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 macey r

I could not have been more amazed by Cindy's amazing photos of my special day!! Truly great experience working with her!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Amy G

We just received access to our wedding gallery and words cannot express how AMAZING our photos have turned out! They are even better than we could have hoped for!!!!! I am in tears and cannot get enough!!! WOW!!! Cindy, A simple thank you just seems so, well--simple... But THANK... Read More YOU from the bottom of our hearts. You captured every precious moment with precision and detail. I have told everyone that YOU were so special to us and made our day that much better because of the wonderful person you are... (Not to mention wildly talented!) I am ever so grateful we crossed paths. I cannot wait to share with my parents, family, and friends!!! Again, thank you!!!!!!! All our love, Mr. and Mrs. Dylan Holt 09-12-2015

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Cindy was an awesome wedding photographer. She invited us to her own outdoor studio for our engagement pictures. With our dog in tow, Cindy made us feel right at home. This was a difficult task, with my husband who hates having his picture taken and our dog who decided to... Read More swim in the pond in the middle of the shoot.. It was then we knew she was the perfect photographer for us. I was very nervous, as the forecast called for rain the day of the wedding and I had only planned for outdoor pictures. Cindy's calm nature eased my nerves leading up to the event. The weathermen happened to be right that day and it poured the entire day for pictures. We made the best of it and ended up finding a barn with the coolest props for pictures. Yes, we got a little wet but the pictures turned out AMAZING. Cindy made the day feel relaxing and easy. I just recently got my wedding album back, the quality is the best I've ever seen. I have received so many compliments from friends and family about the quality of the book. Cindy also helped me with a special request that I had. I wanted a "live photobooth" to capture guests as they were entering the ceremony. She made this come to life with an adorable backdrop and I have wonderful pictures of all of my guests smiling before all of the fun of the reception began. She then flipped the live-booth into the traditional photobooth during the ceremony with all of the props for fun pictures. I highly recommend Cindy, great quality and well worth the price (which was really affordable compared to others).

AMAZING :)

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Jessica R

Not really too much more to say, except absolutely outstanding. From the first time we met, Cindy was personable, approachable, and passionate about her work. Not only does she take her photos with care, but she treats the entire wedding process with care. This is one of the... Read More most important days of a bride and groom's life, and who would hate to ruin it because a vendor doesn't care as much about the day as you do? Cindy is the EXACT opposite. She's careful, conscientious, organized, and LOVES to have fun. We had her for engagement photos, Christmas photos, and our wedding photos. ABSOLUTELY amazing and could't ask for a better photographer to share our day with!

2015-09-20T17:45:33 Response from the vendor

Jessica you are the sweetest! Your wedding was perfect in every way! Thank you for the sincere comments!

The Absolute Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015

I cannot get over our wedding pictures!! I have honestly looked at them EVERYDAY since they were made available online! I love them so much! Cindy did an amazing job with everything, from pre-planning to changing all those plans due to bad weather, capturing special moments and... Read More people and making us feel so at ease on such a stressful day! Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous, so unique, and so... US!!! And her photo booth... it made the whole reception! What a blast! I would highly, HIGHLY recommend Cindy Dover Photography! I hope to be able to use to her document more special moments in the future!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Amy W

Cindy is super sweet and easy to get along with, she did an amazing job on my wedding pictures. I was very pleased with the photos and my album. She had my photos edited and I was able to view them in just a few short weeks after my wedding. Very reasonable price for the amount... Read More of images she gave me and the amount of time she spent with my wedding party and I the day of the wedding (12 hours). I highly recommend Cindy Dover, she did an amazing job and I couldn't have asked for better pictures!

Best Wedding Photographer ever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Emily C

The Start of my wedding day was complete chaos then Cindy Dover showed up and handled everything. I was a little nervous about posing in front of a camera but she made me and my brides maids feel so comfortable! She captured every little detail that was important to me; and... Read More really made me feel like the most beautiful bride! Then i saw the pictures and was i even more impressed! She really captured my day the way i wanted it to be remembered! I am so happy with my decision to go with CindyDoverPhotography!

Glamorous

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

Cindy made my daughter and son n law experience absolutely wonderful. It was a wonderful stress free day..she was polite professional and beautiful!!!!

Beautiful, beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Michele B

Cindy takes very artful and creative pictures and our daughter's engagement pics turned out absolutely gorgeous! Our daughter asked for many portrait pics and Cindy delivered on that request. Cindy is extremely affable, service-oriented and easy to work with. She always... Read More responded to our texts and emails in a timely manner. Our only regret about the wedding photos is that in the melee of the day there were not many close portrait shots of the bride and groom to look back on. However, if you expressly request this ahead of time, I'm sure Cindy will accommodate that request.

Worth 1,000 words!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

If you are considering Cindy Dover for your photographer, I have two words for you: HIRE HER! I am SO thankful for her! She is an incredible person and extremely talented! My husband and I adore our wedding photos! Thanks to Cindy, we have pictures of moments (both big and... Read More small) from our wedding day that we'll always cherish. She truly has a gift and I am so happy she was our wedding photographer!

AMAZING WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Mollie V

There are so many words that I could say about Cindy Dover photography, but if I had to say one word I would say perfect! Yes, I say perfect because I was beyond happy with having her as my wedding photographer. From the moment that I met Cindy, I knew she was the one that... Read More really understood what I was looking for in a photographer. After meeting with 14 photographers before her, I can truthfully say that she was the best and most reasonably priced for the quality that she had to offer. I absolutely love her style of photography! We had an engagement session that was so fun and relaxed; we had our two very rambunctious golden retrievers with us and Cindy was so patient with our dogs! We got a keepsake family heirloom wedding album that is proudly displayed in our dining room along with a personalized memory stick with all of our wedding photos. Sometimes I look through the photos that I have uploaded to Facebook and I still get misty-eyed over a year later because she captured the moments during my wedding day so perfectly that all of those happy memories come back to me and I love those moments so much. I get compliments all the time about how amazing my wedding photos are. I take pride in the fact that I hired someone that people really admire; I have heard comments like "wow I cannot believe how clear your photos are" or my favorite "you have some of the best wedding photos I have ever seen". Cindy is such a kind and talented person; you will not be disappointed in what she has to offer. Believe me, your wedding photos are priceless and you want to hire someone that knows what they are doing and can truly capture your day how you want it to be. Please choose Cindy Dover Photography to capture your wedding day!!! She will be your favorite vendor and the photos that she captures will be a gift that keeps on giving for many many years.

Amazing Wedding Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Meghan N

Cindy Dover is an amazing photographer!!! After searching for a photographer and interviewing several candidates in the Cincinnati area, my fiance and I met with Cindy and instantly clicked with her. She was just what we were looking for. We used Cindy for our engagement photos,... Read More wedding photos, and photo booth at the wedding. We had an unforgettable engagement photo session. I was very nervous about it and Cindy made it a great, fun experience! Cindy was so flexible and made our engagement session work for us even though we lived out of state and had to reschedule several times due to work and travel. We were in contact via email with Cindy for several months. She was always willing to make it work and meet with us or email whenever we needed anything. Cindy was helpful, kind, and accommodating during the entire wedding planning process. At the wedding, she did an amazing job! She brought a very fun second shooter, Gloria, who was also a pleasure to work with. Our photos turned out simply wonderful, and we have a beautiful photo album and fun photo booth book to share with our family and friends! I cannot say enough about Cindy! She is wonderful at her job which makes it so much fun to work with her. Cindy captured our wedding perfectly. We would recommend her to everyone we know and cannot wait to use her in the future as our family grows. Thank you Cindy for making our wedding unforgettable and capturing all of our beautiful memories!!!