Cindy Frey Photography

Serving Lancaster, York, Harrisburg and beyond

Capturing your day professionally and artistically

Your images should be expressive and unforgettable, telling the story of your day in a beautiful and artistic manner-and that is exactly what we deliver. We also believe that your images are only as awesome as the experience behind them, so let's have fun working together! With over 20 years experience, we love what we do and it shows. Collections begin at 1695. Please contact us today to talk about your wedding!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Serving Lancaster, York, Harrisburg and beyond (717) 808-1091

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Katlin C

Cindy was hands down amazing!!! She made our day fun and the pictures turned out to be everything I dreamed! She captured so many wonderful moments! Cindy was also got great shots of the venue and our decor which as the bride was not something I really had time to go and see.... Read More But her photos brings our Wedding day back to life every time I look at them! Hire Cindy for your big event it will be the best choice you will make! Thank you Cindy for sharing your talent with us!

2017-07-07T08:43:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words-it was truly a pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Stephanie C

We could not be happier with our choice of Cindy as our wedding photographer, and have so many good things to say! We didn't want to get engagement photos done so our first time meeting Cindy was the day of our wedding, but she was quick to respond leading up to the day and... Read More spoke with me over the phone the week before our wedding to go over details and gave me some great advice which ended up making our day go a lot smoother. She was WONDERFUL the day of, prompt, so pleasant and kind, and also honest letting us know what looked good and making changes when needed to make our pictures look perfect, and even trekked out into the snow with us to get some photos of us and our bridal party in the snow. Our reception schedule was running a little late and she was also really flexible and stayed later than she was scheduled to get some candids of everyone on the dance floor. Our pictures look amazing, and all our friends and family who've seen them have so many good things to say. We would highly recommend Cindy to anyone, her work is awesome and she is awesome to work with!

2017-12-19T07:18:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you both. You have such a sweet and fun group of friends and family!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Delaney T

Cindy did a fabulous job photographing our wedding! We were blown away by the moments she was able to capture!!! Cindy posed our wedding party/family in unique locations on the property that we would have never thought of; many of the pictures were outside in shade/sun. She was... Read More very flexible working with small children and asked if we needed breaks! Anytime we thought of a picture idea, she was more than willing to make it work! The images were ready for us to view in about a week; I love love love the pictures and memories that we will have forever!!!

2017-07-17T13:02:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!!! If was so much fun working with you!

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Kelli F

My husband and I got married on March 25th and Cindy was awesome! It ended up snowing the week and day of our wedding and Cindy and her second shooter Rachel braved the cold with us to get beautiful pictures out in the snow! The pictures came out amazing and she got them back to... Read More us incredibly fast! I know people who have had to wait months to see their pictures and Cindy had our online gallery up in a week!

2018-04-10T14:15:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! You had a beautiful and fun wedding!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Jill F

Cindy Frey did an amazing job at our wedding and was able to capture all the special moments of our day. She was able to get the small details that we might have missed throughout the day. One of my favorite moments she captured was when Todd(the groom) saw me( the bride) for... Read More the first time walk down the isle. It is a picture I will cherish forever! Sometimes taking pictures can be awkward but made us feel very comfortble and relaxed. We defiantly recommend her!

2018-04-10T14:14:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review-you both were awesome!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Emily W

She was fabulous and did a great job capturing all of the important moments of the day. Very accommodating and got our pictures up for preview in <1 wk. Very professional and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend her to any and all friends looking for a great wedding... Read More photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Leann B

Cindy was great, the pictures are beautiful, and we got them back quickly. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Tara S

Cindy is truly fantastic to work with! She made us feel so comfortable when it came to taking all of our wedding photos. She offered a complimentary engagement session that allowed us to work with her even before the wedding. What great experience! The photos she took were... Read More absolutely gorgeous!! I would highly recommend her and mah be using her in the future for some other events!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Cari T

We are thrilled that we chose to have Cindy photograph our wedding! She and Ellen were so kind and captured so many details and moments that we will now never forget. Cindy went out of her way to make my outdoor photo dreams come true and honored all of our outside the box... Read More wishes! I highly recommend connecting with Cindy, we are so thankful that we did!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Krysta M

Cindy was amazing at our wedding this weekend! She was professional and easy to work with! I couldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jessie S

We could not have been happier with the moments Cindy captured! It was an absolute breath of fresh air to work with a vendor that is so easy to get along with and so talented at what she does. We will be recommending her for EVERY friend that gets married in the future. Hands... Read More down, the best experience we have ever had with a photographer!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Chelsy M

Cindy, and her assistant Rachel, were absolutely amazing! Cindy was so patient and kind through the entire wedding process! They say of, they were incredibly to work with! They were so nice to everyone they interacted with and so helpful with everything, even issues not related... Read More to photography. The preview pictures are wonderful and we can't wait to see the rest!! Thank you both again for making our day great!

2017-08-09T11:41:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us-it really was a beautiful day!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Rebecca N

Cindy was great to work with!! Our photos came out amazing and we got them back SO quickly!! She is flexible and quick to respond to emails and calls. She was a complete pro on our wedding day, getting through pictures with a rather rambunctious crew quickly and easily :) I... Read More would highly recommend Cindy.

2017-07-07T08:44:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! You were such an elegant bride-and I enjoyed your 'rambunctious' crew!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jeremy M

I would recommend Cindy Frey photography, she did our enegament and our wedding photos. We loved our wedding pictures, they turned out really well, if you're looking for a great photographer Cindy Frey is the way to go.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Jackie W

Cindy was the perfect choice for our wedding photography! She was very professional and listened to our wants and needs regarding both our wedding and engagement photos. Her prices are very reasonable, especially when compared to other photographers in the area, and her photos... Read More are some of the most beautiful I've seen. My husband and I will cherish our wedding photos forever!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Whitney W

I had a good experience with Cindy. She did our engagement session as well as our wedding. I was thrilled the way our wedding images turned out. Her images portayed us just the way we are.

2017-07-07T08:45:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you-it was so much fum working with you both! You had a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Andrea M

Cindy Frey Photography was an excellent choice for our wedding! Cindy is very professional and great to work with. We love the photos and moments that she captured! She was very flexible and also was quick to reply to emails and calls etc!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 stefanie c

Cindy did a fantastic job. She was so great to work with. She is very experienced and you don't even know she is there. It was great. The pictures turned out wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Ann H

We worked with Cindy Frey Photography for our engagement pictures and our wedding day. We could not be happier with how our photos turned out. She was so friendly and easy to work with. My husband is not big on photos, but she got him to smile and made us both feel comfortable.... Read More She worked with us on the timeline for our wedding today to make sure we got photos of all of our important moments. She was great with our bridal party and family. We didn't have to make a list of photos that we wanted, she thought of everything. We got our photos very quickly and they are gorgeous. They are even better than I could have asked for. I would recommend Cindy Frey Photography to everyone. She is friendly, very affordable and takes gorgeous pictures.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Madeline H

Cindy was absolutely amazing. She listened to what I wanted but also used her judgement, knowledge, and expertise to make the photos incredibly stunning. I couldn't have asked for better! Also, her packages are extremely well priced, and after you see the quality of her work you... Read More know even more what a deal you get! She's a beautiful person as well, super sweet to work with. I'd pick her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Chelsea R

Cindy was incredible from the engagement photos to ongoing communication to the day of the wedding. I chose her because she was so incredible at my sisters wedding and knew she would be great at ours - and she did not disappoint. During the wedding itself, I barely knew she was... Read More there as she just blended with the party, but the shots she got were incredible. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Mercedes A

I cannot say enough good things about Cindy. Cindy was everything and more I could've asked for on my wedding day. She is incredibly patient, but captures all of the most beautiful moments. She has an eye for perfection that is unmatched. She never rushed us, respected all of... Read More our times frames, and always made sure everything was ready to go. All of my family could not stop complimenting her. She was great working with family and family photos. She always had a smile that lit up the room. I cannot say enough good things and I would choose her over and over again! Not to mention I had the most incredible photos to show off!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Amy S

Cindy Frey Photography was fabulous to work with. I would highly recommend them for your event. They are so nice and did a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. They got a lot of good shots. We couldn't be happier with them.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Felicia R

Cindy and Becky made us feel comfortable and our pictures turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Cindy was an absolute joy to work with. She was very professional and patient with my, let's say "distracted" wedding party and over zealous other vendors. Her engagement session photos and wedding day photos were great quality and she was willing to do specific poses my wife... Read More wanted. I would highly recommend Cindy to anyone looking for a photographer.