Cindy Frey Photography

Serving Lancaster, York, Harrisburg and beyond

Capturing your day professionally and artistically

Your images should be expressive and unforgettable, telling the story of your day in a beautiful and artistic manner-and that is exactly what we deliver. We also believe that your images are only as awesome as the experience behind them, so let's have fun working together! With over 20 years experience, we love what we do and it shows. Collections begin at 1695. Please contact us today to talk about your wedding!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving Lancaster, York, Harrisburg and beyond (717) 808-1091

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Katlin C

Cindy was hands down amazing!!! She made our day fun and the pictures turned out to be everything I dreamed! She captured so many wonderful moments! Cindy was also got great shots of the venue and our decor which as the bride was not something I really had time to go and see.... Read More But her photos brings our Wedding day back to life every time I look at them! Hire Cindy for your big event it will be the best choice you will make! Thank you Cindy for sharing your talent with us!

2017-07-07T08:43:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words-it was truly a pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Delaney T

Cindy did a fabulous job photographing our wedding! We were blown away by the moments she was able to capture!!! Cindy posed our wedding party/family in unique locations on the property that we would have never thought of; many of the pictures were outside in shade/sun. She was... Read More very flexible working with small children and asked if we needed breaks! Anytime we thought of a picture idea, she was more than willing to make it work! The images were ready for us to view in about a week; I love love love the pictures and memories that we will have forever!!!

2017-07-17T13:02:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!!! If was so much fun working with you!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Danielle M

The services of Cindy Frey Photography are a MUST HAVE for your wedding day! After much research, I decided to give Cindy Frey a call to hear more about her and see if she would be a "fit" for my wedding day needs. While on the phone during our first chat, I could tell that I... Read More needed to have Cindy join me on my wedding day and capture every memory for me. Cindy was extremely flexible and spontaneous, as we first met for our engagement photos at a local York winery where Cindy had never been before. She found amazing spots to capture our happiest moments showing off our love during our engagement photos, which we also used for our save the date cards. Before the wedding, Cindy was thorough to go through the entire day's photo outline for me, even adjusting to my crazy needs of wanting a sparkler send off captured on photo. During the wedding day, Cindy and her assistant Becky were extremely organized, kind, quick to capture little moments, and all around amazing. She even got all of the fun and "Pintrest-inspired" shots I wanted, bringing along a checklist that I sent her in advance. All of my guests raved about their professionalism and great ideas to capture guests entering the wedding ceremony. Having just received the final online photo album, I am smiling ear to ear with how beautiful the pictures are. I don't know how I will narrow down my favorites for my album, which was included in my photo package with Cindy Frey Photography. They truly capture the beauty of my wedding day. I recommend Cindy Frey to capture your day, too!

2016-07-19T10:00:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Danielle. We LOVED working with you!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jessie S

We could not have been happier with the moments Cindy captured! It was an absolute breath of fresh air to work with a vendor that is so easy to get along with and so talented at what she does. We will be recommending her for EVERY friend that gets married in the future. Hands... Read More down, the best experience we have ever had with a photographer!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Chelsy M

Cindy, and her assistant Rachel, were absolutely amazing! Cindy was so patient and kind through the entire wedding process! They say of, they were incredibly to work with! They were so nice to everyone they interacted with and so helpful with everything, even issues not related... Read More to photography. The preview pictures are wonderful and we can't wait to see the rest!! Thank you both again for making our day great!

2017-08-09T11:41:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us-it really was a beautiful day!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Rebecca N

Cindy was great to work with!! Our photos came out amazing and we got them back SO quickly!! She is flexible and quick to respond to emails and calls. She was a complete pro on our wedding day, getting through pictures with a rather rambunctious crew quickly and easily :) I... Read More would highly recommend Cindy.

2017-07-07T08:44:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! You were such an elegant bride-and I enjoyed your 'rambunctious' crew!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jeremy M

I would recommend Cindy Frey photography, she did our enegament and our wedding photos. We loved our wedding pictures, they turned out really well, if you're looking for a great photographer Cindy Frey is the way to go.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Jackie W

Cindy was the perfect choice for our wedding photography! She was very professional and listened to our wants and needs regarding both our wedding and engagement photos. Her prices are very reasonable, especially when compared to other photographers in the area, and her photos... Read More are some of the most beautiful I've seen. My husband and I will cherish our wedding photos forever!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Whitney W

I had a good experience with Cindy. She did our engagement session as well as our wedding. I was thrilled the way our wedding images turned out. Her images portayed us just the way we are.

2017-07-07T08:45:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you-it was so much fum working with you both! You had a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Andrea M

Cindy Frey Photography was an excellent choice for our wedding! Cindy is very professional and great to work with. We love the photos and moments that she captured! She was very flexible and also was quick to reply to emails and calls etc!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 stefanie c

Cindy did a fantastic job. She was so great to work with. She is very experienced and you don't even know she is there. It was great. The pictures turned out wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Ann H

We worked with Cindy Frey Photography for our engagement pictures and our wedding day. We could not be happier with how our photos turned out. She was so friendly and easy to work with. My husband is not big on photos, but she got him to smile and made us both feel comfortable.... Read More She worked with us on the timeline for our wedding today to make sure we got photos of all of our important moments. She was great with our bridal party and family. We didn't have to make a list of photos that we wanted, she thought of everything. We got our photos very quickly and they are gorgeous. They are even better than I could have asked for. I would recommend Cindy Frey Photography to everyone. She is friendly, very affordable and takes gorgeous pictures.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Madeline H

Cindy was absolutely amazing. She listened to what I wanted but also used her judgement, knowledge, and expertise to make the photos incredibly stunning. I couldn't have asked for better! Also, her packages are extremely well priced, and after you see the quality of her work you... Read More know even more what a deal you get! She's a beautiful person as well, super sweet to work with. I'd pick her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Chelsea R

Cindy was incredible from the engagement photos to ongoing communication to the day of the wedding. I chose her because she was so incredible at my sisters wedding and knew she would be great at ours - and she did not disappoint. During the wedding itself, I barely knew she was... Read More there as she just blended with the party, but the shots she got were incredible. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Mercedes A

I cannot say enough good things about Cindy. Cindy was everything and more I could've asked for on my wedding day. She is incredibly patient, but captures all of the most beautiful moments. She has an eye for perfection that is unmatched. She never rushed us, respected all of... Read More our times frames, and always made sure everything was ready to go. All of my family could not stop complimenting her. She was great working with family and family photos. She always had a smile that lit up the room. I cannot say enough good things and I would choose her over and over again! Not to mention I had the most incredible photos to show off!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Amy S

Cindy Frey Photography was fabulous to work with. I would highly recommend them for your event. They are so nice and did a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. They got a lot of good shots. We couldn't be happier with them.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Felicia R

Cindy and Becky made us feel comfortable and our pictures turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Cindy was an absolute joy to work with. She was very professional and patient with my, let's say "distracted" wedding party and over zealous other vendors. Her engagement session photos and wedding day photos were great quality and she was willing to do specific poses my wife... Read More wanted. I would highly recommend Cindy to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jennifer S

We really enjoyed working with Cindy Frey for our engagement and wedding photography. Cindy was very personable and professional. She made us feel very comfortable and recommended some wonderful venues when shooting our engagement pics. She also created nice business cards using... Read More some engagement shots with info on our wedding image gallery for our guests. These were a great addition to our reception tables for guests to take home and access the gallery later. We received many compliments on these and the wedding photos. Cindy has several different package options and we were pleasantly surprised at the prices. We would highly recommend Cindy to any and all.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016

Cindy was very professional and did a wonderful job capturing our wedding and reception! The photos were great!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Julia A

I was so excited to have Cindy as my wedding photographer. Her photos are vibrant, crisp, and bright. Cindy’s work is everything I was looking for when selecting a photographer to have photos to stand the test of time. Cindy is friendly, knowledgeable, responsive, and most... Read More importantly is great at what she does. Her turnaround time with wedding photos was impressively fast while still having the highest standards of quality. I couldn't be happier with the moments Cindy captured for me and the quality of her work. I highly recommend Cindy for anyone looking for a wedding photographer to capture their big day!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

Cindy did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. Many people commented on how good the pictures were and how nice she was to everyone throughout the day. She made us feel relaxed throughout the entire day.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

Cindy Frey did an excellent job photographing my sister's wedding. She was friendly, professional, and took great photos.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Ashley S

Cindy did an excellent job photographing our wedding! She helped to make everything run smoothly, and she was professional. We were very happy with how our photos turned out!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

Cindy does quality work! She has an eye for capturing great shots and is very accommodating to what everyone wants. She's patient and fun and knows how to capture the special moments. Being the mother of the bride, I was so relaxed knowing Cindy was going to capture those... Read More moments that we wanted to remember later on. She was present the entire time! Her positivity was contagious!

2016-06-08T12:59:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing me to capture the day-it was such a fun wedding!