Cindy's Floral Shop

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

10143 W. Chatfield Ave., Littleton, CO Our shop serves the following areas: Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood and Denver. (303) 972-1880

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Kalen S

I have used Cindy's in the past and she out did herself for our wedding. I let her design the flowers the way that she wanted, I just couldn't have any flowers with fragrance because I have allergies. She arranged beautiful white and cream floral arrangements and gave me and... Read More my husband slightly modified flowers so that we would stand out. I would highly recommend her shop to anyone!

Cindy is a pro!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Allison G

I don't know a whole lot about flowers, so all I did was tell Cindy that my wedding colors were purple and she gave us the most beautiful bridal and bridesmaids bouquets as well as boutineers for all the guys. She is fantastic, easy to work with and really knows what she is... Read More talking about. I will continue to order flowers from her as much as possible!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 9/13/2010 Allison Y

We used Cindy's Floral for the bouquets and boutienneres for our wedding and the flowers turned out beautiful! Such a nice lady to work with and very professional.

Review for Cindy's Floral

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Sarah B

The flowers looked good but they weren't the ones I wanted.;She told me she would get me the flowers I was asking for and in the end the day of my wedding the flowers show up and they are not the ones I wanted.