Cineprose - Fine Art Wedding Films

We believe that a wedding film should be incredibly fun to watch - every bit as exciting, as packed with fun and as unforgettable as the day was to live. With an education in fine arts and an adventurous background in international documentary filmmaking and television, we hope to make wedding films that are extraordinary. We - ourselves - work with our clients and get to know them. We discover their values and vision for the perfect wedding day. And every single one of our films is shot and produced personally by us, is valued by us as a work of art and entertainment, and is designed to reflect the style and emotions and experiences of our clients on their special day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Shanlyn N

Can I give more than 5 stars?? There are not enough words to describe how much we LOVE our wedding video. My husband is a filmmaker and never in my wildest dreams did I ever think my expectations would be met...Denver and Beth not only met but exceeded them! They absolutely... Read More knocked it out of the park. We will never be able to thank them enough for not only capturing our special day but also perfectly capturing who we are as a couple. It also doesn't hurt that they are just simply amazing as people and we didn't mind them following us around all day. ;) THANK YOU CINEPROSE!!!

2017-10-11T13:55:14 Response from the vendor

You guys made it easy! Thanks for giving us the chance, and for providing so much excitement and love throughout your day: its a great film because you guys made it that way!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jennifer E

Denver and Beth of Cineprose are AMAZING!! They traveled to Sedona to film our wedding and they are worth Every. Single. Penny! Our film is like a fairytale and it is by far my favorite treasure leftover from that day. We are days away from our first anniversary, and I cannot... Read More say how special it will be to watch our film and remember every smile, every laugh, and every tender moment. As a bride, I never got to see the faces of my mom and nephew as they walked down the aisle, never saw my father in law dab away his tears with a hankerchief, or hear my groom read my letter to him. I have all these moments because of Denver and Beth. It's more than a film, it's true art. The music, the lighting, the breeze as it picked up my veil, the grass whistling in the wind with the mountains in the distance, everything is perfect. And to top it off, they were freaking FUN all day. Almost a year later, we are more grateful to them than ever. Do not hesitate to book them!! I'm still waiting for something else they can film for me!

2017-10-04T17:26:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jen! It was truly a magical wedding and we were so thrilled to be there to capture it for you guys. All the very best ~ D&B

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Andrea G

Beth and Denver were amazing to work with! Very professional, yet laid back. I thought we would notice them going around and filming us on our wedding day, but I honestly don't remember seeing much of them, only because they are experts at getting their shots, but not being too... Read More 'in your face.' Our finished film was so beautiful; we are both obsessed with it! Our family and friends keep raving about how they have never seen a wedding film like this and keep saying "it looks like a movie!" We are forever grateful that they were able to capture such special moments between us, our family and friends and highly recommend to anyone who is looking for videographers. Thank you Denver and Beth!

2017-09-28T14:11:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys so much! Such a blast to party with you guys and be a part of your big day:)

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Sneha P

Hands down the best decision we made was to hire Denver and Beth as our videographers. They were wonderful to work with (by the end of the day we felt like they were friends who were actually attending our wedding!) and the results were incredible. The videos they produced are... Read More some of our most prized possessions - they captured all the magic and memories from our wedding weekend and when we watch the videos everything comes rushing back in the most wonderful way. I can't recommend them enough. If you're reading this stop what you'e doing, request a quote and hire them right away! Cross videographer off your to do list and move on to your next item. Thank you so much, Beth and Denver! Your work is incredible. Thank you for sharing your talents with so many couples.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kassidy P

Mind blowingly talented!!!! Truly captured every emotion in our wedding day. So fun to relive. They were so fun and easy to work with! Best. Decision. Ever. Thank you guys!

2017-10-31T10:54:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kassidy! You guys had such a gorgeous, love-filled day, and we had a great time capturing it for you guys:) All the best ~ Denver & Beth

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Tia F

Denver is AMAZING!! He was the Videographer for my best friend's wedding and I fell in love with him. Not only is he amazing to work with but he also producing videos like I have never seen! He really took time to get to know the bridal party which can be hard given the time... Read More limit. Everyone felt at ease with him and he felt like part of the wedding. I live in Florida and will be going with him for my special day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Sara R

Denver and Beth are the absolute best! They went above and beyond to capture our special day and we are forever grateful.

2017-10-04T17:21:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks Sara! Give our best to Jason and congratulations on the beautiful new addition to your wonderful family:)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Rachel H

Denver and Beth are truly the best! We have received so many compliments on the footage and the way you cut the clips. It's crazy how much of our wedding we missed/forgot even after receiving our photos back. We are beyond grateful that Cineprose was willing to make the trek to... Read More the great state of Texas to capture our wedding. We wish you two the very best and we look forward to watching your portfolio grow!

2017-10-04T17:19:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks Rachel! We wish you and Reid the very best and thanks for having us there to film your gorgeous day:)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lindsay D

We cannot say enough about how amazing the videos are! Ive alreadywatched our featurette film 10 times in the past couple hours! You guys did such an amazing job of capturing every single moment, from the tiny details to the family and friend interactions out on the dance... Read More floor! Every important moment that we wanted in our video was there and we cannot thank you enough!! Thank you so much for working hard to incorporate every special moment in this video so that when we watch this film, we can relive the best day of our lives.

2017-10-04T00:45:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lindsay:) Yours was a gorgeous, fun, and incredibly heartfelt wedding day and we were thrilled to be the ones to capture it for you guys. All the best ~ D&B

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Samantha S

If you don't hire Cineprose Films you truly are making a horrible mistake! Beth + Denver are amazing at their craft and even better at making you feel comfortable being "followed" all day. They produce work that blows my mind. To this day my husband and I love watching our... Read More wedding video and following them on social media to enjoy the newest clips they've been working on. Take a chance and hire them, you won't regret it!

2017-10-04T17:25:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys!! We love following your adventures too, and wish you continued success and happiness up there and everywhere you go:)

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kayla H

True professionals! My wedding film was not just a wedding film. It is a piece of art! Denver and Beth are such a good team to work with and they are simply the best! If you are a bride reading this, please, take this small piece of advice and HIRE THEM! Photographs are not just... Read More enough when it comes to remembering your big day! I could go on and on about how amazing they are but I am going to go re-watch my amazing wedding film now...

2017-10-03T22:25:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kayla:) Still one of our most favorite films, you had such a super romantic and epic wedding day. All the best~ D&B

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Cassidy P

Cineprose Films was absolutely amazing. Our wedding video makes me tear up EVERY time I watch it! They captured my favorite moments, and moments I didn’t get to see with wonderful music... and I am so incredibly grateful to have this video to hold on to! I show anyone and... Read More everyone! Everyone always says “make sure you get a video!!” And I was hesitant, but after seeing Cineprose online, and reaching out... I am now that person who says “YOU MUST HAVE A VIDEOGRAPHER! And it HAS to be Cineprose Films! If you’re looking for your videographer, look no further! This is the company to go with!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Laura D

Denver and Beth were a dream to work with. I was initially on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding, but deciding to do so proved to be one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. They both captured our wedding so perfectly and we will... Read More treasure our videos forever. I couldn't have asked for a better duo to work with--they were responsive, professional, and made us feel at ease and comfortable (my husband and I are not normally comfortable in front of cameras!) We received a link with our featurette to share with friends and family and the sweetest keepsake box with copies of our dvds. Thanks, Denver and Beth!

2017-10-03T22:20:17 Response from the vendor

Laura you guys had such a sweet and beautiful day, and you are such a nice couple, we wish you the absolutely very best. Thank you for having us :)

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Ashley J

Denver was very professional from the moment we began receiving information from him. He was highly recommended to us by another vendor and we were beyond pleased with how everything turned out. Denver even continued to go above and beyond after our wedding was over!!... Read More Unfortunately, my photographer lost our sparkler exit photos. I was so upset, but Denver reassured me that he would make sure to send her still frames from the video he captured, so we could have our photos!!! He is truly an outstanding guy!!! Not only did Denver build amazing rapport with myself and my husband, but also my bridal party and our guests at the wedding. They could not stop raving about how friendly, professional, and hard he worked the entire night to capture every special moment.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kate D

Denver at Cineprose is truly the most incredible videographer you could ever ask for! Him and Beth are absolutely amazing!! He is professional, responsive, and insanely talented. It is quite honestly hard to put into words how great he is, but trust me when I say it will be the... Read More best decision you ever make. One thing I loved about Denver and Beth is how comfortable they made us. We are not an overally romantic couple and they perfectly captured the essence of us without turning it into something we are not. Denver came all the way to Portland for our wedding and we would do it again in a heartbeat. Without question, Cineprose is the way to go.

2017-08-18T14:07:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kate! What an awesome day, so glad we were there to capture it for you! Thanks for having such excellent taste and style it was a gorgeous wedding and congrats again.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Thanh P

Denver and Beth were so great to work with! We just had our wedding so we haven't received any videos yet, but we are so excited. Leading up to the wedding, Denver was able to answer all our questions and worked with us on making a package that worked with our day - we had an... Read More ALL day event from 0900-2300. It was important to me that I had a videographer who would be able to work with the Vietnamese wedding traditions, and they had experience in doing that so it was great! They were so kind and respectful of both of Vietnamese and Japanese traditions! They also stayed until the end of the reception to make sure they captured everything they needed.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Elizabeth R

Beth and Denver are absolutely amazing!! They really take pride in their work and take the time to really get to know you so they can capture your fairytale! They were so involved during our wedding and we didn't even realize it until we watched our video! They captured every... Read More important detail for us and we absolutely love the outcome! If you want an amazing video and a great connection with the videographers then Beth and Denver are the way to go! :)

2017-06-27T11:12:51 Response from the vendor

You guys certainly made it easy with such a fun and beautiful day. Thank you so much and CONGRATS on your little family growing!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Mallory W

Using Cineprose Films at your wedding is truly the BEST decision you will ever make. After seeing the amazing job they did at my friends wedding, I knew they were a must at our upcoming wedding. Beth & Denver (the owners) are personable, and add to your wedding day experience.... Read More They have an eye for detail and make your wedding day look like a romantic movie. Before the wedding day they took time to meet my husband and I to get a rundown of the day, and make sure we had a similar vision of what our wedding day was going to entail. Let me tell you, their visions are perfection and they make them come to life through film. If you look at any of their work you will not be disappointed. Again, working with Beth and Denver (Cineprose Films) will make your wedding day unforgettable and something you can proudly look back on.

2017-06-27T11:14:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys!! You have a wonderful family and excellent friends; and had a very spiritual and uplifting story and ceremony which we were honored to capture. We are excited for your collection and wish you the very best.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Kayla L

I cant even put into words the amazing cinematic film Cineprose put together for our special day! It was outstanding and you could feel and relive our day through out the entire video! We are so thankful we chose them! On top of it, I barely even remember them being there! Video... Read More ninjas! Amazing work and great people!!

Denver Porter

Denver is a veteran media producer, filmmaker, schoolteacher, writer, performer and musician with over ten years of professional experience in the film, media and entertainment industry. He has traveled and filmed in over 20 countries around the world, producing content for documentaries, tv shows, commercials, web vids and interactive apps. Beth is a talented photographer and business owner, having successfully started and managed several small business ventures, and keeps the Cineprose train on time. And though Denver spent time and money in art school, Beth is the one with an actual degree.