A MODERN, FUN EXPERIENCED, AND PERSONABLE DJ!

Since 1990, Circle City Sound has provided a personal, professional, cheese-free touch with an emphasis on high quality customer service and attention to detail. We offer high-end entertainment for weddings, school functions, corporate events and private parties. We will put YOU, our client, at the forefront of everything we do. We'll listen to your vision, plan accordingly, lend our expertise and deliver with extraordinary precision! Best of all, we'll make your event worry-free for you and fun and memorable for you and your guests!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Central Indiana (317) 250-0303

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Nick M

Wow! I can't even tell you how amazing Tim was to work with! He met with us ahead of time and really listened to what we wanted! He single-handedly kept our entrances, toasts, cake-cutting, and entire evening right on schedule without us doing a thing. If you are looking for a... Read More wedding DJ you MUST hire Tim! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without him! I can't thank him enough or say enough great things about his business!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Emily B

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Tim for our wedding. He was the most incredible DJ and we received countless compliments on the music. The music at the reception can definitely make or a break a reception, and we had guests dancing throughout the entire night,... Read More even after the last song ended. Tim did exactly what we requested for the music throughout the night, and even more. The music mix was perfect to get all ages up and dancing and enjoying the evening. If you have any kind of big event coming up, especially your wedding, you want Tim as your DJ. He's incredibly professional, great at planning with you, and he will make your special day one to remember!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Molly N

Working with Tim was one our best planning decisions for our wedding day. Tim is a true professional. He listens, he asks the right questions and he executes with grace. He was great at feeling the crowd and playing songs he knew they would like. Everyone from my best friends to... Read More my husband's grandma was out on the dance floor and we owe those great memories to Tim!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Dani F

Tim did a fabulous job at our wedding. He is very professional, kind and great to work with. He offered great ideas during the planning process, but also listened to our requests and really bought our day to life.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Beth W

Tim did an amazing job keeping the dance floor full of people during the entire reception! He is fun and knows just what to play. He was able to involve all age groups and was super laid back! Would highly recommend going with Tim for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Amy S

Tim deejayed our daughter's wedding in July. He did an AWESOME job! He had everyone out on the dance floor. We gave him a few songs, but then told him deejay's choice since we wanted him to gauge what the crowd was connecting with. Tim did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Amy S

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Julie K

Working with Tim was a pleasure. Very laid back and wants to make your event fun and memorable. My guests, husband and I had an absolute blast at our reception. Tim also proved mics for our ceremony and good quality up lighting.

Professional, easy to work with

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Aubrey B

We chose Tim Glesing after my bridesmaid recommended him. Tim was very flexible and worked with us on our budget. Our wedding was outside and he also did the sound for the ceremony. Tim is very professional and has been in the business a long time. I felt like I could trust... Read More him because of that and I took some advice he offered when reviewing last minute details. He also has a wonderful online planning tool that allows you to plan the ceremony, reception and choose songs you want played and song you don't want played. I highly recommend Tim - he is easy to communicate with and played the songs we wanted! Our guests were fans of his too!

Professional DJ who can keep the party going...

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Emily H

We hired Tim after reading numerous positive reviews on Angie’s List. There’s a reason he’s so highly rated… he is an excellent professional. Tim met with us twice to discuss our wedding and we went over our styles and preferences. Tim really took the time to get to know us... Read More so that he could craft the party based on us. He respected our requests and “do not play” lists and built a wonderful event from there. He dressed in a tux and served as an emcee of the event, but he never made himself the focus. Tim kept the party going throughout the event. We would recommend Tim to anyone looking for a great DJ.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Elizabeth F

Tim is such a professional, and makes the entire music/entertainment process enjoyable. He knows how to get a party going, and makes the celebration last throughout the entire night. Without a doubt one of the best vendor decisions we made!!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Kathryn S

Tim did a wonderful job at our wedding. He was very professional and did a great job getting people of all ages on the dance floor. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and our guests keep mentioning how great of a time they had! He took requests, played the songs we... Read More requested ahead of time, and was all-around great. I would recommend him to anyone!

Tim Glesing

Circle City Sound was founded by Tim Glesing in 1990. With over 26 years of DJ experience, Tim has logged over 1,000 events, but he still customizes each event to the specifications of his clients. Tim provides top quality entertainment, while using state-of-the-art equipment to make each event fun for everyone! Tim’s vast knowledge, DJ expertise and attention to detail, coupled with a very intuitive website tools user interface, allows Tim to seamlessly walk his clients through their event planning process to develop the perfect, stress-free game plan for their event.