Since 1990, Circle City Sound has provided a personal, professional, cheese-free touch with an emphasis on high quality customer service and attention to detail. We offer high-end entertainment for weddings, school functions, corporate events and private parties. We will put YOU, our client, at the forefront of everything we do. We'll listen to your vision, plan accordingly, lend our expertise and deliver with extraordinary precision! Best of all, we'll make your event worry-free for you and fun and memorable for you and your guests!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Central Indiana (317) 250-0303

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Michael C

This review is for Tim Glesing and Circle City Sound DJ. We hired Tim to DJ our wedding on April 22, 2017, and we definitely made the right choice! I have seen Tim perform at other non-wedding events, and when it came time for our wedding date, we reached out to him to set up... Read More a time to meet to discuss his approach. Tim was always on time, organized, friendly, and gave off a very good vibe from the beginning. We interviewed three other local DJs prior to contracting with Tim, just to make sure we weren’t missing anything from the comparable competition. While the other DJs seemed capable, they didn’t seem like they would offer the same type of professionalism, class, and/or overall experience that I knew Tim would deliver. After we contracted with Tim, he gave us access to his website at www.indydj.com to begin creating our schedule, provide names of key wedding party members and to pick out the songs and details for the different parts of the wedding and ceremony. His music database was massive, and he was able to provide additional music upon our request. The client website offers entry of many different data points, and the attention to detail was really appreciated! We had an outdoor ceremony in The Garden at the Willows on Westfield in Broad Ripple (Indianapolis, IN), and the reception followed in The Lodge building at the Willows. Tim offered to provide a setup outside to provide music while the guests arrived, entry music for the wedding party and then the bride, microphones for myself and the priest, and to also play our recession music. All queues were met, and the sound was perfect. We had Tim play music during the cocktail hour, then came to check on us to confirm the timing of the announcements. He played the requested entry music, and correctly and clearly pronounced all of the names of the people in the wedding party. The evening continued right on schedule, and Tim did an awesome job of keeping the energy up, and maintaining a great flow of music throughout the night! We picked many songs we wanted him to play, but then gave him free reign to play music he knew the crowd would like based on his experience. He did a great job! At no point did we feel Tim’s DJing was over-the-top or obnoxious, and we never felt like we were unsatisfied. Of all the things that could go wrong, we have nothing but positive memories of the way Tim played us through the night. Tim also complied with our requests to play mostly faster dancing music, with only a few slow songs mixed in, and to not take any requests! Also, the music was all clean edits, so no one got offended. Tim continued to check on us through the night, to make sure we were happy, and prior to the presentation announcements for the major moments. The rest of the reception party flew by because everything was going so smoothly, and we were all having so much fun! Not only was Tim able to provide top quality talent, he was also able to provide high quality equipment. He was able to bring in all of his own high-quality gear that produced great sound and lighting, including floor lights / up-lights, to create an awesome visual experience. As stated before, Tim’s delivery of class, professionalism, and overall experience was exactly what we were looking for on the biggest day of our lives. He was the perfect choice to help enhance the event of our lifetime. Overall, I would highly recommend Tim Glesing and Circle City Sound for any event!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 AJ G

Tim did a wonderful job DJing for our wedding at the Omni Severin over Labor Day weekend, and I highly recommend him! We don't live in the Indy area anymore, so we were planning most things for our Indianapolis wedding remotely. Tim went out of his way to accommodate our remote... Read More planning and made himself available for phone calls whenever we needed to talk through schedule/plans/etc. The few weekends we were in town to knock out planning prior to the wedding, Tim made himself available to meet with us and talk us through his DJing style and what to expect. He was familiar with the venue, which made it easy on us since we didn't have to coordinate setup or anything. Tim has a great emcee voice for introducing the wedding party, parents, ushers, and was perfect with keeping a balance between keeping an up-beat attitude and demeanor without overpowering the celebration at the reception. Tim accommodated A LOT of requests we made for specific songs and the timeline for the night. We told Tim specifically that we didn't want any super cliche wedding reception songs, and he was able to keep the dance floor completely full for the entire night. Everyone after the reception, from young kids to our grandparents, were raving about how much they enjoyed the song selection. Finally, we got all this for a super affordable price! You can't beat the value for the price. Thanks Tim!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Whitney G

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Tim and would definitely recommend him. He was very responsive throughout the whole process, accommodating to any requests we had, 100% professional, fair on pricing, and played a great variety of music at our reception. We... Read More received numerous compliments from our guests of all ages about the playlist. One thing to note that I greatly appreciated, was his attention to detail, thoroughness, and utmost professionalism. You can really tell he takes pride in what he does, cares that his clients are happy, and has the experience to guide you through the process to ensure you've covered all of your bases. While we're from Indiana, we currently live out of state and had to travel in for the wedding. This didn't interfere with the planning process beforehand with Tim at all. He was perfectly fine with email correspondence and made sure to provide me with timely responses. He also spent 2 hours on the phone with me to finish up all of the final details in the final week before the wedding. We also had him take care of the music at our ceremony. He and I worked together on the song timing I wanted. While I had a good idea in my mind of exactly what songs I wanted played during the ceremony, his playlist was a huge help in figuring out the rest. He did a fantastic job and absolutely nailed the timing! Lastly, I'd say the most memorable thing from working with Tim was what he helped me do at the reception. I had mentioned to him when we were finalizing the details of the day, that I wanted to play a favorite song of my husband's aunt, who is special needs. He helped me come up with a surprise plan of how to carry out a very special dedication to her. We all got to dance with her to the song. The moment was incredibly touching, emotional, and meant so much to her and my husband's family. I will forever be grateful to Tim for assisting with that moment. Brides, look no further for a DJ, Tim is your guy!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Matthew V

Tim was very helpful throughout the entire planning process, provided an easy-to-use web portal to assist with planning songs, and delivered on the big day with a great DJ performance that had everyone up and dancing. My wife and I are pretty low key people hoping to avoid a... Read More "cheesy" DJ, and Tim did a great job, managing the flow of the evening and ensuring everyone had a good time. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Zach V

Tim did an amazing job and made my life so easy as a bride. Meeting with him was super helpful and never overwhelming - he offered feedback if he didn't think a song would work well but left the choice entirely up to me. The site for picking your favorite songs and setting up a... Read More timeline was very easy, too. Tim was engaging and fun without being cheesy in any way, and he read the dance floor so well. I've had so many comments from my guests that they've never seen so many people dancing at a wedding before - and that was all thanks to Tim!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Han D

Working with Tim was so easy and one of our best decisions! His professional yet relaxed demeanor really calmed my nerves throughout the wedding planning process. After our initial phone call I felt as though the dj was checked off my todo list. His wedding planning website is... Read More easy to use and the top 100 suggestion pages for different categories really helped me pick the songs I wanted to be played without having to remember them. Tim is highly capable and highly respected by the wedding planners at my venue the Milltop in Noblesville. My favorite part of working with him was that he watched me during the first dances and when i was ready to cut them short he knew immediately by me giving him a look. I was so grateful since I was nervous and didn’t want to be dancing for the whole 5 min both times. Also we used his uplighting and it made our reception absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Kelsey H

Tim was a fantastic DJ! He made the planning process super easy with the online planning portal and even allowed me to meet via phone since I’m not local. At our wedding, Tim kept the reception going seamlessly! He was flexible with our planned schedule to allow us to greet our... Read More guests throughout the night. Our guests had so much fun! I would highly recommend Tim for your big day!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Nathan F

Tim did a wonderful job DJing our wedding! We hired him last-minute and he was incredibly responsive and flexible with us—he even gave us a discount because we were getting married in February! He was able to get everyone up and dancing the whole night without trying to steal... Read More the show. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Kelley M

We loved working with Tim for our wedding back in August, and we would highly recommend! We were planning the wedding from out of town, so his website made it super easy to pick songs and organize all the details of the reception without being there in person. Also, during our... Read More phone consultation, we requested a different song be played for each bridesmaids/groomsman couple during their entrance. He was able to blend the songs seamlessly, and he helped us make the event run so smoothly. He played our requests and added some of his own choices. He had our guests dancing the whole night! It was perfect!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Justin W

We used Tim for our wedding on October 28, 2017 at the Mill Top Banquet Center, and I would highly recommend him. Tim met with us while discussing our options for a DJ, and was very prepared for the meeting. He has a user friendly website that allowed us to add songs to a must... Read More play list, a play if time option, and songs that we absolutely did not want played. He also has a planner form that you can update over time to map out every last detail of your reception. Leading up to the wedding, he scheduled a phone call to review the planning form and any last minute updates. We switched a couple of things up at the last second, and Tim was accommodating to those requests. On our wedding day, Tim helped ensure a very smooth evening. We elected to get through our formal stuff quickly to allow everyone to have a good time, and Tim was great at keeping things moving for us. He played all of the songs we requested, and had a good mix throughout the night. I would utilize Tim again with no hesitation.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Dani F

Tim did a fabulous job at our wedding. He is very professional, kind and great to work with. He offered great ideas during the planning process, but also listened to our requests and really bought our day to life.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Nick M

Wow! I can't even tell you how amazing Tim was to work with! He met with us ahead of time and really listened to what we wanted! He single-handedly kept our entrances, toasts, cake-cutting, and entire evening right on schedule without us doing a thing. If you are looking for a... Read More wedding DJ you MUST hire Tim! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without him! I can't thank him enough or say enough great things about his business!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Beth W

Tim did an amazing job keeping the dance floor full of people during the entire reception! He is fun and knows just what to play. He was able to involve all age groups and was super laid back! Would highly recommend going with Tim for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Amy S

Tim deejayed our daughter's wedding in July. He did an AWESOME job! He had everyone out on the dance floor. We gave him a few songs, but then told him deejay's choice since we wanted him to gauge what the crowd was connecting with. Tim did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Amy S

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Emily B

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Tim for our wedding. He was the most incredible DJ and we received countless compliments on the music. The music at the reception can definitely make or a break a reception, and we had guests dancing throughout the entire night,... Read More even after the last song ended. Tim did exactly what we requested for the music throughout the night, and even more. The music mix was perfect to get all ages up and dancing and enjoying the evening. If you have any kind of big event coming up, especially your wedding, you want Tim as your DJ. He's incredibly professional, great at planning with you, and he will make your special day one to remember!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Molly N

Working with Tim was one our best planning decisions for our wedding day. Tim is a true professional. He listens, he asks the right questions and he executes with grace. He was great at feeling the crowd and playing songs he knew they would like. Everyone from my best friends to... Read More my husband's grandma was out on the dance floor and we owe those great memories to Tim!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Julie K

Working with Tim was a pleasure. Very laid back and wants to make your event fun and memorable. My guests, husband and I had an absolute blast at our reception. Tim also proved mics for our ceremony and good quality up lighting.

Professional, easy to work with

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Aubrey B

We chose Tim Glesing after my bridesmaid recommended him. Tim was very flexible and worked with us on our budget. Our wedding was outside and he also did the sound for the ceremony. Tim is very professional and has been in the business a long time. I felt like I could trust... Read More him because of that and I took some advice he offered when reviewing last minute details. He also has a wonderful online planning tool that allows you to plan the ceremony, reception and choose songs you want played and song you don't want played. I highly recommend Tim - he is easy to communicate with and played the songs we wanted! Our guests were fans of his too!

Professional DJ who can keep the party going...

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Emily H

We hired Tim after reading numerous positive reviews on Angie’s List. There’s a reason he’s so highly rated… he is an excellent professional. Tim met with us twice to discuss our wedding and we went over our styles and preferences. Tim really took the time to get to know us... Read More so that he could craft the party based on us. He respected our requests and “do not play” lists and built a wonderful event from there. He dressed in a tux and served as an emcee of the event, but he never made himself the focus. Tim kept the party going throughout the event. We would recommend Tim to anyone looking for a great DJ.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Elizabeth F

Tim is such a professional, and makes the entire music/entertainment process enjoyable. He knows how to get a party going, and makes the celebration last throughout the entire night. Without a doubt one of the best vendor decisions we made!!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Kathryn S

Tim did a wonderful job at our wedding. He was very professional and did a great job getting people of all ages on the dance floor. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and our guests keep mentioning how great of a time they had! He took requests, played the songs we... Read More requested ahead of time, and was all-around great. I would recommend him to anyone!

Tim Glesing

Circle City Sound was founded by Tim Glesing in 1990. With over 26 years of DJ experience, Tim has logged over 1,000 events, but he still customizes each event to the specifications of his clients. Tim provides top quality entertainment, while using state-of-the-art equipment to make each event fun for everyone! Tim’s vast knowledge, DJ expertise and attention to detail, coupled with a very intuitive website tools user interface, allows Tim to seamlessly walk his clients through their event planning process to develop the perfect, stress-free game plan for their event.