Circle of Life Plant Rental / Gardenias Event Floral

Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Savannah, and Beaufort

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

14 Vine Street, Hilton Head Island, SC Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Savannah, and Beaufort (843) 837-6655

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Taylor M

Terry and the rest of the team at Gardenias are fantastic. Terry did such a beautiful job from the bouquets and centerpieces down to the tiniest of details. Everything was perfect! Highly reccomend!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Stephanie R

In a word - amazing. The team at Gardenias made my wedding look exquisite. I gave Dakotah a few photos for inspiration and she took those photos and made something even more beautiful than I could have imagined. And the bouquet has lasted more than a week at my home, so I... Read More have been able to enjoy it (and the memories of our wedding day) for 10 days. I am thrilled that I chose them and would highly recommend to anyone doing an event in the area. I planned everything from out of town, and it couldn't have been easier.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sarah K

Gardenias should be your go-to florist for Hilton Head weddings! I was so happy I heard about the team at Gardenias through a recommendation, because my flowers were stunning. (All day people asked where we got our flowers! They were drop-dead gorgeous!) Not only did they... Read More deliver beautiful flowers, but working with Dakotah and Terry was a dream! They were both so accommodating and easy to work with. They really helped to make an overwhelming time much easier. They sat down with us to discuss the overall look and price range, then they worked to make your dream turn into a reality. In addition, they are up-front and honest about the costs of certain flowers! I would definitely recommend Gardenias to anyone planning a wedding in the HHI area! :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 ashley c

Terry did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding flowers, there were more beautiful than I could have imagined. Every arrangement was special and well done, we were so happy with them!! PS I was stopped at least two dozen times at the airport flying home with comments on how... Read More beautiful my bridal bouquet was 4 days after the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Erin B

Wow. We were blown away by how gorgeous and incredible our wedding decor turned out. It was all Gardenias. They were thoughtful and kind to work with, and helped us on every level. When we (last minute) decided to have a photo backdrop, Gardenias made it. When we wanted to show... Read More our wedding coordinator how much we appreciated her, Gardenias made her an incredible bouquet. Everything was perfect. We would work with them a million times over. Thank you to Terry and Dakotah for making our wedding magical. We are so grateful. Do not go with anyone else. If you go somewhere else, you'll regret it. Gardenias is the best.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Nathalie S

I cannot say enough great things about Terry and Gardenias Event Floral! His team was a pleasure to work with and was accommodating throughout the whole process. Although I knew the flowers would be beautiful, they exceeded by expectations! I am so happy we chose to use their... Read More them for our wedding :) I highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Megan B

I can't Thank Gardenias enough for providing the most AMAZING flowers for my wedding. Working with Dakotah and Angela was like a dream. These ladies are true professionals and have such wonderful style. They made my wedding dreams come true by going out of their way to allow... Read More me to have Peonies for my wedding. I can't even begin to count and number of compliments I received on all the flowers for my wedding. Guests were saying that my floral arrangements and bouquets were the prettiest they have EVER seen at a wedding. I planned our wedding in Hilton Head from our home in Pennsylvania. Dakotah made the process SO EASY for me and was an absolute delight to work with. Gardenias truly goes above and beyond and I could just rave for hours about them. Thank you ladies so much for everything! You made my wedding an absolute dream. This isn't goodbye but see you next time we are in town! -Megan & Morgan Brgoch

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Maria A

My flowers were absolutely perfect! Great service, great product, great experience. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Annie P

Working the the team at Gardenias was so fantastic from start to finish! Terry took our inspiration and went above and beyond to make the wedding flowers of our dreams, and then some. Walking into the ceremony and reception area left me speechless, Terry created the most... Read More beautiful arrangements that fit so perfectly with the vision I had in my mind. And I cannot say enough about how special my bouquet was. He incorporated some family heirlooms and other personal touches that had me in happy tears. The team at Gardenias is amazingly responsive and organized, and we could not be happier that we were able to work with them for our wedding. They made our wedding absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Meg W

You wrote a review for Circle of Life Plant Rental & Gardenias Event Floral 5 days ago 5.0 star rating 6/14/2017 I planned my wedding from out of state so it was challenging when it came to for the most part blindly choosing my vendors. Gardenia's was recommended to me by my... Read More cake vendor, Sweet Carolina Cupcakes as they were the florists she used in her own wedding. I had a gut feeling to trust her opinion and am I ever glad I did. Both Terry and Dakotah were absolute charms to work with on every level...design, budget, etc. They did such an amazing job working with me to make my floral dreams come true within my budget. They were always extremely friendly and upbeat regardless of how insanely busy I am positive they were. They are a perfect model of how customer service should be and exactly who you would want to be handling details on such an important day. The arrangements took my breath away when I saw them. Even my now husband and his brothers were blown away. Yes, you read that right, brothers.When flowers are so impressive even the guys take notice that should speak volumes. They were spectacular and completely made our reception tables. Circle of Life Plant Rental & Gardenia's Event Floral should absolutely be your one stop shop for any event. Seriously, save your time and don't even bother looking anywhere else. Amazing people, breath taking floral arrangements, and fantastic customer service.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Alyse A

I truly could not be more thankful and pleased that we chose Gardenias to do all the florals for our wedding!! I would choose Gardenias a million times over again!! Terry and his team were so patient, creative and organized through the whole process. As an out of state bride it... Read More was a bit nerve wracking to choose vendors, but I had seen their work and knew I wanted them do our wedding florals! Terry was able to meet with us the Monday before our wedding, and put any worries I had at ease! He saw my vision and put it to life with his amazing talent!! We got so many compliments on the beautiful arbor pieces, bouquets, and arrangements they created for us!! I would not of changed a thing!! :) Thank you again to Terry, Dakotah, and the amazing Gardenias team!!! You all are the best!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Megan K

Gardenias was extremely gracious and kind throughout our planning process. We were planning a destination wedding and they were extremely professional and quick to respond through email. I met with Terry and described my dream bouquet and he and his team delivered a bouquet even... Read More more beautiful than I could even imagine! They truly embodied our goal of a classic southern elegance.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Antonia P

Terry and Dakota were wonderful to work with! During our consultation, they both sat down and wrote down every detail of what I had envisioned. After they showed me some example pictures of weddings that they had done in the past, and the pictures had the same exact... Read More "vision/theme" that I was going for!! He hit every detail right on the nose, showing me exactly what I was wanting!! I knew I was going to be in the best of hands. During the whole process of planning, I wanted to change my cake design with the florals and he was super helpful. I had also asked 5 Days before our wedding if they could make a floral crown for rehearsal. He was so quick to respond and was able to make it happen. Their team is amazing and I couldn't image our day without them! It was beyond perfect!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 DANIELLE S

The team at Gardenias completely outdid themselves. I am a military bride and didn't actually get to meet Dakotah and Angela until two days before my wedding in Hilton Head. When I say everything from the bouquets to the table arrangements were everything I could have... Read More imagined, I mean it. They are so sweet and were fun to work with. I would highly recommend them to any couple, corporate organization or social organization. Thank you all so much for everything!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Clare H

WOW is all I can say!!!!! They worked amazing magic for my destination wedding. I wish I could have taken all the flowers home with me. Dakotah was absolutely AMAZING to work with, and went above and beyond to make my dreams come true. There work is purely beautiful and they are... Read More so easy to work with.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Sarah K

The Gardenias Team was absolutely amazing. They helped us stick to our budget and created some amazing arrangements. We had no idea what we wanted for flowers and they helped guide us with a nice presentation of their past work. They are great to work with, very friendly, and... Read More easy to get along with. So glad we found them!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Kerry M

Gardenia's was recommended to me by my wedding planner as I do not live in HHI and it was challenging to know who was the best and who I would click with. I worked with Terry and Dakotah mostly and they were above and beyond anything I could imagine. They worked with my budget... Read More with no hassle. We added and removed things multiple times and each time they were happy to do so. We had an initial consultation in October for an April wedding that set an excellent tone for the next few months. The team communicated very well through email at every turn. They arrived the day of the wedding and everything was amazing. They even hand delivered bouquets to ensure I was happy. When I arrived at the wedding location, the arbor, the tables, and the flowers on the cake were just so beautiful! ABOVE and BEYOND! I cannot express what a pleasure they were to work with and you would be doing yourself a disservice by not hiring them for your event.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Caitlin M

Wow, it was truly a pleasure to work with Terry and the rest of the staff at Gardenias. Terry worked with me to choose and design the floral arrangements for our April 2017 wedding. He was so helpful and very responsive-- he also did his best to help me find looks that were... Read More within our floral budget. The bridesmaid and bridal bouquets were gorgeous-- I have to say that we were even MORE impressed (if that's possible) with the ceremony arrangements, which truly were beautiful. We ended up getting so many compliments on the flowers!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Isabel D

Working with Terry & the Gardenias team for our April wedding at Port Royal was the best! Terry completely brought to life what I was envisioning with the flowers and I am SO thankful I chose them. Our flowers were truly perfect and the whole planning process with them was such... Read More a breeze and they were very accommodating. Look no further - you will be in wonderful hands with Gardenias!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Claire C

Perfect! Gardenias was absolutely amazing to work with; quick to respond, presented examples and ideas when I was indecisive, and everything looked beautiful! Would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Anne P

We had a destination wedding in Hilton Head at Sea Pines Beach Club, March 2017, and Circle of Life / Gardenias Event Floral did our flowers. Doing a destination wedding is always more difficult and you really must trust your vendors. We were beyond thrilled with Terry and the... Read More arrangements he did. He really listened to us, looked at the photos we sent to him, there is not a single thing we would have changed. Our flowers were perfect. I could not have been more excited the morning of our wedding to see how everything I had imagined turned out. I highly recommend A+++++

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Absolutely Amazing!!! I live in Indianapolis and was planning a wedding in Hilton Head. From the very beginning, they were so helpful. Helping me select flowers and designs over the phone and by e-mail. I found out 5 days before the wedding that I was going to have to move... Read More locations due to Hurricane Matthew damage. We decided on Amelia Island. I called Gardenia's right away to let them know that we would have to cancel. But to my surprise, they were completely on board to drive the 3 hours down to Ameila Island to still provide flowers for our wedding!!!! Completely incredible and I am so grateful that we were still able to use their beautiful arrangements for our wedding! They were absolutely stunning! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Janine H

I am so happy with how amazing the flowers turned out for my wedding. Terry and his team were easy to contact, prompt when responding and kept me within my budget. The flower bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and arrived where they needed to be on time. I would highly... Read More recommended them!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Brittany H

Terry was amazing from begin to end! He stayed within our budget which was not very much & made all of my dreams come true with every detail & every flower! I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful set up for our wedding! He is truly talented & we are so happy with our... Read More experience with Terry at Gardenias!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Gabrielle M

We were blown away by the art Angela created for our wedding. Yes art - this went above and beyond floral arrangements. We wanted to incorporate the vast amount of herbs in our garden - Angela went further and made each arrangement like a perfect garden sculpture - walking... Read More inside was like a wonderland of beauty. Simple, elegant - a little rustic exactly like we wanted. There were a few loved ones that were no longer with us - Angela created a beautiful, thoughtful memory bouquet to put near the dock the wedding party arrived at. The bouquet? Unbelievable. Tears of joy erupted when I saw it! Beyond my dreams - better than my vision - she artistically created a treasure - filled with my favorite flowers and colors along with the rhinestone brooches I had collected and added her own touch of glitz that made me not want to let it go! I carried it with me as I visited our guests. In choosing Gardenia's - you will find an exceptionally experienced and helpful team. You will also find a team of artists, who make you as welcome as their best friends when you walk in the shop!