Where Floral and Garden Design Meet

City House Country Mouse focuses on both floral and garden design. We are committed to sustainable business practices and choose local and regional flowers for events as much as possible. We really enjoy working with clients to bring a special and personal feeling to flowers for their events, from intimate backyard gatherings to extravagant events. Because our business also does garden design work, we truly care about how florals fit into the larger space and event, to make a seamless fit with all the other elements of your special day. Contact us for a free consultation - we look forward to hearing from you!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Katherine M

Kate is a visionary when it comes to flowers. From the moment I reached out to City House Country Mouse to help with flowers for a small wedding dinner, she was professional, helpful, and dedicated. Kate was available for feedback and advice through the entire process and put... Read More together beautiful centerpieces, entryway, and garland for our outdoor winery reception. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect and spent time meeting with us to make sure that our vision was realized. She is also very knowledgeable about flowers and plants. I was happy that she was able to take my vision and run with it, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was prompt on the day of the event and had everything set up and ready to go and was there at the end to break everything down. I felt very comfortable with the entire process and really enjoyed working with Kate!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Kendra M

City House Country Mouse's work is unparalleled! With limited time to prepare, I sought a florist for our 22 year vow renewal event. Kate (owner) immediately met the need! She was very responsive, pleasant and well organized. Based on the specifications provided, Kate prepared... Read More several options for me to review and choose from which quickly calmed my "bride-to-be again" nerves. When I arrived to the venue, I walked in to see the most beautiful arrangements ever! The table arrangements (white hydrangeas and canary yellow roses in glass cube vases wrapped with green leaves) and my bouquet (white hydrangeas and canary yellow roses with hints of green viburnum) were absolutely gorgeous!!! I could not have asked for more beautiful fresh floral arrangements! There were also floral arrangements on podiums that were on either side of where our pastor stood with white hydrangeas, snapdragons and curly willows...again, all beautifully arranged! Thank you Kate for your artistic floral touch! You made our day even more special! 💐

2017-07-06T17:33:41 Response from the vendor

Kendra, thank you so much for your kind review! We really enjoyed helping you put together your elegant vision for your vow renewal ceremony and reception. It was so meaningful to be a part of such a special event! :)