Host your next event in "Urban Wine Country"!

City Winery is a unique facility that infuses a fully functioning Winery with an intimate concert and event space. We offer food & wine classes and other programs including hands-on wine blending with our winemaking team. City Winery’s modular space can be tailored to fit your event needs. We can integrate all that we have to offer to give your guests a truly memorable experience!

Ballroom, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

155 Varick St, New York, NY (646) 723-6473
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/08/2018 Jill S

I highly recommend City Winery for any event, especially a wedding! Alienor was super easy to work with on the initial plans, and Sarah handled everything from there flawlessly! Of course the booze, food and space is amazing, that goes without saying but I was particularly... Read More impressed with how understanding, helpful and most importantly laid back - no question or special request is ever too much for them to handle - the City Winery Team is. The day of team was incredible, making sure my husband and I, along with our family and friends were comfortable and happy. I could not have imagined the day going so smoothly, but City Winery made it happen!

2018-04-09T10:38:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Jill, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to have been part of your celebration and wish you all the best for your new endeavors in London! We hope to welcome you again soon, Best, Alienor

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kate

Everything about City Winery was amazing! They made the entire process easy, the wedding was seamless, and the venue is great. Alienor, Emily and Lisa were so wonderful to work with, along with all of the other staff at City Winery. They are so attentive and helpful, they think... Read More of all the little details you may not. We used the venue for the entire event - ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for about 150 guests. Each room was set up exactly as we had discussed and staff flipped the rooms quickly. They were on top of everything. We also used the space during the day to get ready with the bridal party and this worked out better than expected. Our guests loved the space, food and wine. The food was definitely better than your typical "wedding service" and their menus are extensive. We only heard the best things from everyone! And because this is also a concert venue, the acoustics are especially good and the band was thrilled to play there - and working with the venue's production manager was so easy for them. The venue was everything my husband and I had been looking for, slightly non-traditional but very special, all inclusive (no furniture/rentals needed, unless bringing in something very specific) and beautiful!! We could not have been happier with choosing City Winery as our venue to host our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Lisa M

Perfect, amazing, best day ever. Emily, Suzanna and Lisa made everything smooth and fabulous. I got a zillion compliments on the food and the space. A+++ I will honestly miss emailing with them weekly! They are wonderful.

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Lacey B

City Winery served as the perfect backdrop to our Manhattan wedding. My husband and I spent a lot of time researching and visiting locations in the city and City Winery fit all our needs. We worked with Emily who was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Her level... Read More or responsiveness was always impressive, even when we were still more than 6 months out from our wedding date, if I emailed her with a question she would always get back to me right away. As a bride, I valued that and appreciated it so much. We held both our ceremony and reception for about 115 people at City Winery. We had a bridal suite option at City Winery, but opted to get ready across the street at Trump Soho, instead - which was a very nice location. Our ceremony started at 6:00 in the main concert area, then all our guests moved into the winery (with the large steel barrels) and the restaurant for cocktail hour while the venue switched over the main room from ceremony to dinner/reception. The whole process was seamless and turned out beautifully. We served a seated dinner with salad, two entree choices, a pasta course and mini passed desserts. Our guests absolutely raved about the food. One of our entrees was the lamb shoulder and I've had two people ask if I can get the recipe! My husband and I thought the food was better on the day of our wedding than at our tasting, even. I was very impressed. We also had open bar all night and went with the upgraded wine choices. We worked with Tali to chose our wines and she was super-knowledgeable and helpful. Overall City Winery is a top notch event space with high-end, delicious food and their weddings are beautiful. We had a live band (45 Riots) instead of a DJ, since City Winery is traditionally a live music space and the sound and acoustics were perfect. The staff is friendly and attentive. I couldn't have asked for anything more for my wedding day.

Our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Ashley S

When my husband & I walked into City Winery, we knew it was the right venue for our Wedding! We knew we wanted something special, unique and un-traditional; amazing food and wine were very important to us as well! Dealing with Emily and Amanda was honestly a pleasure and they... Read More were they to answer all my questions and concerns in the weeks and months leading up to the wedding. We have received so many compliments on the venue, food and atmosphere; being able to take pictures in the wine cellar and have custom wine bottles as our favors really tied everything together. Our Wedding day was so special, and one we will never forgot, and I am so happy we decided to have it there!