Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

7415 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA (310) 360-6268

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Cerise F

I literally stalked the wedding gown I wanted online before I made my appointment at Claire's flagship castle shop. It was the very first gown I tried on and ended up wearing for my wedding. It was truly a magical piece of art made in a vintage silver and cream lace. My guests... Read More said I looked like an Italian princess! So happy with everything related to this experience!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Amy H

The most beautiful dresses in the world. I was able to go to their flagship location in Los Angeles, and it was everything you imagine wedding dress shopping should be: cookies, sangria, champagne, and the most gorgeous gowns you've ever seen. Heidi was wonderful, she chose... Read More several dresses I would never have considered, including the one I ended up getting married in! Loved them, was a wonderful experience, highly recomend.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kimberly J

WOW! My dress was the most beautiful piece of artwork! It was a Alchemy in blue and gold lace and was absolutely beautiful! I felt like a princess. The entire experience was a delight, from the gorgeous castle with a champagne welcome, the friendly and helpful staff, trying... Read More on the most beautiful gowns and to when I saw my dress and shoes for the first time!!! i love Heidi, who kept me apprised of everything along the way and arranged for the fitting alteration, and Claire, herself. She is kind and very professional and completely helpful in every way designing and delivering not only the perfect gown, but the gorgeous Emmy shoes to match, handling the details with Emmy on my behalf! I am thrilled with my dress, shoes and experience. Thank you Claire and Heidi and staff! I couldn't be happier! Kimberly

Relaxed and happy

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Shoshana H

I loved visiting Claire's boutique. Erica was great to work with. She stepped in with suggestions and thoughts when necessary and made me feel at home. They offered water and didn't mind when I was late for my appointment. They let me have as much time as needed. It was... Read More easy to get an appointment too. Claire lives nearby and I got the pleasure of meeting her while picking my veil. I got a sample discontinued dress, but my mom ordered my veil. I also got a headpiece there and I had a truly original and beautiful look. Got lots of compliments on my wedding day and that's how it should be.

Most Gorgeous Dresses EVER

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Lisa A

I saw a Claire Pettibone dress in a magazine and immediately booked an appointment with the store to try it on. When I arrived, I was greeted with a very friendly smile and felt very comfortable. I tried on several dresses and fell in love with the second one I tried on. The... Read More store is gorgeous and I loved the accessories, too. I bought my dress that day, had alterations done (perfectly done) and when I went for my final fitting, had the same very positive experience. You will feel like a Princess in your dress and I was amazed at how many positive comments I received about how unique and special my dress was. I encourage you to make an appointment and check Claire Pettibone out. Spectacular dresses and great staff!

exquisite

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 sally l

These dresses were gorgeous! They have you try on no more than 7 in the one hour appt. you have, in order not to overload you. This was hard for me at first because there were so many I fell in love with! The materials were high quality, and the looks were romantic, glamorous,... Read More unique and exquisite. I ended up getting my dress at The White Dress, where they also carried some Claire Pettibone's, but I recommend looking here for the full collection.