WE ARE STORY TELLERS

Clarity Films is a dedicated team of video professionals that specializes in capturing and conveying your one-of-a-kind story. Please head over to our website to view more of our work and to inquire about your date.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Minneapolis, St. Paul and Beyond!, Minneapolis, MN Minneapolis, St. Paul and Beyond! (612) 508-1447

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

We are truly at a loss for words. We hired Clarity Films for our wedding highlight video. We were completely blown away. Jon was great to work with. From our very first meeting, he understood our needs and was attentive and detail-oriented. Our wedding day went perfectly. Jon... Read More was patient, kind and knew exactly what needed to be done when. As most of you know, weddings have a particular timeline and as a bride and groom, you feel like you are always moving to the next thing. From getting ready, to making our way to the venue to our first look, Jon never allowed us to feel any stress or anxiety. Wedding videos are expensive, but to us, our video is priceless. It is a memory captured in time that we will be able to watch forever. We highly recommend Clarity Films! I promise, you will not be disappointed.

2016-10-12T13:07:51 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you so much for the many kind words! We absolutely love working with our couples, and we could only hope that they enjoy working with us half as much. We take great pride in making sure our clients feel comfortable and natural in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ashlee R

I LOVE THEIR FILMS!!!! I have had a friend use Clarity - and I literally rewatched their video about 6 times in a row. They are amazing at what they do.

2016-10-12T13:05:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We love hearing feedback like this :)

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Allison G

I cannot recommend Clarity Films enough - they made an unbelievably PERFECT video for us! It blew us away with how cinematic it looks, the story telling, and the overall feel. It is just absolutely wonderful. This video will be one that we cherish for the rest of our lives.

2016-10-12T13:10:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much the kind words! We love knowing that our couples enjoy reliving their wedding day as much as we enjoyed capturing it and creating its story.

I cannot WAIT to see this video! John is great!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Elyssa B

When I went shopping for a videographer I was totally overwhelmed by the marketplace. Until I sat down with John, I had no idea what I was looking for. He was so easy to talk to, and so genuine that I knew he was the right fit for our wedding day. From then on, he was so easy... Read More to work with. He was present with me the entire day, and he was so FUN! I loved having him along for our crazy ride, and I cannot wait to see his gorgeous video. I am certain it will be awesome!

Clarity Films is Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

Jon worked so hard with us to capture our day. And he made every effort make sure sure that we were happy with how our video turned out. Not to mention, Jon is a really awesome guy. We had lots of fun with him and his assistant on our wedding day and loved how our video turned... Read More out! Highly recommended!

2016-10-12T13:17:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! We love hearing things like this!

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kalyn

Jon Evans is great to work with, he sits down with and goes over everything that he will do that day off your wedding. My husband did not want to do a videographer but he went with it because he knew I wanted to. Jon explained to him that he would forget that he was videotaping... Read More 20 minutes in and Jon was right. Jon started videotaping right away in the morning with us girls getting our hair and makeup done, he never missed a second of our day. We can't wait to see all of our footage.

2016-10-12T13:15:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Kalyn! It's hard to believe it's been 2 years!!

Clarity Films Rocks!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Lauren W

***Best Videographer in the Twin Cities!*** "Your videographer and his assistant were awesome!" ...is what we kept on hearing all night from our guests at our wedding at the Minnesota History Center. Clarity films has such an artistic touch. They capture the whole day in... Read More such a professional, "videographer ninja" manner getting footage but not being "in the way" like you would think with a videographer. If you are going with Clarity Films I would recommend having Spencer Combs be your photographer as they know each other. I felt like since they knew each other they worked so well around each other the whole day. Clarity Films is worth every penny, you will not be disappointed!

2016-10-12T13:11:58 Response from the vendor

Lauren, you are just the best! It was such an honor being able to capture your day!

Holy Amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Chad H

There aren't enough things to be said about how easy and awesome Jon was to work with. The feel of our video fit perfectly with our style. Every time we watch our videos, we get to relive our wedding day. Truly amazing and artistic. Easily one of the best investments of... Read More our day.

2016-10-12T13:12:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Chad! That means the world to us!

Easy to work with and great at what they do

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 CoryAnn D

They were very easy to work with and gave us a great price for a Sunday wedding. Highest quality of film, and excellent at what they do. I would recommend them to all who want to capture their day with video.

2016-10-12T13:14:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, CoryAnn! We had such a blast with you guys!