Performers with Expertise, Experience & Passion.

Experience the best in live dance music! Band leader Clark Eno will customize the perfect band of professionals to guarantee that your event will be outstanding. Contemporary dance, Motown, Rock, Swing, 70’s-90’s, and your personal choices.

Instruments

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Tri-state area and beyond! (203) 748-4119

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Laura M

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Clark and Clark Eno’s Orchestra. I had the unique privilege of contracting with him 5 years. When my previous engagement was called off, he responded with such compassion and warmth; he even offered to apply the deposit to a future... Read More event. Fast forward 5 years, when I (finally) met the man who I was destined to marry, I reached out to Clark, who was effusive in his congratulations and agreed to travel 5 hours to MD for our wedding! He always made himself available to talk through ideas for our ceremony and reception music and offered helpful guidance while ensuring that our day was personalized and just as we imagined. The music was INCREDIBLE! On the shuttle ride home, the driver told me that he has been working at our venue for over 40 years and it was the “best band he has ever heard”. We heard similar feedback from our family and friends who were thrilled to dance the night away. Furthermore, Clark was a saint when working with a very challenging event coordinator at our venue, despite the fact that this woman was unkind to several members in his orchestra, he was the consummate professional and handled everything with grace! He traveled 5 hours to our venue the DAY BEORE our wedding to make sure he could have everything set up and feel energized for our wedding! Make a trip to hear his group play, you’ll sign that night and be thrilled you had them at your wedding!! Thank you, again, Clark!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Daniel M

If you want your wedding to be a huge success, you hire Clark Eno Orchestra! This band was by far the biggest hit at our wedding and they were by far worth every penny!! Clark was very nice and helpful , and we were able to work out most details prior to the event. We gave... Read More him our ceremony songs and our first dance songs and there were no qualms or complaints. We then built a set-list of around 60 songs based on their entire list of known songs, and then about 10-12 "DO NOT PLAY" songs. They then used this information to build their actual set-list for the night, and even though some songs we didn't pick were played they fit the mood perfectly! The band did a FANTASTIC job of playing music according to the time of the night as well. When people were eating, the music had more ballads and calmer music, and the music steadily got towards newer music and more intense music as the night went on. I seriously cannot recommend this band enough - even our catering vendor was asking for the band contact information because their staff was dancing the night away!!! This band will make your wedding night, I promise you.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Lori M

The Clark Eno orchestra is the best ever! Clark is a special person, great communicator via email or the phone, and absolutely aims to please! We have two daughters with weddings that were only thirteen months apart, but we knew for spectacular music, true professionalism,... Read More amazing and talented musicians, Clark was the only one for both! The dance floor was always packed and our guests were so impressed and complimentary of the quality and incredible sound from the Clark Eno orchestra. Our guests chanted, “One more song!”, at the end of the night! No one wanted this magic to end! We highly recommend the Clark Eno orchestra!!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Ernie D

I cannot say enough about Clark and his band. They handled every phase of the planning & execution incredibly and were very patient with our frequently changing requests along the way. The band is absolutely OUTSTANDING - they had our entire wedding up dancing for the entire... Read More evening, and only let up when the venue turned the lights on! The range of music they play covered everything we wanted from American standards to soul music, disco and classic rock. I would highly recommend Clark to anyone looking for an extremely talented band who know how to get people dancing! 10/10

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Erik M

Absolutely incredible! My wife and I could not have asked for a better band for our wedding. They play great songs, learned our wedding song, and sounded amazing. They got everyone on their feet and dancing to the point where we had to hold the speakers from falling over!... Read More Everyone has complimented us on the band and has told us it was the most fun dancing at a wedding they have had! Highly recommend CEO for any event! Thank you Clark and the rest of the gang for an incredible evening!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 John M

The band was incredible, and I would highly recommend to anybody looking to have a lively, energetic and great-sounding band at their reception. We had 2 band members playing during our cocktail hour, and both were great at setting a comfortable environment. We had the full... Read More band for our reception, and they played a variety of music (all at our suggestion). Every member of their band seemed to be having a great time, and it added to the environment. Highly, highly, recommended.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Stacey H

The Clark Eno Orchestra is absolutely amazing. They are able to play any song from any genre and kept our guests dancing the entire night. We got so many compliments about them after the wedding! In addition to being incredibly talented, Clark was so easy and professional to... Read More work with throughout the entire planning process. He responded quickly to every minor question I had and was accommodating of any change we made. We would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Lindsay G

This band is truly remarkable!!!! They had everyone on their feet all night long. We can't thank you enough for making our wedding reception fabulous!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Robin M

The Clark Eno band made our reception outstanding! Clark was so personable and his band so talented! Ours guests have continued to remark at how much they loved the band. Clark provided a soloist for our ceremony who was outstanding. He also provided music for the dinner. The... Read More reception was so much fun thanks to Clark!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Audrey L

These guys are amazing! I have had 5 friends get married in the last two years and with the exception of one they have had a live band. Clark Eno and his musicians are head and shoulders above the rest! The music was perfect and my guests couldn't have had a better time. 5 stars... Read More for sure!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jason B

Fantastic Music! I can't recommend the Clark Eno Orchestra more highly. Their professionalism and performance was incredible. Our guests were on the dance floor from the beginning to the very end of my party. I am a stickler for detail and Clark coordinated the evening... Read More flawlessly. Look no further, this band is the one!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ana Kristina S

The Clark Eno Orchestra truly helped make our wedding one for the ages! They were recommended by friends who had seen them perform and also on our venue's (Dolce Norwalk) preferred vendors list and now I know why! We chose to have our parents and our wedding party introduced -... Read More what a way to kick off the party! They went through each person to be sure they pronounced their names properly and each groomsman decided to add their own flare like "Pat 'the man' Seymour". I nearly fainted when I heard the music kick in, waiting outside the ballroom doors! "And now, on your feet, for the newest and happiest couple on earth, Ana Kristina and James Stolfi!!" I will forever remember that intro! Superb! Clark and his band were full accommodating. James and I did our own choreography for our first dance since lessons were so expensive and the band readily announced that for us right before we went into it, resulting in much joyous cheering ❤ They learned Cracklin' Rosie for the mother son dance. The father daughter dance however was particularly special. We started off with Turn Around (which the band also learned for us and turned into a waltz). But right as the 2nd verse ended (Turn around and your a young wife with babes of your own..), the band switched seamlessly into In The Mood by Glenn Miller and daddo and I danced the Lindy Hop like pros! It was incredible! Then as James and I were making our rounds to each table to say thank you for coming to everyone, I'm unsure of what song the band started playing but there was a STAMPEDE of guests rushing the dance floor! I've never seen anything like it, especially not a wedding! The full moon was infectious, the band was swinging and the vibe was BOOMING. The Clark Eno Orchestra raised and lowered the energy beautifully the whole evening through. They killed Super Bad (by James Brown) just for me! They also took on quite the challenge of playing a song I wrote way back, 12 years ago, for James which meant the world...even invited me up to sing a few lines! But the biggest surprise of all was that Clark and my father had worked out having my dad perform! I was completely unaware and it was a very moving and unforgettable moment. Dad got up and played guitar and sang a Willie Nelson tune "I've Loved You All Over the World". Dad played the first half solo and then the band slowly and quietly came in to join him. It was...Spectacular. If you want your guests to get down in an unprecedented fashion, HIRE THE CLARK ENO ORCHESTRA!! You will have Zero regrets!!! ❤❤❤

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Olivia J

AMAZING ENTERTAINMENT!! I could not have been happier. Every aspect of my party was addressed down to the smallest detail. The bands performance was high energy and my guests were on the dance floor all night long! This was the biggest day of my life and I couldn't be happier... Read More with the results. Thank you Clark!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Tom W

EXCELLENT!!! Everyone at my daughter's wedding was raving about the orchestra and the range of music-- selections were varied and paced just right. The musicians and singers were all on their game and it was a magical evening. Clark and his orchestra are real pros– they truly... Read More seem to enjoy making the music as much as we enjoyed hearing and dancing to it. We asked for a couple of special arrangements including the bride and father dance where we wanted to go from sentimental to swing and they nailed it. It will be a night to remember for many years and the Clark Eno Orchestra was a big part of it. This is no mere wedding band, but a top notch orchestra and singers that don't miss a beat. We can't recommend them to you enough.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lydia K

The Clark Eno Orchestra exceeded all my expectations, despite listening to their great recordings multiple times online!! They are extremely professional, flexible, and unbelievably fantastic musicians. I decided to sing a song at the last minute (literally the day before my... Read More wedding), and they somehow managed to play the exact arrangement on the recording I sent them, despite the very short notice. I cannot recommend this band more highly. They will make your reception. Our friends and family will be talking about how good they were for many years to come!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Colleen M

Clark Eno Orchestra is such a talented band and they had our guests dancing the entire night! Multiple workers at my venue even mentioned how they were the best wedding band they had heard all year. Clark is very responsive and his band will even learn songs for you. They really... Read More helped shape a perfect night for us. We loved them!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Kristen M

Choosing the Clark Eno Orchestra was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. As other reviews mention, the music was absolutely fantastic and we had countless people telling us throughout the night that it was the best wedding band they'd heard. But what also... Read More separated Clark from other vendors we worked with was how turnkey he made the process. From day one, Clark was organized, responsive and even proactively sent one of his musicians to the church in the weeks leading up to the ceremony date to provide recommendations for ceremony music. With so many little things requiring attention leading up to our wedding date, it was such a relief to have confidence that all of the details surrounding the music were in good hands. Booking this band will go a long way to simplifying the planning process and ensuring that your guests are dancing non-stop throughout the night. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Emily S

The band was excellent! The music was fantastic and everyone was dancing! Dealing with them before the wedding was very easy, they were very professional, quick to respond and always pleasant to deal with. The reason I didn't give them 5 stars was I felt the band was not on... Read More top of making announcements regarding special dances and events during the wedding that should have been highlighted. This should be second nature to a band that is this experienced. There was a timeline that the band was discussed with Clark and given prior to the wedding, and although I realize timelines are guidelines, the fact that they didn't follow it made it difficult for the photographer and videographer to know where to be for special moments and when they were occurring. There was no clear announcement of the father-daughter dance, and the videographer was in another part of the venue, had no idea it was taking place at that particular moment, and had to rush back. The band did not make a clear announcement of the cake cutting to draw attention to the event, nor did they stop playing while it was taking place; as a result, most of the guests had no idea it was happening, and most of them missed it, including me, the mother of the bride. When I requested they announce that the shuttle would be leaving, almost no one heard them over the music, and many missed the first shuttle. These types of announcements are pretty common in weddings, and I think they should have been done automatically. That said, all my guests raved about the music and had a wonderful time.

Book this band now!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Julienne R

For our wedding, we didn't want a "wedding band," we wanted a real band with talent and soul. We wanted amazing singers and a strong orchestra. We wanted to work with people who are organized and trustworthy. This is what Clark Eno's Orchestra brings. Clark guides you... Read More through the whole process from selecting songs, to offering to play a few custom songs, to announcements, etc. He was incredibly patient and flexible throughout the whole process. We must have emailed each other 50 times and he continued to be professional and patient as we worked out the details. He wanted to be sure it was perfect for us and flawless the night of our event (which it was). Clark even went so far as to provide a microphone for our ceremony and music for our cocktail reception--in both cases, this worked out really well. The night of our wedding they completely blew us and our guests away with their musical abilities, including an unplanned (seemingly synchronized) musical speech from my husband's groomsman. I heard that their band members were hanging with our guests during breaks and that everyone loved their company. The dance floor was constantly filled with guests and they ended the night with a great crowd-pleaser. I can't say enough about Clark and his band. They really delivered. We looked at several bands in NYC before we found them, thinking we needed to go to NYC for the talent, but it was great to find it right here in CT.

Kept us dancing all night!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

If you are looking to keep your guests dancing the night away, then this is the band for you! Fantastic musicians and great personality that appeals to all styles and ages.

Clark Eno Band

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Fantastic selection of oldies from the 1920's to current hits. Great dance music performed to perfection, very entertaining!! Would recommend for any gathering.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Wayne M

Incredible Band! Great vocalists and musicians. Wonderful songs! Wayne

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

SIMPLY THE BEST! Without Clark and his band, your wedding or party will not be the same. Eleven years after our wedding, our friends and family still reference it as the "best party ever". They never got off the dance floor. This year Clark reassembled every player from our... Read More wedding for my Great Gatsby birthday party. They made the party yet again! Clark is wonderful to work with --- earnest, reliable, great listener, great advisor, reads the crowd well, knows what works! We are planning another party just to be able to have the band back. You and your guests will not be disappointed. One less think to worry about on your wedding day! Kathleen of Woodbury, CT

INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kristi G

We had the Clark Eno Orchestra play at our wedding reception a few weeks back on October 3, 2015 and all we can tell you is that they were absolutely INCREDIBLE!! From the first time we talked to Clark last year and the excitement in his voice when helping us plan out the... Read More music for our reception, we knew that we had made the perfect choice. We explained to Clark early on that we wanted people up on the dance floor literally all night long, and the Clark Eno Orchestra provided entertainment for just that to happen!! The music they played reached all generations right away and that excitement didn't slow down once all night long! The Clark Eno Orchestra is full of talented artists who not only sing and play instruments, but truly perform. Having them at our reception was full blown entertainment from start to finish! Months before the wedding we also told Clark that we understand the band plays for 4 full hours and takes two 1/2 hour breaks where their DJ plays music, but we didn't want our party to end that early. He suggested we have their DJ also play for the last hour, which we did and it was perfect for us and our guests!! Nothing beats live music and we can promise you that you will not be disappointed to have the Clark Eno Orchestra at your next event - wedding, retirement, family reunion - whatever the case, they'll cater to your vision for your day and make it a reality!! If you're still having doubts, reach out to Clark and ask him for the schedule of when they have a gig locally and go see them for yourself! We can promise you won't ever be disappointed...they are and were FANTASTIC!!

Best Wedding Band Ever!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Missy H

Clark and his band were unbelievable to work with! Clark handled all of the planning for the band and he is so kind and responded to any emails or phone calls right away! The band was the most important aspect of the wedding for us and I dont think we could have anticipated how... Read More fantastic it ended up being!

Clark Eno

Hello, I am the drummer and leader of the group. I am responsible for keeping you and your guests entertained making sure the dance floor is jumpin' and making your reception spectacular! Thanks for checking us out.