Performers with Expertise, Experience & Passion.

Experience the best in live dance music! Band leader Clark Eno will customize the perfect band of professionals to guarantee that your event will be outstanding. Contemporary dance, Motown, Rock, Swing, 70’s-90’s, and your personal choices.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Tri-state area and beyond! (203) 748-4119

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Erik M

Absolutely incredible! My wife and I could not have asked for a better band for our wedding. They play great songs, learned our wedding song, and sounded amazing. They got everyone on their feet and dancing to the point where we had to hold the speakers from falling over!... Read More Everyone has complimented us on the band and has told us it was the most fun dancing at a wedding they have had! Highly recommend CEO for any event! Thank you Clark and the rest of the gang for an incredible evening!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 John M

The band was incredible, and I would highly recommend to anybody looking to have a lively, energetic and great-sounding band at their reception. We had 2 band members playing during our cocktail hour, and both were great at setting a comfortable environment. We had the full... Read More band for our reception, and they played a variety of music (all at our suggestion). Every member of their band seemed to be having a great time, and it added to the environment. Highly, highly, recommended.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Stacey H

The Clark Eno Orchestra is absolutely amazing. They are able to play any song from any genre and kept our guests dancing the entire night. We got so many compliments about them after the wedding! In addition to being incredibly talented, Clark was so easy and professional to... Read More work with throughout the entire planning process. He responded quickly to every minor question I had and was accommodating of any change we made. We would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Lindsay G

This band is truly remarkable!!!! They had everyone on their feet all night long. We can't thank you enough for making our wedding reception fabulous!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Robin M

The Clark Eno band made our reception outstanding! Clark was so personable and his band so talented! Ours guests have continued to remark at how much they loved the band. Clark provided a soloist for our ceremony who was outstanding. He also provided music for the dinner. The... Read More reception was so much fun thanks to Clark!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Audrey L

These guys are amazing! I have had 5 friends get married in the last two years and with the exception of one they have had a live band. Clark Eno and his musicians are head and shoulders above the rest! The music was perfect and my guests couldn't have had a better time. 5 stars... Read More for sure!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jason B

Fantastic Music! I can't recommend the Clark Eno Orchestra more highly. Their professionalism and performance was incredible. Our guests were on the dance floor from the beginning to the very end of my party. I am a stickler for detail and Clark coordinated the evening... Read More flawlessly. Look no further, this band is the one!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ana Kristina S

The Clark Eno Orchestra truly helped make our wedding one for the ages! They were recommended by friends who had seen them perform and also on our venue's (Dolce Norwalk) preferred vendors list and now I know why! We chose to have our parents and our wedding party introduced -... Read More what a way to kick off the party! They went through each person to be sure they pronounced their names properly and each groomsman decided to add their own flare like "Pat 'the man' Seymour". I nearly fainted when I heard the music kick in, waiting outside the ballroom doors! "And now, on your feet, for the newest and happiest couple on earth, Ana Kristina and James Stolfi!!" I will forever remember that intro! Superb! Clark and his band were full accommodating. James and I did our own choreography for our first dance since lessons were so expensive and the band readily announced that for us right before we went into it, resulting in much joyous cheering ❤ They learned Cracklin' Rosie for the mother son dance. The father daughter dance however was particularly special. We started off with Turn Around (which the band also learned for us and turned into a waltz). But right as the 2nd verse ended (Turn around and your a young wife with babes of your own..), the band switched seamlessly into In The Mood by Glenn Miller and daddo and I danced the Lindy Hop like pros! It was incredible! Then as James and I were making our rounds to each table to say thank you for coming to everyone, I'm unsure of what song the band started playing but there was a STAMPEDE of guests rushing the dance floor! I've never seen anything like it, especially not a wedding! The full moon was infectious, the band was swinging and the vibe was BOOMING. The Clark Eno Orchestra raised and lowered the energy beautifully the whole evening through. They killed Super Bad (by James Brown) just for me! They also took on quite the challenge of playing a song I wrote way back, 12 years ago, for James which meant the world...even invited me up to sing a few lines! But the biggest surprise of all was that Clark and my father had worked out having my dad perform! I was completely unaware and it was a very moving and unforgettable moment. Dad got up and played guitar and sang a Willie Nelson tune "I've Loved You All Over the World". Dad played the first half solo and then the band slowly and quietly came in to join him. It was...Spectacular. If you want your guests to get down in an unprecedented fashion, HIRE THE CLARK ENO ORCHESTRA!! You will have Zero regrets!!! ❤❤❤

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Olivia J

AMAZING ENTERTAINMENT!! I could not have been happier. Every aspect of my party was addressed down to the smallest detail. The bands performance was high energy and my guests were on the dance floor all night long! This was the biggest day of my life and I couldn't be happier... Read More with the results. Thank you Clark!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Tom W

EXCELLENT!!! Everyone at my daughter's wedding was raving about the orchestra and the range of music-- selections were varied and paced just right. The musicians and singers were all on their game and it was a magical evening. Clark and his orchestra are real pros– they truly... Read More seem to enjoy making the music as much as we enjoyed hearing and dancing to it. We asked for a couple of special arrangements including the bride and father dance where we wanted to go from sentimental to swing and they nailed it. It will be a night to remember for many years and the Clark Eno Orchestra was a big part of it. This is no mere wedding band, but a top notch orchestra and singers that don't miss a beat. We can't recommend them to you enough.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lydia K

The Clark Eno Orchestra exceeded all my expectations, despite listening to their great recordings multiple times online!! They are extremely professional, flexible, and unbelievably fantastic musicians. I decided to sing a song at the last minute (literally the day before my... Read More wedding), and they somehow managed to play the exact arrangement on the recording I sent them, despite the very short notice. I cannot recommend this band more highly. They will make your reception. Our friends and family will be talking about how good they were for many years to come!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Colleen M

Clark Eno Orchestra is such a talented band and they had our guests dancing the entire night! Multiple workers at my venue even mentioned how they were the best wedding band they had heard all year. Clark is very responsive and his band will even learn songs for you. They really... Read More helped shape a perfect night for us. We loved them!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Kristen M

Choosing the Clark Eno Orchestra was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. As other reviews mention, the music was absolutely fantastic and we had countless people telling us throughout the night that it was the best wedding band they'd heard. But what also... Read More separated Clark from other vendors we worked with was how turnkey he made the process. From day one, Clark was organized, responsive and even proactively sent one of his musicians to the church in the weeks leading up to the ceremony date to provide recommendations for ceremony music. With so many little things requiring attention leading up to our wedding date, it was such a relief to have confidence that all of the details surrounding the music were in good hands. Booking this band will go a long way to simplifying the planning process and ensuring that your guests are dancing non-stop throughout the night. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Emily S

The band was excellent! The music was fantastic and everyone was dancing! Dealing with them before the wedding was very easy, they were very professional, quick to respond and always pleasant to deal with. The reason I didn't give them 5 stars was I felt the band was not on... Read More top of making announcements regarding special dances and events during the wedding that should have been highlighted. This should be second nature to a band that is this experienced. There was a timeline that the band was discussed with Clark and given prior to the wedding, and although I realize timelines are guidelines, the fact that they didn't follow it made it difficult for the photographer and videographer to know where to be for special moments and when they were occurring. There was no clear announcement of the father-daughter dance, and the videographer was in another part of the venue, had no idea it was taking place at that particular moment, and had to rush back. The band did not make a clear announcement of the cake cutting to draw attention to the event, nor did they stop playing while it was taking place; as a result, most of the guests had no idea it was happening, and most of them missed it, including me, the mother of the bride. When I requested they announce that the shuttle would be leaving, almost no one heard them over the music, and many missed the first shuttle. These types of announcements are pretty common in weddings, and I think they should have been done automatically. That said, all my guests raved about the music and had a wonderful time.

Book this band now!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Julienne R

For our wedding, we didn't want a "wedding band," we wanted a real band with talent and soul. We wanted amazing singers and a strong orchestra. We wanted to work with people who are organized and trustworthy. This is what Clark Eno's Orchestra brings. Clark guides you... Read More through the whole process from selecting songs, to offering to play a few custom songs, to announcements, etc. He was incredibly patient and flexible throughout the whole process. We must have emailed each other 50 times and he continued to be professional and patient as we worked out the details. He wanted to be sure it was perfect for us and flawless the night of our event (which it was). Clark even went so far as to provide a microphone for our ceremony and music for our cocktail reception--in both cases, this worked out really well. The night of our wedding they completely blew us and our guests away with their musical abilities, including an unplanned (seemingly synchronized) musical speech from my husband's groomsman. I heard that their band members were hanging with our guests during breaks and that everyone loved their company. The dance floor was constantly filled with guests and they ended the night with a great crowd-pleaser. I can't say enough about Clark and his band. They really delivered. We looked at several bands in NYC before we found them, thinking we needed to go to NYC for the talent, but it was great to find it right here in CT.

Kept us dancing all night!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

If you are looking to keep your guests dancing the night away, then this is the band for you! Fantastic musicians and great personality that appeals to all styles and ages.

Clark Eno Band

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Fantastic selection of oldies from the 1920's to current hits. Great dance music performed to perfection, very entertaining!! Would recommend for any gathering.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Wayne M

Incredible Band! Great vocalists and musicians. Wonderful songs! Wayne

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

SIMPLY THE BEST! Without Clark and his band, your wedding or party will not be the same. Eleven years after our wedding, our friends and family still reference it as the "best party ever". They never got off the dance floor. This year Clark reassembled every player from our... Read More wedding for my Great Gatsby birthday party. They made the party yet again! Clark is wonderful to work with --- earnest, reliable, great listener, great advisor, reads the crowd well, knows what works! We are planning another party just to be able to have the band back. You and your guests will not be disappointed. One less think to worry about on your wedding day! Kathleen of Woodbury, CT

INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kristi G

We had the Clark Eno Orchestra play at our wedding reception a few weeks back on October 3, 2015 and all we can tell you is that they were absolutely INCREDIBLE!! From the first time we talked to Clark last year and the excitement in his voice when helping us plan out the... Read More music for our reception, we knew that we had made the perfect choice. We explained to Clark early on that we wanted people up on the dance floor literally all night long, and the Clark Eno Orchestra provided entertainment for just that to happen!! The music they played reached all generations right away and that excitement didn't slow down once all night long! The Clark Eno Orchestra is full of talented artists who not only sing and play instruments, but truly perform. Having them at our reception was full blown entertainment from start to finish! Months before the wedding we also told Clark that we understand the band plays for 4 full hours and takes two 1/2 hour breaks where their DJ plays music, but we didn't want our party to end that early. He suggested we have their DJ also play for the last hour, which we did and it was perfect for us and our guests!! Nothing beats live music and we can promise you that you will not be disappointed to have the Clark Eno Orchestra at your next event - wedding, retirement, family reunion - whatever the case, they'll cater to your vision for your day and make it a reality!! If you're still having doubts, reach out to Clark and ask him for the schedule of when they have a gig locally and go see them for yourself! We can promise you won't ever be disappointed...they are and were FANTASTIC!!

Best Wedding Band Ever!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Missy H

Clark and his band were unbelievable to work with! Clark handled all of the planning for the band and he is so kind and responded to any emails or phone calls right away! The band was the most important aspect of the wedding for us and I dont think we could have anticipated how... Read More fantastic it ended up being!

Band/Orchestra

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Cathleen B

If you are looking to liven up the party at your wedding then C.E.O. is the best way to ensure this. They played the music I wanted including learning songs for our first dance, parent dances, etc. They were absolutely incredible. They played at my sister's wedding and I had to... Read More have them for my wedding as well.

Great Band!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Carrie L

We chose a band because we wanted to treat our guest's to a unique experience because DJs are at so many weddings that we go to now that most people are tired of them and don't dance. We wanted to make sure that our guests would dance and that is what we did! My husband and I... Read More are not big dancers but you couldn't pull us off of the dance floor all night! Clark was great to work with and the band was truly professional and sounded fantastic!

This band will MAKE your wedding

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Hilary P

Can't thank the Clark Eno orchestra enough. Right from the start they have been extremely professional, courteous, helpful, friendly and most importantly they make the wedding FUN! The live music was absolutely incredible and the funky tunes were their best. It created a really... Read More fun atmosphere for the party and guests are still commenting on it even now. Thank you!

Perfect combination of class and fun!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Julie B

The Clark Eno Orchestra performed at my wedding in July 2015 on Cape Cod. From the first time I spoke to Clark he was efficient, professional and courteous. He provided prompt, detailed responses to all of my questions and invited my husband and I to come hear his band perform... Read More before making a decision. We took him up on his offer and were blown away by the orchestra. A year later the 10-piece band played at our wedding performing a combination of classic and a couple of upbeat new tunes. Everyone, young and old, hit the dance floor all night long! And I received rave reviews from all who attended, even from the venue staff who probably hears three bands per weekend. They all agreed they had never heard a better wedding band than the Clark Eno Orchestra.

Clark Eno

Hello, I am the drummer and leader of the group. I am responsible for keeping you and your guests entertained making sure the dance floor is jumpin' and making your reception spectacular! Thanks for checking us out.