Clark Patterson Photography & Videography

Austin & Central Texas

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

501 W 26th St #202, Austin, TX Austin & Central Texas (512) 784-0929

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Haley L

Clark did such an amazing job on our wedding day. He learned my entire families names and remembered them throughout the entire day. He worked so hard and we cannot thank him enough for capturing our day. Highly recommend him for any event.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Joli B

Clark made our wedding go so smoothly, I didn't have to worry about a thing! He made sure everything thing was in place and coordinated with our DJ and officiate so all special moments were captured perfectly! I highly recommend for the perfect wedding experience!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Mike P

Clark was great for our wedding. He didn't cost an arm and a leg, he took great photos, and he was easy to work with. He took time before the ceremony to get to know us, our wedding party, and a guest list so he could try to get photos of everyone. Thanks again Clark

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Shahpar H

Clark Patterson photographed our wedding reception last month, and he did an excellent job. We had a positive experience with Clark, and we highly recommend him. He was very professional, reasonably priced, and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Eleana G

Clark's photography is amazing and he is great to work with! Clark was prompt and very attentive on my wedding day and helped with a lot of the coordination as well more than I expected but it was very much appreciated. You can expect quality work at a reasonable rate. My... Read More husband and I were on a limited budget for our wedding and we couldn't have picked a better photographer. I loved all the photos and video clips of my wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

Clark was our photographer for our wedding and he did a great job, he arrived on time and got familiar with all my guest, he was friendly to all the kids and the pictures came out awesome! We recommend him for your event.. He sure will be at our next event 😄

Reviewed on 12/26/2015

Clark did our engagement photos and our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the quality of his work. Whatever we wanted he was there for and offered suggestions to capture the moment perfectly. Thank you Clark for capturing our special moments and allowing us to relive this... Read More very special occasion forever!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Clark did a great job for my brothers & sister in laws wedding! He was very impressive with his quality of work and he knew all of my family's names! I would recommend Clark if you're looking for a wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Clark did an amazing job for my son and daughter In laws wedding! He caught the most beautiful and memorable photos for our family! We could not have asked for a better photographer! Thank you Clark!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Amanda B

Clark is an awesome photographer I could not have been more happy with his work! He was very reasonable on prices and he was very nice through all stages of photos for my wedding! He does amazing work!! I will have the memories for a life time and one my favorite parts was the... Read More day of my wedding with just meeting my family & bridal party of over 35 with kids and all he knew every persons name!! You cannot go wrong with Clark I will recommend him to anyone who asks for a photographer!! Thank you Clark!! :)

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

Clark was amazing he made sure Wes got all the shots we wanted plus some.He did a great job the pics are beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Amanda L

Clark was amazing I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!! He was patient with us during our engagement pictures!! My fiancé and I had never done pictures before as a couple so Clark stepped right up and gave us ideas and worked with us until we had perfect pictures!!... Read More We were so impressed with our engagement pictures and how quickly Clark was able to get them to us!! I will be telling all of my friends and family about Clark!! His prices are reasonable and his professionalism is above expectations!! Thank you again Clark!! :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

Clark did an amazing job at capturing precious moments at my son and daughter in laws wedding. He is very personable and professional. I will recommend him to all our family and friends the next time we have an important event. He is an excellent photographer!!

Our wedding photographer review by Clark Patterson

Reviewed on 9/15/2014

Clark Patterson was the photographer at our wedding on August 30th in Keller TX. He did an amazing job he remembered my bridesmaid names and groomsmen names as well as got so many beautiful shots. I would highly recommend him for anyone on thier special day he definetly made... Read More our special day the best. Thank you Clark for everything you did :-)

Clark Is The Best

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Christina R

Clark photographed our wedding ten days ago and it was more than I could have asked for. He was on time and a pleasure to work with. I definitely would hire him again. The pictures are absolutely beautiful. You Rock Clark. Thank you for making our special day a dream of... Read More pictures.

Latasha F

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 latasha f

Clark offers great wedding photography service for a great price. He was flexible when working with my fiance' and I's schedule since we were coming from out of town to do our engagement pictures. He gave us a lot of good direction in posing for our pictures but also let us... Read More throw some of our own ideas in there too! I am really happy with the outcome of our pictures and look forward to our next set.

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 7/19/2014

This photographer is AMAZING. Very professional and easy to communicate with. He verifies all of the information and makes you feel completely comfortable with the services you are getting. The price is beyond great for everything you are getting not to mention our pictures are... Read More beautiful. He captured some amazing shots.

clark patterson

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Deann G

Clark was very professional in his approach to photographing our wedding. He took the time to personally get to know not only the members of our wedding party, but also our extended family, which led to great responsiveness while taking photos. Clark provided good service and... Read More professional photos for a reasonable price.

Wedding 05/24/14 Austin, TX

Reviewed on 6/04/2014

We couldn't have hired a better photographer than Clark Patterson for our wedding. He is AWESOME !!!! Talk about Professionalism at its best that would describe Clark to a tee. He was not only professional but very prepared and detailed. Clark knew exactly what to do and kept up... Read More with the timeline we had set for the wedding. He also memorized everyone in our immediate family name beforehand so when calling upon them for photographs he called them by name now that's what I call going above and beyond. I would HIGHLY RECCOMEND Clark for any event and his overall photographs are of high quality, we received them not only in photos but a really NICE slideshow as well. Thank you Clark for making the photographs of our wedding Memorable. Julia & Baldemar Casas

Wedding

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Delvona H

Clark is such a professional and is so friendly. He captured all the moments I wanted at our wedding. He memorized all our friends and family's name, he felt more like a friend than our photographer. He went above and beyond his title. He kept us organized at our wedding... Read More reception, without him we would not know what to do next. He even took pictures of our guest and there families and they came out perfect.He is worth every penny!

Beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 2/20/2014

Clark was detailed oriented and very helpful making sure we were on the same page about what was important to us the day of our wedding. He was very professional & timely from the moment we received the contract until the time he notified us of the pictures being available... Read More online. The pictures were beautiful and we were able to stay within our budget which is always a priority for any wedding.We would highly recommend his services with no hesitation. Thank you Clark!

Christi and Nick Aase wedding 1/18/14

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Cindy S

The online video's and photo's of the wedding turned out wonderful, we have viewed all of the photos and are very pleased! The picture of the bride were beautiful and detailed. In addition all of the group pictures and still pictures of the wedding party were extremely well done... Read More and professional. Clark has a wonderful personality and was able to take many photo's during each event of the wedding and reception without interrupting the special moments of the bride and groom. These photo's will be treasured forever by Christi and Nick and by everyone who shared this special day. Thank you Clark for making this an exceptional day to remember.

Mother of bride

Reviewed on 12/29/2013

Our daughter Whitney got married on December 21, 2013. She hired Clark to be the wedding photographer. The online video and the photos turned out beautiful. Clark spent the day with us photographing the pre-wedding routine, the church and little things that we even failed to... Read More take in, the wedding, the reception at our home afterwards and then on to the dinner venue. He took the time to know our names and spoke to us as friends rather than as a group of people he had never seen in his life. He promised the photos in one week and we received them on time and this was with the Christmas holiday right in the middle of that week. Thank you Clark for making Whitney and Doug's wedding so memorable and capturing all the perfect moments of that whole day.

Clark Patterson photography

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Victor R

I would like to express my gratitude to Clark for doing a great job on our wedding pictures. He was very professional and attentive to our needs. I would defiantly recommend him to our family and friends.

Wedding 10/26/13

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Lorena C

Clark was very professional and attentive to our needs. The pictures came out beautiful. I would recommend Clark to any bride.