Cake Accessories, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

10801 n 32 nd st, Phoenix, AZ (602) 795-9662

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Danielle S

Went for a tasting over the summer and they taste as good as they look.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Amanda M

Ella was warm sweet and so talented. Cakes not only look good but taste amazing too! Can't wait to book her for my wedding next fall!

beautiful and delicious

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 sara jane j

we did a sunday brunch wedding and had sticky buns from our venue as our "cake" for our guests. but, we still wanted a cake to cut and for photos. so we went to classic cakes and confections. we ordered a simple 6-inch vanilla cake and it was beautiful. it was a great "blank... Read More canvas" for our cake topper too - two sticky buns. ;) the staff at cc&c are always so fun and helpful - I must have asked a gazillion questions, and they always answered them with a smile on their face, AND they knew I was only getting a $40 cake! great service. beautiful and simple cake. highly recommend!

The Perfect Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 1/18/2014 Colleen A

Ella over at Classic Cakes and Confections is a real artist! We came into our tasting knowing what we wanted as far as design, but we were very impressed by the show room of beautiful cakes that Ella had created. Ella conducted our tasting herself, and even served us sparkling... Read More wine to enjoy with the different cakes. Although all of the combination of cakes and homemade frostings were fantastic, we chose the brown sugar vanilla cake with a buttercream frosting. As I said before, I had found a picture of what I wanted for my cake on the knot, so I brought that into our tasting and left it with Ella. On the day of our wedding the cake looked EXACTLY like the photo. It was the my dream wedding cake (and it tasted just as good as it did at the tasting). Thank you so much Ella!

great cake!

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Mira c

Our wedding cake turned our beautiful and Ella took her time to help make sure we got the exact cake we wanted. She is very professional and amazing at making beautiful cakes… the best part was that it tasted great too and all our wedding guests loved it!

Wedding Cake/Groom Cake

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Kelsey

The cake was great, very moist and great flavor choices. Not impressed with the service.

Molly Hall

Reviewed on 1/18/2013 Molly H

Classic Cakes and Confections is delicious and amazing! From the minute we called to set up our tasting to the night of our wedding when we first saw our cake we were so happy. Working with Ella was very enjoyable and fun. The bakery and studio is nice and during the cake... Read More tasting you taste every different type of cakes and fillings they have to offer. Ella was very professional and we did not have to worry about anything. The night of the wedding was perfect. After cutting into the cake, we kept hearing reviews of how delicious our 3 different flavors tasted. Go with Classic Cakes and Confections and you will be very pleased with your choice. Now I am craving cake!! ;-)

Beautiful and Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Amity A

Ella is amazing and so are her cakes! She made our wedding cake and a custom groom cake for my husband. Both looked incredible and were delicious. The cake was moist and fresh! I would definitely recommend Classic Cakes and Confections! We can't wait for our one year anniversary... Read More when we plan to have a replica of the top tier of our cake made by Classic Cakes to celebrate. Thank you to Ella and Classic Cakes for making our wedding cake beautiful and tasty! For the total cost of service, I am quoting only the cost of the groom cake. Our wedding cake was part of the package from our venue (The Arizona Biltmore).

Lovely cakes!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Jaci B

We loves our beautiful wedding cake and it tasted amazing too! Their designs are gorgeous and they will make anything you have in mind!

delicious!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 kristin k

Ella is so great to work with- and we loved the cake! Since our wedding was at the Biltmore, a cake from her was part of the package from the Biltmore- the package did NOT cover the entire cost of the cake, but Ella was great about working with us regarding the size of the cake... Read More and colors, etc. In fact, when I showed her what I was thinking, she went into the back and pulled a display cake that looked almost exactly like what I had in mind! amazing! I'm glad I ate so much at the tasting because we didn't get to eat as much cake at the wedding as we wanted- but everyone gave the cake great reviews and I hope to order cakes for our anniversary in the future! Also, I loved that they don't use any fake stuff in their cakes- and no lard! Half my family is Jewish so the fact that everything was kosher was perfect! So the cake was amazing, the service was amazing, and Ella was awesome to work with!

great cake but lacking service

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Paige P

the cake was good. They had lots of choices for flavors, but the woman who runs Classic Cakes is very abrupt which can easily be interpreted as rude.

Ella makes Magnificent Cakes

Reviewed on 6/02/2012 Jade Z

Ella of Classic Cakes and Confections created a stunning custom cake for our wedding! Not only was the cake stunning it tasted delicious too! Some of our guests told us they had multiple pieces of cake because they thought it was so delicious! Ella uses the finest ingredients,... Read More makes her own fondant, and her eye for design is fantastic! We were so happy with our cake!

Tasty

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 Rosa H

Our cake was delicious! We chose the lemon cake with vanilla topping.

Beautiful cake and great service!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Kathleen C

Ella was amazing! She was pleasant and easy to work with, and executed my exact vision on the day off! Not to mention her cakes taste incredible! Great customer service.

Classic Cakes and Confections

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Leah G

Excellent! Looked gorgeous. Tasted amazing. Each layer was a different flavor, and all the guests loved it. Just be prepared for a strongly opinionated backer -- she will tell you if your idea won't look good and she will be blunt about it!