Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Chef Stations, Family Style, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Lauren L

Mike and Dalise are so sweet and amazing to work with. Everything was so delicious and right on time.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Tracy B

I'm writing this review after 3 years because I now have a comparison having hosted another wedding in a different city for a younger daughter. The difference in service and attention to every detail is remarkable. David and his accommodating team do an amazing job from the... Read More food/presentation to making sure every aspect of the reception is sterling, even when conditions are challenging. As the floral designer told me in 2012 when she found that Classic City was handling the catering, "You don't have to worry about a single thing."

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Laura H

I'm from New York City, and our wedding was going to take place in Orange Beach. We were searching for an awesome caterer. My husband and I are foodies, so we had high hopes, on top of that my mom is a wedding planner, so we have worked with every caterer in the tri-state area.... Read More We found Classic City Catering, and kept our fingers crossed. We had no idea what to expect. At our tasting we were blown away. The food and presentation was New York Quality. It was mouth watering good. On top of that, they were easy to work with, wonderful communicators, and flexible. They were the hit of the wedding. Everyone was raving about the food. On top of that the service was top notch. We couldn't have been more happy. If you don't higher them, you are missing out. Thank you guys!

Hands down the best!

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Elizabeth E

Classic City exceeded my expectations every step of the way. We booked them for a morning wedding and they served their Jazz Brunch buffet menu which was absolutely fantastic. They had beignets and coffee and gourmet teas waiting for my guests upon arrival as well as other... Read More munchies before the ceremony, and they began their service right now time. All of their staff was amazing, especially their bartender who kept leaving the bar to make sure I had water throughout the reception as I visited my guests. And the food! I couldn't have asked for better. All of my guests from the NE kept going back for seconds and thirds and all of them came away with a new addiction to grits :) I would absolutely recommend Classic City to anyone and everyone planning an event in north Florida. Great job guys!

Beach bride

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Hilary M

Classic City exceeded my expectations! The food was wonderful and presentation was amazing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!