"Guests couldn't stop raving about the music..."

We are here to mix the music that will keep your guests dancing all night long - in the most creative, memorable, and unique way you can imagine. Forget the cheesy MCs and predictability of those other DJs - we let the music speak for itself!

Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony

MC Services, Music

New York, NY (646) 285-8631

Amazing Music - Pros With Class!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Agatha G

We can't thank Adam and Classic Events Music enough for DJing at our wedding. The entire process--from brainstorming music suggestions to planning the actual timeline of the evening--was seamless, easy, and fun! Adam is the consummate professional, and is super nice to boot.... Read More Not only did my husband and I LOVE the music (Adam managed to hit all of our "musts" while mixing in a few suggestions that were so on target we couldn't believe we hadn't put them on our list!), but several sets of guests independently came up to us and told us how great they thought the DJ was. Literally everyone was on the dance floor the entire night, from couples in their 70s to those of us in our late 20s/early 30s to our token 9-year-old guest. This is no small feat, as our music ranged from Ella Fitzgerald to The Supremes to Top 40. Adam knows exactly how to read the room and play the song that will either mellow things out or get people revved up. They are also an incredible value for the quality of service they provide. We can't rave enough about Classic Events Music -- you can't go wrong!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 T W

We are so happy we chose Classic Events to DJ and MC our wedding this past Saturday! (They also did our uplights and Gobo light, both of which was fantastic.) Adam was super responsive to our emails, met with us at the venue ahead of time to discuss details, and checked in... Read More during the actual wedding to make sure we were happy with the set. Most importantly, the music was spot on and everyone looked like they were having a great time--the dance floor was busy the whole night! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

2015-09-01T17:24:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks Tian! We had a blast!! Thank you so much for making us a part of your amazing wedding.

Classic events rocked our wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Jessica A

Music was very important to my fiancé and I for our wedding. We wanted to make sure we found a dj that wasn't the cookie cutter wedding dj- with the cheesy giveaways and fog machines! Adam and Bill from classic events really got what we wanted for our big day- a fun party... Read More atmosphere that people would always remember. The music was well thought out and had people on the dance floor from The beginning of the reception to well after the end! Classic events is a great choice if you're looking for a NYC dj with great music selection and a way to create a fun atmosphere but without the hefty price tag of most nyc djs. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Emily R

They did an awesome job as DJ for our wedding. They were very organized and attentive. Adam listened to us and made sure that everything we wanted played was played (and our "do not play" songs were left out as well)! They had a great mix of songs to add in, the MC was wonderful... Read More too. We are so happy that we chose them to DJ the wedding and highly recommend them!

2017-05-23T14:00:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jay and Emily, we loved being a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Deirdre D

Adam was an awesome DJ! He played everything we wanted to hear... and Wr asked for a lot! Everyone was saying how great the music was and this showed because the dance floor was packed the entire night (even during dinner)! Adam was very personable and fun to work with! I highly... Read More recommend Classic Events.

2017-04-24T14:03:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Deidre! We had a blast at Guastavino's!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Maureen W

Bill and Adam were an amazing team! They were easy to work with, professional and kind! Everyone had such a fun time and could not stop raving about the music, they even agreed to play an additional half-hour to keep the party going! Highly recommend this duo for your wedding... Read More reception.

2017-03-14T12:47:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Reenie and Jon! We had an amazing time with you!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Alisa G

Adam was a fantastic DJ for our wedding! Our families are not very large, so friends made up a little more than half of the guests. Adam played some classics to start the dancing but then played newer music as the night progressed. He even stuck to our Do Not Playlist when a... Read More guest requested a song off it. Adam kept things fun without being overbearing or trying too hard. Adam was professional, showed up on time, and is flexible with payment methods. He even helped us with some equipment for the ceremony. I strongly recommend Adam for your wedding.

2017-01-14T09:00:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alisa & Mark!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Margarita N

Adam was an awesome DJ for our NYC wedding this month! We had given him pretty specific instructions on keeping the party going and making sure people stayed on the dance floor and he definitely delivered! All our guests loved the music and danced until the venue shut down. He... Read More didn't spend any time on things we didn't want in the reception and asked us in advance about what traditions we wanted to include etc. My husband and I had an absolute blast. Adam even helped prep our ceremony songs at no extra charge which was incredible of him! If you're looking for an amazing wedding DJ, he is your guy.

2016-11-07T13:37:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Margartia and Derek! Your wedding was so much fun! Thanks for letting us be a part of it.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Dolores S

These guys were fantastic! Knew their music, had great personalities and were very accommodating when asked over and over again to stay later! Would highly recommend them for any kind of event!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Danielle I

What an amazing company. They truly take the time to see and create your vision for your night. We worked will Bill to create the music for our party. He was very professional and was very in-tuned to what we wanted for the night. He was sure to ask about the type of crowd we... Read More were having at the party and how the flow of the night would be so he could plan the perfect music to sync our night! Bill was awesome at reading the crowd and picked the perfect songs to keep everyone going! Our guest could not stop talking about how awesome the music was. I cannot rave enough about them!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Christina T

This DJ created a 5 star experience for my engagement party! I was so impressed with the level of service and attention to detail that Bill gave to our party. We loved the music and the slide show of photographs of myself and my fiancé. My guests raved about the ambiance that... Read More was created by Classic Events. I am so grateful that I booked our engagement party DJ with Classic Events and highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Daryl P

I can't say enough about how great it was to work with Adam at Classic Events. Adam was incredibly thorough when gathering all of our likes - and more importantly, dislikes - and created a setlist that kept the dance floor packed all night long. For weeks we had people telling... Read More us that it was the music was incredible and that they never danced so much at a wedding before. He really came through with some of our more particular requests and even took a cue from one of our guests to add one more song as no one wanted the night to end. Adam is a great guy, easy to work with, and we felt like he really cared about making our big day the dance party we were hoping for!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Sarah D

The whole experience with Classic Events was smooth and easy. They were professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and flexible. There is a detailed form that you fill out to get the process started and start to tell them what you want, and they are very responsive to any questions... Read More or concerns you have as well. Everything went great at my wedding and I would fully recommend Classic Events!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Di V

It was very easy to work with Classic Events Music. Adam, our DJ, was really responsible and detail-oriented. Everything went smoothly before and on the wedding day. Thank you so much, Adam and Classic Events Music! I highly recommend their service!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Katherine M

Adam as DJ and Bill as MC were a great duo! Our whole night had a great flow and most importantly there was never a dull moment on the dancefloor. Adam was our primary contact, and he was great in helping us think through how the night would be structured and our music style -... Read More he had many good insights based on a lot of experience. He met with us 2 times prior to the wedding (including a visit to the venue) and also came early on the day of to set up the microphone for our ceremony. Adam and Bill did a great job incorporating our specific requests, including 2 Greek wedding songs! Highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

I was beyond thrilled with Classic Events Music playing our wedding. The whole evening was seamless thanks to them, they easily moved everything along from cocktail hour to dinner to dancing. We provided some song suggestions and Adam was able to work with them and include other... Read More great songs that fit perfectly as well. We got a lot of compliments on how great the music was -- everyone danced a ton! Can't recommend Classic Events enough. Worth every penny. They'll make your evening!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Victoria M

We're so glad we chose Classic Events for our wedding last November at the India House in NYC. They're very professional and easy to work with. The music was great and Adam played all our requests. We didn't want all Top 40 music so Adam played a fun mix of tunes and kept the... Read More party going. We highly recommend Adam and Classic Events.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

What a fantastic experience! They were First Class all the way, from the moment we met to the end of our wedding night, they were nothing short of outstanding. Bill was excellent in every way, from responding to emails, to giving suggestions, scoping out the venue, and most... Read More importantly, performing. Bill and Adam are amazing and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone we know. We are very thankful we chose "Classic Events"! A+ all the way, you can't go wrong with these guys! Warmest Regards, The McCarty newlyweds.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Patrice H

Classic Events Music was key to making our wedding reception at the Bridgeview Yacht Club both fun and elegant. I was impressed with the personalized service from the first contact until the wedding itself. I was especially impressed with how Bill and Adam seamlessly... Read More incorporated the entertainment provided by my not-so-shy family members. I highly recommend Class Events Music!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Classic events made our wedding amazing!!! Many of our guests said our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to and Classic Events was the main reason. Bill met with us ahead of time and carefully listened to the many different genres of music we wanted to hear at the... Read More wedding. He knew what we needed for the cocktail our and guided us through the process. Bill & Joe were professional and fun and worked extremely well with our caterer. Their price was more than reasonable and they were so easy to work with. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Classic Events. Can't say enough good about them.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Daniela S

Adam is a true professional and was a pleasure to work with! He listened to our song suggestions and was able to get a sense of our music taste from our conversations. Everyone was up dancing and having a great time all night. Thanks Adam!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Darcey K

Classic Events, specifically Bill, DJ'd our wedding on October 3rd in Westchester, NY. Wow, we couldn't have asked for more in a DJ/MC. Bill was amazing from start in the planning process through the actual wedding. He never missed a beat (pun intended!) with even the... Read More smallest detail. He went above and beyond to give us the most amazing music experience from ceremony to dinner and lots of dancing too. Bill used all of our desired songs and was also an excellent sounding board for suggestions on the flow of special dances and when to do speeches etc. If you are looking for a vendor that you can count on to make your event great, look no further than Classic Events.

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

All time best DJ around! Everyone at our wedding was saying how great they were for weeks after. Adam kept the entire group (young and old) dancing all night by mixing in classic jams with some newer ones. Bill kept everything moving and was a wonderful MC - I didn't have to... Read More think about the timeline at all that night! These guys are real professionals and it doesn't hurt that they are both super nice as well! If you want a great party, hire these guys!!

Classic Events Music was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Stephanie F

Classic Events Music made our wedding night absolutely perfect. Not only was the music amazing and got everyone on the dance floor but Adam was so easy and pleasant to work with! My husband is from Australia and it is a custom over there to have a a close friend MC the night.... Read More Most DJs refused us this option but Adam was up for it and things worked out seamlessly. Adam knew when to let our MC have the floor but also took over the mic when needed to run the show. I also really appreciated the fact that they were willing to work with us on our budget. Definitely go with Classic Events Music…your wedding reception will be unforgettable!

Danced our butts off!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 brina g

We hired Classic Events for our wedding this past November and they were nothing but awesome! Adam was so helpful and so easy to work with. Me and my husband had recommended a wide array of music we wanted to be played and Adam did a great job at working all the songs in. He... Read More also accommodated everyone of all ages and the dance floor was never empty. I had a hard time leaving it! Defiantly would recommend Classic Events to anyone in search of a DJ.