A Classic Events Wedding is always a Classic Event

Classic Events is a Boutique Wedding Planning company that specalizes in personal attention and detail. We love what we do and it shows. Recognized by industry professionals as the Best of The Knot Weddings 3 Years in a row! Thanks to all of our amazing Brides!

$$$

Services

Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

New York City , NY

The Best!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

Danielle and her team at Classic Events are the best! I cannot recommend Danielle enough - she is organized, thorough, patient, creative, and kind. Hiring Danielle to help plan my wedding was the best decision my mother and I could have made. From the very beginning, Danielle understood the vision we had in mind for my wedding and came up with ideas that fit with our style. She always made herself available to answer questions and offer advice on wedding related matters ranging from the big (coming up with an overall look for the wedding) to the small (resolving disagreements over postage stamps). My mother and I also appreciated how Danielle would offer her honest opinion on pricing and value - what services were a good deal, where we should be more willing to spend and where we could save. Perhaps even most important, Danielle took much of the stress out of wedding planning by coordinating with all of the vendors on our behalf. She always listened carefully to what we wanted and was able to translate our vague descriptions of what we were looking for into concrete instructions for each of the vendors. She also made sure that all important wedding-related decisions were made well in advance so that we could be calm and relaxed in the weeks leading up to the wedding. As a result, by the time the wedding finally arrived, Danielle had everything planned out and organized so that it was completely stress-free! It was an absolute pleasure to work with Danielle and I am so grateful for her help. My wedding was everything I wanted it to be and more - in large part due to Danielle and her team. If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, I would wholeheartedly recommend hiring Danielle and the team at Classic Events.

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 3/05/2014 Chad N

I cannot recommend Danielle Elder of Classic Events more highly, she is quite simply the best. We had our wedding at Studio 450, a raw space, and were basically responsible for bringing in everything ourselves. When we started to feel like we were dealing with a dozen different vendors, we felt a day of coordinator would be just what we needed. What we got from Danielle though was so much more. She went above and beyond for us, helping us make dozens of choices ranging from transportation to scheduling to photos to…well…everything! Her and her assistant Nikki were absolutely wonderful and a joy to work with. From our first phone call to our first meeting through our wedding day, Danielle was dependable, responsive and always five steps ahead of us making sure everything was perfect for our wedding. Because of her, we simply had the best day of our lives. Her professionalism, organization and eye for detail are unparalleled. On the day of, thanks to her meticulously crafted timeline, she literally handled everything and because of her we never felt an iota of stress but was always there gently reminding us of when we needed to be somewhere. Any brides or grooms to-be seriously should look no further for a wedding coordinator, Danielle is the best in the business.

Great planner- highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 rachel n

Danielle had a tough job - and did wonderfully. The day was filled with a few challenges, which I heard was inevitable- but she handled it well.. I was able to focus on the wedding, and trusted her to make sure I was where I needed to be, WHEN I needed to be. I fully recommend her for Day-Of, and can assume that if I hired her to plan the whole event, she would have done just as remarkably.

Our Most Amazing Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Nicole H

Classic Events provided day-of planning services for our wedding and ended up being one of the best investments we have ever made. The month before the wedding, Danielle worked closely with us and our vendors to create an incredibly detailed and invaluable wedding timeline. Everyone knew when and where he or she had to be on the big day. Three days before the wedding, the venue threw us a curveball that made us crazy, but Danielle stepped in, told us not to worry, and organized a solution. When the big day finally arrived, Danielle and her assistant Nicole managed to tend to our every need, while simultaneously ensuring every detail from the catering, flowers, chuppah, placecards, and band was precise and beautiful. It’s like they were in five places all at once. Danielle, kept everyone moving and on schedule with a firm, but warm approach. Lastly, when we were outside taking pictures before the ceremony on a gorgeous but freezing fall day, she even took the bride’s frozen hands and put them in her pocket between shots to warm her up. Classic Events’ attention to all the small details with the personal caring touch allowed us and our families to fully enjoy every moment of the wedding and helped make it the best day of our lives!

Spectacular Day

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 amy t

Three cheers for Classic Events and Danielle Elder! From start to finish this team was organized, helpful and fun to work with. Danielle was incredibly respectful of our concerns and needs, coordinating a beautiful day that we'll remember for a lifetime. Even more importantly, she doesn't just tell you what you want to hear -- a type of candor I SO appreciated and found was very rare with the wedding coordinators I met. She's honest, direct and will give you the advice you need. On a personal level, Danielle was sensitive and patient -- from fielding my persistent (dare I say, perhaps annoying?) questions about floral arrangements, to showing up at the hotel the morning-of to personally fix a toenail polish smudge, to caring for our older guests' needs. She is kind, smart, fun and warm. I cannot recommend Classic Events highly enough. They are the BEST.

The best!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I used Danielle and her team from Classic Events in the month leading up to my wedding and they were amazing!! I had a difficult venue but Danielle and her team came in and took care of everything so that my day was absolutely stress free. From my first meeting with Danielle, I had complete confidence that everything would go as planned--and it did!! Danielle coordinated with all of my vendors, created a comprehensive timeline and managed everything the day of--including a printer that was closed unexpectedly--she immediately tracked them down and picked up my programs for me. She was also just beyond lovely to be around, which is so important. She thought of everything and the day was absolutely perfect!! I cannot recommend her more highly!! Danielle and her team were completely professional, organized, creative and so much fun! They also have great taste! Thank you, Classic Events, for being a part of our wedding and making it so easy for us to relax and enjoy!!

The best wedding planner!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Regina A

We were married this past July and we couldn't have asked for a better event planner than Danielle from Classic Events. We had our beautiful wedding at the Harvard Club and she made it a really classic and an elegant event. Danielle made this day so easy and everything was done the right way!! She was amazing!! It was also very easy and nice to work with her right from the start. You can feel she really loves to celebrate a couples love. Danielle and her team were truly dedicated and managed every detail and all the vendors she recommended were outstanding! We definitely would recommend Classic Events to anyone dreaming of making their day as special and memorable as they made ours.

Look no further for the most amazing planner!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Victoria F

There are not enough words to compliment Danielle, her company, and her team. We worked together to plan my wedding for 18 months, and I couldn't have done it without her. Danielle's professionalism shines through in every thing she does - from helping us find the perfect vendors, to helping me through a potential meltdown over a bump in the road! She is knowledgable, hardworking, and extremely level-headed and calm. Over the months we worked together, she became a friend and a confidant to both me and my fiancé. She helped us stick to our budget and stay on track with our time line thought the whole process. When I told her my fiancé was getting ready for the wedding in Rockaway, I was getting ready in Westchester, our church was in Manhattan and reception in Brooklyn, she didn't even bat an eye. Danielle and her team helped everything come together seamlessly. Her work is invaluable. I am so happy I had the opportunity to work with Danielle and would recommend her company and services to anyone looking to hire a planner.

Exceptional Prepardness & Flawless Execution

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Tani N

Classic Events was a critical part of making our day a success – not to mention working with them for day-of services was an absolute pleasure! Shannon and Danielle were extremely professional throughout the process. ~6 weeks out they made contact and helped us build the most organized and comprehensive timeline, down to the minute, complete with instructions on vendor arrivals, specific items to transport, checklists, etc. Nothing was missed. Danielle worked flawlessly leading up to the day reconfirming all of our vendors and informing them of timing. Her breadth of experience and depth of relationships with key vendors reassured us at every turn. Shannon attended our rehearsal and was the perfect right-hand lady, ensuring all of our wishes were honored. On the day, Shannon and her assistant Nikki again upheld the same standard – they were there in the background at every moment, excellent multi-taskers, kept us perfectly on time and anything we needed they had. Shannon kept her calm, always thinking five steps ahead, knowing exactly what to raise to our attention and when. Our day was a bit complex as we had guests at hotels near the venue (Tribeca), with transportation to the church (UES), and then additional transportation back to the venue – with bridal party, parents and b/g in separate transport and vendors setting up at both locations – everything went off without a hitch and it is completely thanks to them! We would (and will) 1,000% recommend Classic Events. We were in the best hands at every moment and both we and our families were beyond pleased with their services.

Essential part of our wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Katya S

We worked with Danielle and her team for "day-of" coordination. I know from friends who used other vendors that this service is literally just that, so from the start, our experience far exceeded our expectations. The day I met Danielle, I was immediately impressed by her punctuality (she will always be the first person to arrive at any appointment), her professional yet very personable attitude, and her do-what-it-takes approach. She made me feel very comfortable to reach out with questions as my husband and I navigated planning, and made sure we set aside a half day to walk through our venue and really visualize our wedding. Danielle thinks of absolutely everything, and I can honestly say, to all of my fellow type-a personalities, I have never had so much confidence in someone to deliver on every detail of our plan. (Her timelines are incredible - my entire family was impressed by how well-thought-out ours was.) When it came down to our wedding day, I realized how connected Danielle was to all of our other vendors, even our priest. She had already developed relationships with them to ensure everything went smoothly. And of course, there are always little things that you can't control. The most amazing thing about Danielle is that she takes care of them calmly and without the bridal party or families ever being disrupted. (We had a wardrobe malfunction pre-ceremony and Danielle actually sewed my bridesmaid's dress up.) We are all still talking about Danielle and her team as one of the best wedding decisions we made. Looking back now, I don't think they ever took a break... And Danielle made sure our families were all packed up and on the shuttles before she headed home. She's incredible. I could go on, but I think with one meeting, you will quickly understand why Classic Events is a must for your wedding day "team".

Amazing Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Heather N

Danielle at Classic Events & her team were wonderful to work with. Her attention to detail and calming attitude made the planning process very smooth. She suggested great vendors & we ended up using a lot of them. She was extremely responsive over emailing always replying within 24 hours or less. She attended almost every, if not every vendor meeting and site visit. The weekend of the wedding went flawlessly. I would highly recommend Danielle and her team to execute a creative, elegant, customized event or wedding.

Andrea Figliolo & Mario Longo

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Andrea F

Danielle and her team from Classic Events were spectacular. We could NOT have had this wedding without their help and wedding planning wisdom. My husband and I discussed the day after our wedding that hiring Classic Events was the best wedding decision we made and the best money we spent. Danielle is a true professional in every sense of the word, is always calm and composed, and had everything under control and timed perfectly. She was the reason I was not a lunatic bridezilla and I got to really enjoy my wedding day. I told all of my friends and acquaintances who are engaged that they would be CRAZY not to hire Classic Events for their weddings. I honestly cannot compliment their team enough.

Best planner in NYC!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Dory L

Danielle had a huge role in making our wedding day the best day of our lives! She kept me sane, fed and happy and probably shielded me from knowing about 100 little problems! If anything went wrong I had NO IDEA. I was blissfully unaware of logistics thanks to Danielle. Danielle made me feel like nothing could go wrong. It was a stress-free day because of her! Danielle and her assistant Nikki were truly amazing and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! Just a few minutes after meeting Danielle I knew she was the right choice. I felt instantly comfortable with her - like I could tell her anything. I only hired Danielle as a day-of planner but she started working on a day of timeline and coordinating vendors a month before the big day and was always available to take my call or return my email. She continued helping me the day after the wedding with honeymoon plans. She had a great relationship with all my vendors. She was polite and professional and was truly a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Danielle to help make your wedding day easy, stress-free and amazing!

Exactly the wedding I wanted!

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 Adira S

I hired Danielle of Classic Events to provide full planning services approximately 9 months before my wedding. She understood at our first meeting the type of (traditional and nontraditional) wedding I was looking for and worked with me to give me exactly the day my husband and I wanted. Danielle provided us with a selection of great vendors that I probably would never have found on my own, definitely not with such ease. She maximized my limited time by making the process of choosing vendors organized and focused. She offered recommendations and guidance at all times to assist me in making decisions, but the choices were always my own. Danielle is a professional in every way. She always responded to me in a timely manner and answered all of my (and my various family member's) questions. She kept to the budget I set and made sure that everything happened in a timely way so that nothing ever felt rushed or stressful. She is also likeable and pleasant which helped make the planning process enjoyable. I was able to relax in the days leading up to the wedding and the wedding day itself was completely stress-free because Danielle made sure everyone and everything was coordinated. I was able to focus on fully enjoying and experiencing my wedding because Danielle took care of everything. My husband, our families and I cannot thank her enough.

Absolutely Amazing!! Thanks to Danielle

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Shan L

As soon as I met Danielle, I knew she would be the guiding light to help me have the wedding of my dreams. Danielle impresses as a knowledgeable, well organized and a professional planner. Who from the start was able to negotiate our contract for the venue and lock in the date with vendors. Every vendors recommend by her were excellent which resulted in elegant flowers and wonderful pictures for our wedding. We had our monthly meeting in the local cafe, and she was always warm and approachable. She kept all planning on time & me on track with making major decisions. In looking back at the total wedding process, Danielle made everything flow with ease and we were able to enjoy our special day without any stress. I am exceptionally grateful that I had her by my side, the wedding day was flawless due to her detailed timeline for everyone. Because of her, we enjoyed every moment of our wedding with our family and friends. Thank you Danielle, and I couldn't imagine planning the wedding without you!

Wedding of my dreams

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Beth C

We used Classic Events for planning and "day of services" and I am so glad we decided to have Danielle as our wedding planner! At first, we weren't quite sure whether we wanted to use a wedding planner, but we live in DC, and while I'm originally from the NY area, I had no idea where to start planning a wedding in NYC. Danielle directed us to the best vendors, and negotiated with all of our vendors so that we got the very best prices. She was also very organized, detail-oriented and kept us right on schedule on our wedding day. Even our rabbi commended her for making sure the wedding ceremony proceeded in a timely manner. When I first started planning, I had a vision of what my wedding would look like and Danielle helped make all of my ideas become a reality! We wanted a mix of middle-eastern music, top-40, and latin rock and we got it, we wanted black lace table cloths and we got that too!! I would definitely recommend Classic Events to anyone looking for wedding planning services. You won't be sorry!

Danielle Elder

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Rachel R

Danielle performed day of coordination for our wedding day. She got involved several months before the wedding to get up to speed with our vendors and planning thus far. She was always professional and has a calming nature that helps put a stressed bride at ease. She was very organized in helping us put together a day of timeline and making sure we didn't miss any details. She executed all of the setup on the wedding day flawlessly and was diligent in keeping us on schedule and making sure we got to take all of the photos we wanted with our photographer. Her assistants were also helpful and professional. I wanted to try to enjoy my day without having to worry about anything and Danielle helped me do that. I had full confidence and trust in her and would highly reccommend her services! Thank you Danielle and team for your amazing work!!

Terrific!

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Michelle C

Working with Danielle was truly amazing. Her calm, pleasant and professional demeanor really helped us organize the wedding of our dreams. We had a destination wedding, and Danielle worked arduously to ensure we secured all the vendor agreements, organized the timeline of events, and work with the venue manager- all from several hundred miles away. We especially valued Danielle's presence and help the weekend of our wedding. We are truly grateful for her on-site availability to assist with the ceremony rehearsal, the welcome reception and all the final coordination for the big day. She took burden off our plates and eased our minds by attending to all the little details that typically come with wedding stress. Finally, I cannot say enough about Danielle's integrity, professionalism and goodwill that she built with us throughout the planning process. We wish her only the best in her future endeavors and much success.

Classic Events made even our HURRICANE wedding abs

Reviewed on 9/25/2011 Melissa K

Hiring Danielle was the best choice we made during the wedding process - she is an absolute delight! Not only was she professional, knowledgeable, and amazingly organized, but she also formed a wonderful relationship with myself, my husband, and our entire family. Whether I needed advice on flowers and cake, etiquette tips on invitations, or someone to just calm my nerves when things became overwhelming; Danielle was there for me. And THEN, our wedding managed to fall on the weekend Hurricane Irene. It was definitely not a "glitch" we had anticipated, and after our church canceled the day before, I really didn't know if our wedding would go forward. With Danielle however, there was no need to worry. In the same breath she broke the news about the church, she informed us that she'd already booked a new location and had our Reverend agree to officiate (despite a 1 1/2 hour drive in terrible weather). Danielle spent an entire day coordinating a new schedule with our vendors and our ceremony/reception location, so we would still have our special day in the face of subway shut downs and mandatory evacuations. Through it all, she was smiling, and happy, and made me feel completely confident that all was well. At the end, we had a wedding that was even more beautiful and perfect than we could have imagined. Danielle turned what could have been a nightmare into an absolute dream!! If you need a wedding consultant - she is the right choice to make... no matter what, she'll come through for you, and at the end, you won't want to say goodbye.

Classic Events was Excellent! Made my wedding day

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Lisa K

I used Classic Events for my wedding this summer and used the "Day-of" service but got so much more than I had hoped for! Danielle was so knowledgeable, supportive and helpful throughout the entire process and knows so much about how to plan an amazing NYC wedding! She was extremely professional and well organized, responsive to emails and accommodating to setting up meetings while considering everyone's busy schedules. She had great ideas for finding everything from flip flops, head pieces to decorations and every type of vendor at great prices. She coordinated more than 6 vendors for us with precision and expertise, couldn't have done it without her. She helped make our wedding day the beautiful and memorable day it was by ironing out all the little glitches along the way. Best of all she was an extremely well organized, calm and in control on my wedding day and kept everything moving along very smoothly so that no one in the bridal party needed to even think about the flow of the evening. Her supportive presence helped keep me relaxed and focused on having a great time at my wedding!

Classic Events created the PERFECT wedding!

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Caroline S

Danielle at Classic Events helped us to create the PERFECT wedding! From scoping out venues, photographers, and DJ's, to putting on the finishing touches with last-minute parasols and fans, Danielle was on top of it all. What should have been day-of craziness went so smoothly, there wasn't one hitch or problem and I was completely confident that everything was under Danielle's detail-oriented control. Danielle was the epitome of professionalism and she managed everything with a welcome calm--especially considering how frantic wedding planning can be. She also was excellent at being a mother-of-the-bride wrangler when necessary. All of our guests told us it was literally "the BEST" wedding they've ever been to and I don't doubt it! Most, if not all, of this is all thanks to Danielle and Classic Events. I have been recommending her to anyone I know looking for an amazing wedding planner! Thank you so much for making our special day so perfect!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 Amy F

My husband and I used Danielle's "day-off wedding" services and she did an amazing job. She was extremely dependable and everything on our wedding day ran smoothly. It was because of Danielle that my husband and I didn't need to worry about anything and could just enjoy our big day!

TO Classic Events