Classy Chassis Rentals

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
F412b66b d91a 408d 92ec 1755c3bf8322~rs 100

Serving All Southern California, Los Angeles, CA Serving All Southern California (818) 321-9022

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Nicole D

Classy Chassis was a gorgeous addition to our wedding day! Mel himself drove us and he was perfectly lovely and poured us our champagne and set up our chocolates in the extreme heat we had the weekend of our wedding. We rented the 1958 Silver Sable and it was gorgeous! It gave... Read More us some beautiful photos and was a magical ride from our ceremony venue to our reception venue. Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Matthew C

Mel was outstanding from the beginning. Quick responses via email and I was delighted to find out when our driver came to pick us up, it was Mel! We got a 62 Rolls Royce that just looked beautiful and my wife just loved every bit of it. Mel was also very patient with the venue... Read More and the photographer, moving the car as necessary to allow the photographer to get a great shot of the car with us in it/in front of it. He didn't hesitate to provide any service we needed.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Ramon d

I had never considered a “getaway” car as a possibility when we were getting married - but it was on my wife’s wishlist… and what a brilliant and memorable idea it was. The Rolls pulled up to our venue, a Tuscan Barn on a vineyard hillside and parked outside, with a red carpet... Read More and all, in it’s full glory, about 20 minutes before the last dance. All of our guests were near giddy with how classy and cool it was, and it just made the final part of our day perfect. Our driver took us from the venue down PCH, and then to a beach, where we put our feet in the water as man and wife, before being driven back to our hotel room. It’s as classy as you can hope, and as easy a transaction as you can handle. What a great experience.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Emily M

Classy Chassis has been amazing! From start to finish, they have been so responsive to my emails and questions. The car choices are incredible and it was so fun to experience riding in a classic car. Our grand exit was perfect and it was such a rush to leave our wedding in... Read More style! Our drive and customer service was on point. Thank you so much for making our day so special

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Kelly A

They were so friendly. It only cost a little more than renting a limo locally and that was because the car had to be driven up to Santa Barbara for the wedding. Such a wonderful experience!

Beautiful vintage car, outstanding service

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Lucy A

From the first contact with Classy Chassis, they were responsive, very professional, friendly, accommodating and extremely easy to work with and the service on the wedding day was outstanding and flawless. We rented a beautiful classic 1962 White Rolls Royce. It was such a treat... Read More to be chauffeured to and from the chapel in such style and in such a beautiful, well-maintained, classic, vintage car – it was very special. So many wonderful and precious photo opportunities - it was lovely for our guests too who really enjoyed taking photos with such a beautiful vintage car - the pictures were fabulous! We were thrilled, it was perfect, so many wonderful memories. THANK YOU CLASSY CHASSIS!

Amazing Cars, Amazing Day

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 tammy a

The cars from Classy Chassis Rentals were so beautiful, we ended up using 3 of them for my sister's wedding this summer!! There was a perfect white Rolls for the bride & groom, of course. But then they also opted to hire vintage cars for both sets of parents for the drive... Read More away: the classic black & silver Bentley for our parents (my sister was the bride), and then the beautiful sand & sable Rolls for Mark's parents (the groom). The photos are amazing, seeing all 3 of those gorgeous vintage beauties on the green lawn, with the parents and our whole wedding party there. And the service from the drivers was impeccable. What a beautiful and memorable experience!!

Classy Chassis was AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

As a bride on her wedding day you can not imaging how nervous I was. I wanted everything to be perfect from the dress and tux, to the limo service, to the napkins on the table. Classy Chassis did not let me down! The went above and beyond my expectations! Mel Harrison our... Read More driver was charming and professional, the limo was immaculate and on time, and the service was First Rate! I have recommend Classy Chassis to my cousin and friend who have upcoming Weddings. They both booked Classy Chassis. Enough Said. Thank you Classy Chassis. An extremely happy customer and bride. Leesa Kushner

Best Gift Ever!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

I gave my Niece a gift certificate from Classy Chassis for her wedding. It was better than I ever could have imagined! The car was gorgeous and my Niece and her husband were treated like royalty! They had the best time! They chose a beautiful vintage sand and sable Rolls Royce... Read More and now want to rent it every year on their anniversary. I would recommend this wonderful company to anyone who wants to rent a vintage Rolls Royce for their wedding.

perfect ending to our night!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Melissa W

Classy Chassis Rental was the perfect choice for us! We ended our wedding with a bang walking up to a beautiful black and silver Bentley. We got so many compliments from our guest wondering where we found such a classic car. The service was awesome and easy, Mel (the owner)... Read More picked us up and took us to In-n-out for a late night snack after our amazing wedding, then took us to our hotel. If your looking for a something different than and ordinary limo, I defintely reccomended Classy Chassis Rental! You won't be disappointed!

Classy Chassis Rental

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Jennifer D

We used Classy Chassis Rentals for my daughters wedding at Limoneira Ranch in September. We rented the 1962 Rolls Royce and it was absolutely perfect. Mel was very accommodating and I would recommend using this company not just for a wedding but for any event. They are very... Read More professional and respond to all your questions and concerns promptly with kindness and respect. Don't hesitate to use Classy Chassis Rentals you will not be disappointed!

Such a treat!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 vanessa b

I treated my parent's and my groom (now happily married) to the 1958 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud to pick them up the day of our wedding. They loved it!!! It was beautiful! Mel was amazing from beginning to finish. They are so accomodating and really worked with me to get what I... Read More wanted. We got to take a ton of pictures posing with the car which turned out beautiful! I definitely recommend Classy Chasis and will use them again!!! Thanks again Mel!!!

Absolutely Great!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Zohe F

Classy Chassis is accommodating with last minute client requests. The driver was punctual, and actually a little early! They were great with communicating with us on the day of the wedding and prior to the event. We have used them in the past and they have been consistent with... Read More these standards. We would definitely recommend them to other brides and clients!

Classy and Charming

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Scott B

Mel took great care of us. Worked around our wedding and saved us some money. Beyond that, it was awesome to see that Rolls Royce sitting there when we exited the church. Needless to say, wife was very happy, we would highly recommend them. Thanks Mel!

Classy Vintage Cars and Great Service

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Lyra V

Classy Chassis Rentals not only have a great selection of getaway bridal cars, but also provide lovely service! Mel, the owner was a darling, scheduled us effortlessly, gave us a great deal, champagne, and was just a delight as he drove us himself from the wedding to our hotel.... Read More The car contributed to our wedding's over-all classy and romantic feel! Our photos with it came out great! See our video if you'd like to see the possibilities! https://vimeo.com/108495009 We're so happy my sister found them for her wedding, and we got to use them for ours! We will forever recommend Mel and Classy Chassis! Can't go wrong with them!

wedding day transportation

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Heather G

If I could give Classy Chassis more stars I would!!! I recently got married on Sept 6 and we used Classy Chassis as our method of transportation (we reserved the 1960 white RR). From the initial meeting the manager has always been on top of it! He responded quickly to my... Read More request for a RR for our wedding, met with us within the same week and had our contract ready to go. What really sold us was that he let us see the selection of RR that he had available for the day of AND let us sit in them. After we set up all the details for our big day the manager always responded within a timely manner and answered any questions I had. On the day of our wedding the driver was early, took the quickest route to the church, photos, and reception, and most importantly WAS EXTREMELY NICE!!!! He even helped me with my wedding dress and assisted our photographer with holding my veil out in the wind (haha). To top it off, a few minutes into the reception I realized I was no longer wearing my garter and I had no idea where I lost it! My mother took the time to call Classy Chassis & see if it was left behind, which in fact it was (how that happened I don't know). They went ahead and mailed it back to me free of charge. My husband and I had the best experience with classy chassis!! Oh, and did I mention we had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries awaiting us after the ceremony ;)

Awesome car, great service

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Helen V

I hired Classy Chassis to provide our "getaway" ride from our venue back to the hotel-- it was a surprise for my husband and he loved it. Mel was great to work with on the front end, very pleasant and professional and just a very nice person. Our driver was prompt and very... Read More professional, and the car was beautiful. Highly recommend.

STUNNING

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Megan M

We rented a 1962 white Rolls Royce. It was everything we pictured. It was the exact car from the website! The driver was awesome and friendly. The company even threw in free champagne! It was the perfect way to ride off into our new life together!

RR rental

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Aline B

Overall good service. The '50 RR we used was nice but not really maintained. It almost overhead on the way to venue. It all turned out well, but wish it was more reliable. Driver was very attentive and nice.

Perfect & Timeless

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Heather

Beautiful classic cars. They were extremely professional, showed up early, clean, reliable and wonderful to have something different.

Great service but a hot ride

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Vanessa m

Working with Mel was absolutely amazing, very accomidating and quick to reply to emails and return calls. I had a few changes to the contract and Mel was quick to make the changes and send back the revised copy to make sure everything was set. He made sure to confirm with me the... Read More week of the wedding. The driver Mark I believe was his name was an absolute delight, fun driver and a nice cruise to the venue location. The only complaint would be that the AC was jus not sufficient due to the 100+ degree weather but overall a great company to deal with. Also the minimum hours as well as prices compared to other companies was A huge difference! They are in it for the experience not the money!!

EXCELLENT!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 vanessa p

Words cant describe how happy I am that I picked this vendor.Mel was a pleasent to work with and since they picked me up at my hotel to go to my ceremony till the very end I felt like a vip.Extremly happy

Rolls Royce, sand/sable

Reviewed on 12/31/2011 Tanya

I called a ton of places looking for a car to take me and my husband from our ceremony in Malibu to the reception in Hollywood. Most people I talked to were short with me and pushy. With Mel I received a call back and he was kind and answered my questions. They had a large... Read More selections of cars and they had the car we really wanted available. We were going for more of a vintage feel and the Rolls Royce in the Sand/sable was perfect. They were there early and were able to get us around traffic on the 101, amazing! The only small issue was it was a bit hot that day and I don't think that air in those vintage cars works really great! Didn't help that I had a 20 lb dress on making it pretty hot. They did have plenty of cold water for us to drink on our drive. The pictures came out great with the car and it was a great experience.

Beautiful car!

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Kirsten C

We hired Classy Chassis to pick us up from the church, take us to the beach for pictures and then return us to the church. The driver was professional and on time. The car was in good condition and really added to our day! I highly recommend this company if you want to have a... Read More fun classy car as part of your day!

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Isabel L

they were so professional, on time, and provided transportation throughout our wedding day!! Great service!!