Clear Vision Videography

Serving all of Connecticut

Your video, your way.

At Clear Vision, we believe your wedding video should be as unique and beautiful as the bride it features! With us, you can expect a stress-free and fun experience, with fully customized packages for any style and budget. To see if we still have your date available, please contact us through our website or email us at [email protected]

Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Serving all of Connecticut (866) 581-7410

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Nicole L

We are so glad we made the decision to have this company film our wedding. From the beginning Steve was patient with us as we decided on the coverage and end product would be best for us. Jay was prompt and so friendly on the day. It was a joy to have him with us. The end... Read More product was fantastic, I get giddy all over again when I watch it. He really captured the raw emotion of the day and it's fun to be able to relive it over and over again. Thank you guys so much!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Belanie B

i’m extremely impressed by the way they were able to remain professional and practically hidden throughout the day. I had expressed that I was a little self-conscious about being on camera, so they recommended documentary-style coverage which is basically where they try and make... Read More sure you’re not aware you’re on camera. they did just that and I was able to enjoy my day rather than constantly worrying about how I looked throughout! thanks guys for putting my mind at ease. the video looks amazing too!

Absolutely love their work!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015

Their films are very endearing and artistic; we absolutely love the work they do in editing. Before we discovered their website, we had actually decided on not having a videographer, however once I saw examples of their work and showed my fiance, we had to have them! I strongly... Read More believe that what you pay for is what you get. If you don’t budget much for the videographer and skimp on how many hours you want them present, they then have less footage to work with so your film may or may not be as amazing as you had hoped. Believe me Clear Vision is definitely worth every cent!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Anna M

We got married in September 2017 and the experience with Clear Vision was really great! It was really important to us that our videographer caught all the important stuff but also went unnoticed throughout the night and he did just that. There was no big flashlight shining over... Read More anyone when they dance to make them feel uncomfortable, which I have always disliked at other weddings. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Mallory B

ERNESTO!!! What an awesome guy! My husband and I loved him. So personable, professional, knowledgeable. He came in & got right to work. I literally had no idea he was even there half the time. He never got in the way or was over bearing at all. He was such a dedicated... Read More individual. He made our wedding so relaxed & enjoyable.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rita M

We are SO happy with our wedding videos! We received a 20 minute video and a 4 minute highlight reel, and both are amazing. The editing is perfect-- I've had many people tell me they laughed and cried while watching it. I also never noticed the videographer during the wedding,... Read More but managed to capture every special moment. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 jackie e

My husband Ryan and I got married June, 2017. I was a little concerned that we had not met in person with our videographer but I trusted it would all work out. All I cared about was having my wedding on tape. Daniel was great to work with. I was surprised at how well the final... Read More product came out and I can't stop reliving that day over and over. I highly recommend Clear Vision Videography!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alina I

Great value for the price - Brad, who did the videography at our wedding was wonderful & captured many precious moments on camera! The rest of the team is great at being responsive via e-mail/phone. What I really appreciated was how easy the process to hire them was - everything... Read More was done online and in a timely manner, there were no hidden fees and the prices for all things we could opt in for were upfront. Really appreciated how professional the team was!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Rebecca S

My husband and I got just got married a few weeks and we had an amazing experience with Clear Vision ! Our videographer, Jesse, was so wonderful to work with. I was a little hesitant because I had never spoken to him directly or met him before, but I trusted Clear Vision would... Read More provide a quality videographer and they absolutely delivered! Jesse worked so well with our photographers and made sure that he captured everything the photographer did! He also paid attention to the little details like fixing my train or my necklace when it was out of place, which I was so grateful for! It's only been a few weeks, so we have not seen the final product yet, but I can't wait to see the final video, as I'm sure it will be amazing!! If you're unsure of whether or not to have a videographer, do it. And hire Clear Vision, because they were affordable and captured our day perfectly :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Julie R

My husband and I got married on August 4, 2017 and we had an amazing experience with Clear Vision Videography! Our videographer, Anton, did a great job and made sure to film everything that was important to us. He also worked very well with my photographer on site even though... Read More they didn't know each other (sometimes videographers and photographers can be in each other's space, but that wasn't the case for us). The final product that Clear Vision delivered was fantastic. We love our hour long video and we were so happy to share the 5 minute highlight reel with our friends and family. Everyone complimented the video, and we thought the transitions between scenes were very smooth and well done with the music on top of it (songs we had previously selected). Clear Vision is also great at customer service and always wrote back to us promptly. We recommend using this company 100%! Thanks :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sarah M

We weren't sure about hiring a videographer at first due the high prices but Clear Vision worked with us to find the best package that was affordable and would capture our day. They were available with my question and concerns after to the product was done and edits were made.... Read More And we're agreeable to many changes I suggested. My one suggestion is make sure you specify what you want them to capture, what may be important to the bride might not always be as obvious as you think.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Dana W

My husband and I are so happy that we decided to go with Clear Vision Videography. Throughout the whole process, the entire team was so attentive, professional, and willing to do whatever we wanted for our special day! Michael, our wedding day videography, was AMAZING!!! He was... Read More on time, so sweet, and willing to capture whatever we envisioned. We had just received our 60 minute wedding video that captured all of the major highlights of our day, as well as, a 4 minute highlight reel. It was awesome because Clear Vision asked you what songs you would like to include in your trailer. Their end product totally exceeded our expectations!! We can watch it over and over again. Thank you again for making these films that we can now enjoy for our years to come! -Dana and Josh

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Christine P

There are not enough words to say about how spectacular clear vision videography is! On our wedding day, the videographer was able to capture all of our special moments. He was so professional and was able to film it all while blending into the background, so we felt at ease.... Read More The highlight reel and full length video of our day is outstanding, I keep watching them over and over again! I highly recommend this company. They walked us through the package options and assisted in picking great music for the video. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Sanaz A

Zach was wonderful!! We didn't know if we really wanted videography at the wedding but were convinced. Zach quietly filmed the evening and captured our greatest moments without interfering. He did a great job!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Diana M

We couldn't be happier after choosing Clear Vision for our special day. Robert was very professional and made the entire process very stress free for us. We were originally on the fence about having a videographer and with only a few months until the wedding, Clear Vision was... Read More able to make it possible for us. Their prices are very reasonable and they have a variety of packages to chose from. On the day of our wedding, all of our special moments were captured and everything went very smoothly. You honestly don't even notice them videotaping throughout the day which made for excellent footage. I would recommend Clear Vision to anyone looking for reliable, trustworthy and professional videographers.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Shannon V

Clear Vision is amazing! This weekend we got our wedding video back and I have already watched it three times. They captured every moment I could have hoped for. Brad did an awesome job and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I barely noticed him the entire night and yet he... Read More still managed to catch everything! I would recommend them to anyone. Our only regret is that we didn’t book him for longer! We went back and forth about having a videographer and my biggest piece of advice is to spend the extra money because it’s totally worth it!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Nate C

You get what you pay for. After reading reviews and viewing their portfolio, I thought I had found an absolute steal for a videographer. After receiving the "finished product" I was beyond disappointed. There was a terrible high pitched buzzing during our entire ceremony which... Read More made it extremely difficult to focus on what was being said. The editing was so poor, there were shots of me laughing during the ceremony while my officiant was talking and hadn't even made a joke. The audio was also off sync through part of the ceremony (lips moving but no sound). It also looked like they ran out of shots because duplicates were being used left and right. Which wasn't surprising because our videographer left earlier in the evening. The quality of the video was also very poor (blurry shots, jerking motions that made you feel ill, cameraman running in front of his own shot during the ceremony). We paid extra for a five minute highlight video that included "whooshing" transition sounds between shots that sounded like they belonged on a powerpoint presentation. What was most baffling is that they were genuinely surprised when I brought up a few major issues with the videos. As if nothing was wrong with them. Even after submitting edits I received a second finished product that now had new issues (wedding march music playing while bridal party was coming down the aisle, audio randomly cutting off). For the price, I wasn't expecting cinematic greatness but something I would at least be excited to share with friends and family on social media. I'm grateful that we at least have video from the day, but had I known it would be such poor quality I may have splurged a bit more. I've requested the raw footage that will hopefully be more promising than the edited versions.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Renee H

We are so happy that we decided to go with Clear Vision for our videography. We researched a ton of videographers, and we chose Clear Vision because they were organized, professional, and very economical compared to some of the other outrageous prices that we saw out there.... Read More They were extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. On the day of our wedding, the videographer clearly knew exactly what he was doing in order to capture everything that was important to us. We went with a package that gave us a 5-minute highlight video, and a one-hour video that included our whole ceremony, all the speeches, the signature dances, and much more. The final product was excellent and incorporated all of the music we wanted with great video work. Clear Vision didn't just edit together random clips, but they did a tremendous job capturing the essence of the day and telling our story. I can honestly say that we think our videos came out much better than the videos of some other people we know who paid over five times the price of what we paid. You definitely won't regret going with Clear Vision.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Rachel D

Had such a great experience. The videographers arrived very early to make sure that they were organized and that we had everything we needed. They went above and beyond to capture our day. They were very organized and quick to reply whenever we had questions. Would highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Emily C

The staff at Clear Vision was so easy and great to work with. From the beginning to the days leading up to the wedding, they always were there to confirm any details or last minute questions. Robert, was so easy to get in contact with for any questions or updates as we changed... Read More the timeline of the day last minute. Our videographer, Daniel, was super helpful in making sure we achieved all of the shots we wanted to on the day of. We had a phone call in the days leading up to the wedding where he truly put me at ease on how best to accomplish everything we wanted to. We received our video(s) within two months and the footage and editing look great. We had the drone footage which was absolutely breathtaking and are so glad we were able to get this as a part of our video package. The team is also great with making changes and we are looking forward to seeing the final product. It is so great being able to relive that day. Thank you again Robert and team!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jessica T

We are very happy with our decision to hire Clear Vision to document our wedding! From when we first reached out to them they were very responsive, helpful, and easy to work with. Their packages included everything we were looking for at a very reasonable price and they helped... Read More to walk us through all of the different options to make our decision as easy as possible. On the day of our wedding our videographers arrived on time, shot at both our getting ready and venue location, and were very pleasant to work with. They made sure to get all the shots we requested while remaining in the background and not interfering with the ceremony or events. After the wedding Clear Vision returned both our wedding video and highlights video very quickly and worked with us to make sure both videos were exactly what we wanted. The final product is wonderful and will provide us with memories that last forever. We would highly recommend Clear Vision to anybody!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kristyn H

We hired Clear Vision for our wedding last September, and they were amazing! We ended up running a bit behind towards the end of the reception, and our videographer Michael stayed longer than originally planned in order to get all of the important shots, which we were extremely... Read More appreciative of! Our wedding video and highlight reel both came out fantastic. We waited until our 1 year anniversary to watch the full video, and it was well worth the wait! It was so much fun to relive the memories from the best day of our lives. We highly recommend Clear Vision!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Lindsy K

Clear Vision was great to work with from beginning to end. Robert was so helpful with any pre-wedding planning or questions. Our videographer Anton was prompt and did an awesome job at capturing everything we wanted. We also barely new he was there the entire day. Our video came... Read More out beautiful. They also had awesome prices. I would definitely recommend Clear Vision to anyone for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Carolyn B

My husband and I are so happy we chose Clear Vision to do our wedding video. Not only did they offer the most economical packages of all the videographers we researched, but they also offered a variety of options, video lengths, etc. We got a package that included a full-length,... Read More edited video (over one hour) as well as a 5 minute highlight reel. Both videos came out great! The highlight reel is wonderful for sharing with family and friends and the full-length video is priceless because it captures our entire ceremony, best man's toast, and all the other key moments of our wedding. The editing of the video is amazing and we got to choose exactly the music we wanted as well, which isn't the case with most videographers. This company was also very organized, detail oriented, and easy to work with. We didn't get to meet our videographer until the day of, but he turned out to be great! Very professional and personable, went the extra mile, and got a lot of wonderful shots and terrific audio. We would highly recommend this company to anybody! Pictures are great and we loved our photographer as well, but they are no replacement for a professional quality video. So glad we invested the money and went with Clear Vision!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Jennifer M

Clear Vision did a great job with our wedding videos! We have one 40 minute video and one short one that I shared on social media. They were easy to work with and were happy to edit the short video to add in a few more shots from the longer video that I liked. I appreciated that... Read More they were willing to edit the video after sending it to me. We are very happy with it!