Clearly In Focus Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

Orlando, FL

Wonderful from the start!

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Tori B

I met Adrienne and one of her assistants at a bridal show and loved the connection! Adrienne worked with me to get the shots I wanted. I love the way my pictures turned out!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Carolyn M

My husband and I had a terrible experience with the photographer we originally hired, and after feeling so discouraged, we met Adrienne and immediately knew we wanted to work with her! She was so easy to work with, tons of fun, and super easy to communicate with! Her portfolio was absolutely beautiful and we are very excited to get our photos! Would recommend her to anyone a million times over!

A pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Christa B

Adrienne and her team were absolutely fabulous to work with. She is creative and is very helpful setting up the perfect picture. She was never in the way and was able to capture all our best memories. She is so easy to get along with and was very thoughtful. I'm so glad we had Adrienne there!!

SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Audrey J

Adrienne is the best! I have not seen my pictures yet, but she was just such a great help throughout the day! She was the only one of the vendors that kept checking in on me to make sure that I was doing alright. The few pictures that I saw on her camera just after they were taken were AMAZING!!! We had 2 photographers all day so we could capture all of the pre-wedding photos. She even took items from the wedding with her so that she could take pictures of it afterwards to make sure we got pictures of it. I would recommend her to anyone! She was also a lot of fun and took a lot of out of the box shots, not the normal photo of the rings on the flowers and the kissing and the bride and groom looking at each other, you know the old school boring photos that everyone has! I am really looking forward to seeing all the photos that she was able to get of our group and of my husband and me.

WILL BE CALLING AGAIN

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Lauren F

Adrienne and her assistant Claire were great! She listened to what I wanted on our big day and made it very comfortable.

Send Email