Cleveland Music Group

Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Toledo, Cincinnati

Bands, DJs, Jazz & Classical Ensembles

Cleveland Music Group (formerly Jerry Bruno Productions) is a full-service entertainment provider that guarantees more acts, better music and higher standards for an event your guests will never forget! Just one call connects you to our fabulous roster of professional bands, class-act DJs, jazz artists and ceremony musicians. You'll also find a wide variety of event room decor on our website, from multiple photobooth options to custom lighting. Visit today to get started!

Classical, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Mariachi, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

5795 Canal Road, Cleveland, OH Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Toledo, Cincinnati (216) 986-1808

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Shana G

We used both the Sonata Strings (trio), and had DJ Eric Smith for our wedding, and they both delivered. Tanis with Sonata Stringswas great with customizing the music to our unique ceremony, and Eric was perfect! Eric was able to take our differences in music, and coordinate... Read More the perfect mix of reception music. I received many compliments on him throughout the night and even after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Eric, but the coolest thing about the Cleveland Music Group is that every DJ has their own video, so you can kind of tell a little bit about their personality and how they will fit with you. They were a little more than I wanted to spend, but worth every dollar.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Mona W

This company was by far one of the most PROFESSIONAL to work with of all the vendors we hired for our special day. From beginning to end, we truly felt like we were in good hands not only picking Cleveland Music Group, but specifically DJ DC (aka Dan Cormier). We were VERY... Read More picky about the DJ for our event. We had been to weddings where, let’s just say you realize how important the DJ is at the end of the day. Since we were planning our wedding from across the country, it was a challenge to find the right fit for us. We just didn’t have the time or luxury of interviewing countless DJs before our wedding day. We really appreciated that Cleveland Music Group is hip with the times—showcasing each DJ they have to offer with personalized individual webpages, complete with a highlight video for each DJ to give you an idea of their personality, style, and approach. EXTREMELY helpful. Did not find this sort of info on other DJ sites. As soon as we met Dan in person, we were sold. His outstanding voice, laid back personality, and can-do attitude instantly put us at ease. He understood our needs without much explanation at all. He was the first DJ we met with, and we booked him immediately! The day of our wedding was amazing. He accommodated all of our requests—much more work on his end—and was easily able to adapt to any last minute changes during the course of the evening. He kept us up to speed on where the night was headed—knew exactly what to anticipate when—and adjusted things accordingly. He clearly knew what he was doing and always kept things professional. We got sooo many compliments from friends and family how great the music was. The dance floor was packed all night long. Can’t imagine our reception without DJ DC! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Megan M

We had the 8-piece orchestra band play at our reception and they blew it out of the park! The dance floor was packed the entire time and our guests have continued to compliment us on our choice of entertainment. Love this group!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Courtney K

Picking a DJ is a very hard task, because they really are the voice of your reception, and we could not be more happy that DJ Michael Alexander was ours!! Cleveland Music group as a whole is super responsive, Scott Jones helped us to pick the perfect DJ, uplighting and photo... Read More booth for our big day. We went with DJ Michael Alexander, he met with us a month before our wedding to go over our music style and vision for the night and immediately we noticed that our taste of music was totally in sync! We asked for a mixture of today's music but also some 80s hits and even a special request to play a couple Romanian songs as a tradition for my family. The night of our wedding he and his assistant did not disappoint!! Our dance floor was packed all night! They even started dancing before our first dance! He helped to tailor a night that ran perfectly and smoothly to include traditional father daughter, mother son, bouquet/garter toss, where the dance floor would clear but then he would play a hit that would get everyone back out on the dance floor. Honestly picking a DJ can be a little stressful as they really are one of the most important details as to how your night will go and we hands down could not be more thankful to DJ Michael Alexander and the Cleveland Music Group for making it a night to remember!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Hannah C

I worked with DJ Chris Wallace and he was outstanding. He was so easy to work with. He stuck to our reception timeline so well and kept the party going all night. People were on the dance floor the entire time, and that is a testament to how great of a DJ he was. He played all... Read More the music we wanted, and never mispronounced a name (a hard thing to do with a large wedding party). I would recommend him to anyone who wants a no hassle, stress-free, wedding DJ experience.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Grace U

My husband is a wedding DJ, so this was going to be a tough vendor to find. We considered asking friends, but decided they should enjoy our wedding as guests. My mom heard about Cleveland Music Group and Scott E. Jones from a coworker, but he was unavailable for our... Read More date/slightly above our price range. We had the BEST luck finding DJ Chris Wallace! We enjoyed getting to know the DJs through their intro videos on the website and thought he would be a good fit. We had an introductory Skype call a few weeks before the wedding, and he was totally eager to get to know us and our tastes. He practiced pronouncing the names of the bridal party a few times, which meant so much! At the reception, he put us TOTALLY at ease. So professional and a confident MC. He even approached us once or twice to ask about certain songs or check in on timing. His extra care was so appreciated! I got the idea for our "grand exit" in the middle of the reception, and he conducted it perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend this company, especially DJ Chris Wallace!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Karen L

Scott Jones-you are amazing. I wish there was an opt for 10 stars! Being in the wedding industry for many years I have seen it all but you were the only one I would trust for my daughter’s wedding. Guests from 13 to well over 70 were on the dance floor all night. Most... Read More importantly my daughter and her husband danced the night away! You’re a real pro and I am greatful that you made their night an evening that we will always remember!! Love you! Karen

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Halle S

DJ Eric Smith, the Bearded DJ, was fantastic! He kept us and our guests on the dance floor all night. He played a good mix of music that both our older and younger guests enjoyed. He also played some of the songs that we requested in advance of our wedding. 5 stars for DJ Eric... Read More Smith and the Cleveland Music Group!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Heather K

We used DJ Bill Bowen, the Photo Booth and a harp & flute player for our wedding! All went on without any issues! Interaction with Cleveland Music group was always pleasant and easy. It's a great one stop shop for all your music and wedding activity needs! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Alexandra R

Cleveland Music Group was incredibly easy to work with throughout our wedding planning process. From picking a DJ and a jazz crooner, every step was effortless. The entertainment at our wedding was top notch and no one left the dance floor all night! Thank you DJ Christian Dela... Read More Vega and Phil Turk for making our evening so special.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Krista H

We booked through CLE Music Group for our wedding reception that was this Friday. They were very professional throughout the process and have many options of DJ's available so that they can help fit your budget. We booked DJ Chris Wallace and had one meeting with him, which I... Read More felt he asked the right questions and tried to get to know us as a couple in order to figure out how we wanted our night to go. I knew as soon as he was there, that I didn't have to worry or control anything, because he had the itinerary down. He was also very flexible, working with my photographer's schedule in order to make sure all major events got photographed before she had to leave. He took requests from our guests, didn't play any music that we didn't want played, and even played one song twice, because I missed it the first time around and asked him to play it again. We would highly recommend Chris Wallace for anyone booking through this company!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kayte T

Great team! Let's you review all DJs in advance and pick your favorite. We picked Mike Alexander and he was great! Very accommodating with our music must-plays and not-plays. He brought an assistant which was helpful. They also set up the up-lighting which was a nice touch.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Samantha B

Very disappointed with our ceremony music. We paid extra for them to learn 3 songs but they forgot to play our exit song. My husband and I had to walk down the aisle at the end of our ceremony to no music. It was very awkward and we will always remember that. We are beyond... Read More upset. They also never played a song during our Unity Tree Ceremony. A bunch of our guests also said they were hard to hear. They haven't tried to remedy the situation. We are very unhappy with their services and now this is captured in our ceremony videos so we will always remember this issue.

2017-11-09T11:13:53 Response from the vendor

Having already reached out to the bride weeks ago and discussing this with the strings players, we sincerely apologize again. One issue was an unfortunate oversight (a song missed in one email among the many many emails going back and forth) and the other was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica P

We hired DJ Taz for our wedding on October 7th, and couldn't have had a better experience. From our first phone conversation, early in the wedding planning phase, we immediately like Hector (DJ Taz). He was friendly and engaging and seemed just as excited for our wedding as we... Read More were. As we planned, we gave him our order of events and song list and he reviewed that with me over the phone, which made me feel much less stressed about the upcoming wedding. I knew the music and dancefloor was covered. During the event, he was a highlight of the wedding. The dance floor was packed, he interacted with guests, and went above and beyond to make sure we were having fun. We sincerely couldn't have had a better DJ and would recommend Hector and Cleveland Music Group to any friend or family member. Thanks for making our wedding memorable!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Debbie W

Used Dave Eubanks from Cleveland Music Group for our daughter’s wedding yesterday. He was awesome. Played a great variety of music- kept the crowd on the dance floor. Met with us prior to the wedding to be sure we knew how night would flow.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sara S

Scott and his team are amazing! Matthew and I were beyond blessed to find a DJ and staff that were willing to accommodate a DC couple planning a wedding in Ohio with ease. Made everything perfect on our special day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Caroline S

Fantastic experience with Cleveland Music Group! DJ Billy did a phenomenal job keeping the party going. Our guests were on the dance floor all night! We had a blast!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Anna B

I was so pleased with Cleveland Music Group and am happy to recommend them to other couples. Scott Jones, president of CMG, was so kind, helpful and responsive to every question and request I had. He always got back to me immediately with a promise that we were in good hands and... Read More we were! He set us up with DJ Mike Alexander, a true professional who did a great job of guiding us through the evening's timeline and song choices. He played exactly what I wanted and was awesome at feeling out the crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night. We also received our uplighting through CMG, so it was really nice to be able to go through one vendor and cross two items off our list. They not only have an ear for music, but an eye for ambiance and it showed. To summarize, you can't go wrong with Cleveland Music Group! They will take care of everything for you. My parents were very happy with them, as were my husband and I.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Allison G

The Orchestra played at our wedding recently, and they were amazing! Leading up to the wedding, the band leader, Dwayne, was very helpful. He walked through all of the different points of the day with me and made sure that he had all of the correct information. I definitely... Read More appreciated his attention to detail. On the wedding day, the band played during dinner and throughout the rest of the night with a few 15 minute breaks. They had such great energy, and all of our guests had the most amazing time! One of the only things that I wanted at the reception was for everyone to dance throughout the whole night. We definitely got our wish! The dance floor was packed the entire night, even during the breaks (they played from a sound system, so the music never stopped)! The band seemed like they were having a ton of fun too! The singer and trumpet/sax players even came out on the dance floor throughout the night. At the end of the night when they finished their last song, I was sad it was over - we definitely had a blast dancing with them! Since the wedding, we've received more compliments on the music at the reception than we ever expected. I would 100% recommend The Orchestra! SO great for getting everyone out on the dance floor

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Erica H

CLE music group was fantastic to work with. Scott was always quick to respond to emails and very organized. We got our DJ through them as well as uplighting, a photo booth and ceremony musician. Everything they handled was perfect! Our DJ, Jeff Kavali was very good and kept... Read More everyone on the dance floor. Very professional. I definitely recommend CLE music group!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Emily m

I only got married four days ago, and I've already had dozens of people go out of their way to tell me that The Orchestra was the best band they'd ever seen at a wedding. My biggest fear for my wedding was that the dance floor would be empty, but those fears were quickly... Read More alleviated because, about halfway through the first song, so many people were dancing (of every age and background) that there wasn't even enough room for everybody... and it stayed that way all night. The dance floor was so packed that people started dancing next to the dinner tables... no joke. Not only were they unbelievably entertaining the night of the wedding, they were also extremely responsive and accommodating throughout my planning process. I could go on with about a million amazing things to say about The Orchestra, but I think the most important thing I could say to resonate with a future bride is this: I have absolutely nothing BAD to say about Dwayne and the rest of the incredible musicians and entertainers in The Orchestra.... THEY WILL MAKE YOUR DAY AMAZING.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Amanda K

Worked with DJ DC (Dan Cormier) for our wedding 9.9.17, he was AMAZING! He was a fantastic MC, professional, great vibe and music selection. He really captured the feel we wanted at our wedding! Played a great mix of dance music for all of the age ranges and really made sure... Read More everyone had a great time! He made it really easy, and kept us involved in the process. Thank you Dan, Edward,I and all of our guests had so much fun! Thank you to Erin and the rest of the team for taking such great care of us during the whole process and for recommending the perfect DJ and lighting options for us. We are so happy!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mackenzie S

I seriously can't say enough good things about our experience with Cleveland Music Group. We contracted two groups - guitarist Nate Jones for our cocktail hour and DJ DC for our reception. Nate set the perfect tone for our evening. DJ DC followed and did not disappoint. The... Read More dance floor was packed the entire night, right up until the last song. In addition, DJ DC was amazing in terms of planning for the big day. We had a phone conversation where we reviewed how the big day would go. He was thorough and attentive, and he delivered! Plus, he provided CDs of the dinner and reception music. A perfect added touch. I would definitely recommend Cleveland Music Group to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Marissa C

We had Virginia Dickson as the ceremony harpist and Chris Wallace as our reception DJ. Both were fantastic! Chris had our entire party of 300 people up and dancing for hours, which was exactly what we wanted during our reception. Scott and his staff were also very professional... Read More to work with, and were even able to add uplighting last minute with no problems. We chose Cleveland Music Group based on many recommendations and our expectations were exceeded!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Breanne F

DJ LONDON BRIDGES!!!!!!!!! Everyone is still talking about how awesome & fun the DJ was at our wedding. He really brought the best energy and is the perfect mix of charm, sweet and funny. He read the crowd and played the best mix of music for everyone. He closed out the... Read More reception with something my husband and I will always remember. Loved DJ London Bridges so much... thank you Brandon for making our night unforgettable.

Meet The President

Scott E. Jones

Scott started working with Jerry Bruno in 2000, initially as one of three DJs at Jerry Bruno Productions. He joined the in-office staff in 2001 and, with a lot of hard work and dedication, Scott and Jerry grew the office to become one of Cleveland’s most respected live music providers for weddings and events. In 2010, Scott took over full operations and became the President of Jerry Bruno Productions, transitioning into Cleveland Music Group over the next four years. He is still the most requested of our many professional DJs.