Cleveland Music Group

Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Toledo, Cincinnati

Bands, DJs, Jazz & Classical Ensembles

Cleveland Music Group (formerly Jerry Bruno Productions) is a full-service entertainment provider that guarantees more acts, better music and higher standards. Just one call connects you to our fabulous roster of professional bands, class-act DJs, jazz artists and ceremony musicians.

Classical, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Mariachi, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

5551 Canal Road, Cleveland, OH Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Toledo, Cincinnati (216) 986-1808

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Shana G

We used both the Sonata Strings (trio), and had DJ Eric Smith for our wedding, and they both delivered. Tanis with Sonata Stringswas great with customizing the music to our unique ceremony, and Eric was perfect! Eric was able to take our differences in music, and coordinate... Read More the perfect mix of reception music. I received many compliments on him throughout the night and even after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Eric, but the coolest thing about the Cleveland Music Group is that every DJ has their own video, so you can kind of tell a little bit about their personality and how they will fit with you. They were a little more than I wanted to spend, but worth every dollar.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Mona W

This company was by far one of the most PROFESSIONAL to work with of all the vendors we hired for our special day. From beginning to end, we truly felt like we were in good hands not only picking Cleveland Music Group, but specifically DJ DC (aka Dan Cormier). We were VERY... Read More picky about the DJ for our event. We had been to weddings where, let’s just say you realize how important the DJ is at the end of the day. Since we were planning our wedding from across the country, it was a challenge to find the right fit for us. We just didn’t have the time or luxury of interviewing countless DJs before our wedding day. We really appreciated that Cleveland Music Group is hip with the times—showcasing each DJ they have to offer with personalized individual webpages, complete with a highlight video for each DJ to give you an idea of their personality, style, and approach. EXTREMELY helpful. Did not find this sort of info on other DJ sites. As soon as we met Dan in person, we were sold. His outstanding voice, laid back personality, and can-do attitude instantly put us at ease. He understood our needs without much explanation at all. He was the first DJ we met with, and we booked him immediately! The day of our wedding was amazing. He accommodated all of our requests—much more work on his end—and was easily able to adapt to any last minute changes during the course of the evening. He kept us up to speed on where the night was headed—knew exactly what to anticipate when—and adjusted things accordingly. He clearly knew what he was doing and always kept things professional. We got sooo many compliments from friends and family how great the music was. The dance floor was packed all night long. Can’t imagine our reception without DJ DC! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Tracy P

Working with Scott Jones is so nice! He is great about communicating back with you and making sure that you are going to have a great match for your wedding ceremony music!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sulin N

Tony Howard was our point person at CLM and he was probably the MOST responsive vendor out of our entire wedding process. CLM did our photo booth, venue lighting, and DJ. I'd ask Tony for ideas about lighting up one specific part of the room and he'd come back to me with a... Read More detailed email with three options, photos, and his professional opinion. Tony made planning such a BREEZE. If I had a request for something - lighting, music, whatever - he made it happen. He played the wedding next door to us and even stopped by to say hi and check on us. We hired DJ Eric Smith and he was AMAZING. We didn't have time to meet with him before the wedding, and had only a few emails and a questionnaire to communicate our needs to him. We were so worried about the generational and cultural gap of our guests (1/2 older conservative Christian immigrants and 1/2 American born millenials) - all we did was provide a list of artists we liked and he created a magical night for all of us. Every person of every age was out on the dance floor most of the night. There was only one song that flopped (for all of 2 seconds) that he expertly adjusted into a song that packed the floor again. He even got everyone's names right (some were Chinese!). Truly an experienced DJ. Finally, the photobooth was the cherry on top of the night. It was so modern and the open-air format really allowed people to pack in and do what they wanted. Everyone was so impressed with it and we had a box of photos and a USB with a hundred photos on it handed to us at the end of the night. Casey, who operated the booth, was so friendly and funny it was like he was part of the family. We had 3 major priorities for our wedding - good food, good music, and good friends. CLM was the perfect company to choose for one of the most important parts of our wedding day. Thank you CLE Music Group!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Lillian H

Highly recommend Scott from Cleveland Music Group! He did an amazing job ensuring our reception music was taken care of! Scott was very professional both over the phone and email. He played great music the whole night for a variety of age groups and kept our guests on the dance... Read More floor.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Natalie L

We had Rumplestiltskin band at our wedding and they crushed it! The dance floor was full the entire night with guests of all ages and the band could not have been more energetic or engaged - they even came onto the floor at times and danced and sang with guests. They did a... Read More great job of reading the group throughout the entire night and would recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie O

We had Eric, the bearded DJ and he was awesome. He did a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor without a bunch of cheesy songs. He took cues and ended songs early when needed (like our first dance). He spent the minimal amount of time necessary on the mic. He took our... Read More music requests and blended them in with the right style we like. Lots of people commented the next day he did a great job.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Julie F

Thank you to DJ Jeff Kavali! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and he assisted us through the formalities of the early part of the reception with ease. Thank you for a fun and memorable night!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Eleni R

DJ Herby was great! He's not a DJ that just plays whatever kind of music and leaves he cares about making the bride and groom happy and wants everyone to have a great time. I would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Genna F

Scott E. Jones was our DJ. He was great! He was able to keep the dance floor going all night long. I was so worried that people wouldn't dance, but the dance floor was literally full until the last song. He kept the flow of the wedding on time and in order. He also was able to... Read More accommodate a last minute change to the bridal party introductions. Nothing but great things to say about our DJ!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Sarah P

DJ Eric Smith from the Cleveland Music Grouo did an awesome job at our wedding!! Finding the right DJ was the most nerve-wracking part of planning for me because I did not want generic wedding music played. Don't get me wrong, there's of course some wedding classics that were... Read More played, and I wanted my guests to enjoy the music too, but I wanted it to really reflect my now husband's and my musical tastes. Our first date was to a concert, so it plays an important role for us. Eric delivered exactly what we wanted!!! We met with him before the wedding and gave him some suggested songs/artists so he could get a feel for what we liked and then he created a playlist that was absolutely spot-on! I wish I still had it because I would listen to that all the time. The guests definitely noticed too because all night I kept getting comments on how great the music was and there were always people on the dance floor! We also liked that he wasn't over-the-top/cheesy in his emcee role. Our venue was unique in the sense that it was an indoor and outdoor space, but Eric maneuvered that perfectly as well. Overall, we couldn't be happier and would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Rachel N

We hired both an acoustic guitar/violin duo and a live band for our wedding through Cleveland Music Group. Both were EXCELLENT! Jazz By Design played both guitar and violin for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They learned special songs by Foo Fighters and Coldplay for our walk... Read More down the aisle. They were so beautiful they brought me to tears! When we were planning our wedding reception, my husband and I went to see a few live bands in the Cleveland area. We saw Collage at Willoughby Brewing Co. on a couple occasions and we always left impressed. They play songs by a variety of artists and they put their own spin on current hits. They have tons of energy and the crowd always loves them! We have a more eclectic taste in music and we wanted to avoid anything too mainstream or "teeny-bopper" like Taylor Swift or Justin Beiber at our wedding. Collage played songs by The Killers, Outkast and Paramore among many others, which made us happy but still entertained our guests. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and we got rave reviews about the music afterward. We corresponded with the lead singer, Bobbie, leading up to the wedding. She made things easy for us and was always quick to respond. We were living in another state and in the process of moving across the country at the time, so wedding planning was often the last thing on our minds. Bobbie made sure our event was perfect. We filled out a questionnaire beforehand and the band new exactly how and when to introduce us, tee up our first dance, and lead into others like the mother/son, father/daughter and anniversary dances. The price they gave us was also very competitive compared to other live bands we looked into. If you're looking for a live band for your wedding, you'll love Collage!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Julie W

DJ Eric Smith was AWESOME! He was so cool to work with. We first met with Eric at a happy hour to go over our ideas for the reception. We wanted a DJ who would play great music and engage the guests, but not be overly cheesy. Eric smith really knew how to get our guests up and... Read More dancing. He was a really cool addition to the vibe we wanted at our wedding. He adhered to our "no play lists" and made sure the last song we danced to was the one we had requested. Tip to brides: have two songs you and your fiancé love? Do a "First" dance and a "Last" dance. REALLY makes it awesome. I would 110% recommend Eric Smith at Cleveland Music Group. His prices were better than any other entertainment group we looked into. If you want a really fun atmosphere with non-stop dancing and fun, definitely ask for Eric Smith.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Jessica H

Matt Gazdak was excellent at our wedding! He entertained small children and adults alike! He had a great presence and did not do any of the corny DJ stuff (like the chicken dance or YMCA). He had us put a list together of some of our favorite songs since we like indie rock and... Read More he played them earlier in the night during cocktail hour and dinner. Everyone was on the dance floor during the night! He was excellent!

Dj Matt Gazdak

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Jill M

Gaz was amazing! My guests danced all night! He played the perfect songs at the perfect times! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Katie K

Cleveland Music Group was amazing to work with! They were super responsive throughout the planning process and gave great suggestions when we were looking to take some elements in a more unique direction. DJ Eric played all of our requested songs, which we know can't always... Read More happen. We were looking for a DJ who had a stage presence that kept things moving as a great emcee but didn't overpower the reception, and DJ Eric was the perfect fit! He did an excellent job interpreting the vibes of the guests, playing great songs for all ages of guests who were present, from our 5 year old cousins to our 90 year old grandmother. The dance floor was never empty and guests had an amazing time dancing, thanks to DJ Eric!

Cleveland Music Group's "The Orchestra"

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Joanna R

I'm so happy with all of the details of my wedding, but selecting The Orchestra from Cleveland music group was absolutely the best selection of all. They are simply amazing - we got compliments on them ALL night, and people are still asking us "where we found that band"! They do... Read More an amazing sound for both current hits and classic songs - they're incredible. You will not regret selecting them (I promise this is not an advertisement!! :)

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Joannie C

Our daughter's dj was Bill Bowen. He must have been having a bad night, because he was not as others have reviewed him. He was rude to the groom and to others in the wedding party. He was not willing to accommodate things that were arranged ahead of time (for example, pressing... Read More the play button for a video the groom made for the bride). He only included one song (Shout) that the bride and groom requested for their special evening and did not include special dances that they requested (anniversary dance). He was rude to the guests because they were not taking their seats as quickly as he wanted them to. Yes, our guests danced on the dance floor, but they would have for whoever was playing the songs, it had nothing to do with the dj, because he never interacted with the guests as he "dj"ed. He just played the music. Everyone has on off night, so I guess Bill did also. He was very professional when he got together with the groom and bride before the wedding. He assured them that he would accommodate them for their special requests. The day of the reception, he did not follow through. The bride and groom were disappointed in their selection of dj after the reception. I would not recommend Bill Bowen as a dj.

2016-01-09T00:27:26 Response from the vendor

On behalf of Cleveland Music Group, we deeply apologize if you feel the wedding did not go according to vision. When at the helm, sometimes attempts to keep a tight schedule can be perceived differently than intended. While Bill has been one of our best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Jessie M

We hired The Bottom Line for our Wedding reception and had no regrets! They were absolutely fantastic. As the bride, it made me so happy to see all of our guests on the dance floor having so much fun and even chanting "one more song" at midnight because they didn't want it to... Read More end - neither did I! My husband and I watched this band perform a few times at other venues prior to our Wedding and couldn't wait to show them off to our guests. Stan is a class act! Highly recommended.

AWESOME

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Marcy H

Highly recommend. We used Mike Alexander and he did a great job. Everyone had a blast and the entire night went smoothly. It was perfect!

Very Pleased!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Nora C

We had DJ Bill Bowen for our reception and were very pleased! He was professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. The dance floor was packed all night long! We decided to spend a bit more money on the DJ than we originally budgeted for, and were so happy we did! One small... Read More touch that we really appreciated was that DJ Bill made us a CD of all the songs we requested, and we now have that special memory forever! I would recommend DJ Bill Bowen or any other Cleveland Music Group DJ for your event!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Rosa G

Simply outstanding! The Orchestra blew us away at our wedding. We received so many compliments from all of our guests on how AMAZING the band was, and they truly were! The variety of songs played was perfect, and each band member was on point…especially the emcee and the lead... Read More singers. I’m pretty sure that Louis Armstrong himself returned for the night! Working with CLE Music Group (f/k/a Jerry Bruno Productions) was a breeze, as well, from the initial contact all the way until the night of. We cannot say enough great things about the whole organization, but The Orchestra absolutely made the night!

Best Vendor!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Kelly S

This is by far the best vendor I worked with....very responsive to my emails and enjoyable to work with!

Cleveland Music Group

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Molly F

We used Cleveland Music group to coordinate music for our whole wedding. We booked Sonata Strings for our ceremony, we used Jeff Sherman for guitar music at our cocktail hour, and then had DJ Eric Smith for the reception. Booking everything through Cleveland Music group was so... Read More easy and they were a pleasure to work with. We had compliments on every musician we booked through them! They really made the day special!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Kaley W

Scott Jones was INCREDIBLE! We simply couldn't have kept the crowd going and stuck to our schedule without you!! Awesome DJ, awesome person, awesome everything!!!

Meet The President

Scott E. Jones

Scott started working with Jerry Bruno in 2000, initially as one of three DJs at Jerry Bruno Productions. He joined the in-office staff in 2001 and, with a lot of hard work and dedication, Scott and Jerry grew the office to become one of Cleveland’s most respected live music providers for weddings and events. In 2010, Scott took over full operations and became the President of Jerry Bruno Productions, transitioning into Cleveland Music Group over the next four years. He is still the most requested of our many professional DJs.