Cleveland Music Group

Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Toledo, Cincinnati

Bands, DJs, Jazz & Classical Ensembles

Cleveland Music Group (formerly Jerry Bruno Productions) is a full-service entertainment provider that guarantees more acts, better music and higher standards for an event your guests will never forget! Just one call connects you to our fabulous roster of professional bands, class-act DJs, jazz artists and ceremony musicians. You'll also find a wide variety of event room decor on our website, from multiple photobooth options to custom lighting. Visit ClevelandMusicGroup.com today to get started!

Classical, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Mariachi, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

5795 Canal Road, Cleveland, OH Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Toledo, Cincinnati (216) 986-1808

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Shana G

We used both the Sonata Strings (trio), and had DJ Eric Smith for our wedding, and they both delivered. Tanis with Sonata Stringswas great with customizing the music to our unique ceremony, and Eric was perfect! Eric was able to take our differences in music, and coordinate... Read More the perfect mix of reception music. I received many compliments on him throughout the night and even after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Eric, but the coolest thing about the Cleveland Music Group is that every DJ has their own video, so you can kind of tell a little bit about their personality and how they will fit with you. They were a little more than I wanted to spend, but worth every dollar.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Mona W

This company was by far one of the most PROFESSIONAL to work with of all the vendors we hired for our special day. From beginning to end, we truly felt like we were in good hands not only picking Cleveland Music Group, but specifically DJ DC (aka Dan Cormier). We were VERY... Read More picky about the DJ for our event. We had been to weddings where, let’s just say you realize how important the DJ is at the end of the day. Since we were planning our wedding from across the country, it was a challenge to find the right fit for us. We just didn’t have the time or luxury of interviewing countless DJs before our wedding day. We really appreciated that Cleveland Music Group is hip with the times—showcasing each DJ they have to offer with personalized individual webpages, complete with a highlight video for each DJ to give you an idea of their personality, style, and approach. EXTREMELY helpful. Did not find this sort of info on other DJ sites. As soon as we met Dan in person, we were sold. His outstanding voice, laid back personality, and can-do attitude instantly put us at ease. He understood our needs without much explanation at all. He was the first DJ we met with, and we booked him immediately! The day of our wedding was amazing. He accommodated all of our requests—much more work on his end—and was easily able to adapt to any last minute changes during the course of the evening. He kept us up to speed on where the night was headed—knew exactly what to anticipate when—and adjusted things accordingly. He clearly knew what he was doing and always kept things professional. We got sooo many compliments from friends and family how great the music was. The dance floor was packed all night long. Can’t imagine our reception without DJ DC! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kayte T

Great team! Let's you review all DJs in advance and pick your favorite. We picked Mike Alexander and he was great! Very accommodating with our music must-plays and not-plays. He brought an assistant which was helpful. They also set up the up-lighting which was a nice touch.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Samantha B

Very disappointed with our ceremony music. We paid extra for them to learn 3 songs but they forgot to play our exit song. My husband and I had to walk down the aisle at the end of our ceremony to no music. It was very awkward and we will always remember that. We are beyond... Read More upset. They also never played a song during our Unity Tree Ceremony. A bunch of our guests also said they were hard to hear. They haven't tried to remedy the situation. We are very unhappy with their services and now this is captured in our ceremony videos so we will always remember this issue.

2017-11-09T11:13:53 Response from the vendor

Having already reached out to the bride weeks ago and discussing this with the strings players, we sincerely apologize again. One issue was an unfortunate oversight (a song missed in one email among the many many emails going back and forth) and the other was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica P

We hired DJ Taz for our wedding on October 7th, and couldn't have had a better experience. From our first phone conversation, early in the wedding planning phase, we immediately like Hector (DJ Taz). He was friendly and engaging and seemed just as excited for our wedding as we... Read More were. As we planned, we gave him our order of events and song list and he reviewed that with me over the phone, which made me feel much less stressed about the upcoming wedding. I knew the music and dancefloor was covered. During the event, he was a highlight of the wedding. The dance floor was packed, he interacted with guests, and went above and beyond to make sure we were having fun. We sincerely couldn't have had a better DJ and would recommend Hector and Cleveland Music Group to any friend or family member. Thanks for making our wedding memorable!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Debbie W

Used Dave Eubanks from Cleveland Music Group for our daughter’s wedding yesterday. He was awesome. Played a great variety of music- kept the crowd on the dance floor. Met with us prior to the wedding to be sure we knew how night would flow.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sara S

Scott and his team are amazing! Matthew and I were beyond blessed to find a DJ and staff that were willing to accommodate a DC couple planning a wedding in Ohio with ease. Made everything perfect on our special day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Caroline S

Fantastic experience with Cleveland Music Group! DJ Billy did a phenomenal job keeping the party going. Our guests were on the dance floor all night! We had a blast!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Anna B

I was so pleased with Cleveland Music Group and am happy to recommend them to other couples. Scott Jones, president of CMG, was so kind, helpful and responsive to every question and request I had. He always got back to me immediately with a promise that we were in good hands and... Read More we were! He set us up with DJ Mike Alexander, a true professional who did a great job of guiding us through the evening's timeline and song choices. He played exactly what I wanted and was awesome at feeling out the crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night. We also received our uplighting through CMG, so it was really nice to be able to go through one vendor and cross two items off our list. They not only have an ear for music, but an eye for ambiance and it showed. To summarize, you can't go wrong with Cleveland Music Group! They will take care of everything for you. My parents were very happy with them, as were my husband and I.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Allison G

The Orchestra played at our wedding recently, and they were amazing! Leading up to the wedding, the band leader, Dwayne, was very helpful. He walked through all of the different points of the day with me and made sure that he had all of the correct information. I definitely... Read More appreciated his attention to detail. On the wedding day, the band played during dinner and throughout the rest of the night with a few 15 minute breaks. They had such great energy, and all of our guests had the most amazing time! One of the only things that I wanted at the reception was for everyone to dance throughout the whole night. We definitely got our wish! The dance floor was packed the entire night, even during the breaks (they played from a sound system, so the music never stopped)! The band seemed like they were having a ton of fun too! The singer and trumpet/sax players even came out on the dance floor throughout the night. At the end of the night when they finished their last song, I was sad it was over - we definitely had a blast dancing with them! Since the wedding, we've received more compliments on the music at the reception than we ever expected. I would 100% recommend The Orchestra! SO great for getting everyone out on the dance floor

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Erica H

CLE music group was fantastic to work with. Scott was always quick to respond to emails and very organized. We got our DJ through them as well as uplighting, a photo booth and ceremony musician. Everything they handled was perfect! Our DJ, Jeff Kavali was very good and kept... Read More everyone on the dance floor. Very professional. I definitely recommend CLE music group!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Emily m

I only got married four days ago, and I've already had dozens of people go out of their way to tell me that The Orchestra was the best band they'd ever seen at a wedding. My biggest fear for my wedding was that the dance floor would be empty, but those fears were quickly... Read More alleviated because, about halfway through the first song, so many people were dancing (of every age and background) that there wasn't even enough room for everybody... and it stayed that way all night. The dance floor was so packed that people started dancing next to the dinner tables... no joke. Not only were they unbelievably entertaining the night of the wedding, they were also extremely responsive and accommodating throughout my planning process. I could go on with about a million amazing things to say about The Orchestra, but I think the most important thing I could say to resonate with a future bride is this: I have absolutely nothing BAD to say about Dwayne and the rest of the incredible musicians and entertainers in The Orchestra.... THEY WILL MAKE YOUR DAY AMAZING.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Amanda K

Worked with DJ DC (Dan Cormier) for our wedding 9.9.17, he was AMAZING! He was a fantastic MC, professional, great vibe and music selection. He really captured the feel we wanted at our wedding! Played a great mix of dance music for all of the age ranges and really made sure... Read More everyone had a great time! He made it really easy, and kept us involved in the process. Thank you Dan, Edward,I and all of our guests had so much fun! Thank you to Erin and the rest of the team for taking such great care of us during the whole process and for recommending the perfect DJ and lighting options for us. We are so happy!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mackenzie S

I seriously can't say enough good things about our experience with Cleveland Music Group. We contracted two groups - guitarist Nate Jones for our cocktail hour and DJ DC for our reception. Nate set the perfect tone for our evening. DJ DC followed and did not disappoint. The... Read More dance floor was packed the entire night, right up until the last song. In addition, DJ DC was amazing in terms of planning for the big day. We had a phone conversation where we reviewed how the big day would go. He was thorough and attentive, and he delivered! Plus, he provided CDs of the dinner and reception music. A perfect added touch. I would definitely recommend Cleveland Music Group to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Marissa C

We had Virginia Dickson as the ceremony harpist and Chris Wallace as our reception DJ. Both were fantastic! Chris had our entire party of 300 people up and dancing for hours, which was exactly what we wanted during our reception. Scott and his staff were also very professional... Read More to work with, and were even able to add uplighting last minute with no problems. We chose Cleveland Music Group based on many recommendations and our expectations were exceeded!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Breanne F

DJ LONDON BRIDGES!!!!!!!!! Everyone is still talking about how awesome & fun the DJ was at our wedding. He really brought the best energy and is the perfect mix of charm, sweet and funny. He read the crowd and played the best mix of music for everyone. He closed out the... Read More reception with something my husband and I will always remember. Loved DJ London Bridges so much... thank you Brandon for making our night unforgettable.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jen V

We had DJ London Bridges as our wedding DJ and he was AMAZING!! Everyone had so much fun at our reception thanks to him :) He is so laid back and has the perfect personality as an MC. Everything we had asked for happened right on schedule and ran so smoothly. I went to a few... Read More bridal shows and was terrified to have a cheesy wedding DJ.. he is the exact opposite of that. You cannot go wrong with him as your DJ! :)

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Lauren K

We had Scott Jones as our DJ for our wedding and he helped make our wedding the absolute BEST day of our lives! He truly made our wedding an event that people will not forget. The music was fun, upbeat and our dance floor was constantly full! We had a mix of Arabic music and... Read More American and he did such a great job with playing the right amount of songs from each. Scott also helped our Best Man last minute with securing a marching band...yes, a marching band. Our Best Man had the most entertaining speech that was to include the marching band from my husbands high school but when they cancelled last minute Scott was able to help find an amazing marching band for the speech. I highly recommend using Cleveland Music Group and Scott Jones for your wedding or event!! He is the absolute best!! Thanks for a great party, Scott!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Katie K

We worked with Cleveland Music Group for our July wedding and absolutely loved them. We worked with Dan Comier and he did an amazing job of keeping the music going with the feeling of the night. People of all ages in Our families love to dance so it was really important to us... Read More that the music was a good mix all night and didn't turn clubby at the end of the night and he made sure everyone stayed on the dance floor until the very end of the night.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Sabrina C

We used DJ Chris Wallace through Cleveland music group and had a great experience. He was easy to work with and very laid back making us feel super comfortable with him. Our dance floor at the wedding was full the whole time and he did a great job all night!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Stephanie B

Cleveland Music Group was recommended to us by Mary McBride at the Hilton Akron/Fairlawn (our reception venue), and we're really glad that we went with them to DJ our wedding. They made the scheduling and booking process easy. We had DJ Bill Bowen at our wedding reception and... Read More he was great! He was easy to work with from beginning to end. During the planning process he was very accessible, whether it was sending him a quick question via email or scheduling a time to meet, and he was very mindful of what we wanted for the big day and didn’t try to push his own tastes or agenda on us (but still answered questions when we weren’t really sure about something, based on his experience). He made sure that things ran smoothly and that we stayed on schedule during the reception by discreetly informing us of the time and schedule, but was also flexible when needed. He was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend DJ Bill!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Cara P

So easy to work with! We had DJ Eric Smith- aka the Bearded DJ and he kept the dance floor PACKED the whole night. Definitely worth budgeting extra for Eric. People remember the fun that they had at weddings, and DJs are the main part of that. Don't want to skimp on fun!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jacquelyn W

The bearded DJ was AWESOME!! He was recommended to me by my co-worker while planning my wedding. I came to find out 2 other co-workers had booked him as well this year because that's how GREAT he is!! Eric Smith (the bearded DJ) reached out to us and had us fill out a song list... Read More prior to meeting with him. We sat down the week of our wedding to finalize everything with him. He did an amazing job trying to play everything we asked him to include to make our wedding perfect. We had so many compliments from guests about what a fantastic time they had! Thank you Eric for all your help! You rock!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Rebecca S

I'm glad we had Cleveland Music Group be a part of our big day! Their DJ, Chris Wallace, did a fantastic job! He was easy to work with and knew how to keep the celebration moving. The dance floor was packed all night. I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend Cleveland Music... Read More Group/Chris Wallace!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Manya M

DJ London Bridges and his band ensured my wedding was EPIC and UNFORGETTABLE. The dance party was insanely fun and all of my guests have raved about the music. Cleveland Music Group gave me a real gift connecting me to Brandon when I asked them for a DJ who incorporates live... Read More instrumentals and I am forever grateful. Book these guys before they get famous. :)

Meet The President

Scott E. Jones

Scott started working with Jerry Bruno in 2000, initially as one of three DJs at Jerry Bruno Productions. He joined the in-office staff in 2001 and, with a lot of hard work and dedication, Scott and Jerry grew the office to become one of Cleveland’s most respected live music providers for weddings and events. In 2010, Scott took over full operations and became the President of Jerry Bruno Productions, transitioning into Cleveland Music Group over the next four years. He is still the most requested of our many professional DJs.