Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

13002 Crookston Lane, Rockville, MD SERVING DC,MD & VA (301) 646-3635

A pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Czarina B

I had a great experience working with Click and Flick photo booth for our wedding. When I was making a decision on which vendor to use, Sen Ongoco invited me to check our her photo booth equipment and do trial photo booth shots. When I contacted her about any questions or... Read More concerns, she addressed them very promptly. the cost was reasonable, and the staff were punctual and professional. Overall, I am pleased with Click and Flick and highly recommend them to all brides and grooms looking for a photo booth vendor

Click and Flick a great gift for guests!

Reviewed on 1/31/2013 Beth S

We wanted to make our early childhood school event one the children and prospective families would remember as unique and special, just like our school! Sen arrived early and was quickly setup to accept the many eager families (well over 100 families). They worked throughout the... Read More event with smiles on their faces (and without a break); not an easy task when working with infants, children, parents and grandparents! We highly recommend Click and Flick Photo Booth if your goal is happy guests who leave with a photo memory to last a lifetime.

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Sadia R

I had my wedding on 9/29/12 and the photobooth was a hit with the crowd! Unfortunately, the bride and groom ( me and husband) did not get a chance to go in and take any pics in the booth, but ALL the guests thought it was so cool! Im glad it was an extra thing that was at the... Read More wedding to keep ppl entertained! Thanks Sen!

Best Party Favor Ever!

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Maria S

For our wedding we didn’t want to give the usual party favors, we wanted to give our guest something memorable and fun. Sen at Click and Flick was very responsive to our needs and provided us with the right package we were looking for. Our guests really enjoyed the Photo... Read More Booth and the scrapbook was a Great idea, we enjoy looking at the pictures and reading our guests special messages.