Clover & Company Weddings and Events

Servicing all of Florida

Who needs luck when you have the Clover Girls!

At Clover & Company Weddings and Events we believe an event should be created with a unique personality, one which captures a genuine reflection of the couple! From the most intimate affairs to glamorous galas, we cannot wait to help you celebrate in timeless sophistication! Clover Love, Kim & Steph

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

7368 Savoy Court , Tampa, FL Servicing all of Florida (727) 518-5185

Perfect planning experience with Clover from start to finish

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Brook S

Choosing to work with Stephanie and Kimberly was hands down the best decision I made when it came to planning my wedding. I felt I had the general direction and idea of what I wanted, but no clue how to pull it all together. The Clover Girls made my dream wedding come to life!... Read More They were there for me throughout the process - to answer any questions I may have, no matter how small, and to guide me in selecting the best vendors in order to achieve the overall look I'd hoped for. In addition, Clover was there to see that the big day went off without a hitch! The wedding day was absolutely perfect, completely exceeding my expectations, and I credit Stephanie and Kimberly fully for this as they handled all the little details so that there was nothing for me to worry about. The day went so smoothly and everyone was able to relax and have fun (including the bride), which is what your special day is all about. Having Clover & Company there to support and guide us each step of the way was invaluable. I highly recommend Steph and Kim at to all brides-to-be!

From the Groom's perspective

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Tanya P

My, now wife, and I, first met Stephanie at what would ultimately end up being the location of our ceremony/reception. Upon first meeting, we were immediately impressed with her initial suggestions and the fact that she already knew our venue's event planner and several... Read More other vendors we had previously contacted. I found out over the course of the next year that she knows EVERYONE in the wedding vendor community. She not only attended all vendor meetings, but also; lead the pricing negotiations with them, made alternate suggestions to save money without sacrificing the quality of the look we were going for, and most importantly, was straight and to the point when assisting my bride to make difficult choices, leaving her confident with those decisions. Stephanie does an outstanding job to help minimize the amount of stress on you and your wife. She provided a consistently updated timeline tracker with month to month checklists which really made us feel "on track" and know we were covering all our bases. During the day of the ceremony/reception she did a wonderful job making sure everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. She also took care of all the behind the scenes tasks including, ensuring all our vendors were doing what they needed to be on time, and created a tactful "please do not cross" barrier between eager family/pedestrians to allow our photographers/videographers to get all the pictures/footage we wanted to have uninterrupted. My wife and I could not be happier with how well our wedding went, and how fun the planning process was. Not only do we know we hired the right person to help us, but we also gained a great friend. If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, call Stephanie Crona! She will be the best decision you make in the wedding planning process. Respectfully, Edison and Tanya Owen

Fantastic Corporate Event

Reviewed on 11/05/2014

The Clover Team planned another spectacular event for our real estate company focusing on the luxury sector! Our clients - new and existing – were delivered an upscale experience as they learned more about our organization. Right off the bat, the Clover Team made sure there was... Read More a strategic integration between entertainment AND education for our guests. It was a successful evening and enabled our agents to achieve their sales goals. Thank you Stephanie and Kimberly!

Love the Clover Girls

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My wedding is this coming Augusg and I've just had the best experience with the Clocer girls. They pay so much attention to details and make me feel at ease. Couldn't ask a better team!

Breath of fresh air!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Stephanie L

I'd just like to thank "the clover girls" for all their help and patience while planning my wedding. I especially would like to thank Kim for going up and beyond her expectations!!! This company exceeded my expectations and needs! Not to mention they took over and made my... Read More wedding planning seem like a breeze. They are very knowledgeable in their field and are budget conscious!!! I HIGHLY recommend Clover & Company!! Thank you again girls!!! My wedding/bachelorette/bridal shower...was a dream come true because of your company!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Natalie K

AMAZING WORK!! The amount of hard work and dedication these ladies put into their job making sure your special day is absolutely perfect is simply AMAZING!! Kimberly Gosselin helped me from the picking of the venue to the smallest of details. I would give her an idea and she... Read More would take it to the next level, especially with the distance between us. They are based in FL, however my now husband and I live in MA but for married in RI, but distance was not an issue for these ladies. I can't thank these girls enough for all of their hard work and dedication they put into our special day, especially from so far away! Their are not enough thank you's to show our appreciation but THANK YOU! PS Kimberlt also helped with the planning of my bachelorette party!!

Clover & Company is absolutely exceptional!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

If you are considering Clover & Company for your next corporate event, wedding or party, you should just sign them on while you can - they are incredible and worth every single penny (and more)! I recently worked with Kimberly and Stephanie of Clover & Company to plan a... Read More corporate fundraising event. The event started as a small shell of an idea and they pulled all of the stops to turn it into a world class, dazzling event that not only created buzz for our cause, but also established our organization's presence in our community. I am forever grateful for their personal commitment to making our event come together. Before the initial meeting, I was very hesitant to spend the money to hire planners. I am an attorney, a business owner and a mom. I am used to multi-tasking and managing events and people, so I thought I could handle all details of the event planning like I do other projects. I was wrong. Very wrong. Yes, I could have handled the details, but the quality of the event and my ability to actually participate in the fundraising efforts would have been severely hampered without Clover & Co. At our initial meeting, Kimberly and Stephanie were organized, confident and had an arsenal of exceptional vendors. They made promises of delivery a jaw dropping event that would move guests to support our efforts to end domestic violence. Kimberly and Stephanie went above and beyond to honor every promise - although "honor" makes it sound like they simply met the parameters of the promise. They exceeded every single commitment. You can trust Clover & Company. During the planning stage, I was continuously amazed by the progress. Problems always had solutions. Details were considered and handled with ease. It was like working with a dream team. My phone calls with Kimberly and Stephanie always seemed to end with me gushing "thank you" over and over again because they made magic happen. Then the actual event happened. After 3 short months of planning, Clover & Company pulled off a dazzling, world class event that exceeded ALL expectations. We raised significant funding for our cause and created a following of support thanks to the tireless efforts of these true professionals. This is not an exaggeration - these ladies work so hard. Kimberly and Stephanie are examples of resourcefulness, organization, professionalism and dedication. I highly recommend them for any and every event.

Boca Grande Wedding - October 2014

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Rita K

Stephanie Crona is the best wedding planner! She's professional and responsive and is always there to tell you the truth. She was my planner and made sure that my wedding day was perfect. She was there for me from February when I first booked my venue, through to my big day in... Read More October. Throughout the process, she always kept me calm and gave me her expert opinion. That's exactly what I wanted from my planner, someone who was experienced and kept me on task and on budget. She always gave me her honest opinion and had some great vendor contacts. All the vendors she recommended were great, they delivered everything I envisioned for my wedding. Since my wedding was a destination, Stephanie arrived the day before the wedding and kept everything running smoothly. She even helped me and my bridesmaids with DIY projects! Without her, I don't think I would have been able to relax and actually enjoy the weekend. Hiring a wedding planner was the best decision I ever made and I was lucky to have had such a great planner like Stephanie!

St. Petersburg Vinoy Wedding

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Erin L

I worked with Stephanie Crona and Kimberly Gosselin for my wedding at the Vinoy in St. Pete. I decided 3 months out that I needed a wedding planner. My only regret is that I did not reserve their services sooner! They immediately made me feel comfortable and worry-free. I was... Read More planning my wedding from Texas and was anxious about how it would all come together. They were always quick to respond to my emails or calls and always had ideas or suggestions for anything I was stuck on! They stepped right into everything I had planned up to the 3 month mark and took care of everything. I wish I could get married again to work with the Clover Girls, they were truly amazing and a pleasure to work with!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Mollie a

If I had to say one word about Stephanie and Clover and Co. It would be FABULOUS!!!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding a true fairy tail!!!

OMG Amazeballs!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

WOW!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Allison E

I really can't even begin to describe how special my shower was, thanks to Stephanie's impeccable taste and attention to detail! From our first conversation, I knew that she was an absolute professional and that I didn't have to worry about a thing. Working with her couldn't... Read More have been easier! And on the day of the event, when I walked into the venue, I was brought to tears! Not only was every detail so beautifully done, but she captured my personality through each and every touch! I would absolutely recommend her event planning to anyone and can't wait to have her plan my wedding!!

The Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Debra R

I was lucky enough to find Stephanie who planned a wedding fit for royalty for my daughter. This was a bitter sweet moment because she was the youngest out of four girls and her father had become extremely ill and all she wanted was for her Daddy to be able to walk her down the... Read More aisle. We met Stephanie for brunch and immediately knew she was going to be the one. And once we hit the ground running… boy we’re we complicated clients. Stephanie graciously went with us as we looked for the perfect venue, which consisted of scouring the entire state of Florida (and much to my husbands disagreement – some venues out of state – which he quickly dismissed). Unfortunately, my husbands conditions was not improving – it was getting worse so we made the decision to move the wedding up 6 months ahead of schedule. Stephanie was an angel and we truly don’t know what we would have done without her. Her vision and class carried through our entire day. I remember thinking to myself… is this real? Thank you Stephanie for giving my little girl one last dance with her daddy as a real life Cinderella – God Bless You.

Amazing Ladies!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Mica R

These girls of Clover & Co. are best. I cannot imagine what my wedding day would have been like without them. At first I was hesitant about hiring a coordinator, but I am forever grateful that I did! Stephanie and Kimberly go above and beyond their "typical" duties to make you... Read More feel like the most important person in the world on your wedding day. As with every wedding, there were some "hiccups," but the way these girls work together to resolve issues is amazing. Stephanie and Kimberly genuinely care about every aspect of your wedding from the general details leading up to it, to how the bride and groom are feeling with all the emotions of the day. There really aren't enough words to say how amazing these ladies are!!!

Perfection

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I was watching an episode of Platinum Weddings and was taking away with the beautiful wedding featured. So, when I got engaged I knew exactly which wedding company I wanted! My fabulous wedding planner was Clover & Company Weddings and Events. Any questions I had Stephanie and... Read More Kim had numerous solutions. They were full of amazing and creative ideas. They made the planning effortless, not once did I go into panic mode! Kim and Steph always worked around my schedule, and were willing to meet with me weekends and evenings. I want to have another event just to hire the Clover Girls again!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

We weren't positive that we were going to hire a wedding planner, and then we met Stephanie and Kimberly and knew we wanted and needed them to be a part of our special day. We couldn't have made a better decision. We knew nothing about the process and needed someone that could... Read More give us options and help us be decisive at the same time. With their help we are able to have the memories of a flawless wedding day. They were able to take our ideas and execute them to create a wedding that was more beautiful than we could have imagined. Steph and Kim truly did a great job and I would recommend them in a heartbeat! Chelsea

Best planners ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Krystina M

Stephanie Crona and Kimberly Gosselin are hands down the best wedding planners! They became so much more than planners- they were there for me emotionally and gave me advice throughout every challenge wedding planning throws at you. They were such lifesavers. Without them I... Read More would not have been able to achieve my dream wedding. They were always quick to respond to my e-mails, which is so important when you are planning a wedding from another state. They put out so many fires throughout the process, but mainly on my wedding day. My caterer was a disaster to work with, and I never knew anything went wrong until we talked after the wedding. I can't give Clover & Company Weddings and Events enough praises, they are simply amazing and I recommend them to ANY bride! 10/19/13

Best Planners In The Area

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Rebekah R

When I first got engaged, my mom and I decided to find a planner. I emailed over 15 planners in the area, but Stephanie Crona and Kimberly Gosselin responded right away, which to me, was a HUGE PLUS. We met with her and Kimberly and signed up immediately. They literally helped... Read More us every step of the way, from vendor selections, making that decision when there were just too many options on the plate, and calming me on those stressful situations. A true talent for the job, Stephanie and Kim deserve all the praise in the world. My now *husband* and I could have not had the wedding of our dreams without them by our side. They are personable and friendly, but remain 100% professional and will not allow anyone to walk over HER BRIDE. They know what classy, elegance and beauty is - and are not afraid to tell you that your idea is "eh maybe not the best selection for the overall look"... which to be honest is what you'll NEED while planning a wedding. They are truthful and pleasant. The Clover Girls respond to all emails and correspondence promptly. They text, call, and email so you're sure to have all the bases covered. Probably the BEST investment that we made in terms of our wedding.

Best decision!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Alexia A

I worked with Clover & Company Weddings and Events in St. Petersburg, FL on my wedding and it was the truly the best decision I made. I’m an out of town bride and they worked with me for a full year planning every single detail, budget concern, and vendor issue to make sure the... Read More day was perfect. The outcome was unbelievable and everything I dreamed of. Even if you are detail oriented (like me) working with Stephanie and Kim brought to light things I didn’t even think of. They are truly on top of their game and worth every single penny!