For The Love Of Food

CN Catering has become one of the premiere catering companies in Dallas. Whether you are planning an intimate dinner party, a cocktail party, or the wedding of your dreams, we can help bring your vision to life and provide an experience unique to you. We are proud to be one of Dallas’ best known and most sought after caterers, recognized for our signature style of freshness, quality ingredients and clean presentation. Our team is committed to helping make your event a success.

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex (214) 821-2514

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jordan D

I cannot say enough wonderful things about CN Catering! We went to a tasting and every member of the staff went above and beyond to answer our questions and ensure a positive experience! We sat and spoke with David at the end of the tasting as well. He was so kind and patient... Read More with us! He helped us build a menu that worked with our budget and it was perfect! Later at our wedding, he stopped by to make sure everything was going well! (It was going perfectly!) I didn't expect him to come by, but that speaks to their level of customer/client care! Further, there was a bartender that made sure to check if I needed anything before the big walk down the aisle. I think he could tell I was nervous and went out of his way to offer me a water. You don't get that kind of care just anywhere. We worked mostly with Kylie to coordinate everything and she is so helpful and so knowledgeable. She made sure to ask questions that I hadn't even thought of! This company is the epitome of a class act and is an amazing example of what a catering company should be. We don't live in Dallas anymore, but if I ever need a caterer in that area, they will be the only one I call. I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you for making our day so wonderful!

delicious and so professional

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Emily P

CN Catering was the only company my venue (Windsor at Hebron) worked with but I did a lot of research before hand and I honestly would have picked them anyways! David and his staff were always quick to answer emails and give us updated quotes when I wanted to change little... Read More things. They require a tasting appointment down at the Room on Main and it was like a little party- they had a lot of prospective clients and were able to showcase a lot of different food and some other vendors they work with. If there was something specific we wanted to taste, we let them know before hand and they made us a small dish of it just for our group. We chose a Mediterranean buffet with tapas style food and the chicken marsala and oh my goodness was it delicious. We got lots of compliments about the food choices. They made sure that the head table had a specific staff member that helped make sure that the groom and I got to try everything before the night got too crazy (they kept our drinks filled, too!). The staff at our reception was very efficient, too. The only small thing is that a couple things weren't quite ready on the buffet when the first table went, but I don't think they were expecting us to be done with our first dance quite so quickly. I highly recommend them!

2015-11-02T15:41:14 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear that your guests enjoyed the food & you had a good experience with us. Wishing you & and your new husband a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Hannah A

CN Catering has an exclusive contract with our reception site, The Windsor, but once we had our complimentary tasting we knew they would not disappoint! We chose to have a chicken and beef option along with yummy mashed potatoes and a delicious salad (still wishing I had this... Read More recipe to make at home!). The appetizers during cocktail hour were INCREDIBLE! My favorite was the chicken & waffles on a stick. YUM! We still have guests telling us that our wedding food was by far the best they have ever had.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Kayla H

Everything was top notch! The fried mac and cheese balls are to die for! I loved how they brought the wedding party trays of passed apps while we took pictures and had the bride and groom plates ready as soon as we sat down so we got a chance to eat! Everything was beautiful and... Read More the staff was very well trained. They are definitely worth the money!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Vivian H

The CN Catering team is like a well-oiled machine. You can definitely tell they know what they are doing. They executed everything flawlessly and our wedding day was like a dream come true. I'm a huge foodie, so having good food at the wedding was a major priority to me. We got... Read More married at the Windsor on June 9th and my guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. CN Catering did a phenomenal job. My parents even loved it and they have very discerning taste! Many people have even told me that it was some of the best food they've ever had at a wedding. I honestly cannot say enough great things about working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you to the CN Catering team for playing such a big role in making our wedding day PERFECT.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Julie C

CN Catering provided the food and beverages for our daughter's reception at The Room on Main. Everything was delicious and was served right on time with our schedule. The bartenders and wait staff were great - very professional. CN offers multiple different package levels to... Read More fit your budget. David and his staff were very easy to work with and very accommodating.

2017-06-21T09:33:12 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear you were pleased with our services! We pride ourselves on service and quality of food and couldn't be happier that the night was a huge success and that you and your guests enjoyed the evening. We loved working with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Noelle H

The food is delicious! We enjoyed working with them through our venue, The Windsor. Anytime I had a question about menu changes or food items they were always very prompt on getting an answer to me. The tasting was also amazing & put together so well. Our guests loved the food &... Read More we got so many compliments about how good everything was! Thanks for being a part of our special day!

2017-06-21T09:35:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback! We are beyond excited to hear all of your kind words and so glad you enjoyed the process. Wedding planning can sometimes be stressful and we do our best to make this process as easy as possible on the catering.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jessica O

CN Catering was the exclusive option for our wedding reception at The Room on Main, and I’m so grateful! David was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. We didn’t want a sit down meal and instead decided to do heavy hor d'oeuvres with a couple of stations, while... Read More still serving food that people could eat without sitting at a formal table. David and his team were patient and inventive and created a perfect mix of food for our event. They made suggestions for timing as well as variety and taste that resulted in all of our guests raving about the food! I’d highly recommend using CN Catering for your wedding or any other event.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Megan H

We had a brunch wedding and the food was incredible! We did chicken and waffles, breakfast tacos, French toast casserole and more! Everything was absolutely delicious! They have a great menu selection and will cater the menu to be whatever you would like! The food presentation... Read More was also beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 ELIA F

The food was really amazing! Our guests are still talking about how great everything tasted! Thank you thank you CN Catering!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Sarah G

They were amazing! Definitely worth the cost. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of my wedding. They had plenty of staff there to set up/tear down and feed everyone pretty quickly. The food was delicious! We did the Classic American Breakfast. They were even so... Read More thoughtful to make me and my husband boxes of the food, so we could eat some later. I would highly recommend using them

2017-06-29T11:40:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! Nothing makes us happier than hearing you had no worries at all. We hope your guests are still raving about your brunch wedding & congratulations!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Jenna D

Just exceptional. From bruschetta to empanadas, fried mac-n-cheese balls to pork sliders, the hors d'oeuvres CN Catering put together for our afternoon reception were absolutely delicious. Our guests just raved about the food we selected and they have a menu full of even more... Read More great options! The servers were great about making sure each table had plenty of food and they took used dishes away promptly so the tables always looked neat. They did a tremendous job!

2017-04-17T10:08:15 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that your Reception went great and that you were pleased as well as your guests. You selected such a good menu with some of our most popular items. Congratulations & thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Carol S

My daughter did a lot of taste testing for her wedding reception looking for the best caterers in Dallas, and we found them. CN Catering's appetizers are THE best, their meal and amazing service had guests complimenting us on our choice of caterer. We will definitely use them... Read More again for our next catered event.

2017-04-17T10:15:28 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we were able to be apart of your Daughter's wedding! It was a pleasure working with you both & the wedding was beautiful. Thank you for your kind feedback and we hope guests are still raving!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Erica K

I got married on 3.11.17, and had CN Catering cater the wedding. The food was great! I was worried cooking beef tenderloin for so many people could potentially not turn on right. But everyone raved that it tasted great. We did the walnut shrimp, potato cake, asiago cheese &... Read More mushroom turnovers, and chicken & waffles for appetizers along with the Mediterranean display. For dinner we had salad with the option of beef tenderloin or Chilean sea bass for entrees. I tried a little of both, and they were both cooked perfectly. The sides were grilled asparagus and truffle mushroom potatoes. I highly recommend CN. Thank you!

2017-03-15T08:54:21 Response from the vendor

Your menu was amazing, thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! We hope the rain didn't cause too much stress because everything looked beautiful. You were a pleasure to work with and congratulations to you & Brandon!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Haylee H

Thank you Cn catering for the fabulous food at our wedding!!! Everyone loved it! David & Kylie were so helpful and easy to work with!!!!

2017-02-06T10:47:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear that you were beyond happy and appreciate you letting us be apart of your special day.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Clare H

My husband and I are so happy we hired CN Catering for our wedding on October 21, 2016! They were professional when booking and at our event. The food was delicious and our guests went on and on about how much they enjoyed the food!

2016-11-16T12:44:26 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed the food. You had such a delicious menu. We hope you and Zach are having a wonderful time as newlyweds!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren W

Our wedding was at The Windsor at Hebron Park in September. They are affiliated with CN Catering and require you to use them for the catering at events there. I wasn't sure how I felt about this at first, but I really can't tell you how glad I am that CN catered our wedding.... Read More It immediately took the pressure of finding a caterer out of the equation and the food was beyond good. I have this picture of a dry chicken breast and bland green beans in my mind when I think of wedding food, but CN catering is in a different UNIVERSE when it comes to wedding food. We had almost too many options (is that possible?) and everything that we chose was delicious! I had numerous guests tell me that it was by and far the BEST food they have ever had at a wedding. On top of delicious food, the staff was stellar. You hardly even notice that they are there (in a good way).

2016-12-10T14:13:30 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that we were able to go above and beyond for you for your wedding! Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your big day and being able to change your image of boring and basic food.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Grace M

After I attended a friend's wedding at The Room on Main - I was hooked on CN Catering. Their food was amazing and worth waiting for! I loved the Honey Glazed Walnut Shrimp and the Brisket Street tacos. It was fun to have the Donut hole station late night and a great way to... Read More say good night to everyone and leave happy! When I get married - I will definitely use CN Catering.

2016-12-10T14:14:13 Response from the vendor

The Honey Glazed Walnut Shrimp & Brisket Tacos are our favorite too :). We hope to work with you in the future for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Taylor C

Great food and great service! We had tons of changes and questions throughout the planning process but they were always patient and helpful. We got tons of compliments on the service and the buffet, so I'm very glad they were an approved caterer for our venue (Hickory Street... Read More Annex)!

2016-10-25T14:33:54 Response from the vendor

We had a blast helping you plan your wedding and everything was beautiful! We think your head table turned out perfect. Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day and for your kind words!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Lauren H

Everything was absolutely delicious! Company was easy to work with ahead of time and promptly answered requests and questions. Staff on the day was great to work with! Highly recommended! I think there was a run on the fried mac n cheese appetizers!

2016-10-25T14:38:03 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to hear your day was perfect! The mac and cheese balls are our personal favorite and it sounds like it was a guest favorite as well. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you are enjoying your new married life... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Alex M

Wonderful, friendly staff.

2016-10-25T14:39:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Bailey B

We chose CN for our wedding, and are glad that we did! Our guests were too! We had passed hors d'oeuvres during our cocktail hour, and then 3 stations for our dinner. They all complimented each other very well! We also used CN for our bartending services, and everything went... Read More smoothly. While the planning process wasn't perfect, I was very satisfied with the food at our wedding, and would recommend CN!

2016-12-10T14:20:28 Response from the vendor

We are glad we were able to give you the perfect menu and incorporate all of the favorites of you and your fiancé! Thank you for your feedback regarding the planning process. We pride ourselves in giving the best service possible in all areas.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Carolyn E

We had many problems with CN Catering during and prior to our wedding at The Windsor at Hebron Park. It turned a happy day into an unforgettable mess. It started with a change in management. CN Catering purchased The Windsor and decided to make changes to the venue without... Read More telling their current clients, or I was the only client not told. I have pictures from when we first booked our venue. My husband and I went back for our 90-day planning meeting, and CN Catering had changed the chapel, lobby, and ballroom. That was quite the shock after paying the deposit for a venue that looked completely different. Then comes the big day. Problem 1: Despite being written in our contract, CN Catering did not serve the pre-ceremony champagne that had been agreed to. When my husband mentioned to them that drinks were supposed to be served, CN Catering replied that there was nothing in the contract about it, and it wouldn't be happening. Problem 2: I have a photo of the emergency kit and tools provided in the bridal suite. This kit includes a garment steamer as dresses and veils wrinkle easily. Upon noticing there was no steamer in the kit, my maid of honor asked CN Catering. They replied that it had been stolen at the last wedding, and we were out of luck. A member of our bridal party had to take an hour from setup to retrieve our own steamer. Problem 3: All my life, the only thing I wanted at my wedding was a mashed potato bar. I am allergic to pork, as was noted several places in our contract, and CN Catering mixed the ingredients together. This was A) not a bar style, and B) gave me an allergic reaction. A catering company should understand that making only 1 out of 125 dishes without an allergen creates a minefield. Big surprise that there was another mix-up, and I had an allergic reaction that affected me for days. Problem 4: CN Catering says they'll cut your cake. We expected them to cut our cake, until we saw that there was only one of three flavors circulating. We did not ask them to save the top tier, but they decided to not serve it. We had a separate sheet cake in the kitchen, and a two-tiered cake for display. We had to ask that our tiered cake be cut, and thought they would then cut the entire thing. At least we had two flavors to choose from, but it was after most guests had already finished their cake.

2016-08-12T15:00:33 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your business, and are very saddened to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your experience. We take every event seriously, and our customers’ complete satisfaction is our number one priority. Our many, many 5 star reviews across multiple review sites is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Amanda G

I have to start off this review by saying WOW!! CN Catering know exactly what they're doing. Their food wasn't just the best wedding food I've had, but the best food I've had in a really long time. My dad was originally skeptical at first because he thought, based on previous... Read More wedding, that buffet food wasn't good when you're cooking for that many people. And boy was he mistaken! He LOVED everything he ate, especially the pecan crusted chicken. My family and I had NUMEROUS people come up to us at the wedding and say that the food was the best they've ever had and how they kept going back for more. One of my bridesmaids said she could swim in the penne pasta (vegetarian option) and it was loved by everyone. My husband and mine's favorite was the pasta and the slow cooked brisket. We made sure to sit and enjoy our meal and ate all we could before we had to get up to dance and mingle with our guests. We've been married a little over a month now and we are STILL getting compliments from our guests to rave about the food. I could seriously go on and on about the deliciously amazing food but I do want to make sure I mention the staff. CN Catering is beyond professional. They are QUICK to return emails and they give you all the information you could possibly need, even if you don't ask for it. They're definitely on top of their game. Every. Single. Day. CN Catering made my wedding day stress-free, beautiful, savory, sweet, and fun. I would HIGHLY recommend CN Catering for your wedding or any event for that matter. I would get married all over again just to have that pasta, brisket, and loaded mashed potatoes.

2016-08-08T16:16:30 Response from the vendor

We can't even begin to say thank you! We are so happy that the planning process and food was exceptional. Your day could not have been more perfect and we are so happy for you and Alex and hope yall are enjoying your married life... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Adri M

My husband and I chose CN Catering to provide the food for our wedding, and we are so happy we did. We went to a food tasting hosted by CN Catering and really enjoyed the food selections they offered. Since CN Catering’s menu is extensive, we were unable to try some of... Read More selections that we decided on for our wedding. We were apprehensive about this at first, but the CN Catering team gave us some good suggestions that were delicious! The staff at CN Catering was friendly, helpful, and flexible. We asked many questions and changed our food selections several times but CN Catering always responded promptly, welcomed our changes and revised our food quotes. Additionally, they prepared alternative meals for several of our guests with food allergies. We were very impressed with the quality of food at our wedding. The food was unique and creative and was not your typical “wedding food.” Everything was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. We highly recommend CN Catering!