For The Love Of Food

CN Catering has become one of the premiere catering companies in Dallas. Whether you are planning an intimate dinner party, a cocktail party, or the wedding of your dreams, we can help bring your vision to life and provide an experience unique to you. We are proud to be one of Dallas’ best known and most sought after caterers, recognized for our signature style of freshness, quality ingredients and clean presentation. Our team is committed to helping make your event a success.

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex (214) 821-2514

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jordan D

I cannot say enough wonderful things about CN Catering! We went to a tasting and every member of the staff went above and beyond to answer our questions and ensure a positive experience! We sat and spoke with David at the end of the tasting as well. He was so kind and patient... Read More with us! He helped us build a menu that worked with our budget and it was perfect! Later at our wedding, he stopped by to make sure everything was going well! (It was going perfectly!) I didn't expect him to come by, but that speaks to their level of customer/client care! Further, there was a bartender that made sure to check if I needed anything before the big walk down the aisle. I think he could tell I was nervous and went out of his way to offer me a water. You don't get that kind of care just anywhere. We worked mostly with Kylie to coordinate everything and she is so helpful and so knowledgeable. She made sure to ask questions that I hadn't even thought of! This company is the epitome of a class act and is an amazing example of what a catering company should be. We don't live in Dallas anymore, but if I ever need a caterer in that area, they will be the only one I call. I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you for making our day so wonderful!

delicious and so professional

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Emily P

CN Catering was the only company my venue (Windsor at Hebron) worked with but I did a lot of research before hand and I honestly would have picked them anyways! David and his staff were always quick to answer emails and give us updated quotes when I wanted to change little... Read More things. They require a tasting appointment down at the Room on Main and it was like a little party- they had a lot of prospective clients and were able to showcase a lot of different food and some other vendors they work with. If there was something specific we wanted to taste, we let them know before hand and they made us a small dish of it just for our group. We chose a Mediterranean buffet with tapas style food and the chicken marsala and oh my goodness was it delicious. We got lots of compliments about the food choices. They made sure that the head table had a specific staff member that helped make sure that the groom and I got to try everything before the night got too crazy (they kept our drinks filled, too!). The staff at our reception was very efficient, too. The only small thing is that a couple things weren't quite ready on the buffet when the first table went, but I don't think they were expecting us to be done with our first dance quite so quickly. I highly recommend them!

2015-11-02T15:41:14 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear that your guests enjoyed the food & you had a good experience with us. Wishing you & and your new husband a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Melanie H

CN Catering is beyond Exceptional! I have been working with them on events and weddings for almost 10 years now. Their food quality and creativity is excellent and improves each year. And their staff are absolutely the BEST of the BEST without fail, at every single event,... Read More every time. Highly, Highly recommend CN to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Becky F

Thank you CN Catering for everything! You are amazing to work with and the quality of the food and staff are superb! I can't believe how everything was perfect! Thank you for making the wedding of my daughter's dreams a reality! I can't thank you enough for everything!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Claudia R

CN catering is incredible! They were the only catering company I could use at my venue (The Windsor at Hebron Park) and I am so thankful! It was very important for us to have amazing food at our wedding. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was. I have heard... Read More from many of our guests that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Also, the staff is super attentive, professional and friendly

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Courtney G

I love that CN Catering works with our venue, The Windsor. The tasting was so incredible and the network of vendors available just puts you at ease. The food is amazing! All of our guests were talking about a favorite by the end of the night.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Elizabeth D

Phenomenal to work with! CN Catering has wonderful food and some neat venues to check out. Kylie was able to work within our budget, found the exact color linens we wanted, went above and beyond to help set-up our reception the day of, and got things done. She provided helpful... Read More suggestions and understood what we envisioned for our wedding. Very easy to work with. We highly recommend CN Catering for any event!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Elizabeth C

Attended the Gran Opening of Howell and Dragon Last Night and the food and beverage provided by CN Catering was outstanding. We were greeted with a choice of Champagne or Wine as soon as we walked in the door. The Hors D’oeuvres rotating through the rooms disappeared and were... Read More replenished quickly, simply amazing. The variety of Hors D’oeuvres left me with a decent idea of what to expect in taste and style from the many choices available on the full menu. The wait staff was on top of litter and empties all night. Items seemingly disappearing in the blink of an eye.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Hannah A

CN Catering has an exclusive contract with our reception site, The Windsor, but once we had our complimentary tasting we knew they would not disappoint! We chose to have a chicken and beef option along with yummy mashed potatoes and a delicious salad (still wishing I had this... Read More recipe to make at home!). The appetizers during cocktail hour were INCREDIBLE! My favorite was the chicken & waffles on a stick. YUM! We still have guests telling us that our wedding food was by far the best they have ever had.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Kayla H

Everything was top notch! The fried mac and cheese balls are to die for! I loved how they brought the wedding party trays of passed apps while we took pictures and had the bride and groom plates ready as soon as we sat down so we got a chance to eat! Everything was beautiful and... Read More the staff was very well trained. They are definitely worth the money!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Vivian H

The CN Catering team is like a well-oiled machine. You can definitely tell they know what they are doing. They executed everything flawlessly and our wedding day was like a dream come true. I'm a huge foodie, so having good food at the wedding was a major priority to me. We got... Read More married at the Windsor on June 9th and my guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. CN Catering did a phenomenal job. My parents even loved it and they have very discerning taste! Many people have even told me that it was some of the best food they've ever had at a wedding. I honestly cannot say enough great things about working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you to the CN Catering team for playing such a big role in making our wedding day PERFECT.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Julie C

CN Catering provided the food and beverages for our daughter's reception at The Room on Main. Everything was delicious and was served right on time with our schedule. The bartenders and wait staff were great - very professional. CN offers multiple different package levels to... Read More fit your budget. David and his staff were very easy to work with and very accommodating.

2017-06-21T09:33:12 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear you were pleased with our services! We pride ourselves on service and quality of food and couldn't be happier that the night was a huge success and that you and your guests enjoyed the evening. We loved working with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Noelle H

The food is delicious! We enjoyed working with them through our venue, The Windsor. Anytime I had a question about menu changes or food items they were always very prompt on getting an answer to me. The tasting was also amazing & put together so well. Our guests loved the food &... Read More we got so many compliments about how good everything was! Thanks for being a part of our special day!

2017-06-21T09:35:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback! We are beyond excited to hear all of your kind words and so glad you enjoyed the process. Wedding planning can sometimes be stressful and we do our best to make this process as easy as possible on the catering.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jessica O

CN Catering was the exclusive option for our wedding reception at The Room on Main, and I’m so grateful! David was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. We didn’t want a sit down meal and instead decided to do heavy hor d'oeuvres with a couple of stations, while... Read More still serving food that people could eat without sitting at a formal table. David and his team were patient and inventive and created a perfect mix of food for our event. They made suggestions for timing as well as variety and taste that resulted in all of our guests raving about the food! I’d highly recommend using CN Catering for your wedding or any other event.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Megan H

We had a brunch wedding and the food was incredible! We did chicken and waffles, breakfast tacos, French toast casserole and more! Everything was absolutely delicious! They have a great menu selection and will cater the menu to be whatever you would like! The food presentation... Read More was also beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 ELIA F

The food was really amazing! Our guests are still talking about how great everything tasted! Thank you thank you CN Catering!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Sarah G

They were amazing! Definitely worth the cost. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of my wedding. They had plenty of staff there to set up/tear down and feed everyone pretty quickly. The food was delicious! We did the Classic American Breakfast. They were even so... Read More thoughtful to make me and my husband boxes of the food, so we could eat some later. I would highly recommend using them

2017-06-29T11:40:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! Nothing makes us happier than hearing you had no worries at all. We hope your guests are still raving about your brunch wedding & congratulations!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Jenna D

Just exceptional. From bruschetta to empanadas, fried mac-n-cheese balls to pork sliders, the hors d'oeuvres CN Catering put together for our afternoon reception were absolutely delicious. Our guests just raved about the food we selected and they have a menu full of even more... Read More great options! The servers were great about making sure each table had plenty of food and they took used dishes away promptly so the tables always looked neat. They did a tremendous job!

2017-04-17T10:08:15 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that your Reception went great and that you were pleased as well as your guests. You selected such a good menu with some of our most popular items. Congratulations & thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Carol S

My daughter did a lot of taste testing for her wedding reception looking for the best caterers in Dallas, and we found them. CN Catering's appetizers are THE best, their meal and amazing service had guests complimenting us on our choice of caterer. We will definitely use them... Read More again for our next catered event.

2017-04-17T10:15:28 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we were able to be apart of your Daughter's wedding! It was a pleasure working with you both & the wedding was beautiful. Thank you for your kind feedback and we hope guests are still raving!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Erica K

I got married on 3.11.17, and had CN Catering cater the wedding. The food was great! I was worried cooking beef tenderloin for so many people could potentially not turn on right. But everyone raved that it tasted great. We did the walnut shrimp, potato cake, asiago cheese &... Read More mushroom turnovers, and chicken & waffles for appetizers along with the Mediterranean display. For dinner we had salad with the option of beef tenderloin or Chilean sea bass for entrees. I tried a little of both, and they were both cooked perfectly. The sides were grilled asparagus and truffle mushroom potatoes. I highly recommend CN. Thank you!

2017-03-15T08:54:21 Response from the vendor

Your menu was amazing, thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! We hope the rain didn't cause too much stress because everything looked beautiful. You were a pleasure to work with and congratulations to you & Brandon!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Haylee H

Thank you Cn catering for the fabulous food at our wedding!!! Everyone loved it! David & Kylie were so helpful and easy to work with!!!!

2017-02-06T10:47:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear that you were beyond happy and appreciate you letting us be apart of your special day.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Clare H

My husband and I are so happy we hired CN Catering for our wedding on October 21, 2016! They were professional when booking and at our event. The food was delicious and our guests went on and on about how much they enjoyed the food!

2016-11-16T12:44:26 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed the food. You had such a delicious menu. We hope you and Zach are having a wonderful time as newlyweds!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren W

Our wedding was at The Windsor at Hebron Park in September. They are affiliated with CN Catering and require you to use them for the catering at events there. I wasn't sure how I felt about this at first, but I really can't tell you how glad I am that CN catered our wedding.... Read More It immediately took the pressure of finding a caterer out of the equation and the food was beyond good. I have this picture of a dry chicken breast and bland green beans in my mind when I think of wedding food, but CN catering is in a different UNIVERSE when it comes to wedding food. We had almost too many options (is that possible?) and everything that we chose was delicious! I had numerous guests tell me that it was by and far the BEST food they have ever had at a wedding. On top of delicious food, the staff was stellar. You hardly even notice that they are there (in a good way).

2016-12-10T14:13:30 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that we were able to go above and beyond for you for your wedding! Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your big day and being able to change your image of boring and basic food.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Grace M

After I attended a friend's wedding at The Room on Main - I was hooked on CN Catering. Their food was amazing and worth waiting for! I loved the Honey Glazed Walnut Shrimp and the Brisket Street tacos. It was fun to have the Donut hole station late night and a great way to... Read More say good night to everyone and leave happy! When I get married - I will definitely use CN Catering.

2016-12-10T14:14:13 Response from the vendor

The Honey Glazed Walnut Shrimp & Brisket Tacos are our favorite too :). We hope to work with you in the future for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Taylor C

Great food and great service! We had tons of changes and questions throughout the planning process but they were always patient and helpful. We got tons of compliments on the service and the buffet, so I'm very glad they were an approved caterer for our venue (Hickory Street... Read More Annex)!

2016-10-25T14:33:54 Response from the vendor

We had a blast helping you plan your wedding and everything was beautiful! We think your head table turned out perfect. Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day and for your kind words!