Your Premier Live Music Entertainment!

We pride ourselves in working with you to make your special event a reality. Our goal is to give you and your guests the sensation of being in a front row at a live concert, and a full dance floor. You will have happy guests with an ear to ear smile for all the fun you are all having. We would be honored to be a part of your special day so whether you are planning a Wedding, Corporate Event or a Private Party, we can create an extraordinary experience for you and your guests to enjoy and to create memories. Our musical style varies from the Classic 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s to the latest Dance, R&B, Motown, Pop, Reggae, Rock, Country and Latin music. Ready to Party? Book C'Nergy Today!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

Serving Orlando and All Florida. (321) 426-8193
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Nicole K

C'Nergy was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding. They were wonderful to work with, assisted with all of my special requests, and really delivered on the day of our wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night and multiple guests told us it was the most... Read More fun wedding they had ever been to! Thank you C'Nergy for giving us the best wedding reception we could have asked for. You cannot be disappointed with this band! 10 out of 10.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Claire K

Where do I even start with C’Nergy?? If they gave out Grammy’s for Best Wedding Band, C’Nergy would win every time. From the second we hired C’Nergy they were helpful, accommodating and in constant communication with both myself and my parents. Rafy and his team are truly... Read More incredible people and performers. Everyone is STILL talking about our wedding band saying they felt like they were at a Live Concert. Whether you were dancing all night to their music or watching them perform from your table, every guest was entertained and having fun. Our wedding was perfect, but C’Nergy made it a dream come true-the band brought the party!! C’Nergy exceeded our expectations and we are forever grateful that they were a part of our special day. My family and I will be raving about them for the rest of our lives! We absolutely adore this band and each individual performer. Thank you for everything! If you are looking for a wedding band, stop now and book C’Nnergy!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Saray N

C'Nergy was the best money spent at our wedding. Everyone danced the night away. My mom kept saying "I feel like I'm at a concert." They started the evening with a perfect first dance. Then set the mood with beautiful romantic songs during dinner. Once everyone finished... Read More their meals, the party got started. I can honestly say I danced the night away. They added special touches like a super fun version of Shake it Off. I want to have a party every year just so C'Nergy can play for us! Best band ever. If you want an excellent wedding, all you need is C'Nergy.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Wes M

Hands down the BEST BAND EVER!!! My guests loved C’Nergy!! Our wedding guests were dancing all night. I can’t believe how talented C’Nergy was and how much energy they had. I was truly blown away and my guests are still talking about how awesome they were. I HIGHLY recommend... Read More booking them. I love love loved them!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Irma T

Oh my God...They were amazing! They kept the dance floor packed all night...everyone dancing and singing! We got amazing feedback from all of our guests. They said C'Nergy was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding. Very talented. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kim S

This band is wonderful. The music and singing were the best I have ever heard at a wedding reception. They were enthusiastic and keep the party going all night long. They were also very responsive to our needs/changes not only before the wedding but also during the reception. If... Read More you need a band for not only a wedding reception, but any event C'Nergy is the one you want. (Note: This was a destination wedding and we had no problems communicating with them.)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Sam B

We seriously LOVED this band and so did our guests! C'Nergy was beyond amazing and played the entire night without a break because they "didn't want to lose the momentum/energy of the crowd." Our guests still haven't stopped talking about awesome the band was!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Morgan

We wanted our wedding reception to center around our band with a night full of dancing. We chose Cnergy to be that band - and they played a key role in making our reception the best night of our lives. Their energy, enthusiasm and artistic ability were unbelievable. Everyone in... Read More the band is a masterful musician. I got the chance to speak with the band leader afterwards, and I told him that we'd like to come back to Florida to see them perform - and I mean it. They're that good. And they establish a connection with you that goes beyond the music. They're friendly - they make you feel special and that it's your night, and that goes a long way. They're a part of a team that makes your night unforgettable. Morgan & myself cannot recommend them enough to you. As we exited our reception, I couldn't help but turn back to them, thank them - and as they sang, they all thanked me back - one of the many moments I won't soon forget. Morgan and I cannot wait to see them perform again soon.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Maxine R

C'Nergy made my event perfect! I had a vision, and they over-achieved it! One of my two requirements for my wedding was to have the perfect band that kept everyone dancing all night long. C'Nergy surpassed my request and expectations. Early on in the evening, the band made an... Read More announcement which they never had to make before! They had to ask our guests to please take their seats so they could be served dinner! The energy in the room was perfect, the band felt that energy and selected songs that kept everyone on their feet all night long! Most of my guests stopped me at some point through the night, even just as the evening was beginning to express how much they loved the band. MOST explained that C'Nergy was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding and I couldn't agree more! C'Nergy had a lot to live up to with my expectations, and they well surpassed them! I am happy to say selecting C'Nergy was one of the best decisions for my wedding that I made! You CANNOT go wrong selecting them to perform at your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Tracy R

CNergy set the tone for the evening-- and everyone had a blast! They have an extensive song list for you to choose from and will play your preferred 1st dance songs.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Emily M

Words cannot express how grateful we are to Rafael and his team at C'Nergy! The absolute best part of our wedding was C'Nergy's performance. We had over 100 guests in attendance who were all different ages and from all different backgrounds, and C'Nergy was able to read the... Read More crowd and get them all out on the dance floor. For weeks after the wedding, the most talked about topic was the band. The most common comment we received after the wedding was "Where did you find your band? They were spectacular!" From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Liz

All I can say is WOW!! We had C'Nergy as our band for our wedding on NYE and they completely rocked it!!! My husband and I are huge live music lovers and we couldn't have asked for a better band to celebrate and rock in the new year with. We went with the 9 piece (includes... Read More horns) and EVERYONE that was at the wedding reception could not stop dancing, singing and cannot stop talking about their performance! We must have heard countless times that C'Nergy was the best wedding/party band they have ever heard!!! They even learned several special requested songs and versions so that we could impress everyone with our 1st dance. Thanks to Raffy and everyone involved for making this such a special and memorable event.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Robin K

The best thing that we ever did for our daughter's wedding was to hire C'Nergy . We heard them in Tampa at the Blue Martini and it was "one and done" for us. They are one of the most talented bands we have ever heard. Their beautiful voices and high energy kept our guests... Read More dancing all night long . In fact, most of our guests did not want to sit down for dinner because they were having such an amazing time. If you want your guests to be entertained and happy, then this is the band for you . WE LOVE C'NERGY!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Bethany R

C'nergy seriously surpassed our expectations beyond anything we could have ever asked for, they were absolutely incredible! We just know this is a wedding our friends & family will be talking about for a very long time. Rafy was so incredibly patient through the entire planning... Read More and song choice process. Having C'nergy as a part of our wedding day was by far one of the best decisions we made through the entire wedding planning process!! We are so thankful that Angie was able to fly down for our wedding, literally made our night! The entire group is so talented and made our wedding so perfect. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Carreline R

I could not be more pleased with C'Nergy. From the beginning until the end, everyone was very professional and easy to contact! I even had specific requests for them and they met all of my expectations! We had a wedding guest count of over 260, and everyone cannot stop talking... Read More about how amazing they were! They definitely were the life of the party and I could not be more honored to have them at our wedding! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone I come in contact with who needs a band! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! You are all amazing and truly talented!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Amber V

Amazing! If you want a band that is memorable and talked about after your wedding this is the band to choose. Every guest loved them! Gets everyone to their feet and they perform on the dance floor with everyone

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Kristi R

We couldn't have asked for a better performance than what C'Nergy delivered at our wedding on 6/25/16. From the first time we saw them play at the Hard Rock in Tampa last summer, we knew they would be perfect for our wedding & they didn't disappoint. All the way from the... Read More contract to picking the songs through them allowing my father-in-law to join them on the drums in an epic performance of Living on a Prayer, they were extremely easy & profession to deal with. A great band was a must for us & C'Nergy was just that, the dance floor was filled the entire night & we have received many comments from our guests that they were the best band they've seen at a wedding.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Michelle J

Every so often you come across a group that is so good the audience and the band together have a collective experience. You walk away thinking, man I can't really explain what happened there, but that was amazing. Cynergy was that band. They did much more than just play music... Read More and MC, they created an experience for all of our wedding guests that captured everyone's attention. Not one guest was uninvolved. Everyone got caught up in the moment and we danced the night away. This was the best night ever and Cynergy made the experience over the top. Everyone was chanting for the music to continue. No one wanted the night to end. One of the best decisions in planning our wedding was to choose this band. After the experience they created, we have memories for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Lindy P

This band is AMAZING! They brought so much energy to our reception and people of all ages were dancing and talking about how great the music was. Everyone was on the dance floor and singing along. Worth every penny and one of the best parts of our wedding :)

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Alina T

Cnergy made our wedding! Absolutely the best band that I have seen at a wedding, and I'm not being biased because it was mine ;). They truly care about their couples, and listen to all of their desires. My guests dances all night and are still raving about our band! Thank... Read More you Cnergy for making our wedding the best it can be! Alina & David Backer

BEST band EVER!!!

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Andria A

If you want your reception to be the best reception ever....... C'Nergy is the band for you! They are amazing! I never write reviews or take the time to fill out questionnaires, etc but I wanted to fill this one out! I cannot explain how amazing they are! Everyone of our guests... Read More that we have talked to since the reception has told us how awesome the band was and how much fun they had because of the them! C'Nergy ROCKS!!!

C'Nergy Band

Reviewed on 5/05/2015

From the moment we found C'Nergy during our research into various bands for our wedding, we knew we found the right group. We coordinated all of our choices for the event with Rafy Olmeda including: first dance, father and bride dance, groom and mother dance, etc. and all went... Read More flawlessly. They provided us with an extensive list of songs to choose from to make sure that our taste was catered to all night. They brought so much talent and energy that I don't remember a time when people weren't dancing throughout the reception! This is not a campy group who plays games and breaks up the fun (although I'm sure they would accommodate.) They simply played and sang their hearts out and there wasn't one person that night who didn't mention how impressed they were by our choice (as if we had anything to do with how great they played!). I can't recommend C'Nergy enough to anyone who wants a fun, upbeat and extremely talented group to play their event! Thank you so much for making our wedding soooo fun!!!

Not just for weddings!

Reviewed on 5/02/2015

We contacted C'Nergy for a non profit fund raiser and hired them without actually meeting them. we watched their promo video and spoke several times. They were amazing! We had about 175 people from 30-70 and everyone was dancing all night! Great energy, variety and vocals! They... Read More were on time, professional and very engaging! I would highly recommend!

Superb Band!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015

I hired this band as a wedding present for my niece and fiance. We live in CT, had never heard them live, except for website and wasn't sure what to expect, but I couldn't have asked for a better band. Everyone was smiling, energetic; we felt like we were friends with everyone... Read More in the band. The talent was A+, both musicians and singers, and the management was great, very accommodating. I highly recommend C'Nergy Band to everyone. Cheryl Maturo

Awesome, High Energy Band

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Christa

If you're looking for a band that will have your guests dancing the entire reception, go with C'Nergy! Having a great band was one of the most important things to us for our reception, so we spent a lot of time searching for a band that would keep our guests dancing all night... Read More long. We wanted our wedding to be FUN and that meant the band had to be great. I am SO glad we chose C'Nergy! They had people dancing even during the slower dinner music. By the end of the night, ALL of our guests were on the dance floor screaming "one more song!" They are so much fun -- they play a great variety of traditional songs you often hear at weddings to newer stuff, keeping everyone dancing regardless of their age. I had multiple guests asking me for the name of the band and we got tons of compliments about them throughout the night. We had a great time with C'Nergy and I highly recommend them!

Rafael Olmeda

"Our mission is to meet all your musical and entertainment requirements just as you've envisioned. We are 100% committed to our Clients" C'Nergy - Musicians with a unique set of talents who have joined their artistic forces to achieve one common goal... To bring a high-energy professional performance that exceeds