Raising The Bar

COCKTAILS is a premier Beverage Service company serving clients across New England. We take great pride in our service and treat every occasion as our own. As a full service beverage caterer with over 29 years of experience, our fully insured and TiPS® certified bartenders will help to make your occasion an experience to remember. COCKTAILS holds a current Certificate of Liquor Liability Insurance available at your request. Every Bartender at Cocktails is 100% TiPS® certified.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

5 Nanset Road, Weymouth, MA Serving all of greater New England, RI, and NH (617) 590-3453

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Kerry C

Jim and Kathy are amazing! They bartended a high school reunion that I coordinated and they helped me the whole way through the process. Before the reunion they obtained the permit that was required for the event and checked in regularly to confirm # of attendees, bar menu,... Read More etc. The night of the reunion I arrived early, but Jim and Kathy were already there and set up! They were so professional and efficient throughout the night. Planning an event is stressful, but Jim and Kathy made things easy. I strongly recommend working with Jim and Kathy - they are fabulous!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Nicole B

Jim and the Cocktails staff were exceptional. Jim was quick to respond to all of our emails and addressed all of our inquiries. The Cocktails staff for our wedding were fantastic! These two gentlemen were professional, extremely friendly and personable, and accommodating to us... Read More and our guests. Cocktails made ordering alcohol for our wedding very easy and they got exactly what we wanted. We wanted to serve Glogg (a mulled wine served hot) at our wedding- Cocktails was able to serve it heated and our guests loved it! They did an amazing job interacting with our guests and making the night that much more fun. I would highly recommend Cocktails for any event, especially weddings. Everyone at Cocktails is professional, friendly, and accommodating. They were mindful of our budget and found ways to help save us money on alcohol. You will have a great event if you use Cocktails!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Jacqueline L

Jim and the cocktails team were amazing! From start to finish they were professional and courteous. I got many compliments from the guests on how efficient they were. On any special occasion it is important to find a partner you can trust as they could make or break the... Read More night. I give Jim and his team all the credit in the world for a job well done. Thank you for making our wedding soo special.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Jenny C

Jim and Kathy are the best, and it seems that they are discerning in who they hire, too, as all Cocktails staff I have encountered have been top notch. Professional, down-to-earth, friendly, resourceful, and dedicated to making YOUR event, large or small, a wonderful experience... Read More for all. I've now used Cocktails for 3 events, and I will surely call on Jim and his crew again.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Devon G

Jim is absolutely amazing. He pays attention to the little details, and truly goes out of his way to help his clients. He jumped in to help me during an emergency situation, and I cannot express how appreciate I am of his passion and kindness.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Gregory J

I'm not sure how to give six stars here, but I've used Jim's organization now for four years now for events large and small, and there is no one better. He and all the people working for him are not only accommodating, but most gracious. Thanks!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Christopher P

Working with Jim and his crew was amazing. Everyone was super friendly, worked hard, and had great attitudes. Jim's level of professionalism and dedication to ensuring a quality time for everyone was incredible. I had an amazing experience, and a great time working with Jim.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Emily F

Really the best - Jim, Kathy and crew know what they are doing, and they do it well! Our entire event went off without a hitch, and no one waited more than a minute for a drink. Happy crowd and happy bartenders! Loved working with them.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Julianna M

Jim, Kathy and their whole team were just incredible. Jim and Kathy were both very helpful in the lead up to our wedding - he was super honest about how to keep costs efficient, and advising us on what to purchase and how much, and on the day of their team was amazing. Ramy... Read More sought us out throughout the night to offer us a drink (which we so appreciated because in the excitement of it all, it really was hard to find time to get to the bar!) and the rest of the team was professional and courteous, and our guests had a great time AND had great things to say about their service. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Morgan D

Jim and his team at Cocktails Bar Service were amazing! They were incredibly professional and organized, making sure that everyone was satisfied and safe. Jim made planning our bar service and ordering our liquor so easy, and he even helped us find ways to save money in the... Read More process. On the day of our wedding, Jim made sure that we were never without a signature cocktail in hand! Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Jason S

In the run up to the wedding, Jim was super helpful about planning the bartending and the alcohol order. He got us all the things we were looking for at exactly the price we wanted. On the day of, Toby ran the bar wonderfully. We ran out of bourbon halfway through the reception... Read More and more appeared before the end. Jim and the whole team were total professionals and a total pleasure to work with throughout the whole process

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Elissa S

Jim, We are still basking in the afterglow of Saturday but now have at least a moment to say a huge THANK YOU!! You and your team at Cocktails were truly amazing from start to finish. When I began the process of planning our DIY wedding, I interviewed 8 bartending companies... Read More and you quickly stood out as the one that was simultaneously the most responsive, thorough, affordable, helpful and just plain nice! And that continued throughout the entire planning process and for the wedding itself. Anytime I had a question, big or small, you were available with an answer to guide us. Throughout the night your team was wonderful - from thoughtful set-up to making sure they knew the bride and groom's drinks to hand delivering drinks to the DJ. I'd never heard people actually complimenting the bartending team at an event, but multiple people came up to me to say how awesome Cocktails was and that they wanted to know who you all were so they could recommend you for future events. Thank you again so much for being so competent and so kind at the same time!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Amy L

We used Cocktails Bar Service for our April 2017 wedding at Endicott Estate in Dedham, MA. Jim was really great to work with. He was always prompt about returning my calls and emails. We were planning the wedding from out of state, and he made the whole process very easy. We... Read More gave him our guest count and alcohol preferences, and he took care of placing the alcohol order for us on consignment from Gordon's Liquors. Jim was very straightforward and honest; when our guest count turned out to be lower than we had estimated when we first signed the contract, he told us that he could do the event with one less bartender, saving us some money. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about the bar at all. The bar staff were very professional.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Nina S

We are so happy we worked with Jim and Cocktails for our wedding at the Endicott Estate. Jim was phenomenal leading up to the wedding - he gave great suggestions and answered every question I had. Cocktails was tremendous at the wedding. Our guests didn't have to wait in long... Read More lines and were treated exceptionally. I had so many guests tell me that we had the best vendors for our wedding. As the bride, I was so grateful to Cocktails - I was so busy visiting with family that I never could get close to the bar, and all throughout the night Cocktails staff made sure to find me with a fresh glass of champagne. It was very sweet and much appreciated. We will definitely hire Cocktails if we have another big event in the future! I know our family and friends will as well after seeing how excellent they were at our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Ashley M

Jim was great to work with - very communicative, nice and professional. He not only helped us with planning and anticipating our guests needs, but he also coordinated the purchasing and delivery of the alcohol and even did a site visit with us to ensure he was well informed. The... Read More service on our wedding day was perfect and we would absolutely recommend Cocktails to anyone looking for a great bartending service!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Michelle A

Jim and Kathy were FANTASTIC! Their service was above and beyond what I expected: Jim anticipated just what the guests would enjoy and they were a huge help in determining what we would need for beverages. I highly recommend them and will use them again!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Taylor S

Honesty and Integrity. As an Owner of an Event Planning Company, the pillars to my successful business are always being truthful with my clients and vendors and forever standing behind my word and our quality. It is easily known that honesty and integrity are the cornerstones... Read More of Jim D’Entremont’s business as well. The 40th Birthday Party my client hired Cocktails for this past weekend was perfectly tended to thanks to Jim and his wife Kathy. I have thoroughly enjoyed planning this soiree with Jim over the past few months leading up to this event. Jim is extremely knowledgable and kind and consistently listened attentively to our vision for this event. He has been a perfect partner to work with and I would highly recommend him to any Planner or Host. Our bar on Saturday night was set up efficiently and exactly to our specifications. The bar was always fully stocked and clean. Our client rested assured that her guests were served quickly and responsibly, thanks to Cocktails’ utmost professionalism. I plan to work with Cocktails for all future events and encourage other Planners and Hosts to do the same. Thank you, Jim and Kathy, for all of your diligence and consideration! Your business is the Platinum standard. - Taylor Singh Owner, Avasara Events

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Jake B

Jim and his team were AMAZING. We contacted them several months before our wedding and each time we talked to Jim or someone else at his office they were very informative and helpful. They were great in helping figure out what to provide our guests, the quantity of alcohol and... Read More even helped us create a custom alcohol infusion for our "signature" drink. We did all our communication from out of town, and we were really impressed with how easy they made things for us.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017

Jim and his staff are a pleasure to work with! They recently serviced my Mom's 90th Birthday Celebration at the Middlesex Community College Foundation's Nesmith House in Lowell, but I had previously worked with them to service my son's wedding last September. Reserving their... Read More service online was easily achieved and Jim's response was prompt and professional. Jim was very considerate and worked with me to provide excellent service at a reasonable price. His staff are very pleasant and professional. I would highly recommend Cocktails for any occasion! Sincerely, Maureen Spinney

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 c h

Jim and Kathy served at our kid's graduation party. Great service and no worries about serving minors. Worked with Jim to set up the event, he was very responsive and professional. I would definitely use them again. Highly recommend!!!!! Thank you Jim and Kathy!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Reuben T

Jim and Cocktails are an amazing crew, setting up the drink choices with Jim was a breeze and his pricing scheme was very transparent and honest. His bartenders handled my wedding guests perfectly and his presentation was also quite nice to boot! Everyone was very satisfied with... Read More the service and the alcohol on consignment deal ended up being FANTASTIC; less than half of what we originally anticipated.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Sue H

Cocktails is an exceptional company that provides superior customer service. Jim and his staff are professional, courteous, and extremely responsive in all aspects of event planning and execution. I have coordinated two events with Jim and am working on a third. From set-up to... Read More clean-up, Jim and his staff work hard to create a relaxing and enjoyable environment for guests. Jim is very attentive to his clients and their guests. We have been very happy with his service and have hosted an intimate cocktail party and a raucous bingo night. He can handle it all. I highly recommend Cocktails for any event where you don't want to worry about the beverage service.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Rich W

Excellent company to work with. Very professional. Highly recommend. They did such a great job at our wedding and made the price for an open bar all night very affordable.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jen B

Cocktails were the bartenders for our fundraising event and were fantastic. As well, I have seen them at several other events where I work and they are without a doubt the most professional, organized, engaging and just fabulous to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Brendan G

We recently hired cocktails to be are Bartending service for our wedding and they were nothing but great. We had a wedding of 110 people and Jim and his staff made the evening wonderful and easy. Jim was always just a call away and would help with any questions I had right away.... Read More I came up with a list of beer, wine and liquor to provide at my wedding and Jim put the order in and took care of everything so that My wife and I could focus on all he other details of the wedding. And the day of the wedding the staff that was provided was as awesome as I could of hoped for. They made sure everyone was served as fast as possible and were extremely friendly while doing so. I couldn't have asked for a better service and would highly recommend cocktails to anyone who is looking for a Bartending service. Thanks again for helping to make my wedding a wonderful day. Brendan and Alanna Guptill

Kathy & Jim D'Entremont

Local family business have catered to many customers over the past 30 years. We treat every event as if it is a family member and take great pride in our appearance and bar display. Our staff consists of family, friends, and relatives. Our main focus is to relieve any stress from our clients while educating them on the best most efficient way to make their wedding day a complete success!!!