Professional Wedding Videographer Serving Ohio

**One of only 3 videographers in Columbus to be voted into The Knot's Hall of Fame! Whether you are looking for a full-length documentary style video, or a shorter, cinematic film, Columbus Wedding Videos can create a memorable video that you will enjoy for years to come! Our friendly, professional videographers are unobtrusive and focus on capturing the honest, candid moments that are truly special. We have different packages to fit all budgets. All packages come with multiple professional HD cameras, professional sound and lighting. We would love to meet with you to discuss!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Columbus, OH (614) 725-0169

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Kara F

Nathan and Matt did an AMAZING job capturing moments from our special day. Matt was on-site for the big day and was polite, professional and easy-going. He was able to get my feedback and input throughout the day to ensure we got the footage we wanted, but at the same time he... Read More was very respectful of my time and space, to allow me to enjoy the day. Matt also did a wonderful job of coordinating with the photographer and working together with her throughout the day. Nathan was there 24/7 for any questions I had both before and after the wedding, and always provided prompt and responsive feedback. He also did the editing of our final video, which was nothing short of gorgeous. I'd highly recommend Columbus Wedding Videos for your big day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Shelby M

I cannot express how happy we are with Columbus Wedding Videos. The whole experience was amazing. I'm sure other brides know how stressful things can be and I think videography was the least stressful part of our whole wedding. Nathan was quick to answer questions, patient, and... Read More kind. We had Matt actually videoing, he captured exactly what I said I would like to have on the video, he was personalable, polite and creative. I asked after the fact to have a highlight video and there was no hassle, just done and done. We have just received that and I am so impressed with how it turned out, it was beautiful. Way more than what I was expecting. I cannot wait to get the whole video. I would recommend them to anyone!!!! Overall WONDERFUL experience.

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 Emily S

What an awesome way to relive the best day of your life! Nathan was professional, affordable, and I loved every bit of the video he made for us. Highlight reel to our requested songs, smiled the entire time I watched it. You will be so happy you chose him. We are!!! Thanks,... Read More Nathan!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Audrey K

My husband and I debated forever about whether to hire a videographer for our big day or not and I'm so incredibly happy that we took the leap. Nathan and Columbus Wedding Videos was suggested to us and we were able to meet with him right away. We couldn't have asked for a more... Read More knowledgeable and professional videographer, Nathan put us at ease almost immediately. He worked seemlessly with all of our other vendors and was able to capture every moment without ever going noticed. The end result was the most amazing video that everyone swears "made them cry for a second time". Thank you Nathan for everything!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Stephanie B

Nathan was wonderful to work with! Very responsive and easy to communicate with both before and after our wedding day. He was very easy-going and "chill" and he and my photographer worked great together feeding off of each others ideas. During the reception, he caught everything... Read More beautifully but never was in the way, I hardly noticed him until he left and said bye. Turn around time was fantastic, too. He had everything done within a week and a half our wedding--wow!! The actual videos turned out absolutely beautiful and we've received a lot of compliments. The wedding day was so busy and Nathan caught so many details I didn't notice or see! We almost didn't hire a videographer, but I am SO glad we did. I highly recommend Nathan and Columbus Wedding Videos!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Molly C

Nathan did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. He met us during our "first look" and used a drone to film really neat angles and the intro to our montage video. He was really easy to work with and had a quick turn around getting our videos back. He worked really well with our... Read More photographer and did a great job capturing the entire day and special moments I did not see during the wedding. Thank you Nathan!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Andrea P

We can't even begin to describe how incredible Nathan was to work with! He made every step of the way, from the first meeting, to the wedding day, easy and stress free. We were only having a videographer at the request of my mother in law, but after watching our wedding video,... Read More it should have been our first vendor priority. Our wedding day flew by and was almost a blur, and now we can relive the day anytime we want. We received our wedding video within a week of our wedding day which we couldn't believe, and the quality and footage you would have thought they spent months on it. You can't go wrong with choosing Nathan and his team for one of the most special events of your life!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Tori W

Columbus Wedding videos was great! Nathan did an amazing job. He was easy to schedule with and was so professional. Our wedding video is beautiful!!! The highlight video still makes me cry when I watch it. To have those memories captured on film is priceless. Great company... Read More and gorgeous product :)

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Erin W

My husband and I debated over getting a videographer and finally decided on it. Columbus Wedding Videos did not make us regret that decision. The videos Nathan took are so fun to watch (over and over) and perfectly portrayed the evening. Nathan took the time to meet with us to... Read More go over exactly what we wanted and what we would get with our package. Any time we had any questions, he responded right away. I'd definitely recommend Columbus Wedding Videos.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Samantha T

Nathan and Matt did I spectacular job on my wedding film!! My husband and I were unsure if we wanted to hire a videographer because we already had a photographer.. we decided to go for it. I contacted Nathan a little under a month out from my wedding and he fulfilled every... Read More expectation I had by far! We are so grateful we decided to go with Columbus Wedding Videos! Nathan and Matt are professional, trustworthy, personable and VERY talented. My husband and I will forever be thankful for their wonderful work! Way to go Nathan & Matt!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nikki N

If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, DONT HESITATE and book Nathan right now!! He was so professional and the video turned out BEAUTIFULLY! What an incredible way to remember and cherish our day!! Thank you so much Nathan!!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Samantha B

Nathan went above and beyond my expectations. He was super easy to work with the day of the wedding. Would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Sarah K

Wow! We were so impressed with our short film video! It really captured all the special moments of our day. We couldn't believe we received our video back so fast after the wedding, only 4 days and it's perfect. Our videographer did an awesome job working with our photographer... Read More and making sure they both got the shots they wanted. Our video is going to be such a special memory to help us relive our special day! Thank you so much Columbus Wedding Videos!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Kristina F

I cannot speak more highly of Columbus Wedding Videos! They did an outstanding job of capturing all of the important and special moments from our wedding day. Nathan was very easy to get ahold of and was quick to respond to any questions I had. Matt was professional, on time,... Read More and fun to work with! We are so happy we chose Columbus Wedding Videos to capture our day and create a video we will cherish for the rest of our lives!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jess R

Nathan was absolutely incredible! My wife and I were on the fence about getting a videographer since we already had a photographer, but honestly, going with Nathan was the best decision we ever made! He was the easiest and most responsive person to work with! We couldn't have... Read More been happier with the quality of work he provided! We felt comfortable right away and he got some incredible shots! He sent us the highlight video the other day, and our family has watched it probably 100 times. It is seriously work every penny! Photos are great to have, but this video is something we can relive and will cherish forever. I am so thankful we not only decided to use a videographer for our wedding, but that we picked the BEST one in Nathan! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Alexandra P

Columbus Wedding Videos did an absolutely amazing job capturing our wedding!! Could not be happier with how the wedding video and trailer turned out. The footage was beautiful, artistic and they really focused on all the little details to give you the true feel of our wedding.... Read More Our video will be a cherished memory that we can look back on for the rest of our lives thanks to Nathan and his team. They were friendly, professional and so easy to work with- I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Beth T

We were really only. he fence about getting a videographer for our wedding. I went bare bones with the short film package. The video was great! The guys were wonderful during the whole wedding and planning. My only regret is not getting the full length video, so I could have... Read More seen more of what they filmed.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Carlie S

CWV did an AMAZING job with our wedding videos (couple's story, montage & full video). We were truly impressed on how CWV captured our day. It was way better than my expectations and I have watched my montage over and over again because I love it so much. Hire Columbus Wedding... Read More Video because you will have an amazing lasting memory of your wedding forever!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Taylor W

Nathan and his assistant did an amazing job at our wedding, they were both very friendly and professional. they did a great job at capturing everything we wanted during our special day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Reviewed on 4/29/2016

Amazing job for a reasonable price. Very professional and friendly. Always quick to respond. I absolutely loved my video and highlight video. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Casey R

Nathan came to our rescue last minute and for that we will be forever greatful! Not only was he extremely easy to work with and accommodating, he got out video to us in no time. The quality was amazing and he managed to include most everyone at some point. We can't wait to watch... Read More our videos with our families and friends, it's so much fun to relive such a special night!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Emily O

I decided I wanted a videographer a month before my wedding. Nathan was INCREDIBLY responsive and helpful. He did not try to push me into purchasing things I may not want. We created the perfect package! He was timely and so kind on my big day. Not to mention I received my video... Read More about 2 weeks after the wedding!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE GUYS!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

We went back and forth when planning our wedding on whether or not to hire a videographer. Columbus Wedding Video's fair prices helped us make our decision. Nathan was by far the most professional vendor we worked with. He was always quick to respond to emails and made the... Read More process so easy. Most importantly, we feel SO lucky we decided to hire him, because we LOVE our video!! It is our favorite part of our wedding, beating out our expensive photographers by far. The day goes so fast, and it is so nice to have something to look back at that helps us remember the details. We barely noticed Nathan there all day, but he captured every important moment. He did such an outstanding job with the highlight and long videos and is truly talented. He used all high quality equipment and the final Blu Ray video is excellent. So take it from a bride who has been there, if you are questioning whether to hire Columbus Wedding Videos, just do it. You will not regret it!!

Nathan Schivley

Nathan founded Columbus Wedding Videos in 2009 and has been one of the premiere wedding videographers in Central Ohio for the past six years. He has won multiple awards from The Knot and Wedding Wire for his wedding videos and he continues to take pride in producing unique and memorable videos for his clients.