Professional Wedding Videographer Serving Ohio

**One of only 3 videographers in Columbus to be voted into The Knot's Hall of Fame! Whether you are looking for a full-length documentary style video, or a shorter, cinematic film, Columbus Wedding Videos can create a memorable video that you will enjoy for years to come! Our friendly, professional videographers are unobtrusive and focus on capturing the honest, candid moments that are truly special. We have different packages to fit all budgets. All packages come with multiple professional HD cameras, professional sound and lighting. We would love to meet with you to discuss!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Columbus, OH (614) 725-0169

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Kara F

Nathan and Matt did an AMAZING job capturing moments from our special day. Matt was on-site for the big day and was polite, professional and easy-going. He was able to get my feedback and input throughout the day to ensure we got the footage we wanted, but at the same time he... Read More was very respectful of my time and space, to allow me to enjoy the day. Matt also did a wonderful job of coordinating with the photographer and working together with her throughout the day. Nathan was there 24/7 for any questions I had both before and after the wedding, and always provided prompt and responsive feedback. He also did the editing of our final video, which was nothing short of gorgeous. I'd highly recommend Columbus Wedding Videos for your big day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Shelby M

I cannot express how happy we are with Columbus Wedding Videos. The whole experience was amazing. I'm sure other brides know how stressful things can be and I think videography was the least stressful part of our whole wedding. Nathan was quick to answer questions, patient, and... Read More kind. We had Matt actually videoing, he captured exactly what I said I would like to have on the video, he was personalable, polite and creative. I asked after the fact to have a highlight video and there was no hassle, just done and done. We have just received that and I am so impressed with how it turned out, it was beautiful. Way more than what I was expecting. I cannot wait to get the whole video. I would recommend them to anyone!!!! Overall WONDERFUL experience.

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 Emily S

What an awesome way to relive the best day of your life! Nathan was professional, affordable, and I loved every bit of the video he made for us. Highlight reel to our requested songs, smiled the entire time I watched it. You will be so happy you chose him. We are!!! Thanks,... Read More Nathan!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Anna M

My husband and I were contemplating having a videographer for our wedding, but we are SO glad we found Columbus Wedding Videos and decided to go for it! Nathan was so friendly to work with and quick to respond. Matt was the videographer on site for the whole day. He was very... Read More nice and involved throughout the whole day! The best thing is that he got along so well with my photographers. They both worked together very well; they were respectful of the shots each person wanted to get and worked together when they wanted to get the same shots! We thought our highlight video turned out so awesome. It was the perfect clip of our special day. The longer videos we had on DVD of the entire day were also special to watch together and with our families. We’re so happy to have footage of our wedding to keep forever! I felt pricing was very fair and appreciated that we could add on additional hours of footage as extra to our package deal. Definitely recommend this company!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Ann K

Our wedding video truly surpassed our expectations. I need to have tissues nearby whenever we watch it. Nathan and his assistant captured all the details of our special day - including the ones we missed while getting ready. And they made themselves nearly invisible. Thanks to... Read More Columbus Wedding Videos, we can relive our wedding day anytime we want for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Brittany S

Nathan was so easy to work with. He made us feel at ease and blended in to get the best shots. His video allows me and my new husband to relive our big day over and over for the rest of our lives. I have watched our video multiple times and I continue to cry. He truly captured... Read More everything that was magical about our day. We would recommend Columbus Wedding Videos to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Sarah S

We could not have chosen a better wedding videographer than Columbus Wedding Videos! Matt was our videographer and he did an amazing job! He worked perfectly alongside our photographer and made sure he was getting great footage throughout the entire day. He checked in with us... Read More throughout the night to see if there were any special moments we wanted (in addition to the obvious) and even pulled a few of our guests/bridal party outside for newlywed advice. Watching the video back, we loved getting to see all of the things/details we missed while we were caught up in the moment. We weren't positive if a videographer was in the budget during the planning process, but it ended up being one of the best decisions we made! So happy with the final product! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Samantha E

We could not have been happier with Nathan and his work. He was a delight to work with and was always prompt in answering our questions. We barely noticed him the day of, but he got some great footage. We were thoroughly impressed and would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Elise C

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Columbus Wedding Videos! Matt was our videographer and he did a great job of capturing all of our special moments without intruding on them. We basically forgot he was even there for most of the day! My mother also mentioned how... Read More impressed she was with his stealth. We just got our short video back and it is amazing. We were able to use the songs we wanted, and the video was edited so everything fit perfectly with the music. I actually started to tear up while watching it and cannot wait to share it with family and friends. A videographer is something many people mentioned to us that they regretted not getting for their wedding day, which is part of the reason I was so insistent to my husband that we needed one. Seeing the final product has just reinforced how important it is that we had these special moments on video to cherish forever. I would highly recommend using Columbus Wedding Videos for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Caitlin P

My husband & I could not be any happier with Columbus Wedding Videos! I had looked at many videographers and CWV was the most reasonably priced and all of the videos i watched were outstanding. Nathan is very talented and had great communication throughout the whole process. I... Read More loved that we got to pick out the songs for our video as well and the drone shots were beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Tera M

We cannot begin to express how glad we are that we chose Nathan and Columbus Wedding Videos to capture every moment from our big day! He did an AMAZING job filming everything from getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception. Our highlight video brought tears to my eyes... Read More because there were a lot of moments I would have missed had it not been for him! He is so very talented and I would recommend him to anyone! Prompt, very professional, friendly, and fun! At first we thought about opting out of having a videographer, but IT IS SO WORTH IT! Thank you SO much Nathan!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Molly B

Nathan did an amazing job at capturing the most precious moments during our big day! His work is amazing and I cant wait to see our finished video! They have all the latest technology and even captured some drone footage! He was fantastic and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Tashya C

Chris was so nice, personable and did an awesome job on our wedding videos! I shared our highlight video with all our family and friends and they were all beyond amazing and they all cried because it was done so beautifully! We are so glad we got the drone coverage showing the... Read More beautiful scene of the ceremony, too! After an awesome wedding night it was mostly a blur afterwards but now that we have the videos and it brings back all the important memories and speeches that may have not been recorded! Thank you so much for such a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Laura S

Nathan did my wedding video and it turned out absolutely amazing! It was 18 minutes long, high quality, with drone footage included. Also, it was about half the price other vendors were asking for! Nathan included bits and pieces of the speeches throughout the video which gave... Read More it such a nice touch. Also, he was patient with me and helped me pick out background music based on the kind of music I like. I highly recommend Columbus Wedding Videos!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Rachel B

Nathan did an AMAZING job filming for our wedding! The process of setting everything up was so simple. During the whole day he was everywhere he needed to be and more and we felt so comfortable with him filming our special day! What an amazing experience. I highly recommend... Read More Columbus Wedding Videos!!! You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kelsey D

I highly recommend Nathan at Columbus Wedding Videos! He was so great to work with and always quick to respond to all of my questions which made the planning process so much easier. The highlight video turned out AMAZING!! All of my friends and family loved it! My husband... Read More wasn't sure about getting a video at first but when he watched it afterwards he loved it and was so happy we decided to do it. A video captures so many precious moments that you can watch forever!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Linda M

Nathan Schivley, the owner of Columbus Wedding Videos was wonderful to work with and truly captured the essence of our daughter's wedding day . I was hesitant to add the additional expense of having video done, but in the end because so many of the groom's family couldn't make... Read More the trip from Australia, I decided to go with Columbus Wedding Videos after I'd seen a friend's daughter's preview. I am so thankful we did as it will be wonderful for our newlyweds to be able to share the full day with their "down under" family! Nathan was willing to travel to Cincinnati and we are so pleased with the final product; it made us laugh and cry! We are very happy we chose Columbus Wedding Videos!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Teddi J

We worked with Nathan, who did an amazing job for our wedding video! We have already watched it several times since our wedding. The quality is great, and even though Nathan was by himself, he was able to get multiple camera angles throughout our wedding ceremony and reception.... Read More Nathan was very flexible the day of our wedding as our timeline did not go as planned, and was so quick to complete our wedding DVD. We would highly recommend Columbus Wedding Videos as they do a fantastic job and are very affordable.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Leah S

Nathan was incredible to work with beginning to end. He is organized and efficient. Our video came out beautiful and was more than I could have wanted. The day went by so fast so I have loved being able to go back and watch. We debated on getting a video and I am so glad that... Read More we did. Can't stop watching our video and can't wait to show it to our family and future kiddos! :)

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Dawn O

Nathan and the whole team at Columbus Wedding Videos are amazing! They were able to capture so many angles of all the action during our daughter's wedding. They used the drone for some really neat video of the ceremony and reception locations. The highlight video came out in... Read More just a week and our daughter had the full DVDs in less than 3 weeks. She was so happy to be able to see the whole ceremony on video. Nathan also worked with the bride and groom to create a great introduction slide show to welcome the bridal party into the reception. There was not a dry eye! The cost was very reasonable as well. I highly recommend using their services for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Audrey K

My husband and I debated forever about whether to hire a videographer for our big day or not and I'm so incredibly happy that we took the leap. Nathan and Columbus Wedding Videos was suggested to us and we were able to meet with him right away. We couldn't have asked for a more... Read More knowledgeable and professional videographer, Nathan put us at ease almost immediately. He worked seemlessly with all of our other vendors and was able to capture every moment without ever going noticed. The end result was the most amazing video that everyone swears "made them cry for a second time". Thank you Nathan for everything!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Stephanie B

Nathan was wonderful to work with! Very responsive and easy to communicate with both before and after our wedding day. He was very easy-going and "chill" and he and my photographer worked great together feeding off of each others ideas. During the reception, he caught everything... Read More beautifully but never was in the way, I hardly noticed him until he left and said bye. Turn around time was fantastic, too. He had everything done within a week and a half our wedding--wow!! The actual videos turned out absolutely beautiful and we've received a lot of compliments. The wedding day was so busy and Nathan caught so many details I didn't notice or see! We almost didn't hire a videographer, but I am SO glad we did. I highly recommend Nathan and Columbus Wedding Videos!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Molly C

Nathan did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. He met us during our "first look" and used a drone to film really neat angles and the intro to our montage video. He was really easy to work with and had a quick turn around getting our videos back. He worked really well with our... Read More photographer and did a great job capturing the entire day and special moments I did not see during the wedding. Thank you Nathan!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Andrea P

We can't even begin to describe how incredible Nathan was to work with! He made every step of the way, from the first meeting, to the wedding day, easy and stress free. We were only having a videographer at the request of my mother in law, but after watching our wedding video,... Read More it should have been our first vendor priority. Our wedding day flew by and was almost a blur, and now we can relive the day anytime we want. We received our wedding video within a week of our wedding day which we couldn't believe, and the quality and footage you would have thought they spent months on it. You can't go wrong with choosing Nathan and his team for one of the most special events of your life!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Tori W

Columbus Wedding videos was great! Nathan did an amazing job. He was easy to schedule with and was so professional. Our wedding video is beautiful!!! The highlight video still makes me cry when I watch it. To have those memories captured on film is priceless. Great company... Read More and gorgeous product :)

Nathan Schivley

Nathan founded Columbus Wedding Videos in 2009 and has been one of the premiere wedding videographers in Central Ohio for the past six years. He has won multiple awards from The Knot and Wedding Wire for his wedding videos and he continues to take pride in producing unique and memorable videos for his clients.