Professional Wedding Videographer Serving Ohio

**One of only 3 videographers in Columbus to be voted into The Knot's Hall of Fame! Whether you are looking for a full-length documentary style video, or a shorter, cinematic film, Columbus Wedding Videos can create a memorable video that you will enjoy for years to come! Our friendly, professional videographers are unobtrusive and focus on capturing the honest, candid moments that are truly special. We have different packages to fit all budgets. All packages come with multiple professional HD cameras, professional sound and lighting. We would love to meet with you to discuss!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Columbus, OH (614) 725-0169

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Kara F

Nathan and Matt did an AMAZING job capturing moments from our special day. Matt was on-site for the big day and was polite, professional and easy-going. He was able to get my feedback and input throughout the day to ensure we got the footage we wanted, but at the same time he... Read More was very respectful of my time and space, to allow me to enjoy the day. Matt also did a wonderful job of coordinating with the photographer and working together with her throughout the day. Nathan was there 24/7 for any questions I had both before and after the wedding, and always provided prompt and responsive feedback. He also did the editing of our final video, which was nothing short of gorgeous. I'd highly recommend Columbus Wedding Videos for your big day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Shelby M

I cannot express how happy we are with Columbus Wedding Videos. The whole experience was amazing. I'm sure other brides know how stressful things can be and I think videography was the least stressful part of our whole wedding. Nathan was quick to answer questions, patient, and... Read More kind. We had Matt actually videoing, he captured exactly what I said I would like to have on the video, he was personalable, polite and creative. I asked after the fact to have a highlight video and there was no hassle, just done and done. We have just received that and I am so impressed with how it turned out, it was beautiful. Way more than what I was expecting. I cannot wait to get the whole video. I would recommend them to anyone!!!! Overall WONDERFUL experience.

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 Emily S

What an awesome way to relive the best day of your life! Nathan was professional, affordable, and I loved every bit of the video he made for us. Highlight reel to our requested songs, smiled the entire time I watched it. You will be so happy you chose him. We are!!! Thanks,... Read More Nathan!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Tera M

We cannot begin to express how glad we are that we chose Nathan and Columbus Wedding Videos to capture every moment from our big day! He did an AMAZING job filming everything from getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception. Our highlight video brought tears to my eyes... Read More because there were a lot of moments I would have missed had it not been for him! He is so very talented and I would recommend him to anyone! Prompt, very professional, friendly, and fun! At first we thought about opting out of having a videographer, but IT IS SO WORTH IT! Thank you SO much Nathan!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Molly B

Nathan did an amazing job at capturing the most precious moments during our big day! His work is amazing and I cant wait to see our finished video! They have all the latest technology and even captured some drone footage! He was fantastic and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Tashya C

Chris was so nice, personable and did an awesome job on our wedding videos! I shared our highlight video with all our family and friends and they were all beyond amazing and they all cried because it was done so beautifully! We are so glad we got the drone coverage showing the... Read More beautiful scene of the ceremony, too! After an awesome wedding night it was mostly a blur afterwards but now that we have the videos and it brings back all the important memories and speeches that may have not been recorded! Thank you so much for such a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Laura S

Nathan did my wedding video and it turned out absolutely amazing! It was 18 minutes long, high quality, with drone footage included. Also, it was about half the price other vendors were asking for! Nathan included bits and pieces of the speeches throughout the video which gave... Read More it such a nice touch. Also, he was patient with me and helped me pick out background music based on the kind of music I like. I highly recommend Columbus Wedding Videos!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Rachel B

Nathan did an AMAZING job filming for our wedding! The process of setting everything up was so simple. During the whole day he was everywhere he needed to be and more and we felt so comfortable with him filming our special day! What an amazing experience. I highly recommend... Read More Columbus Wedding Videos!!! You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kelsey D

I highly recommend Nathan at Columbus Wedding Videos! He was so great to work with and always quick to respond to all of my questions which made the planning process so much easier. The highlight video turned out AMAZING!! All of my friends and family loved it! My husband... Read More wasn't sure about getting a video at first but when he watched it afterwards he loved it and was so happy we decided to do it. A video captures so many precious moments that you can watch forever!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Linda M

Nathan Schivley, the owner of Columbus Wedding Videos was wonderful to work with and truly captured the essence of our daughter's wedding day . I was hesitant to add the additional expense of having video done, but in the end because so many of the groom's family couldn't make... Read More the trip from Australia, I decided to go with Columbus Wedding Videos after I'd seen a friend's daughter's preview. I am so thankful we did as it will be wonderful for our newlyweds to be able to share the full day with their "down under" family! Nathan was willing to travel to Cincinnati and we are so pleased with the final product; it made us laugh and cry! We are very happy we chose Columbus Wedding Videos!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Teddi J

We worked with Nathan, who did an amazing job for our wedding video! We have already watched it several times since our wedding. The quality is great, and even though Nathan was by himself, he was able to get multiple camera angles throughout our wedding ceremony and reception.... Read More Nathan was very flexible the day of our wedding as our timeline did not go as planned, and was so quick to complete our wedding DVD. We would highly recommend Columbus Wedding Videos as they do a fantastic job and are very affordable.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Leah S

Nathan was incredible to work with beginning to end. He is organized and efficient. Our video came out beautiful and was more than I could have wanted. The day went by so fast so I have loved being able to go back and watch. We debated on getting a video and I am so glad that... Read More we did. Can't stop watching our video and can't wait to show it to our family and future kiddos! :)

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Dawn O

Nathan and the whole team at Columbus Wedding Videos are amazing! They were able to capture so many angles of all the action during our daughter's wedding. They used the drone for some really neat video of the ceremony and reception locations. The highlight video came out in... Read More just a week and our daughter had the full DVDs in less than 3 weeks. She was so happy to be able to see the whole ceremony on video. Nathan also worked with the bride and groom to create a great introduction slide show to welcome the bridal party into the reception. There was not a dry eye! The cost was very reasonable as well. I highly recommend using their services for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Audrey K

My husband and I debated forever about whether to hire a videographer for our big day or not and I'm so incredibly happy that we took the leap. Nathan and Columbus Wedding Videos was suggested to us and we were able to meet with him right away. We couldn't have asked for a more... Read More knowledgeable and professional videographer, Nathan put us at ease almost immediately. He worked seemlessly with all of our other vendors and was able to capture every moment without ever going noticed. The end result was the most amazing video that everyone swears "made them cry for a second time". Thank you Nathan for everything!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Stephanie B

Nathan was wonderful to work with! Very responsive and easy to communicate with both before and after our wedding day. He was very easy-going and "chill" and he and my photographer worked great together feeding off of each others ideas. During the reception, he caught everything... Read More beautifully but never was in the way, I hardly noticed him until he left and said bye. Turn around time was fantastic, too. He had everything done within a week and a half our wedding--wow!! The actual videos turned out absolutely beautiful and we've received a lot of compliments. The wedding day was so busy and Nathan caught so many details I didn't notice or see! We almost didn't hire a videographer, but I am SO glad we did. I highly recommend Nathan and Columbus Wedding Videos!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Molly C

Nathan did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. He met us during our "first look" and used a drone to film really neat angles and the intro to our montage video. He was really easy to work with and had a quick turn around getting our videos back. He worked really well with our... Read More photographer and did a great job capturing the entire day and special moments I did not see during the wedding. Thank you Nathan!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Andrea P

We can't even begin to describe how incredible Nathan was to work with! He made every step of the way, from the first meeting, to the wedding day, easy and stress free. We were only having a videographer at the request of my mother in law, but after watching our wedding video,... Read More it should have been our first vendor priority. Our wedding day flew by and was almost a blur, and now we can relive the day anytime we want. We received our wedding video within a week of our wedding day which we couldn't believe, and the quality and footage you would have thought they spent months on it. You can't go wrong with choosing Nathan and his team for one of the most special events of your life!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Tori W

Columbus Wedding videos was great! Nathan did an amazing job. He was easy to schedule with and was so professional. Our wedding video is beautiful!!! The highlight video still makes me cry when I watch it. To have those memories captured on film is priceless. Great company... Read More and gorgeous product :)

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Erin W

My husband and I debated over getting a videographer and finally decided on it. Columbus Wedding Videos did not make us regret that decision. The videos Nathan took are so fun to watch (over and over) and perfectly portrayed the evening. Nathan took the time to meet with us to... Read More go over exactly what we wanted and what we would get with our package. Any time we had any questions, he responded right away. I'd definitely recommend Columbus Wedding Videos.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Samantha T

Nathan and Matt did I spectacular job on my wedding film!! My husband and I were unsure if we wanted to hire a videographer because we already had a photographer.. we decided to go for it. I contacted Nathan a little under a month out from my wedding and he fulfilled every... Read More expectation I had by far! We are so grateful we decided to go with Columbus Wedding Videos! Nathan and Matt are professional, trustworthy, personable and VERY talented. My husband and I will forever be thankful for their wonderful work! Way to go Nathan & Matt!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nikki N

If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, DONT HESITATE and book Nathan right now!! He was so professional and the video turned out BEAUTIFULLY! What an incredible way to remember and cherish our day!! Thank you so much Nathan!!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Samantha B

Nathan went above and beyond my expectations. He was super easy to work with the day of the wedding. Would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Sarah K

Wow! We were so impressed with our short film video! It really captured all the special moments of our day. We couldn't believe we received our video back so fast after the wedding, only 4 days and it's perfect. Our videographer did an awesome job working with our photographer... Read More and making sure they both got the shots they wanted. Our video is going to be such a special memory to help us relive our special day! Thank you so much Columbus Wedding Videos!

Nathan Schivley

Nathan founded Columbus Wedding Videos in 2009 and has been one of the premiere wedding videographers in Central Ohio for the past six years. He has won multiple awards from The Knot and Wedding Wire for his wedding videos and he continues to take pride in producing unique and memorable videos for his clients.