COMPLETE weddings + events

Overland Park, KS

Photography, DJ, Video, Photo Booth & Lighting

Complete is a fun company that provides Photography, DJ, Video, Photo Booth, and Lighting services for weddings and events. Complete helps coordinate a plan, shoot great photos, capture compelling video, and provide the perfect soundtrack for the day. We make your big day happen!

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Bow2008 09

6363 West 110th Street, Overland Park, KS

AMAZING customer service

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Jennifer A

We were lucky enough to have asked for Brandon Wofford to DJ our event, and I could not have been more elated. He met us at the party bus to insure we didn't need anything, all night he was as attentive to our needs as if he was paid to do it! He kept the night flowing and all... Read More our guests were still on the dance floor at last call. We even received a Thank you note in the mail this week...excellent customer service. I will refer them to anyone who is asking!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Scott did an absolutely wonderful job at our wedding. We could not have asked for someone better. He truly MADE our wedding. We had so many people tell us that this was the best, and most fun wedding they had ever been to! Scott did anything and everything possible to ensure... Read More that we were having a great time. He went above and beyond the duties of DJ! My fiancé was getting really nervous and talking to one of his friends and made a comment about how he needed a drink, Scott overheard and came right back with a beer for him! He carried my meal back to my table for me, to ensure I would not get it on my dress too! He was truly amazing! Thank you for sending us someone so awesome!

Great DJ & Great Company!

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Christi H

Complete Music is an awesome company! They have you fill out a questionnaire that is very detailed and they truly want to know about you and your significant other. It is due two weeks prior to the wedding and they will call you to go over it and discuss your needs/desires. It... Read More is a great time to get to know your DJ and give him any last minute details. Our DJ was really good about all the little details that I hadn't even thought of! You can choose how entertaining your DJ is to what they wear! Our DJ was SO helpful at the reception too. He wanted to make sure I had a drink when I walked in and even offered to make my dinner plate! How nice, right??? He even kept the mothers of the bride & groom in the loop on what was happening so they made sure to have their cameras ready and be a part of it if they wanted. He also gave us the option to continue later if we wanted to and he wasn't pushy about it! I would definitely recommend Complete Music!!! I would definitely use them again if I could and you should too!

DJ Review

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Katie V

Complete was amazing in the pre-planning with their customized worksheets. Our DJ Brandon was so attentive and listened and followed through on all of our ideas.

Complete Weddings

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Amanda G

My husband and I got married at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO in September. With us both living in Las Vegas we had no clue who to have DJ our wedding and looking was somewhat overwhelming. I luckily ran across the Complete...they not only have amazing DJs but they also... Read More have photographers and photobooth rental. The entire staff at Complete was amazing. They answered all of my questions and were very easy to work with. They made it super easy on me and kept my stress level low. Our big day went perfectly! Our DJ, Brandon, kept the reception going and was a hit. Matt worked the photobooth and was great, super polite and helpful with our crazy family and friends. Then there was our photographer, Lisa, I can't say enough about her...she did it all for repair my dress to pin flowers on guests and was still able to take the most amazing pictures. Again the Complete staff was a total class act...I would recommend them to everyone!

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Andrea W

We had Brandon as our DJ, and he was the absolute perfect person to have running our party. He took time to meet with us and get to know both of us before the wedding so that all our expectations were clear. From the moment he arrived, he worked with my family to set up some... Read More videos my mom wanted to show and even made sure everything else in the space, including our lighting, was ready to go. When the ceremony ended, Brandon made sure my husband and I had time to sit and relax before our big entrance. Throughout the evening, Brandon helped keep everything running perfectly and made sure my husband and I were comfortable every step of the way. He even showed us how to do the cake cutting, since neither of us had a clue. My only regret is not having more cash on me to tip Brandon more at the end of the night.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jessica H

Ed was great. He took song request all night long and contacted me before the wedding to go over the wedding planner. He even helped serve drinks during dinner! Very nice and personable company.

Complete Music Services

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Mark W

I used Complete Music for my DJ, photographer, videographer, and photo booth. I purchased a package that included all four services for an excellent price. My DJ, Ron was fantastic! My photographer Angie Weston was completely amazing and I cannot wait to see all of her amazing... Read More photos! Aleks, the videographer did a great job! And all of my guests loved the phot booth and I loved that I received a book with everyone's photos. I am beyond impressed with their services. I recommend them 100%.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Emily H

Brandon is the greatest DJ ever! He felt like more of a wedding coordinator than just a DJ. He kept the wedding party's drinks full, cleared our table, moved cake tables and went above and beyond all night. He played exactly what we wanted and was thoughtful enough to play a... Read More song my dad had mentioned in his father of the bride speech. Best choice we made of our whole wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Tami A

Complete was a great price and awesome to work with. We had Kevin as our DJ and I asked for him based on reviews I saw. He was everything and more!! He was very organized, attentive, and ran the show for us. Everyone at the wedding raved about how awesome he was! Whenever... Read More we turned around, he had a plate made for us and brought to the table, a drink handy, and ensured we were able to move-about and visit with guests. He made our day perfect!

Great Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Lindsay P

Everything was easy and we didn't have to worry about it. Once we booked the service there wasn't a need for constant reminders or check-ins - it went how it was supposed to go without any work on our part. Also, the guy working the photo booth was SO nice! I (the bride) got... Read More lost in the wedding chaos and forgot to go in the photo booth until after 10PM, so he was already packing up his stuff; but he turned it all back on just so I could get some pictures with my groom. What a nice guy!

Just Right

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Christina A

We hired a DJ and also ordered up lighting from Complete, and we loved both! Our DJ, Ron, was amazing—he was highly attentive to the wedding party and our families, even playing waiter at some points to make sure we had everything we needed. Ron was great at keeping our... Read More guests entertained and keeping the evening moving smoothly. I got so many compliments on how great our DJ was after the reception!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Lindsay B

We used Complete as our DJ service. Only problem was the mic had a few issues and turned out scratchy, the DJs voice was also a little loud. Overall, the DJ is fun and outgoing. He is very entertaining and likes to put a show on for guests! We would recommend this service for... Read More anyone on a budget as we were.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Jacqueline M

I originally found Complete on groupon. The attendant for the wedding was great. I only wish the booth had been a little more spacious. I received a guestbook with one copy of everyone's pictures, and a disc with all the pics too!

Above and beyond

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Karie P

Our DJ, Brandon, was amazing. He went above and beyond to make sure we were having a great evening. He even made sure we had beverages, helped carry my plate to the table, and asked throughout the evening what else he could help with! The music was just what we wanted as well... Read More and he had so many great ideas for us in our planning meeting and made us immediately feel at ease. We also used Complete for our photographer and she was amazing as well! This company's employees are wonderful people who really care about making your day special! :)

Complete DJ (no pun intended)

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

Our DJ was the "complete" package. Jason did an awesome job at taking our thoughts and ideas and spinning the music into exactly the pace we were looking for. He was great at interacting with our crowd and keeping everyone dancing all night long! Everyone I worked with at... Read More complete was very professional and super helpful when it came to questions or concerns I had. From the people in the office to the vendors working our event, they were all a pleasure to work with!

Just What We Wanted

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Faith R

We wanted someone that was going to keep the party going all night and Brandon did just that! He was fun, helpful, and entertaining! Not only was he the dj for the night but also helped myself and bridesmaids with our food and drinks at the reception. He checked in frequently... Read More throughout the reception asking I needed anything. My biggest thing with him was that his communication was awesome. The week of the wedding he was checking in daily asking if I needed suggestions or help with anything. I could text him at midnight and he would respond. He just went with it even if I did change songs the day of the wedding! Not only did we enjoy him, but our guests repeatedly said how awesome he was! He was great and we hope to see him again!

Best DJ I've Ever Heard

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Amanda A

The best DJ I've ever heard also happened to be ours at the wedding. He was brilliant. He played great music, kept people interested and took care of us all night. Request Kevin if you can; he is superb!

So fun!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Joni W

Complete is a great company to work with. Everyone is nice and professional. We worked with Brandon, who did an excellent job. Our party was amazing and everyone had such a good time. Brandon was careful to make sure he provided the service we wanted and made sure our recption... Read More was the party we imagined. I highly recommend Complete for all your entertainment purposes.

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Anna F

Our DJ, Brandon, with COMPLETE was wonderful! He played a great variety of music and took requests all night long! He interacted with our guests and made it one big party, which is what we wanted! I would highly recommend this company for your DJ or wedding needs!

Super helpful

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Pam S

Music was the area of wedding and reception planning that I was least interested in and needed help. Complete was great about asking the right questions and offering me guidance. While music isn't a big thing for me, I get that it will make or break the reception. Our DJ did a... Read More great job keeping people entertained and the mood fun and energetic without being intrusive and still allowing people to visit. The other important function (and one I was more focused on) was his role as MC. He helped to keep people informed and on track as we moved from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. It was so helpful to not have to shoulder those hosting responsibilities or impose on a friend to take that on! He simply unobtrusively kept things moving.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Kadi T

Kevin is AMAZING! I've been a guest at a couple of weddings with other Complete DJ's, at they were very sub-par. Kevin went way above and beyond what you would ever expect from a DJ. He overheard us say we were thirsty waiting to be announced and brought us water. He went and... Read More got us drinks and cake throughout the night. He entertained our guests during cocktail hour. He even adhered almost entirely to a list of my top 50 favorite dance songs, bless his soul. I honestly didn't even know a DJ could be as fantastic as he was. There are so many DJ's that are clearly just doing it for a job, but Kevin is doing it because he genuinely loves making his clients' events special. I couldn't be more pleased with him!

Complete DJ

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Courtney D

Company was very easy to work with, great DJ's! What you get for the price is fantastic, very good pricing! DJ Danielle made sure to check with us during the reception and made sure we were happy with timeline that the night was following, she also asked us if she could get us... Read More any drinks when we sat down for dinner, she was more than a DJ... She was very kind and made our night truly wonderful!

Pleasantly surprised

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Taylor R

We did not want to go crazy with our music budget, so when we saw that Complete was one of the lesser expensive choices and recommended by our venue- we went for it! The DJ got there in ample time to set up, helped me get my plate at dinner, dismissed all the tables, and helped... Read More the whole reception go flawlessly. The music was great, too! It was a perfect mix and flow from older to newer as the night progressed. I was afraid we might "get what we paid for", but we definitely got much more than that!

Did not stop!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Kelli F

Our DJ through Complete Weddings Kansas City was amazing! He kept our dance floor going all night long. I have never been or seen a wedding dance floor like that before. There was a great mix of the songs that we requested to here and he was great to work with. I love the... Read More flexibility he gave us as well. My family can't stop talking about it!