Photography, DJ, Video, Photo Booth & Lighting

Complete is a fun company that provides Photography, DJ, Video, Photo Booth, and Lighting services for weddings and events. Complete helps coordinate a plan, shoot great photos, capture compelling video, and provide the perfect soundtrack for the day. We make your big day happen!

Ceremony

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

6363 West 110th Street, Overland Park, KS (913) 432-1111

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Bria D

Our DJ Ron was INCREDIBLE! He was outgoing and friendly to all of our guests and played an amazing selection. Ron is an amazing person to work with!!! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kayla I

Our DJ was Tyler and our videographer was Steve and I highly recommend both! They both spent the time with us to ensure they had our vision in mind. We had people on the dance floor during the entire reception and Steve made sure to capture all the right shots. I can't thank... Read More them enough for their dedication to our special day!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

My DJ was Jason and he was so nice. He met us where we wanted for our consult and every time I didn't know what music to play he was like "no problem, I got it" and he gave great suggestions every time. During the reception he even helped me bring my food to the table and when I... Read More forgot my drink he went and got it for me. He got everyone dancing in the beginning even all the older people and he kept the dance floor going all the way to the last song. My videographer was Ryan, and he was so nice. He knew what to do and I didn't have to ask about anything , same with the photographer. Ryan had so much fun and he was so kind that he helped us hand out the champagne during the toast and he even danced with us. My photographer was Angela, when she got to the venue she just took charge and did what needed to be done. I do wish I started the ceremony an hour later because she had us do a lot of pictures when getting ready so that took a little more time then I thought and everyone rushed us when it was time to start, the music started, and all my bridal party already walked by the time I came out of the bridal room and no one asked me before hand if I was ready, they just assumed. I would definitely recommend Complete, they really are wonderful and I can't wait to see all the pictures and the video. I would definitely suggest you get all three from Complete because they really are a family and they know what each other needs to do and know how to communicate with each other since they worked with each other many times.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 M

Our DJ, Jonah, did a great job. He had our guests dancing in no time. He listened to the types of music we were looking for during our pre-meeting and did a great job following our requests during our reception. He had a great playlist and was willing to get us anything we... Read More really wanted if he didn't already have it. I would definitely recommend Complete..

2017-05-23T13:02:41 Response from the vendor

We're glad Jonah helped make your day even more special!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Danielle K

RJ did a spectacular job!! Could not have asked for a better DJ too entertain our friends and family at our reception!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Sarah K

Our videographer (Fred) was great. Always in the right place. Very professional. They made a great cinematic video and gave us all of the footage on nice jump drives. You won't regret hiring Complete1

2017-05-23T13:01:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks! Fred's an awesome part of our staff.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Brennan H

The DJ was amazing, we had Ron and he walked in and said that he will get everyone out of their seats to dance. He did it within 10 minutes. He was funny, personable, and had an awesome selection of songs. I have been to many weddings and this DJ was hands down the best DJ I... Read More have ever come across. Ron deserves every bit of credit I can give.

2017-05-23T13:05:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great feedback. Ron's been with us a LONG time and loves his job.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Kaleigh N

Our DJ was Steven Kimmi and he was amazing. Definitely request him if you get the chance! He did everything we wanted and he was so personable. Even bought us drinks at the bar after the reception!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Megan H

We loved everyone we came in contact with! Brandon our DJ was AMAZING! He kept people on the dance floor and always was so kind and thoughtful with everyone. Angela our photographer was amazing as well. She even jumped in the street to catch that perfect picture. And then... Read More Starling our video guy was great as well. All our conversations he totally nailed what we were looking for in a video. Thank you again!

2017-05-23T13:08:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. This is what WE DO. Congratulations on your wedding.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Yasmine E

We only booked DJ services through Complete, but our DJ Rick Conkling was AMAZING!! We absolutely loved having him DJ our wedding! We met with him two weeks prior to our wedding and our main concern was making sure he had our ceremony, first dance, and father-daughter dance... Read More songs as they were unique songs that were not listed as part of the songs Complete had available. Rick was able to find all our songs with ease and fully understood what we were looking for as it was easier for us to say what we didn't want rather than what we wanted which was mainly your top 40 hits with a few random must play songs. During the reception he would come up to either myself or my husband to check in to see how were were doing throughout the evening. He as more than happy to play some of the unconventional music we had requested (AC/DC Back in Black, Def Leopard, Linkin Park) and did ask us when my maid of honor asked for a song to be played that was on the do not play list (he denied all other song requests that were on the do not play list but did ask me as it was my maid of honor asking which was super nice). Everyone loved the music and atmosphere he provided during the evening and did a fantastic job hosting the night. We could not have asked for a better person to DJ our wedding and were so thrilled with our experience.

2017-05-23T13:13:38 Response from the vendor

" thrilled with our experience" - we'll take that. So glad your reception was awesome and that Rick exceeded your expectations. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Christina S

These guys are awesome!!! No complaints...use them!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Alicia C

Didnt listen to the type of DJ we wanted and never got in touch with us like they said they would to verify what we wanted for our wedding until the week before our wedding. The DJ didnt play any of the songs i requested and would only play what the groom wanted.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Brianna H

The DJ, Billy Hampton (along with the intern/trainee), did exactly as we asked. He understood what we wanted and did an amazing job. They both took requests from the guests and knew exactly what everyone wanted to hear throughout the night.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Kendra H

Our experience with Complete Weddings + Events KC was phenomenal. Brandon was not only an exception DJ for our wedding, but he went above and beyond for us. He helped my husband and I get through the buffet, get drinks and enjoy our dinner before the toasts and dancing began. We... Read More were so grateful for Brandon's attention to detail throughout the evening and even in our meeting with him prior to the wedding. Not only did he accommodate our music requests throughout the night, but also graciously did so for our guests. We HIGHLY recommend Complete Weddings + Events KC and Brandon!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 McKenzie Burcham B

One thousand times yes!!! We booked Brandon W. for our wedding ceremony and reception. This company has great prices and I was happy to provide a great tip since the flat price was a lot less than other companies. Brandon was so easy to work with, really helped our vision for... Read More songs to come to life and anything we hadn't thought about (entrance song, cake cutting song, garter toss song) he offered perfect options to choose from. We met with him a week before to iron out the itinerary and he carried out everything perfectly. Biggest reason to go with them though? The DJ is what Lee's the party going and keeps you on a schedule so you don't have to stress about timing, you can just enjoy. They do this professionally, do yourself a favor and pick this company to DJ.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Emily S

Our photographer was amazing!! He did so much for us including putting all of our boutonnieres on bustling my dress and taking amazing pictures.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Leah B

Thank you, Brandon, for being the best DJ!! We requested Brandon to DJ our wedding after reading awesome reviews, and he did not let us down. I could not have chosen a better person! He kept our whole wedding party dancing all night, starting with the very first song. He was... Read More very personable and so fun to work with. He went above and beyond and kept checking with me throughout the night to see if there was anything he could get me (drinks, food, etc), and that really stood out to me. He helped make my wedding day perfect and I am so thankful! Complete was a great company to work with and were great to communicate with! I would highly recommend not only this company, but Brandon as well!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Desiree F

The complete weddings team helped make my big day perfect. We did DJ, photography, and videography services. Amazing to work with, great bundling packages. Scott Karnes was great to work with to get set up. Kim Shaw is an amazing photographer. Steve the dj was fun and helped our... Read More reception flow smoothly. Our video team was so fun to work with. Great service I would recommend to anyone wanting to capture their beautiful day.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Amanda D

We used Complete for Videography and Photo Booth on our wedding day. We absolutely loved the people who were hired to do both the video and photo booth. The organization regarding billing was lacking though. We had paid for everything in full before the big day and at the end of... Read More the night they requested money again. I would make sure anyone who is in charge of making payments the day of wedding on behalf of bride/groom knows what is paid in full and what isn't. Complete would have received 5 stars if there was more organization and better communication with the bride/groom beforehand.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Amanda H

Kevin T. and the Complete staff were amazing to work with. They were always accommodating and made the planning process much easier through the online event manager. Kevin spent well over an hour with my husband and I going through all of the details of our reception to ensure... Read More it was perfect. The music and song selection was FANTASTIC! Could not have asked for a better experience and would recommend Complete (and Kevin T.) in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Megan Z

Complete provided us just what we were looking for in a DJ and videographer. Kevin was great at engaging and ready the crowd during our reception and we hardly new Bailey was there filming us . She did a nice job of staying out of the way but at the same time captured key... Read More momments.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katelynn W

David was great!! He keep our evening moving and keep our guest entertained. He had the dance floor packed all night, our guest said it was one of the best wedding they had been too.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor B

Honestly, the best thing that could have happened to us for our wedding was having Kevin! He was very personable and wanted everything to run smoothly. He didn't just act as a DJ, many of our guests thought he was our coordinator as well! A+!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Paige G

We used Complete for our photographer, videographer and DJ. Our photographer Lisa was extremely helpful with everything that we needed. She went above and beyond everything that a photographer should do. We also loved our DJ Steve. One of the biggest things that we wanted to... Read More happen at our wedding was to have everyone out on the dance floor and he made it happen! So many of our guests were raving about how much fun he was!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren K

We loved Kevin as our DJ! Was so wonderful to work with prior wedding and did a most fantastic job at the reception!