Photography, DJ, Video, Photo Booth & Lighting

Complete is a fun company that provides Photography, DJ, Video, Photo Booth, and Lighting services for weddings and events. Complete helps coordinate a plan, shoot great photos, capture compelling video, and provide the perfect soundtrack for the day. We make your big day happen!

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

6363 West 110th Street, Overland Park, KS (913) 432-1111
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Bria D

Our DJ Ron was INCREDIBLE! He was outgoing and friendly to all of our guests and played an amazing selection. Ron is an amazing person to work with!!! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kayla I

Our DJ was Tyler and our videographer was Steve and I highly recommend both! They both spent the time with us to ensure they had our vision in mind. We had people on the dance floor during the entire reception and Steve made sure to capture all the right shots. I can't thank... Read More them enough for their dedication to our special day!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

My DJ was Jason and he was so nice. He met us where we wanted for our consult and every time I didn't know what music to play he was like "no problem, I got it" and he gave great suggestions every time. During the reception he even helped me bring my food to the table and when I... Read More forgot my drink he went and got it for me. He got everyone dancing in the beginning even all the older people and he kept the dance floor going all the way to the last song. My videographer was Ryan, and he was so nice. He knew what to do and I didn't have to ask about anything , same with the photographer. Ryan had so much fun and he was so kind that he helped us hand out the champagne during the toast and he even danced with us. My photographer was Angela, when she got to the venue she just took charge and did what needed to be done. I do wish I started the ceremony an hour later because she had us do a lot of pictures when getting ready so that took a little more time then I thought and everyone rushed us when it was time to start, the music started, and all my bridal party already walked by the time I came out of the bridal room and no one asked me before hand if I was ready, they just assumed. I would definitely recommend Complete, they really are wonderful and I can't wait to see all the pictures and the video. I would definitely suggest you get all three from Complete because they really are a family and they know what each other needs to do and know how to communicate with each other since they worked with each other many times.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sammy K

We used complete for our DJ, videographer, photographer, and photo booth. Everyone was extremely helpful and went the extra mile to make sure everything was how we wanted it.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Darla T

We had the privilege of having Lauren capture our special day, along with Kevin who provided top-notch planning and entertainment! From the moment we met with Kevin, we knew we were in good hands and any concerns we had were immediately put to rest. He is so thoughtful,... Read More professional, fun and truly cares about his work. From the moment we met Lauren we knew we had scored! She is full of bubbly energy and truly puts her heart and soul into her work. We are absolutely blown away by the "sneak peek​" photos we've seen so far. We would absolutely recommend these two! Complete Wedding KC has some wonderful, and special people who really care about what they do and we are beyond satisfied and grateful for Kevin and Lauren's presence for our very special day!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Dana T

I cannot say enough about Missy from Complete DJ. She was absolutely amazing!!! The wedding was 3 months ago and guests are still talking about how we had the best DJ ever!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Emily M

Did everything we asked for and had got people on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Elise G

Everyone at Complete was so helpful in setting up for our wedding! Jesse was our DJ and I was a bit worried because I hadn't seen his name on any reviews. Fair warning, they don't assign DJ's until a couple of weeks before your wedding and you actually don't go over anything... Read More until a week before your wedding. Some people have left bad reviews on here for that, but thats just how they do it and you know that up front. I'm a planner, but it totally worked out having it done this way. Jesse was so helpful to make sure we got all the dances we wanted, gracious with a divorced parents and two father-daughter dances situation, and kept me on track time wise. He listened to our recommendations for songs and made things better and better as the night went on. Very affordable for the area and we were very pleased! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Emily M

Ryan was our DJ, and he was fantastic to work with! He was calm and capable, in spite of crazy weather that threw off the entire wedding schedule.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Hannah C

Thank you so much to our DJ Brandon!! He was amazing! Not only did he keep everyone on the dance the whole night but he always was making sure my husband and I were we needed to be! First dances, a drink, food...etc! He is definitely the best DJ and more! Thank you so much for... Read More completely our wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Kaela S

Complete Music and Brandon Wofford were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Complete Music often followed up and checked in along the way to our wedding day. They were always available to answer our questions. Our wedding reception was everything we imagined because of Brandon. He was so... Read More professional, so on top of it, and most of all, so fun. He made it ROCK!!! His prep for our wedding was impressive too. Thanks, Brandon, for helping to make it the best day of our lives!! Ashton and Kaela Stephens

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Blake W

Domingo killed it! he kept exactly the feel we wanted. We was able to adapt to the crowd and everyone had an amazing time. COMPLETE weddings + events is easy to work with.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Aurora E

I just woke up the morning after my wedding and the first thing I wanted to do was review our INCREDIBLE DJ we had for our wedding last night, Brandon. Brandon was so much more than a DJ. He offered to make me (the bride) my plate at the buffet line, got my entire bridal party... Read More their drinks from the bar while eating, and even helped my sister bustle my gown. He had everyone on the dance floor and played all my requests. Brandon did a fabulous job coordinating the ceremony as well as kept the flow of the reception smooth. He was definitely one of the best parts about our wedding. Thank you, Brandon!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Hope S

Booking our DJ was easy and hassle free through Complete, and I appreciated the prompt communication whenever I had a question by Wade Nelson. Our DJ, Brandon W. was AMAZING! We used him for both our reception and ceremony music. Our ceremony music was perfect. For our... Read More cocktail hour and reception, he played a great mix of songs based on our preferences (he even played a special Journey mix after we mentioned that we were big Journey fans), and we loved the lights for the dance floor. Brandon wasn't just a DJ though, he went above and beyond- from clearing tables, to being an emcee, to directing guests, to tracking down a missing groomsmen, to getting the bridal party food and drinks... words cannot express the greatness that is Brandon. He is the reason our wedding ran so smoothly and was such a blast! Book him!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Megan W

HIGHLY recommend Complete weddings + events!!! Ted was so helpful and involved in the planning process, he made sure we were well taken care of! Our DJ, Kevin T. was absolutely PHENOMENAL. All of our guests raved about how wonderful he was!! He was the best DJ ever!!! He spent... Read More time with us prior to the wedding to get to know us. He had our guests on the dance floor the whole night!! Our videographer, Bailey was wonderful!! She got everything we wanted on film. Our photo booth attendant, Matthew was extremely friendly, and our guests had a blast in our photo booth!!! Definitely recommend complete!!! Everyone we worked with at Complete was professional, we were extremely pleased!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Hannah H

Complete Weddings DJ service was great! Our DJ Rick had a meeting with me the week before the wedding to make sure he had all the information that was necessary to have a great time at the reception! Rick kept the people dancing all night and made sure that I knew what was... Read More happening next as far as dances, cake cutting, etc. I would recommend this service to anyone!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Katie S

Staff was very professional and willing to help! Made the experience personable and completed all requests given!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Caitlin S

Very happy with our decision to use Complete KC for our wedding. Lisa, Curtis and Ryan were all great. Lisa (photographer) was amazing and did so much more than just pictures. She was also a personal attendant and fixed my hair, necklace, and dress more than once. Every time... Read More someone needed something (hair pin, hair spray, bandaid, string) you name it, Lisa had it. She was great and I highly recommend her!! Can not wait to see our pictures as I know they will be amazing too. Curtis was also great to work with. I can't wait to see the video and appreciate his flexibility to go with the flow while shooting our day. Ryan (our DJ) did an amazing job. He helped to make sure we had all the music we needed prior to the wedding which took a lot of stress off of us. He was great throughout the reception to make sure everything was flowing well and checked in with us multiple times to make sure we didn't need anything from him. Everyone had a great time dancing and loved the music selections. Highly recommend as well!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Madeline S

We had DJ Brandon and he was AMAZING!! He has been doing this for a while and that is clearly evident. He listened to all that we wanted for music and overall feel of the reception and he nailed it. COMPLETE weddings and events was a great company to use. Appropriately priced... Read More and very professional

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Megan K

We had a little confusion when our account manager left without inputting our DJ request or telling us, but the team was very helpful about it and we ended up with our first DJ choice, Tony Kimball. Tony was great - the dance floor was busy all night. He worked with requests,... Read More and even hinted requests, from our guests and they loved it. He was very flexible with the schedule, checked in with us throughout the night, and even fit in some of my own requests that I know are hard to dance to. If you've selected Complete and have a choice of DJ, I'd suggest Tony. We were told that he works well with country music, which we wanted, and he was great with that but covered a huge variety, too.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Susan J

The DJ did a fantastic job keeping everyone excited and the photo booth was a hit.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Caitlin J

We used Complete for photography, videography, and DJ. All three were absolutely amazing and more than we could have asked for to make our day so special. The photographer, Angi, was remarkable, she was so nice, thoughtful, and took charge when it came to making us on time and... Read More getting all of the "right" shots. Fred, our videographer was kind, and considerate and we can't wait to see the video! Jason, our DJ made the night spectacular. He added that extra touch to our dances, got the crowd involved and literally had everyone on the dance floor! He played a great mixture of crowd favorites and new age, which was perfect for our guests. We had some high expectations and Jason surpassed them. We won the jackpot with him. I also want to give a shout out to Dustin and Ted for their behind the scenes help and answering all of my questions. Thank you complete!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Abby Y

Our photographer, Angela Bond, did a great job!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jennifer W

I used Complete Wedding & Events for our DJ and photobooth and they were incredibly well organized and made everything very easy. David was a wonderful DJ who NAILED the kind of music mix I wanted and Colton was very attentive with the photobooth ensuring all our guests used it... Read More to leave us a special memory. 10/10 would recommend.

2017-05-31T15:23:05 Response from the vendor

Awesome! Thank you for kind words about our services and staff.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017

I had nothing but good experiences with this company! They were prompt and professional and made the wedding planning process so much easier for me. Lisa (photographer), Kevin (DJ) and Heather (photo booth) were all so professional and amazing! I recommend them all for your... Read More wedding needs. This company was also good for "one stop shopping" for all our wedding needs - it was easier to work with one company vs. multiple companies. Highly recommended!

2017-05-31T15:19:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Glad we could make things easy for you on your big day.