Photography, DJ, Video, Photo Booth & Lighting

Complete is a fun company that provides Photography, DJ, Video, Photo Booth, and Lighting services for weddings and events. Complete helps coordinate a plan, shoot great photos, capture compelling video, and provide the perfect soundtrack for the day. We make your big day happen!

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

6363 West 110th Street, Overland Park, KS (913) 432-1111
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Bria D

Our DJ Ron was INCREDIBLE! He was outgoing and friendly to all of our guests and played an amazing selection. Ron is an amazing person to work with!!! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kayla I

Our DJ was Tyler and our videographer was Steve and I highly recommend both! They both spent the time with us to ensure they had our vision in mind. We had people on the dance floor during the entire reception and Steve made sure to capture all the right shots. I can't thank... Read More them enough for their dedication to our special day!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

My DJ was Jason and he was so nice. He met us where we wanted for our consult and every time I didn't know what music to play he was like "no problem, I got it" and he gave great suggestions every time. During the reception he even helped me bring my food to the table and when I... Read More forgot my drink he went and got it for me. He got everyone dancing in the beginning even all the older people and he kept the dance floor going all the way to the last song. My videographer was Ryan, and he was so nice. He knew what to do and I didn't have to ask about anything , same with the photographer. Ryan had so much fun and he was so kind that he helped us hand out the champagne during the toast and he even danced with us. My photographer was Angela, when she got to the venue she just took charge and did what needed to be done. I do wish I started the ceremony an hour later because she had us do a lot of pictures when getting ready so that took a little more time then I thought and everyone rushed us when it was time to start, the music started, and all my bridal party already walked by the time I came out of the bridal room and no one asked me before hand if I was ready, they just assumed. I would definitely recommend Complete, they really are wonderful and I can't wait to see all the pictures and the video. I would definitely suggest you get all three from Complete because they really are a family and they know what each other needs to do and know how to communicate with each other since they worked with each other many times.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Katie S

Staff was very professional and willing to help! Made the experience personable and completed all requests given!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Caitlin P

Very happy with our decision to use Complete KC for our wedding. Lisa, Curtis and Ryan were all great. Lisa (photographer) was amazing and did so much more than just pictures. She was also a personal attendant and fixed my hair, necklace, and dress more than once. Every time... Read More someone needed something (hair pin, hair spray, bandaid, string) you name it, Lisa had it. She was great and I highly recommend her!! Can not wait to see our pictures as I know they will be amazing too. Curtis was also great to work with. I can't wait to see the video and appreciate his flexibility to go with the flow while shooting our day. Ryan (our DJ) did an amazing job. He helped to make sure we had all the music we needed prior to the wedding which took a lot of stress off of us. He was great throughout the reception to make sure everything was flowing well and checked in with us multiple times to make sure we didn't need anything from him. Everyone had a great time dancing and loved the music selections. Highly recommend as well!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Madeline S

We had DJ Brandon and he was AMAZING!! He has been doing this for a while and that is clearly evident. He listened to all that we wanted for music and overall feel of the reception and he nailed it. COMPLETE weddings and events was a great company to use. Appropriately priced... Read More and very professional

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Megan K

We had a little confusion when our account manager left without inputting our DJ request or telling us, but the team was very helpful about it and we ended up with our first DJ choice, Tony Kimball. Tony was great - the dance floor was busy all night. He worked with requests,... Read More and even hinted requests, from our guests and they loved it. He was very flexible with the schedule, checked in with us throughout the night, and even fit in some of my own requests that I know are hard to dance to. If you've selected Complete and have a choice of DJ, I'd suggest Tony. We were told that he works well with country music, which we wanted, and he was great with that but covered a huge variety, too.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Susan J

The DJ did a fantastic job keeping everyone excited and the photo booth was a hit.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Caitlin J

We used Complete for photography, videography, and DJ. All three were absolutely amazing and more than we could have asked for to make our day so special. The photographer, Angi, was remarkable, she was so nice, thoughtful, and took charge when it came to making us on time and... Read More getting all of the "right" shots. Fred, our videographer was kind, and considerate and we can't wait to see the video! Jason, our DJ made the night spectacular. He added that extra touch to our dances, got the crowd involved and literally had everyone on the dance floor! He played a great mixture of crowd favorites and new age, which was perfect for our guests. We had some high expectations and Jason surpassed them. We won the jackpot with him. I also want to give a shout out to Dustin and Ted for their behind the scenes help and answering all of my questions. Thank you complete!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Abby Y

Our photographer, Angela Bond, did a great job!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jennifer W

I used Complete Wedding & Events for our DJ and photobooth and they were incredibly well organized and made everything very easy. David was a wonderful DJ who NAILED the kind of music mix I wanted and Colton was very attentive with the photobooth ensuring all our guests used it... Read More to leave us a special memory. 10/10 would recommend.

2017-05-31T15:23:05 Response from the vendor

Awesome! Thank you for kind words about our services and staff.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017

I had nothing but good experiences with this company! They were prompt and professional and made the wedding planning process so much easier for me. Lisa (photographer), Kevin (DJ) and Heather (photo booth) were all so professional and amazing! I recommend them all for your... Read More wedding needs. This company was also good for "one stop shopping" for all our wedding needs - it was easier to work with one company vs. multiple companies. Highly recommended!

2017-05-31T15:19:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Glad we could make things easy for you on your big day.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Erica D

I would recommend Complete to anyone and everyone! Their customer service is beyond compare. They want your day to be perfect and they will do anything to make that happen! Ron, our DJ and Angela, our photographer were great! I can't say enough great things about them!

2017-05-24T14:48:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! So glad we could help make your day perfect.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 M

Our DJ, Jonah, did a great job. He had our guests dancing in no time. He listened to the types of music we were looking for during our pre-meeting and did a great job following our requests during our reception. He had a great playlist and was willing to get us anything we... Read More really wanted if he didn't already have it. I would definitely recommend Complete..

2017-05-23T13:02:41 Response from the vendor

We're glad Jonah helped make your day even more special!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Danielle K

RJ did a spectacular job!! Could not have asked for a better DJ too entertain our friends and family at our reception!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Sarah K

Our videographer (Fred) was great. Always in the right place. Very professional. They made a great cinematic video and gave us all of the footage on nice jump drives. You won't regret hiring Complete1

2017-05-23T13:01:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks! Fred's an awesome part of our staff.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Brennan H

The DJ was amazing, we had Ron and he walked in and said that he will get everyone out of their seats to dance. He did it within 10 minutes. He was funny, personable, and had an awesome selection of songs. I have been to many weddings and this DJ was hands down the best DJ I... Read More have ever come across. Ron deserves every bit of credit I can give.

2017-05-23T13:05:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great feedback. Ron's been with us a LONG time and loves his job.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Kaleigh N

Our DJ was Steven Kimmi and he was amazing. Definitely request him if you get the chance! He did everything we wanted and he was so personable. Even bought us drinks at the bar after the reception!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Megan H

We loved everyone we came in contact with! Brandon our DJ was AMAZING! He kept people on the dance floor and always was so kind and thoughtful with everyone. Angela our photographer was amazing as well. She even jumped in the street to catch that perfect picture. And then... Read More Starling our video guy was great as well. All our conversations he totally nailed what we were looking for in a video. Thank you again!

2017-05-23T13:08:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. This is what WE DO. Congratulations on your wedding.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Yasmine E

We only booked DJ services through Complete, but our DJ Rick Conkling was AMAZING!! We absolutely loved having him DJ our wedding! We met with him two weeks prior to our wedding and our main concern was making sure he had our ceremony, first dance, and father-daughter dance... Read More songs as they were unique songs that were not listed as part of the songs Complete had available. Rick was able to find all our songs with ease and fully understood what we were looking for as it was easier for us to say what we didn't want rather than what we wanted which was mainly your top 40 hits with a few random must play songs. During the reception he would come up to either myself or my husband to check in to see how were were doing throughout the evening. He as more than happy to play some of the unconventional music we had requested (AC/DC Back in Black, Def Leopard, Linkin Park) and did ask us when my maid of honor asked for a song to be played that was on the do not play list (he denied all other song requests that were on the do not play list but did ask me as it was my maid of honor asking which was super nice). Everyone loved the music and atmosphere he provided during the evening and did a fantastic job hosting the night. We could not have asked for a better person to DJ our wedding and were so thrilled with our experience.

2017-05-23T13:13:38 Response from the vendor

" thrilled with our experience" - we'll take that. So glad your reception was awesome and that Rick exceeded your expectations. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Christina S

These guys are awesome!!! No complaints...use them!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Alicia C

Didnt listen to the type of DJ we wanted and never got in touch with us like they said they would to verify what we wanted for our wedding until the week before our wedding. The DJ didnt play any of the songs i requested and would only play what the groom wanted.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Brianna H

The DJ, Billy Hampton (along with the intern/trainee), did exactly as we asked. He understood what we wanted and did an amazing job. They both took requests from the guests and knew exactly what everyone wanted to hear throughout the night.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Kendra H

Our experience with Complete Weddings + Events KC was phenomenal. Brandon was not only an exception DJ for our wedding, but he went above and beyond for us. He helped my husband and I get through the buffet, get drinks and enjoy our dinner before the toasts and dancing began. We... Read More were so grateful for Brandon's attention to detail throughout the evening and even in our meeting with him prior to the wedding. Not only did he accommodate our music requests throughout the night, but also graciously did so for our guests. We HIGHLY recommend Complete Weddings + Events KC and Brandon!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 McKenzie Burcham B

One thousand times yes!!! We booked Brandon W. for our wedding ceremony and reception. This company has great prices and I was happy to provide a great tip since the flat price was a lot less than other companies. Brandon was so easy to work with, really helped our vision for... Read More songs to come to life and anything we hadn't thought about (entrance song, cake cutting song, garter toss song) he offered perfect options to choose from. We met with him a week before to iron out the itinerary and he carried out everything perfectly. Biggest reason to go with them though? The DJ is what Lee's the party going and keeps you on a schedule so you don't have to stress about timing, you can just enjoy. They do this professionally, do yourself a favor and pick this company to DJ.