Photography, DJ, Video, Photo Booth & Lighting

Complete is a fun company that provides Photography, DJ, Video, Photo Booth, and Lighting services for weddings and events. Complete helps coordinate a plan, shoot great photos, capture compelling video, and provide the perfect soundtrack for the day. We make your big day happen!

Ceremony

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Bow2010

6363 West 110th Street, Overland Park, KS

AMAZING customer service

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Jennifer A

We were lucky enough to have asked for Brandon Wofford to DJ our event, and I could not have been more elated. He met us at the party bus to insure we didn't need anything, all night he was as attentive to our needs as if he was paid to do it! He kept the night flowing and all... Read More our guests were still on the dance floor at last call. We even received a Thank you note in the mail this week...excellent customer service. I will refer them to anyone who is asking!

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Scott did an absolutely wonderful job at our wedding. We could not have asked for someone better. He truly MADE our wedding. We had so many people tell us that this was the best, and most fun wedding they had ever been to! Scott did anything and everything possible to ensure... Read More that we were having a great time. He went above and beyond the duties of DJ! My fiancé was getting really nervous and talking to one of his friends and made a comment about how he needed a drink, Scott overheard and came right back with a beer for him! He carried my meal back to my table for me, to ensure I would not get it on my dress too! He was truly amazing! Thank you for sending us someone so awesome!

Great DJ & Great Company!

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Christi H

Complete Music is an awesome company! They have you fill out a questionnaire that is very detailed and they truly want to know about you and your significant other. It is due two weeks prior to the wedding and they will call you to go over it and discuss your needs/desires. It... Read More is a great time to get to know your DJ and give him any last minute details. Our DJ was really good about all the little details that I hadn't even thought of! You can choose how entertaining your DJ is to what they wear! Our DJ was SO helpful at the reception too. He wanted to make sure I had a drink when I walked in and even offered to make my dinner plate! How nice, right??? He even kept the mothers of the bride & groom in the loop on what was happening so they made sure to have their cameras ready and be a part of it if they wanted. He also gave us the option to continue later if we wanted to and he wasn't pushy about it! I would definitely recommend Complete Music!!! I would definitely use them again if I could and you should too!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Hillery S

We used Complete for our DJ and uplighting. From start to finish, Complete was easy to work with. They were also affordable. Brandon was our DJ and he did an awesome job! There was never a moment that there weren't people on the dance floor. He also made sure that my husband and... Read More I were happy throughout the whole night. I would highly recommend Complete to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Kaylin W

I found out about this DJ company through a wedding show and booked them because they had a special promotion and had a ton of good reviews online. I felt very confident in my selection of DJ company until the week of the wedding. The week of the wedding there were some... Read More communication issues with my DJ contacting me, when he finally did contact me I had a gut feeling that made me uneasy about who I was assigned to (they assign you a DJ based on your requests and personality). He said he was very busy and I was concerned he wouldn't be prepared on my wedding day. I talked multiple times with the management at Complete and they did not reassure me at all. They could not produce any reviews on my DJ, claiming he was too new to have reviews, yet he was not too new to be considered an experienced DJ. The day of the wedding I will say he played some of the songs I requested towards the end of the night and did a decent job getting people on the dance floor. He was classified as moderately outgoing, but I didn't see him interacting with the guests much so I do not know if I agree with his classification, many people said they never heard him speak all night. What upset me the most though was how he messed up our grand entrance which was one part of our wedding my husband and I were most looking forward to. My dad, and my husband and I, all told the DJ how we wanted to be introduced, which was to have the doors open when the music in the song picked up at a certain point. He was apparently fumbling around and did not have the song pulled up for our introduction and we ended up walking into a silent room and music did not start playing until we were seated, so our grand entrance photo opportunity was missed. It was just really upsetting to hear guests giving me negative feedback about my DJ, which was my fear the whole week before the wedding and why I called the company so many times and they did not take my fears seriously. I regret using a company with so many DJ's, and I was warned to use a smaller company where you know in advance who your DJ is, but with all the positive reviews I took a chance on this company. I think from the reviews online those are mainly about their veteran DJ's. I would recommend if you do use this company to request a veteran DJ before your book so you are guaranteed a perfect night.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Hannah B

For our wedding we used the DJ service from Complete and it was perfect! We had Brandon as our DJ and we could not have asked for a better person for the job! Brandon met with us a week before our wedding, got to know us, found out the style of music we wanted, and went over... Read More everything for the flow of the wedding. He was so upbeat, moved our reception along perfectly, and the guests loved him. Highly recommend him! Getting in contact with COMPLETE was very easy and they responded very quickly.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Kelsey W

I have to start off by saying that Complete DJ saved the day. Two weeks before our wedding our original DJ canceled on us because they double booked our day. We got ahold of Complete and they stepped up and took our wedding on immediately. The only thing we regret is not booking... Read More them first! Brandon was our DJ and he knocked it out of the park with our wedding. He was more than just a dj. He was constantly taking care of my husband and I. He was bringing us appetizers and drinks, clearing the head table, and keeping the party going. Brandon did a great job reading the guests and how to keep the party going. Our guests didn't want to leave the dance floor. I recommend Complete DJ to anyone needing a dj for any event. They will treat your event like it is the most important event they have. Thank you Complete DJ and Brandon you were AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Heather A

We had contact with Wade for complete weddings up until we got assigned our DJ and was given Jason! Wade was so helpful and willing to do whatever to make us feel comfortable! He met with us and spent quite a bit of time on the phone with us just checking in to see how we were... Read More doing with wedding planning, giving us suggestions for vendors to use for flowers and stuff in our wedding, and just answering any questions we had! He was a wonderful help! Then we got in contact with Jason around a week before the wedding and we were able to meet him face to face too. He was such a wonderful person, so easy to talk to, very professional, and made all song selections for our wedding so easy! It took a huge amount of stress of my shoulders knowing he was there for us and that he was the best! He knows his stuff really well! He gave us his personal email for if we needed him before the wedding and when I emailed him he responded so fast and was so kind! On the day of, Jason got there early and ran through the whole ceremony with me! He was then the best DJ I have ever seen at the wedding and all my guests were just raving about him! He got everyone amped up and even got down with us on the dance floor and taught us all a new line dance! He had all the wedding guests dancing on the floor within two songs!!! I"VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE! He was just such a blessing and if I ever have an event where I need a DJ or have a friend getting married in KC I will definitely be using him again and recommending him to everyone! Thank you Jason! You were just awesome!!! They were also really affordable as far as I could tell from what I researched with costs of other DJ's. They are hands down your best option!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Leslie D

Complete weddings did a great job with us for our event. We used the DJ and the Videographer services and they were both excellent professionals. Our DJ was in nothing less then a suit from our first meeting to the show. He did a great job catering to the crowd and getting... Read More people on the dance floor. We really enjoyed the Videographer and she was not afraid to get in the way to get some good footage. Out day went by smooth and Complete helped us with being flexible picking the services that we needed for our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 April Bride <

I loved using this company for our ceremony and reception music! After meeting with Ted and booking this company, I realized a huge weight (that I didn't know I had) had been lifted off my shoulders. I had no hesitation in booking them. The forms they have you fill out cover... Read More absolutely everything, so you know everything will be done the way you want it to be. Brandon was amazing from day one. He called to set up a meeting, and my family and I were hooked. Fantastic manners, great sense of humor, laid back--couldn't ask for better qualities. Brandon responded to all of my texts before the wedding, and he had great recommendations! I knew he would make it a fantastic night. Brandon remained flexible throughout the night. We had originally planned one entrance, but at *the very last minute* decided to do something different. Brandon checked with me to make sure it was what I really wanted before the doors were opened. He checked on my husband and me throughout the night, making the sure we were having a good time. He ran the shoe game for us, and he worked with my planner to ease the flow of the night (speeches, first bite, etc.). I was outside for much of the night, and Brandon actually brought a blanket out to me. He played all of the songs we asked him to, including ones that were simply mentioned in passing during our first meeting. He went above and beyond my expectations for the night. His absolute goal is to make sure the bride and groom have their best day ever. Use this company, talk with Ted, and ask for Brandon! :)

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 kaile C

SO easy to work with and very professional! I've never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding! Our DJ, Francis, was excellent. He really was adaptable to changes we made throughout the night and went above to make sure my husband and I were having fun. We met a week... Read More before in person to go over details regarding our reception. I had a list of questions ready and he also brought things up I hadn't thought of! He did an excellent job of keeping my reception rolling and keeping the guests out on the dance floor. He took song requests from guests and was really interacted and enhanced our party! Can't say enough good things about Complete and they were significantly cheaper then other DJs I spoke with as well!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Julie M

Captain Ron was a lot of fun! He got our guests out and dancing. He really listened to what we wanted.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Brittany L

Brandon was amazing! I heard him at my friend's wedding and decided I wanted him to be my DJ. Played the songs I asked and the dance floor was always full! Recommend this place for sure!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Maria P

Wow, what can I say about Complete?! Simply amazing. We had Brandon as our DJ and we were blown away by him. He went above and beyond to help us throughout the reception and make sure we were happy. He also had to deal with my love for Justin Bieber and my friends who kept... Read More requesting songs :) but he did it all with a smile! We honestly could not stop talking about how great he was. We also have the photo booth set up at our reception through Complete. Everyone had a blast with it and the attendant was SO nice!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Rebecca M

Revision- I just got my photos back.... Our photographer didn't get 2 of the most important photos... She didn't get the first look or us feeding each other cake... Very important photos.... Still satisfied just not as over abundantly. I am beyond satisfied! Angela Bond of... Read More Complete wedding and events was the most amazing photographer! She went way beyond and above the standard to get us what we wanted on our special day. Ted also was amazing when we first didn't get Angela but someone else less professional. He made sure we got someone who was going to be a good fit for our group. I will be using them again if ever I need a photographer! I just wish I had also used them for do service.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Ashley W

We hired them for the photo booth and are so happy with this decision. They were professional and prompt. There were no surprises and everything went smoothly and efficiently. We have a very memorable guest book and our guests had a blast. I'm still having people come up to me... Read More to tell me how much fun they had. Brian was great to deal with leading up to the wedding, making sure there were no lingering questions. Excellent company and service.

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Ashley S

We had Jason as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! We met with him the week of the wedding and told him that our main goal was to make sure everyone had a great time. His response was "That's all I needed to hear." I received so many compliments on our DJ and music... Read More choices. It was all Jason! He sang and danced with the crowd and really kept the party going until the end of the night. I would absolutely recommend him!

Great job

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Kristi R

Complete weddings + events did a wonderful job DJ'ing our wedding ceremony and reception. They took the time prior to understand what we were looking for and what genres of music we wanted and did not want. The day of Dustin was always checking on us to see if everything was... Read More going okay and was very receptive.

DJ Review

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Katie V

Complete was amazing in the pre-planning with their customized worksheets. Our DJ Brandon was so attentive and listened and followed through on all of our ideas.

Complete Weddings

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Amanda G

My husband and I got married at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO in September. With us both living in Las Vegas we had no clue who to have DJ our wedding and looking was somewhat overwhelming. I luckily ran across the Complete...they not only have amazing DJs but they also... Read More have photographers and photobooth rental. The entire staff at Complete was amazing. They answered all of my questions and were very easy to work with. They made it super easy on me and kept my stress level low. Our big day went perfectly! Our DJ, Brandon, kept the reception going and was a hit. Matt worked the photobooth and was great, super polite and helpful with our crazy family and friends. Then there was our photographer, Lisa, I can't say enough about her...she did it all for repair my dress to pin flowers on guests and was still able to take the most amazing pictures. Again the Complete staff was a total class act...I would recommend them to everyone!

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Andrea W

We had Brandon as our DJ, and he was the absolute perfect person to have running our party. He took time to meet with us and get to know both of us before the wedding so that all our expectations were clear. From the moment he arrived, he worked with my family to set up some... Read More videos my mom wanted to show and even made sure everything else in the space, including our lighting, was ready to go. When the ceremony ended, Brandon made sure my husband and I had time to sit and relax before our big entrance. Throughout the evening, Brandon helped keep everything running perfectly and made sure my husband and I were comfortable every step of the way. He even showed us how to do the cake cutting, since neither of us had a clue. My only regret is not having more cash on me to tip Brandon more at the end of the night.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jessica H

Ed was great. He took song request all night long and contacted me before the wedding to go over the wedding planner. He even helped serve drinks during dinner! Very nice and personable company.

Complete Music Services

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Mark W

I used Complete Music for my DJ, photographer, videographer, and photo booth. I purchased a package that included all four services for an excellent price. My DJ, Ron was fantastic! My photographer Angie Weston was completely amazing and I cannot wait to see all of her amazing... Read More photos! Aleks, the videographer did a great job! And all of my guests loved the phot booth and I loved that I received a book with everyone's photos. I am beyond impressed with their services. I recommend them 100%.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Emily H

Brandon is the greatest DJ ever! He felt like more of a wedding coordinator than just a DJ. He kept the wedding party's drinks full, cleared our table, moved cake tables and went above and beyond all night. He played exactly what we wanted and was thoughtful enough to play a... Read More song my dad had mentioned in his father of the bride speech. Best choice we made of our whole wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Tami A

Complete was a great price and awesome to work with. We had Kevin as our DJ and I asked for him based on reviews I saw. He was everything and more!! He was very organized, attentive, and ran the show for us. Everyone at the wedding raved about how awesome he was! Whenever... Read More we turned around, he had a plate made for us and brought to the table, a drink handy, and ensured we were able to move-about and visit with guests. He made our day perfect!