MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Bow2008 09

6363 West 110th Street, Overland Park, KS

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

My DJ was Jason and he was so nice. He met us where we wanted for our consult and every time I didn't know what music to play he was like "no problem, I got it" and he gave great suggestions every time. During the reception he even helped me bring my food to the table and when I... Read More forgot my drink he went and got it for me. He got everyone dancing in the beginning even all the older people and he kept the dance floor going all the way to the last song. My videographer was Ryan, and he was so nice. He knew what to do and I didn't have to ask about anything , same with the photographer. Ryan had so much fun and he was so kind that he helped us hand out the champagne during the toast and he even danced with us. My photographer was Angela, when she got to the venue she just took charge and did what needed to be done. I do wish I started the ceremony an hour later because she had us do a lot of pictures when getting ready so that took a little more time then I thought and everyone rushed us when it was time to start, the music started, and all my bridal party already walked by the time I came out of the bridal room and no one asked me before hand if I was ready, they just assumed. I would definitely recommend Complete, they really are wonderful and I can't wait to see all the pictures and the video. I would definitely suggest you get all three from Complete because they really are a family and they know what each other needs to do and know how to communicate with each other since they worked with each other many times.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Paige G

We used Complete for our photographer, videographer and DJ. Our photographer Lisa was extremely helpful with everything that we needed. She went above and beyond everything that a photographer should do. We also loved our DJ Steve. One of the biggest things that we wanted to... Read More happen at our wedding was to have everyone out on the dance floor and he made it happen! So many of our guests were raving about how much fun he was!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren K

We loved Kevin as our DJ! Was so wonderful to work with prior wedding and did a most fantastic job at the reception!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Abigail N

Complete weddings DJ services was an easy choice from the beginning. They came highly recommended from our coordinator and were very professional, flexible, and enthusiastic about our musical choices from the start. When we met our DJ, Francis, he could not have been any more... Read More excited or prepared to help us on our wedding day. He met with us the week before the wedding to smooth over details and made sure our day was flawless-from the ceremony sound to the dance floor music selection. We could not recommend Francis anymore-our wedding party and guests were absolutely in love with him from start to finish!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jennifer D

We had Bryant as our DJ. You don't find out who your DJ is until the week before your wedding, I wish we could have meet him sooner or had the option of picking who our DJ would be. He put forth good effort, but fell short . The acoustics in the building were poor, although I... Read More can't really blame him for that. Our exit song didn't start in time so we awkwardly stood at the alter not knowing if we should head down the aisle or wait, the slideshow didn't run in time and was never introduced, we wanted the other father and daughters to join in on the father daughter dance, but he didn't have them join in until the very end.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Melissa E

We used photo, video, and DJ for our wedding. Everyone was extremely professional, easy going, and made our day so enjoyable. I am so glad I used them to capture our special day. I can't wait to see the photos and video! Kevin, our DJ, was amazing. We had a blast at our... Read More reception. It was organized and went at a great pace. Everyone had a blast. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Surina M

I was more than pleased with my experience with Complete! When I finally got a chance to meet with both Angie (photographer) and David (DJ) closer to the wedding date, I was able to breathe with ease and they both helped me feel very relaxed and confident in their abilities.... Read More Angie was amazing! She did exactly what was needed to get people to cooperate and get things done. We were short on lighting outside due to it being a later wedding, but again she did everything she could to get as many as possible done. I had a very quick turnaround on getting my pictures back and they were absolutely stunning! Couldn't be happier! My fiance can't stop complimenting on how great David was. The music was a huge deal for us and David did a fantastic job! At the beginning while we were eating David even offered to grab us a drink from the bar which was by far the sweetest thing ever! Once the reception started, he did an amazing job keeping us on our toes and keeping everything on track. I heard nothing but good things about the photo booth and from looking at our book it looks like EVERYONE loved it and had fun! The videographer was great at making me not even realize he was there which made it feel so natural which was important to me. I'm sure the footage will be amazing! I heard he even got a few interviews in which I can't wait to hear! Hands down, so happy with Complete and I will recommend to my friends in a HEART BEAT! Thank you for making my day amazing and worry free! Loved it!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ali K

Complete DJ was absolutely incredible! They kept all of my guests engaged and involved on the dace floor. David was there for every little thing I needed! I had the time of my life and it was truly a night I will never forget! I highly highly highly recommend them as a DJ!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Katie D

Ron was our DJ for our wedding and he by far exceeded our expectations! He had options for us when we couldn't decide on a song, and made us feel completley comfortable with all our ideas for him! I could not be more thankful and grateful for all of his help and his services... Read More on our wedding day! Thank you so much! HIGHLY recommend Complete Weddings and Events!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Michelle E

Complete was a dream to work with! We did the whole package: photography, videography, DJ, photo booth rental and up-lighting through them! We got an amazing deal and their customer service is impeccable. The photographer and videographer did amazing at capturing the wedding... Read More day, and our DJ was entertaining and willing to go above and beyond. The photo booth was our "wedding favors", and I loved that people were able to get unlimited prints and have a blast! The up-lighting was gorgeous and really helped create the look we were going for! I couldn't have asked for better services, plus the convenience is undeniable. Thank you Complete for making out day complete! We highly recommend you!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Courtney A

We used Brandon as our DJ because my mom and I met him the year before at the bridal show and he was the reason we decided on using their company. They were really great and agreed to match me up with him. All of the reviews about Brandon are spot on. He was not just a DJ but... Read More was really in charge of the night. He met with us a few weeks ahead of time since we don't live locally and planned out every detail. My dad and I decided to do something unique for our father daughter dance and he knew the vision we were going for. He had EVERYONE and I really do mean the entire room up dancing starting at the first song until the end of the night. Multiple times that night I received raving reviews about the music. My friends thought I had such great taste in music and that I picked all the music but boy were they wrong- I let Brandon do his thing and everyone loved the results. He will be there from the moment the day begins (creating an awesome entrance, to grabbing the bridal party drinks and even offered to grab me my food). I will recommend him to everyone I know. We also used Complete for the video service. We haven't received the video back yet but our videographer was great. He captured exactly what we wanted but didn't seem in the way or causing a distraction. I wouldn't hesitate booking Complete for any of their services.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 D E

Complete Weddings+ events did a fantastic job with our wedding DJ requirements in terms of accommodating all our needs, planning, and details. The DJ service and staff were outstanding , professional, and friendly. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Savannah C

Complete DJ's worked out very well for my wedding. Our DJ was VERY helpful! He made sure everything was alright from the minute I walked in until we left. He even carried my food to the table for me! It was great. The only thing negative thing that I heard from our guests was... Read More that he was a bit too outgoing and tried to be too involved. I would recommend this company to anyone because they care about every client they work with. On top of all that, they have great prices!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Kyle B

We used photography (Lisa) , Videographer (Sterling) and photo booth (Ashli)... Everyone was amazing! We knew Lisa was great from our engagement pictures but cannot wait to see our wedding photography! Also looking forward to seeing our video! Sterling stayed out of the way... Read More but was always around which was perfect. Everyone loved the photobooth and a special thank you to Dustin for working with me to make a custom photo strip!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Margaret R

We had complete do our photobooth, ceremony/reception DJ. We had the pleasure of working with Jake as our DJ and I cannot remember the girl who ran our photobooth. Both were fantastic!! I cannot thank our DJ enough, he truly was the life of the party! My guests had so much fun &... Read More danced the whole entire night! Many people came up to me saying how it was the most interactive DJ they'd ever seen at a wedding. Thanks Complete for making sure our big day was perfect! We'll recommend to any bride and groom in the area!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

First worked out all of the details with our DJ over the phone. They were easy to work with and it was a great value. The day of the wedding they made sure the set up worked well with our decor which was great. The DJ did everything he could to make sure our group was out on the... Read More floor dancing.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Alyssa L

Complete was very professional. We used them for both photography and music. They contacted me before our wedding to set up meeting times to review everything and make sure my husband and I got everything we wanted covered for our special day. We ended up going over our planned... Read More end times for both our photographer and DJ, but Complete made the process seamless and we were able to take care of the overtime right there that night. For anyone looking for high quality photos and entertainment for a reasonable price I would highly recommend going with Complete.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Julie B

Complete Wedding & Events Captured the Wedding We hired Complete Weddings & Events for the videographer, photographer, and DJ for our wedding on July 11, 2016 in the Kansas City area. We recommend Complete Weddings, Angela (photographer), Francis (DJ), and Sterling... Read More (videographer). The communications with Complete before, during and after the wedding were professional, timely, and responsive. The Bride, Groom, and Mother-of-the-Bride were pleased with contract process, the planning meetings, the selection of the staff for the wedding day, and the follow up for each service. The online forms about the music and photographs allowed us to provide information a month ahead of the wedding and let the photographer, videographer and DJ preview our vision for the wedding. We felt that the on site staff were prepared, eager to please, responsive to request, and produced quality work. They seemed to enjoy the evening and working with everyone. The only recommendation that I have is the last week of decision making was compounded because we did not have the names of the on site staff prior until one or two weeks out which could have caused an issue.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Hillery S

We used Complete for our DJ and uplighting. From start to finish, Complete was easy to work with. They were also affordable. Brandon was our DJ and he did an awesome job! There was never a moment that there weren't people on the dance floor. He also made sure that my husband and... Read More I were happy throughout the whole night. I would highly recommend Complete to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Kaylin W

I found out about this DJ company through a wedding show and booked them because they had a special promotion and had a ton of good reviews online. I felt very confident in my selection of DJ company until the week of the wedding. The week of the wedding there were some... Read More communication issues with my DJ contacting me, when he finally did contact me I had a gut feeling that made me uneasy about who I was assigned to (they assign you a DJ based on your requests and personality). He said he was very busy and I was concerned he wouldn't be prepared on my wedding day. I talked multiple times with the management at Complete and they did not reassure me at all. They could not produce any reviews on my DJ, claiming he was too new to have reviews, yet he was not too new to be considered an experienced DJ. The day of the wedding I will say he played some of the songs I requested towards the end of the night and did a decent job getting people on the dance floor. He was classified as moderately outgoing, but I didn't see him interacting with the guests much so I do not know if I agree with his classification, many people said they never heard him speak all night. What upset me the most though was how he messed up our grand entrance which was one part of our wedding my husband and I were most looking forward to. My dad, and my husband and I, all told the DJ how we wanted to be introduced, which was to have the doors open when the music in the song picked up at a certain point. He was apparently fumbling around and did not have the song pulled up for our introduction and we ended up walking into a silent room and music did not start playing until we were seated, so our grand entrance photo opportunity was missed. It was just really upsetting to hear guests giving me negative feedback about my DJ, which was my fear the whole week before the wedding and why I called the company so many times and they did not take my fears seriously. I regret using a company with so many DJ's, and I was warned to use a smaller company where you know in advance who your DJ is, but with all the positive reviews I took a chance on this company. I think from the reviews online those are mainly about their veteran DJ's. I would recommend if you do use this company to request a veteran DJ before your book so you are guaranteed a perfect night.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Hannah B

For our wedding we used the DJ service from Complete and it was perfect! We had Brandon as our DJ and we could not have asked for a better person for the job! Brandon met with us a week before our wedding, got to know us, found out the style of music we wanted, and went over... Read More everything for the flow of the wedding. He was so upbeat, moved our reception along perfectly, and the guests loved him. Highly recommend him! Getting in contact with COMPLETE was very easy and they responded very quickly.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Marie R

I was adamant about having a DJ for our wedding, while my husband thought a friend could just play some music for us. I was absolutely correct that we did need one, but I wish that we would have gone with a different company or a different DJ. Complete audio chooses the DJ for... Read More you. And for a more mature wedding (we are both in our 30's), they sent us a very young kid still in college. I fought my inner judgement and said, whatever happens will be okay...he's learning too. I should have said something to change DJs. He botched our ceremony exit; as we were walking out we got mortified by loud speaker noises. We were already gone from the ceremony before the song finally started to play. Most of the guests were already gone too. Oh man. :( . ...the reception itself wasn't bad, BUT ...he did not really do what he told me he would during our meet and greet. I literally provided an excel file full of music we wanted to hear and marked those we definitely wanted. He assured me during our meet and greet it was no problem and thanked me for prepping the document. During the reception however, it was very obvious that he defaulted to a collection of generic wedding dance music. :( He did not seem prepared at all. He was actually a bit late to both our rehearsal and the day of too. A different DJ, sure, may have been better. ...but I just can't recommend them at this time.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Kelsey W

I have to start off by saying that Complete DJ saved the day. Two weeks before our wedding our original DJ canceled on us because they double booked our day. We got ahold of Complete and they stepped up and took our wedding on immediately. The only thing we regret is not booking... Read More them first! Brandon was our DJ and he knocked it out of the park with our wedding. He was more than just a dj. He was constantly taking care of my husband and I. He was bringing us appetizers and drinks, clearing the head table, and keeping the party going. Brandon did a great job reading the guests and how to keep the party going. Our guests didn't want to leave the dance floor. I recommend Complete DJ to anyone needing a dj for any event. They will treat your event like it is the most important event they have. Thank you Complete DJ and Brandon you were AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Heather H

We had contact with Wade for complete weddings up until we got assigned our DJ and was given Jason! Wade was so helpful and willing to do whatever to make us feel comfortable! He met with us and spent quite a bit of time on the phone with us just checking in to see how we were... Read More doing with wedding planning, giving us suggestions for vendors to use for flowers and stuff in our wedding, and just answering any questions we had! He was a wonderful help! Then we got in contact with Jason around a week before the wedding and we were able to meet him face to face too. He was such a wonderful person, so easy to talk to, very professional, and made all song selections for our wedding so easy! It took a huge amount of stress of my shoulders knowing he was there for us and that he was the best! He knows his stuff really well! He gave us his personal email for if we needed him before the wedding and when I emailed him he responded so fast and was so kind! On the day of, Jason got there early and ran through the whole ceremony with me! He was then the best DJ I have ever seen at the wedding and all my guests were just raving about him! He got everyone amped up and even got down with us on the dance floor and taught us all a new line dance! He had all the wedding guests dancing on the floor within two songs!!! I"VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE! He was just such a blessing and if I ever have an event where I need a DJ or have a friend getting married in KC I will definitely be using him again and recommending him to everyone! Thank you Jason! You were just awesome!!! They were also really affordable as far as I could tell from what I researched with costs of other DJ's. They are hands down your best option!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Leslie D

Complete weddings did a great job with us for our event. We used the DJ and the Videographer services and they were both excellent professionals. Our DJ was in nothing less then a suit from our first meeting to the show. He did a great job catering to the crowd and getting... Read More people on the dance floor. We really enjoyed the Videographer and she was not afraid to get in the way to get some good footage. Out day went by smooth and Complete helped us with being flexible picking the services that we needed for our wedding.

Start a Conversation!