Photography, DJ, Video, Photo Booth & Lighting

Complete is a fun company that provides Photography, DJ, Video, Photo Booth, and Lighting services for weddings and events. Complete helps coordinate a plan, shoot great photos, capture compelling video, and provide the perfect soundtrack for the day. We make your big day happen!

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception

F412b66b d91a 408d 92ec 1755c3bf8322~rs 100

6363 West 110th Street, Overland Park, KS (913) 432-1111
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Bria D

Our DJ Ron was INCREDIBLE! He was outgoing and friendly to all of our guests and played an amazing selection. Ron is an amazing person to work with!!! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kayla I

Our DJ was Tyler and our videographer was Steve and I highly recommend both! They both spent the time with us to ensure they had our vision in mind. We had people on the dance floor during the entire reception and Steve made sure to capture all the right shots. I can't thank... Read More them enough for their dedication to our special day!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

My DJ was Jason and he was so nice. He met us where we wanted for our consult and every time I didn't know what music to play he was like "no problem, I got it" and he gave great suggestions every time. During the reception he even helped me bring my food to the table and when I... Read More forgot my drink he went and got it for me. He got everyone dancing in the beginning even all the older people and he kept the dance floor going all the way to the last song. My videographer was Ryan, and he was so nice. He knew what to do and I didn't have to ask about anything , same with the photographer. Ryan had so much fun and he was so kind that he helped us hand out the champagne during the toast and he even danced with us. My photographer was Angela, when she got to the venue she just took charge and did what needed to be done. I do wish I started the ceremony an hour later because she had us do a lot of pictures when getting ready so that took a little more time then I thought and everyone rushed us when it was time to start, the music started, and all my bridal party already walked by the time I came out of the bridal room and no one asked me before hand if I was ready, they just assumed. I would definitely recommend Complete, they really are wonderful and I can't wait to see all the pictures and the video. I would definitely suggest you get all three from Complete because they really are a family and they know what each other needs to do and know how to communicate with each other since they worked with each other many times.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Ty H

Working with Complete weddings + events was very easy. We had Ryan Kreglo for our DJ and he did an amazing job. I wanted someone that would take control of the reception and make it run smoothly and he did just that. There was certain music and certain songs we wanted to be... Read More played and it all was. Complete weddings was also very reasonably priced compared to other vendors I researched. I highly recommend and ask for Ryan! - Sarah H.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Meredith F

Aaron Weist was wonderful!!!! He worked with our eclectic taste, was flexible with our timeline, and was lots of fun! The up- lighting was beautiful and gave our venue just the right glow! The photo booth was lots of fun and added a playful twist to our wedding! The only... Read More downfall was that the camera had a lag, but it led to some hilarious pictures!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Emily T

We booked Complete for DJ & photo booth services for our November wedding at a bridal expo. Their prices are competitive and the staff that we met at the expo were friendly and helpful. We originally booked Jason for our DJ but about a month before the wedding, we were assigned... Read More another DJ. My mother wasn’t happy but I felt fine about it. We met up with DJ Jonah J about a week or two before our wedding. The planning process was easy and he was very knowledgeable about song choices and genres for our ceremony and reception. Jonah did a great job playing the ceremony music and hosting our reception. He stuck to songs that we both enjoyed and was happy to take requests from our guests. We were definitely happy to have Jonah! Lauren ran the photo booth for us. The guests loved her and the photo booth so much! It was definitely the highlight of our wedding. The book of photo strips and the CD with digital copies of the photos is something that we will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Alyssa R

Our DJ, videographer, and photo booth were all done through Complete. It was so nice to be able to tell our DJ ahead of time what we did and did not want to listen to through the event manager. The videographer worked seamlessly with our photography team and we will be picking... Read More up our video soon! The photo booth operator was hilarious and it was a blast to go through the photos from the photo booth after. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kendra K

We had DJ Francis Darko for our wedding and he was AMAZING! I would recommend him to anyone. It was important to me that our dance/reception was fun, but also had music that would work for all of those age groups. DJ Darko did just that. At the beginning of the night he played... Read More music that the older crowd would love and included those 90/2000's throwbacks that my friends loved. I appreciated his work and his positive spirits. He made sure our speeches were heard and on time. We loved him! Thank you, DJ Darko!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Devin G

Our DJ, Kevin, was amazing! He was so friendly from the very first moment we met him. We met for breakfast and he actually wanted to get to know us before the big day. My husband and I didn't want typical "reception" songs and Kevin nailed the playlist! He kept the party going... Read More all night until midnight! The dance floor was never empty. I would totally recommend Kevin for any of your DJ needs. Thanks, Kevin for making our night awesome!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Kirsten T

Rave reviews from the guests that were at the Wedding! Kevin was amazing and extremely organized! The whole day was organized by Kevin to make sure we got all of the "to dos" in the timeframe and I didn't have to worry about it one bit. All of the music was organized ahead of... Read More time and was all on que! Thanks, Complete! We also did videography as well but haven't seen any of that yet (8-10 weeks).

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Madison B

Overall I felt like complete music did a great job. We hired them for their DJ service and photo booth. My guests absolutely loved the photo booth and it was so nice at the end of the night to receive a book full of my guests photos and a flash drive. The DJ's did a great job as... Read More well, they were very nice and my guests said they loved the variety of music they played.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jamie P

Scott R. was fantastic! Had the kiddos dancing and entertained all night!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Hayley W

Brandon was awesome! He totally got the vibe that we wanted at our reception. No tears or sad songs but fun and happy- just how we felt that day! He brought us out drinks during some down time and helped the reception run smoothly!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Samantha C

Lisa was an amazing photographer! She went above and beyond to make our rainy wedding day perfect! Francis Darko was a great DJ as well! We used their photographer, videographer, DJ, and photo booth. They give a great discount too!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Corrie G

I'd heard good things about the DJ's of Complete Weddings but was blown away by Brandon. We met with him a week prior to the wedding to nail down some last minute things and he thought of things that hadn't crossed our minds. The planning process up until our day of with... Read More Complete Weddings was such a breeze even when I was that undecided, picky bride and couldn't decide on what services we wanted (those poor people quoted and changed our package multiple times over our year of planning). The actual wedding ran totally smooth hugely in part to Brandon. I can almost guarantee we wouldn't have had dinner that night if he hadn't of made a plate for us and gotten us drinks. He checked in with us multiple times to make sure we were all still on the same page and gave me countdowns of when we would be doing the first dance, cake cutting, etc. There was a even a moment of me being a drunk bridezilla (if you're reading this by chance, sorry about that!) that he handled calmly and did exactly what I requested. Brandon was awesome and the whole Complete Weddings team was great from start to finish. LOVED working with them.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Betsy H

We used COMPLETE weddings + events for our photographer, DJ, & photo booth. Highly recommend working with Wade & his team. Lisa, our photographer, did both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. We LOVE her!!! She did an amazing job and went above and beyond what we... Read More were expecting. She was extremely personable and got to know our family so that our pictures were exactly what we wanted. She even helped calm me down when I was stressed about people not being where they were supposed to be. Ryan, our DJ, was exceptional. In our meeting before the wedding, he got to know us so that the music & flow of the reception fit with our personalities. He created the perfect atmosphere for us to enjoy our time and family to the fullest. Leah, our photo booth attendant, did an awesome job with the photo guest book.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Ashley L

Kevin our Dj was absolutely incredible!! Kevin was very professional and fun. He kept the party going. Kevin went way above and beyond our expectations. Thank you Kevin for all your amazing work!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Courtney S

I was so nervous about picking a DJ. We wanted someone who could help facilitate our day smoothly and throw an awesome party. We got both of those with DJ Jonah! He was seriously the best, so professional and attentive. We would recommend Complete (specifically Jonah) so anyone... Read More who is in need of a DJ.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sammy K

We used complete for our DJ, videographer, photographer, and photo booth. Everyone was extremely helpful and went the extra mile to make sure everything was how we wanted it.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Darla T

We had the privilege of having Lauren capture our special day, along with Kevin who provided top-notch planning and entertainment! From the moment we met with Kevin, we knew we were in good hands and any concerns we had were immediately put to rest. He is so thoughtful,... Read More professional, fun and truly cares about his work. From the moment we met Lauren we knew we had scored! She is full of bubbly energy and truly puts her heart and soul into her work. We are absolutely blown away by the "sneak peek​" photos we've seen so far. We would absolutely recommend these two! Complete Wedding KC has some wonderful, and special people who really care about what they do and we are beyond satisfied and grateful for Kevin and Lauren's presence for our very special day!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Dana T

I cannot say enough about Missy from Complete DJ. She was absolutely amazing!!! The wedding was 3 months ago and guests are still talking about how we had the best DJ ever!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Emily M

Did everything we asked for and had got people on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Elise G

Everyone at Complete was so helpful in setting up for our wedding! Jesse was our DJ and I was a bit worried because I hadn't seen his name on any reviews. Fair warning, they don't assign DJ's until a couple of weeks before your wedding and you actually don't go over anything... Read More until a week before your wedding. Some people have left bad reviews on here for that, but thats just how they do it and you know that up front. I'm a planner, but it totally worked out having it done this way. Jesse was so helpful to make sure we got all the dances we wanted, gracious with a divorced parents and two father-daughter dances situation, and kept me on track time wise. He listened to our recommendations for songs and made things better and better as the night went on. Very affordable for the area and we were very pleased! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Emily M

Ryan was our DJ, and he was fantastic to work with! He was calm and capable, in spite of crazy weather that threw off the entire wedding schedule.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Hannah C

Thank you so much to our DJ Brandon!! He was amazing! Not only did he keep everyone on the dance the whole night but he always was making sure my husband and I were we needed to be! First dances, a drink, food...etc! He is definitely the best DJ and more! Thank you so much for... Read More completely our wedding!!