Ceremony

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

6363 West 110th Street, Overland Park, KS

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

My DJ was Jason and he was so nice. He met us where we wanted for our consult and every time I didn't know what music to play he was like "no problem, I got it" and he gave great suggestions every time. During the reception he even helped me bring my food to the table and when I... Read More forgot my drink he went and got it for me. He got everyone dancing in the beginning even all the older people and he kept the dance floor going all the way to the last song. My videographer was Ryan, and he was so nice. He knew what to do and I didn't have to ask about anything , same with the photographer. Ryan had so much fun and he was so kind that he helped us hand out the champagne during the toast and he even danced with us. My photographer was Angela, when she got to the venue she just took charge and did what needed to be done. I do wish I started the ceremony an hour later because she had us do a lot of pictures when getting ready so that took a little more time then I thought and everyone rushed us when it was time to start, the music started, and all my bridal party already walked by the time I came out of the bridal room and no one asked me before hand if I was ready, they just assumed. I would definitely recommend Complete, they really are wonderful and I can't wait to see all the pictures and the video. I would definitely suggest you get all three from Complete because they really are a family and they know what each other needs to do and know how to communicate with each other since they worked with each other many times.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Leah B

Thank you, Brandon, for being the best DJ!! We requested Brandon to DJ our wedding after reading awesome reviews, and he did not let us down. I could not have chosen a better person! He kept our whole wedding party dancing all night, starting with the very first song. He was... Read More very personable and so fun to work with. He went above and beyond and kept checking with me throughout the night to see if there was anything he could get me (drinks, food, etc), and that really stood out to me. He helped make my wedding day perfect and I am so thankful! Complete was a great company to work with and were great to communicate with! I would highly recommend not only this company, but Brandon as well!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Desiree F

The complete weddings team helped make my big day perfect. We did DJ, photography, and videography services. Amazing to work with, great bundling packages. Scott Karnes was great to work with to get set up. Kim Shaw is an amazing photographer. Steve the dj was fun and helped our... Read More reception flow smoothly. Our video team was so fun to work with. Great service I would recommend to anyone wanting to capture their beautiful day.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Amanda D

We used Complete for Videography and Photo Booth on our wedding day. We absolutely loved the people who were hired to do both the video and photo booth. The organization regarding billing was lacking though. We had paid for everything in full before the big day and at the end of... Read More the night they requested money again. I would make sure anyone who is in charge of making payments the day of wedding on behalf of bride/groom knows what is paid in full and what isn't. Complete would have received 5 stars if there was more organization and better communication with the bride/groom beforehand.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Amanda H

Kevin T. and the Complete staff were amazing to work with. They were always accommodating and made the planning process much easier through the online event manager. Kevin spent well over an hour with my husband and I going through all of the details of our reception to ensure... Read More it was perfect. The music and song selection was FANTASTIC! Could not have asked for a better experience and would recommend Complete (and Kevin T.) in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kayla I

Our DJ was Tyler and our videographer was Steve and I highly recommend both! They both spent the time with us to ensure they had our vision in mind. We had people on the dance floor during the entire reception and Steve made sure to capture all the right shots. I can't thank... Read More them enough for their dedication to our special day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Megan Z

Complete provided us just what we were looking for in a DJ and videographer. Kevin was great at engaging and ready the crowd during our reception and we hardly new Bailey was there filming us . She did a nice job of staying out of the way but at the same time captured key... Read More momments.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katelynn W

David was great!! He keep our evening moving and keep our guest entertained. He had the dance floor packed all night, our guest said it was one of the best wedding they had been too.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor B

Honestly, the best thing that could have happened to us for our wedding was having Kevin! He was very personable and wanted everything to run smoothly. He didn't just act as a DJ, many of our guests thought he was our coordinator as well! A+!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Paige G

We used Complete for our photographer, videographer and DJ. Our photographer Lisa was extremely helpful with everything that we needed. She went above and beyond everything that a photographer should do. We also loved our DJ Steve. One of the biggest things that we wanted to... Read More happen at our wedding was to have everyone out on the dance floor and he made it happen! So many of our guests were raving about how much fun he was!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren K

We loved Kevin as our DJ! Was so wonderful to work with prior wedding and did a most fantastic job at the reception!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Abigail N

Complete weddings DJ services was an easy choice from the beginning. They came highly recommended from our coordinator and were very professional, flexible, and enthusiastic about our musical choices from the start. When we met our DJ, Francis, he could not have been any more... Read More excited or prepared to help us on our wedding day. He met with us the week before the wedding to smooth over details and made sure our day was flawless-from the ceremony sound to the dance floor music selection. We could not recommend Francis anymore-our wedding party and guests were absolutely in love with him from start to finish!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jennifer D

We had Bryant as our DJ. You don't find out who your DJ is until the week before your wedding, I wish we could have meet him sooner or had the option of picking who our DJ would be. He put forth good effort, but fell short . The acoustics in the building were poor, although I... Read More can't really blame him for that. Our exit song didn't start in time so we awkwardly stood at the alter not knowing if we should head down the aisle or wait, the slideshow didn't run in time and was never introduced, we wanted the other father and daughters to join in on the father daughter dance, but he didn't have them join in until the very end.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Melissa E

We used photo, video, and DJ for our wedding. Everyone was extremely professional, easy going, and made our day so enjoyable. I am so glad I used them to capture our special day. I can't wait to see the photos and video! Kevin, our DJ, was amazing. We had a blast at our... Read More reception. It was organized and went at a great pace. Everyone had a blast. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Surina M

I was more than pleased with my experience with Complete! When I finally got a chance to meet with both Angie (photographer) and David (DJ) closer to the wedding date, I was able to breathe with ease and they both helped me feel very relaxed and confident in their abilities.... Read More Angie was amazing! She did exactly what was needed to get people to cooperate and get things done. We were short on lighting outside due to it being a later wedding, but again she did everything she could to get as many as possible done. I had a very quick turnaround on getting my pictures back and they were absolutely stunning! Couldn't be happier! My fiance can't stop complimenting on how great David was. The music was a huge deal for us and David did a fantastic job! At the beginning while we were eating David even offered to grab us a drink from the bar which was by far the sweetest thing ever! Once the reception started, he did an amazing job keeping us on our toes and keeping everything on track. I heard nothing but good things about the photo booth and from looking at our book it looks like EVERYONE loved it and had fun! The videographer was great at making me not even realize he was there which made it feel so natural which was important to me. I'm sure the footage will be amazing! I heard he even got a few interviews in which I can't wait to hear! Hands down, so happy with Complete and I will recommend to my friends in a HEART BEAT! Thank you for making my day amazing and worry free! Loved it!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ali K

Complete DJ was absolutely incredible! They kept all of my guests engaged and involved on the dace floor. David was there for every little thing I needed! I had the time of my life and it was truly a night I will never forget! I highly highly highly recommend them as a DJ!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Katie D

Ron was our DJ for our wedding and he by far exceeded our expectations! He had options for us when we couldn't decide on a song, and made us feel completley comfortable with all our ideas for him! I could not be more thankful and grateful for all of his help and his services... Read More on our wedding day! Thank you so much! HIGHLY recommend Complete Weddings and Events!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Michelle E

Complete was a dream to work with! We did the whole package: photography, videography, DJ, photo booth rental and up-lighting through them! We got an amazing deal and their customer service is impeccable. The photographer and videographer did amazing at capturing the wedding... Read More day, and our DJ was entertaining and willing to go above and beyond. The photo booth was our "wedding favors", and I loved that people were able to get unlimited prints and have a blast! The up-lighting was gorgeous and really helped create the look we were going for! I couldn't have asked for better services, plus the convenience is undeniable. Thank you Complete for making out day complete! We highly recommend you!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Courtney A

We used Brandon as our DJ because my mom and I met him the year before at the bridal show and he was the reason we decided on using their company. They were really great and agreed to match me up with him. All of the reviews about Brandon are spot on. He was not just a DJ but... Read More was really in charge of the night. He met with us a few weeks ahead of time since we don't live locally and planned out every detail. My dad and I decided to do something unique for our father daughter dance and he knew the vision we were going for. He had EVERYONE and I really do mean the entire room up dancing starting at the first song until the end of the night. Multiple times that night I received raving reviews about the music. My friends thought I had such great taste in music and that I picked all the music but boy were they wrong- I let Brandon do his thing and everyone loved the results. He will be there from the moment the day begins (creating an awesome entrance, to grabbing the bridal party drinks and even offered to grab me my food). I will recommend him to everyone I know. We also used Complete for the video service. We haven't received the video back yet but our videographer was great. He captured exactly what we wanted but didn't seem in the way or causing a distraction. I wouldn't hesitate booking Complete for any of their services.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 D E

Complete Weddings+ events did a fantastic job with our wedding DJ requirements in terms of accommodating all our needs, planning, and details. The DJ service and staff were outstanding , professional, and friendly. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Savannah C

Complete DJ's worked out very well for my wedding. Our DJ was VERY helpful! He made sure everything was alright from the minute I walked in until we left. He even carried my food to the table for me! It was great. The only thing negative thing that I heard from our guests was... Read More that he was a bit too outgoing and tried to be too involved. I would recommend this company to anyone because they care about every client they work with. On top of all that, they have great prices!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Kyle B

We used photography (Lisa) , Videographer (Sterling) and photo booth (Ashli)... Everyone was amazing! We knew Lisa was great from our engagement pictures but cannot wait to see our wedding photography! Also looking forward to seeing our video! Sterling stayed out of the way... Read More but was always around which was perfect. Everyone loved the photobooth and a special thank you to Dustin for working with me to make a custom photo strip!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Margaret R

We had complete do our photobooth, ceremony/reception DJ. We had the pleasure of working with Jake as our DJ and I cannot remember the girl who ran our photobooth. Both were fantastic!! I cannot thank our DJ enough, he truly was the life of the party! My guests had so much fun &... Read More danced the whole entire night! Many people came up to me saying how it was the most interactive DJ they'd ever seen at a wedding. Thanks Complete for making sure our big day was perfect! We'll recommend to any bride and groom in the area!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

First worked out all of the details with our DJ over the phone. They were easy to work with and it was a great value. The day of the wedding they made sure the set up worked well with our decor which was great. The DJ did everything he could to make sure our group was out on the... Read More floor dancing.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Alyssa L

Complete was very professional. We used them for both photography and music. They contacted me before our wedding to set up meeting times to review everything and make sure my husband and I got everything we wanted covered for our special day. We ended up going over our planned... Read More end times for both our photographer and DJ, but Complete made the process seamless and we were able to take care of the overtime right there that night. For anyone looking for high quality photos and entertainment for a reasonable price I would highly recommend going with Complete.

Start a Conversation!