Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

4123 8th Ave S, St Petersburg, FL

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Veronica F

Lynn outdid himself on the vision I had of sunflowers. Everyone is raving a month later on the decor. All I can say is WOW!

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 12/18/2013 Heather S

Concept Bait is amazing! The staff, especially Lynn, have such talent, vision, and capture exactly what you want without you (the bride) even knowing! I was amazed and speechless by what they delivered!

They went above & beyond!

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Brittany F

The day before my wedding I had some trouble with my venue and Concept Bait went above and beyond our contract to make our day super special. The venue we were using said they would pitch in to get some other decorations from Concept Bait due to an issue we had, but never followed through. Concept Bait decorated my reception room more than I could have asked as a surprise. It was so beautiful. There is no one else I would ever use for any type of event. Their decorations were fabulous and Lynn & Suzan had sat with my for hours just brainstorming ideas. They were my BEST vendors!! They are what made the wedding as beautiful as it was.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Manouchka L

Concept Bait created our floral arrangements ceremonial design, table linen and lighting. It was amazing. They listened to our vision and created centerpieces, lighting schemes, and ceremonial decorations that exceeded our expectations. Our dance floor had draping, it was stunning! The whole team has such wonderful personalities. I truly enjoyed working with them. It was so much fun but professional at the same time. I would hire them again to do any big event.

Flowers were lovely, service a bit challenging

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Shari W

They did a beautiful job with the flowers and decor but doing business with them was a bit of a challenge. There were times where I felt like saying "who's wedding is this anyway?" At the end of the day, they came thru and it was stunning but there were plenty of challenges along the way.

TO Concept Bait