Confection Perfection

Serving Metro Atlanta and North Georgia.

Beautiful and Delicious Custom Wedding Cakes

Confection Perfection Cakes is a custom cake bakery striving to help brides bring their dream wedding to life, one detail at a time. Founded over 16 years ago by Jennifer Punch, Jennifer has taken her background in Chemistry and combined it with her creativity to produce a line of cakes that are both gorgeous and absolutely delicious. Confection Perfection is a professional wedding cake bakery that has been part of the Atlanta GA wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in wedding cakes, grooms cakes, desserts, wedding favors, cookies, delivery, custom, unique flavors, complimentary tastings, complimentary design consults, themed cakes, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries. Contact us to schedule your complimentary one-on-one cake tasting and design consultation!

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

279 Roswell RD NE, Marietta, GA Serving Metro Atlanta and North Georgia. (678) 898-6625

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Alexandra I

I wish I could give them more stars then 5. The job they did was beyond incredible. We did a gluten free grooms cake and a normal wedding cake. They had some many different cake flavors for both cakes. The cake was not only absolutely delicious, but they also looked exactly... Read More how we wanted them and like a fairy tale! I fairly certain there are more pictures of the cake on social media then of me! Which I thought was great!!

2017-06-23T10:28:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled you were so in love with your wedding cake and glad we could accommodate you with the gluten free options. We love to hear that we could help make your big day even more... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Jackie M

Confection Perfection was wonderful to work with! Their tasting was one of our favorite things about the wedding planning process - I think we tasted 15+ wedding cake flavors/combinations. Our cake was gorgeous and tasty - the talk of the reception! We enjoyed working with LeAnn... Read More and recommend these folks to any and all couples in the Atlanta area.

2016-12-06T10:11:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and review. We certainly appreciate the privilege given to us to serve you and your families. Best wishes to you both! Sincerely, The Staff @ Confection Perfection

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jen L

We used Confection Perfection for our wedding cake and groom's cake for our wedding on October 8th. They did an amazing job on both and everyone was raving about how unique and cool our groom's cake was. We were able to incorporate props on the groom's cake + flowers to our... Read More wedding cake and they made it look beautiful. They also offered the best price based on all the vendors we looked at. Highly recommend them, LeAnn was great to work with too :)

2016-10-27T10:55:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! Working with phenomenal clients is the icing on our cake! (; Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jodi F

Cake is out of this world delicious!! They did our cake and cake pops and our guests loved the flavors! Try the cinnamon flavor!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lindsey C

Delicious cake that was exactly what we asked for. We wanted a simple, plain white 3-tier wedding cake, and sometimes this is harder than decorating a cake, because you notice every detail when it's plain white. But it looked perfect! I was SLIGHTLY worried the cake would be... Read More dry, because during our cake tasting, a few pieces were and the cake was my groom's most important part of the day, so I wanted it to be perfect. But we chalked up the somewhat dry pieces to it being a tasting where pieces are probably not always fresh. They did not disappoint on our day! Cake tasted so moist and fresh!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Meredith W

Our cake was absolutely beautiful!! Confection Perfection was easy to work with and more than willing to make sure our cake was customized just the way we wanted it. Nothing bad to say at all!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Candice R

Confection Perfection did a wonderful job on our wedding cakes! I loved being able to sample some flavors and the ones we chose were amazing! Everyone commented on how good both of the cakes were!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Shernisha C

My wedding cake was to amazing my guest loved it everyone was asking about the cake I would recommend this place to everyone who will listen thank you guys !!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Courtney C

My wedding cake and grooms cake were both perfect!

2017-07-17T15:27:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! Best wishes to you both!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Ashley B

Delicious. Delicious. Delicious!! Our wedding cake was beautiful and it tasted amazing! Chocolate chip cake with chocolate ganache filling and butter cream icing. Unbelievable. It was so good! We had a cannoli tray for the Grooms dessert and they were so delicious!! The shells... Read More were still crunchy and the filling was so creamy. We could not have asked for a better cake or dessert! The guests are still talking about how good everything was!

2017-05-22T10:27:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that you loved your cake! Congratulations and best wishes to the both of you. The Staff @ Confection Perfection

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Margaret D

Our cake was amazing! We got so many compliments on how delicious it was. It turned out exactly as I expected for our simple wedding cake. My husband requested a layer of red velvet and a layer of devil's food for a red and black cake. (He's a huge UGA fan) But unfortunately it... Read More doesn't appear to have happened- we think we got all devil's food from the slices we've seen. Still delicious, just not what we thought it would look like on cutting it open. They were easy to work with and fit right in our budget.

2017-07-17T15:26:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We do apologize for any confusion. Please email us directly and we will be happy to look in to any mistake that was made. We will need to know your wedding date and names please. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Elizabeth B

LeAnn made my cake idea come to life! She was so nice to work with and she understood what I was trying to do! Plus the different cake flavors were a hit at my wedding! Will be using them again for other events!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Erin B

We loved our cakes from Confection Perfection! We had a wedding cake and custom groom's cake - LeAnn was so helpful and listened to exactly what we wanted. Our cakes turned out beautifully and were delicious!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Genique N

I know this is a popular bakery and to their credit they had lots of foot traffic on a Saturday morning which is a great sign. I found their tasting to be a bit difficult. I noticed this comment in another review but it proved true. The portion size was too small for one... Read More person let alone two. There were some flavors I enjoyed, but ultimately I found issue with the colors of the cake flavors I did like. I didn't feel they looked like I'd expect for a wedding. Sure some people won't care what their slices of cake actually look like on the plate as they'll quickly be in everyone's tummy, but it was a big deal for me. I can say they offer an array of design options and their price is competitive. I believe they could really do a lot to improve the logistics of the cake tastings.

2017-02-20T13:43:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your response. Our tastings are complimentary and include 15-16 different flavor combinations. Because we do our best to offer so many different flavors, the size of each flavor is only 3-4 bites. Larger slices are available upon request and may be ordered... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Annie S

I LOVED LOVED our wedding cake made by Confection Perfection! I had a Christmas themed wedding and the cake they made was everything that we wanted. The tasting was very fun too!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Paveena G

Our wedding cake and three dessert items for our dessert bar were provided by Confection Perfection. Everything was delivered to the venue perfectly on time before the reception and presented so beautifully. At the tasting several months prior, perhaps one or two of the 15+... Read More cakes we tasted were dry but my wedding cake was anything but dry! Our wedding was the day after Thanksgiving but Confection Perfection did not hesitate to deliver the most moist and delicious cake. We ordered chocolate covered strawberries, cannolis, and lemon tarts for the dessert bar. Everything was beyond delicious! I am obsessed with the lemon tarts which actually were more like lemon cheesecake bites. The cannolis stayed crunchy and fresh for at least two full days, and the filling inside was out of this world! Thank you so much, everyone at Confection Perfection!!

2016-12-06T10:09:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! You chose a wonderful selection of desserts so kudos to you on the choosing! ( : We are thrilled that the dessert bar and cake exceeded your expectations. We look forward to serving you again with during your future celebrations.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kati R

LeAnn was great to work with. Our cakes turned out amazing. The tasting went well and didn't feel pressured to pick any certain types of flavors. The cake came out beautiful and they worked well with my florist to have the cake decorated. They are very reasonably priced as... Read More well.

2016-11-22T10:58:24 Response from the vendor

We certainly appreciate your review and your business! Please let us know how we can help you celebrate in the future. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Emily C

Confection Perfection was wonderful to work with. The tasting was the best one we had, and is what sold us on choosing them. They were very thorough and professional, and it was delicious! We ordered our groom's cake and wedding cake through them. Our wedding cake was beautiful... Read More and exactly the way we were hoping it would look. The flavors were just like we remembered from the tasting, and people complemented how great it tasted. The groom's cake looked wonderful, but was dry. We contacted them shortly afterward to express our concern. LeAnn was helpful, professional and compensated us for the cake. Overall, we had a great experience with them and highly recommend.

2016-11-22T10:56:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. Dry cake is definitely not the norm for us and we appreciate that you recognize the fact that we strive for excellence with both our finished product and our service. We look forward to serving you again in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Daniella S

The cake was sooooo yummy!!!! My fiance and I did the tasting and it was neat bc they had about 12 different flavors to try and a nifty spreadsheet to go along with it. We could take notes. We selected our cakes and on the day of the wedding we got such rave reviews about the... Read More cake! Everyone asked us where we got it from. Confection Perfection has unique flavors and they make a delicious and beautiful cake.

2016-11-17T07:33:18 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you for the review with the specifics on the tasting. We like to know in our reviews the things that are working and even those that aren't. Constantly seeking to improve is what provides the best customer service! ( : We wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Katie S

LeAnn Dempsey was so great to work with, and our cake was SO GOOD. I can't wait to get our anniversary cake because I can't get enough of it.

2016-11-17T07:35:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. LeAnn loves what she does and sincerely wants the best for each and every client. She is a reflection of the Confection Perfection staff! We look forward to serving you again soon. Congratulations and best wishes to you! Sincerely,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Elizabeth M

AMAZING cake and service!! So thankful for Confection Perfection for helping create the perfect cake for my wedding day. It looked BEAUTIFUL and tasted INCREDIBLE! We went with the salted caramel and pink champagne options, both so yummy!

2016-11-17T07:30:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and kind words. We are delighted that our end product exceeded your expectations! We certainly hope that we will be able to serve you again in the near future. After all, every celebration needs that special touch of confection! (... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Whitney G

AWESOME! I couldn't have ever thought of such a wonderful cake, but the team at Confection Perfection helps you design your dream cake. Plus, they're DELICIOUS.

2016-10-27T10:59:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We have amazing designers on staff and when giving the liberty they can certainly add in the wow factor! We are thrilled that you were pleased with your cake. We look forward to helping you celebrate your future milestones! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 A R

OMG! Recommended by our coordinator. The cake was AMAZING!

2016-10-27T10:56:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We certainly appreciate the referral from coordinator. We are thrilled that the cake is exactly what you wanted! Best wishes to you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Stephanie P

We selected the butter cake with salted caramel and buttercream icing for our wedding cake. It was decorated exactly as discussed at the design meeting. It was moist and delicious as well as beautiful. Our guests loved it! Thank you.

2016-10-18T11:03:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are delighted that the cake was everything you wanted. Our salted caramel is quite the hit! Especially for our fall weddings. Thank you again for entrusting your special day to Confection Perfection Cakes!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Autumn B

Confection Perfection made our wedding cake and we were blown away with how beautiful and yummy it was! They made it look exactly how I wanted it and they were so easy to work with. Highly recommend them!

2016-10-18T11:05:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Reviews like yours makes our job very rewarding!! Thank you, thank you!